PDA

View Full Version : Trump Administration High/Lowlights

IMPress Polly
10-29-2017, 02:23 PM
So Matt asked me today what I felt was the biggest lowlight (as opposed to highlight) of the Trump presidency to date. I thought to myself, "So many options!" I was unable to narrow it down to one. A three-way tie was the best I could do. But I thought it was a fun and interesting way of reflecting on the Trump tenure to date, so I thought I'd ask everyone the same thing. What have been the biggest lowlights of the Trump tenure for you so far? OR, if you're a Trump supporter, what (pray tell) have been the top highlights?

Here are the three biggest lowlights I shared with Matt:

-Threatening to nuke North Korea.
-Puerto Rico. Need I say more?
-Charlottesville. Also need I say more?

Matt agreed with the latter two and added withdrawing from the Paris Accord as his third item.

So what's it for you in terms of top highlights or lowlights so far?

Crepitus
10-29-2017, 02:25 PM
So Matt asked me today what I felt was the biggest lowlight (as opposed to highlight) of the Trump presidency to date. I thought to myself, "So many options!" I was unable to narrow it down to one. A three-way tie was the best I could do. But I thought it was a fun and interesting way of reflecting on the Trump tenure to date, so I thought I'd ask everyone the same thing. What have been the biggest lowlights of the Trump tenure for you so far? OR, if you're a Trump supporter, what (pray tell) have been the top highlights?

Matt agreed with the latter two and added withdrawing from the Paris Accord as his third item.

I think between the two of you you've pretty much got it covered. variations on those four have themes have pretty much dominated any and all policy talk.

Captdon
10-29-2017, 03:43 PM

Couldn't settle on just three highlights so i picked these three:
1. He told NK he'd nuke them if they launched on American territory.
2. The fast response to the destruction in Puerto Rico.
3.Withdrawing from the Paris accords to keep us from picking up the tab for India.