PDA

View Full Version : tPF Annabella Sciorra says Weinstein busted into home, raped her

Common
10-28-2017, 12:43 AM
There are literally in the hundreds of hollywood women that have come out in the last two weeks claiming to have been raped or sexually harrassed by Harvey Weinstein and Tobak

Many of these women raped and violated are intelligent, educated womem, it boogles the mind that ALL of them remained silent.

Sorry ladies im not buying the I was afraid no one would believe me routine because many admitted talking about being abused amongst themselves and could have broought it forward together.

Risking the lady members will get angry with me, I have to say many of these women put what weinstein could do for them or too them before the sexualy harrassment and rape and thats more the reason they stood moot.

Annabella Sciorra says Weinstein busted into home, raped her

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/annabella-sciorra-weinstein-busted-home-raped-article-1.3594479

jimmyz
10-28-2017, 03:28 AM
Until I have a vagina and want to be successful in the entertainment industry, I cannot imagine, or opine, as to what I would feel and do had a gross big-wig who wagged is dick at me or raped me.

I can guess that many women would not know what to do and therefore remain static and guarded. I feel for their dilemma.

Private Pickle
10-28-2017, 06:52 AM
It’s entirely possible that some of these women had consensual sex with Harvey and turned around to say it was rape. Their motive could be that their sexual encounter was known given everyone is Hollywood seems to have known about Harvey’s proclivities. To save face the actress or model now says it was rape instead of admitting that it was consensual so she could get the part in his next movie.

donttread
10-28-2017, 07:42 AM
There are literally in the hundreds of hollywood women that have come out in the last two weeks claiming to have been raped or sexually harrassed by Harvey Weinstein and Tobak

Many of these women raped and violated are intelligent, educated womem, it boogles the mind that ALL of them remained silent.

Sorry ladies im not buying the I was afraid no one would believe me routine because many admitted talking about being abused amongst themselves and could have broought it forward together.

Risking the lady members will get angry with me, I have to say many of these women put what weinstein could do for them or too them before the sexualy harrassment and rape and thats more the reason they stood moot.

Annabella Sciorra says Weinstein busted into home, raped her

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/annabella-sciorra-weinstein-busted-home-raped-article-1.3594479

Some of them are probably lying to get in on the cash cow law suit. You see if they reported these incidents timely, say within a year , the accused would stand a good chance of knowing where he was at that date and time and either having an alibi or glaringly NOT having one. But at this stage are these women even giving dates and times? Or is "sometime in the fall of 1988 and it was around dusk" good enough? Forcible rape leaves evidence and could of been proven at the time. Therefore, why not report it?
I'm guessing some of these women are telling the whole truth but that's all that can be done at this point, guess.
That's why I believe that if you are an adult at the time of the crime and you do not report it within the statute of limitations you should be barred from financial gain via lawsuits, settlements or hush money.
Then if you want to come forward "for the good of other women" do so. However have some proof because the accused could still sue you for defamation of character, which he likely won't do if he is guilty.

Common
10-28-2017, 08:31 AM
I am not willing to say they are lieing but I do believe that its possible some of it happened consensually because he was so overbearing and aggressive. Im not sure that is the case but It can be a possiblility. The sheer number of these women alone makes it absurd that not a single one ever brought it forward

Agent Cooper
10-28-2017, 08:32 AM
Whatever Weinstein was promising these girls was obviously a lie. I've never heard of 99% of them.

That said, if these accounts happened in the 80s and 90s, I fully understand why the girls didn't come forward. That was a different time that I think only a female in a male dominated field would understand. If you needed your job, you tried to laugh it off and carry on. And if you so much as giggled at a dirty joke or even stayed in the room as it was being told, you were complicit in your own harassment.

I am not willing to say they are lieing but I do believe that its possible some of it happened consensually because he was so overbearing and aggressive. Im not sure that is the case but It can be a possiblility. The sheer number of these women alone makes it absurd that not a single one ever brought it forward
What do you mean by "bringing it forward"? Perhaps they did mention it to another person in authority but were told to keep it quiet if they valued their job. Or perhaps they were told they would be called in for further details if a preliminary investigation showed cause. There are a million reasons to believe the girls DID tell someone but nothing was done.

It doesn't have to be a forcible, dark alley rape to be unwanted.

Ransom
10-28-2017, 08:51 AM
Until I have a vagina and want to be successful in the entertainment industry, I cannot imagine, or opine, as to what I would feel and do had a gross big-wig who wagged is dick at me or raped me.

I can guess that many women would not know what to do and therefore remain static and guarded. I feel for their dilemma.
One hopes you're in jest here.

Ransom
10-28-2017, 08:59 AM
Whatever Weinstein was promising these girls was obviously a lie. I've never heard of 99% of them.

That said, if these accounts happened in the 80s and 90s, I fully understand why the girls didn't come forward. That was a different time that I think only a female in a male dominated field would understand. If you needed your job, you tried to laugh it off and carry on. And if you so much as giggled at a dirty joke or even stayed in the room as it was being told, you were complicit in your own harassment.

You would think....at least one of them.....would have spoken out after earning their wealth. Like during this last campaign with a woman on the ticket. But of course...Harvey was pouring money into Hillary's campaign and so were these 'raped' starlets. Not once could they speak out even when given a microphone and stage when they knew it was happening to other women.

What do you mean by "bringing it forward"? Perhaps they did mention it to another person in authority but were told to keep it quiet if they valued their job. Or perhaps they were told they would be called in for further details if a preliminary investigation showed cause. There are a million reasons to believe the girls DID tell someone but nothing was done.

It doesn't have to be a forcible, dark alley rape to be unwanted.

Say that then! When you're receiving your big award....when Harvey is sitting right there......tell the younger women who you KNOW are at risk....that there are predators in their midst....and that it doesn't have top be forcible or in a dark alley to be rape. Otherwise...these women were complicit and guilty when the next generation was raped and harassed......and they stood by and said nothing......unless it was directed at Trump.

Captain Obvious
10-28-2017, 10:24 AM
It’s entirely possible that some of these women had consensual sex with Harvey and turned around to say it was rape. Their motive could be that their sexual encounter was known given everyone is Hollywood seems to have known about Harvey’s proclivities. To save face the actress or model now says it was rape instead of admitting that it was consensual so she could get the part in his next movie.

No doubt, the world is governed by political whores.

donttread
10-28-2017, 10:59 AM

BINGO! We'll convict him in the court of public opinion based upon the "sheer number of accussers " alone. That's not proof , especially when it's entirely possible that concensual sex launched the carrers of some of these women but years later sitting in their expensive homes, old enough not to trade on their looks anymore they consider it harrassment. And public opinion will automatically believe the worst of the accusations without a shread of proof. Offering sex for success should be as wrong as asking for sex for success.