PDA

View Full Version : Who Helped Oswald Kill JFK?

IMPress Polly
10-28-2017, 06:47 AM
Opinions vary widely on this subject and conspiracy theories abound. I have yet to pay attention to any of the threads on this subject as yet, but since it's back in the national news for obvious reasons, I thought I'd just quickly gauge what people's opinions are here. Who killed President John F. Kennedy?

Croft
10-28-2017, 06:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr4vgHsmNEk&t=451s

I watched this awhile back and it was interesting to say the least. In 1997 President Clinton and AG Janet Reno both signed a document stating that this guy was a threat to the national security of the United States. As he was in prison I don't know why they did that unless they were afraid he'd break out and blow up the White House. Obviously the only danger is whatever is in his head.
I don't know if he was one of the shooters, my gut is he wasn't and is trying to get attention by claiming he's the guy who fired the deadly shot. But I have no doubt at all that he was part of the team that did it and may well have been direct support for the guy who did headshot JFK.

donttread
10-28-2017, 07:14 AM
He pissed a lot of Cubans off, so they were involved.

nathanbforrest45
10-28-2017, 07:18 AM
It was Donald Trump

Private Pickle
10-28-2017, 07:38 AM
No one.

Common
10-28-2017, 08:37 AM
Something wants me to believe it was a conspiracy and more than one shooter, then something tells me it would be near impossible for us not to know if there was another shooter.

IMPress Polly
10-28-2017, 10:07 AM
Common wrote:
Something wants me to believe it was a conspiracy and more than one shooter, then something tells me it would be near impossible for us not to know if there was another shooter.

This is my sentiment precisely. I'm open to the possibility that it was a conspiracy, but I wouldn't stake any money on it.

Cletus
10-28-2017, 05:36 PM
The physical evidence all points to a single shooter.

Peter1469
10-28-2017, 06:55 PM
Oswald never fired a shot- he was set up to take the blame. There were at least 3 shooters and the kill shot hit from the front, not the rear. Otherwise, the president's wife wouldn't need to crawl onto the trunk of the car to pick up his brains.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-59272d46/turbine/la-et-mn-mini-american-media-assassination-kennedy-review-20170525

Cletus
10-28-2017, 06:59 PM
Oswald never fired a shot- he was set up to take the blame. There were at least 3 shooters and the kill shot hit from the front, not the rear. Otherwise, the president's wife wouldn't need to crawl onto the trunk of the car to scope up his brains.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-59272d46/turbine/la-et-mn-mini-american-media-assassination-kennedy-review-20170525

Pete, that is just wrong.

It was hydrostatic pressure that caused the President's blood and brain matter to expel through the entry would at the back of his head. It is actually very common in gunshot wounds of that nature.

There was one shooter. If there was any conspiracy, it may have been in the planning, but there was only one shooter.

Peter1469
10-28-2017, 07:03 PM
I have read a lot about the assassination. The best book, only tangentially discusses the assassination. It is Doctor Mary's Monkey (https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Marys-Monkey-Cancer-Causing-Assassination/dp/0977795306). It is about a doctor who was doing work for the CIA to create a bio-weapon. And Lee Oswald was working for the CIA as part of her protection detail prior to the assassination and Lee's death.

The 1964 murder of a nationally known cancer researcher sets the stage for this gripping exposé of medical professionals enmeshed in covert government operations over the course of three decades. Following a trail of police records, FBI files, cancer statistics, and medical journals, this revealing book presents evidence of a web of medical secret-keeping that began with the handling of evidence in the JFK assassination and continued apace, sweeping doctors into coverups of cancer outbreaks, contaminated polio vaccine, the arrival of the AIDS virus, and biological weapon research using infected monkeys.

Crepitus
10-28-2017, 07:04 PM

It was hydrostatic pressure that caused the President's blood and brain matter to expel through the entry would at the back of his head. It is actually very common in gunshot wounds of that nature.

There was one shooter. If there was any conspiracy, it may have been in the planning, but there was only one shooter.

As weird as it is to agree with you, it's a fact. The shock-waves propagating through the semi-liquid that is your brain will make it splash back out the entry wound with considerable force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjUTZH_Vdxs

Private Pickle
10-28-2017, 07:06 PM
Oswald never fired a shot- he was set up to take the blame. There were at least 3 shooters and the kill shot hit from the front, not the rear. Otherwise, the president's wife wouldn't need to crawl onto the trunk of the car to pick up his brains.

Why did Oswald kill Tippit if he was innocent?

And Cletus is correct about the brain matter. Ignore the independent findings of the autopsy panel if you will but the evidence is all right there.

Peter1469
10-28-2017, 07:09 PM

Disagree. Oswald barely qualified on his rifle while in the Marines. He couldn't make that shot. And brain matter would still have been pushed forward.

Peter1469
10-28-2017, 07:11 PM
Why did Oswald kill Tippit if he was innocent?

And Cletus is correct about the brain matter. Ignore the independent findings of the autopsy panel if you will but the evidence is all right there.
Oswald was part of the conspiracy. He was the fall guy. If he actually shot the cop it was while he was trying to get away.

texan
10-28-2017, 07:20 PM
Disturbingly it looks like Russia.

Peter1469
10-28-2017, 07:29 PM
Disturbingly it looks like Russia.

I think there is the same chance Russia did it as Oswald did. Zero.

It was an inside job.

Private Pickle
10-28-2017, 10:25 PM
Oswald was part of the conspiracy. He was the fall guy. If he actually shot the cop it was while he was trying to get away.
You’re arguing on faith.

Mini Me
01-01-2018, 11:21 AM
Read the book; Double Cross by Sam Giancano, Jr. (the mob boss's son)

It explains all of this, including the death of Marilyn Monroe, Bobby, etc.

Carlos Marcello, the New Orleans mob boss, and the CIA were behind it. And E. Howard Hunt may have been the shooter on the grassy knoll.

Mini Me
01-01-2018, 11:27 AM
Note: Jack Ruby worked for Marcello, and owed $ to him, and a big favor. Since he was dying of cancer he decided to whack Oswald to shut him up. Oswald had ties with Marcello as well.I have read many books on this, and all the pieces fit on this book.

The Xl
01-01-2018, 11:36 AM
The CIA, the mafia, and the banking cartel all had a reason to want him dead.

gamewell45
01-01-2018, 11:41 AM
I was tempted to say Ted Cruz's father because Trump said that Cruz's dad was behind it and we know that Trump never lies.

Then reality hit home and i realized that since there was no legitimate documented proof to the contrary, Oswald did it on his own volition with no other involvement; hence my selection of Oswald and the rejection of Trumps claim. The Warren Report confirms this.

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report

Captdon
01-01-2018, 12:21 PM
When there were no computers to clean up photos I gave a break to multiple shooter believers. Now, we can clean up photos and the fatal shot came from the rear. There may or may not have been a conspiracy. If there was, Oswald would have been picked up by a get away car and buried someplace.

Ethereal
01-03-2018, 12:44 AM
Oswald didn't kill JFK. He was just a patsy, like he said before he was conveniently disposed of.

Ethereal
01-03-2018, 12:46 AM
The physical evidence all points to a single shooter.
The evidence points to a conspiracy. Even the House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded that JFK was killed by a conspiracy and not some lone nut.

resister
01-03-2018, 01:29 AM
Gotta love a canned "poll" that does not include "other" Hey Polly, are you taking Journalism courses? :tongue:

Hal Jordan
01-03-2018, 01:51 AM
All evidence suggests Oswald was a fall guy. As to who exactly was responsible, it's hard to say. It may have been a combined effort. I've spent a few years on this, and haven't come to any certain conclusions as to who is responsible, but it's fairly obvious that Oswald is just a fall guy and didn't do it.

Cletus
01-03-2018, 07:16 AM
You people are amazing. You just ignore the facts and the evidence.

There was one shooter. If there was a conspiracy, and that is a very big IF, it could only have been in the planning. The execution was Oswald.

Common
01-04-2018, 08:39 AM
All evidence suggests Oswald was a fall guy. As to who exactly was responsible, it's hard to say. It may have been a combined effort. I've spent a few years on this, and haven't come to any certain conclusions as to who is responsible, but it's fairly obvious that Oswald is just a fall guy and didn't do it.
If thats the case Hal, then the only one that could have been complicit in murdering JFK that day was the Federal Govt. I say that because if there was another shooter it most certainly would and could not have escpaped professional investigators. Its easy to determine where the bullet came from that hit kennedy by the trajectory that they determine at the autopsy. I dont remember if they had retrieved a round or casings if they did the know the calibre of the weapon. They could determine easily what direction the round came from by dmg to the vehicle.

If Oswald did not kill JFK then its the biggest govt coverup in history

Ethereal
01-05-2018, 08:44 PM
If thats the case Hal, then the only one that could have been complicit in murdering JFK that day was the Federal Govt. I say that because if there was another shooter it most certainly would and could not have escpaped professional investigators. Its easy to determine where the bullet came from that hit kennedy by the trajectory that they determine at the autopsy. I dont remember if they had retrieved a round or casings if they did the know the calibre of the weapon. They could determine easily what direction the round came from by dmg to the vehicle.

If Oswald did not kill JFK then its the biggest govt coverup in history

It was rogue elements within the US government, particularly the CIA. If you read one book about the subject, then I would recommend The Unspeakable.

Peter1469
01-05-2018, 09:31 PM
I was tempted to say Ted Cruz's father because Trump said that Cruz's dad was behind it and we know that Trump never lies.

Then reality hit home and i realized that since there was no legitimate documented proof to the contrary, Oswald did it on his own volition with no other involvement; hence my selection of Oswald and the rejection of Trumps claim. The Warren Report confirms this.

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report
The Warren Commission was set up to fail. Its terms of reference did not allow for a proper investigation. And Allen Dulles was a member of the commission- the CIA director who botched the Bay of Pigs and who Kennedy fired.

The Commission was part of the cover up.

Peter1469
01-05-2018, 09:33 PM
It was rogue elements within the US government, particularly the CIA. If you read one book about the subject, then I would recommend The Unspeakable.

Do you mean JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why it Matters?

Ethereal
01-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Do you mean JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why it Matters?
Yes, that's the one.

Mini Me
01-09-2018, 09:51 PM

Thanks! I recommend Double Cross! Its very convincing!