PDA

View Full Version : Secret Guilty Plea of Ex-Trump Campaign Adviser George Papadopoulos Reveals Russian T

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 10:37 AM
Secret Guilty Plea of Ex-Trump Campaign Adviser George Papadopoulos Reveals Russian Ties (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-campaign-adviser-george-papadopoulos-pleads-guilty-lying-n815596)

Boom

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 10:40 AM
"Papadopoulos lied to the FBI about the timing and nature of the communications, officials said."

In other words, process crimes, not real crimes. This investigation is about using the power of the federal government to destroy people.

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 10:43 AM
"Papadopoulos lied to the FBI about the timing and nature of the communications, officials said."

In other words, process crimes, not real crimes. This investigation is about using the power of the federal government to destroy people.

Timing and nature of the communications. What makes you think that exonerates the campaign or trump?

hanger4
10-30-2017, 10:44 AM
Secret Guilty Plea of Ex-Trump Campaign Adviser George Papadopoulos Reveals Russian Ties (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-campaign-adviser-george-papadopoulos-pleads-guilty-lying-n815596)

Boom

Yup, boom for Papadopoulos.

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 10:45 AM
Yup, boom for Papadopoulos.

Definitely, but also likely for many more.

hanger4
10-30-2017, 10:46 AM
Timing and nature of the communications. What makes you think that exonerates the campaign or trump?

It doesn't, but it doesn't implicate the campaign or Trump either.

exotix
10-30-2017, 10:48 AM
Fake News ... Witch Hunt ... look over there at Hillary ...

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 10:54 AM
I have made no such claim. The Trump campaign requires no exoneration.

Ask someone enough times in enough different ways and inconsistencies will crop up. This is not about real crimes. Well, it is. It is about the crime of allowing the federal government to use its unlimited resources to trap and destroy someone.

exotix
10-30-2017, 10:59 AM
*update*

Word on the Hill is that this is much bigger than the Manafort and Gates indictments in that Papadopoulos had direct connection to the Russians and is a *cooperating witness*

Secret Guilty Plea of Ex-Trump Campaign Adviser George Papadopoulos Reveals Russian Ties

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-campaign-adviser-george-papadopoulos-pleads-guilty-lying-n815596

A former Trump campaign adviser struck a cooperation agreement with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, secretly pleading guilty three weeks ago to lying to federal agents about his contacts with Kremlin-connected Russians.

Papadopoulos was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty on Oct. 5.

His plea agreement says the government will inform the sentencing judge of his "efforts to cooperate with the Government, on the condition that your client continues to respond and provide information regarding any and all matters as to which the Government deems relevant."

https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2017_44/2207276/171030-george-papadopoulos-se-1126a_f53dfeab76b2f5dfd9868fb5f2ac7a4c.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

Grokmaster
10-30-2017, 11:04 AM

Boom
Not with Trump. His campaign rebuffed EVERY "meet Putin" overture Papadopoulos, and sent him away. Keep dreaming.

exotix
10-30-2017, 11:04 AM
Not with Trump. His campaign rebuffed EVERY "meet Putin" overture Papadopoulos, and sent him away. Keep dreaming.LOL

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1509379478/100_0488_j9mbhp.jpg

Grokmaster
10-30-2017, 11:06 AM
*update*

Word on the Hill is that this is much bigger than the Manafort and Gates indictments in that Papadopoulos had direct connection to the Russians and is a *cooperating witness*

Secret Guilty Plea of Ex-Trump Campaign Adviser George Papadopoulos Reveals Russian Ties

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-campaign-adviser-george-papadopoulos-pleads-guilty-lying-n815596

A former Trump campaign adviser struck a cooperation agreement with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, secretly pleading guilty three weeks ago to lying to federal agents about his contacts with Kremlin-connected Russians.

His plea agreement says the government will inform the sentencing judge of his "efforts to cooperate with the Government, on the condition that your client continues to respond and provide information regarding any and all matters as to which the Government deems relevant."

https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2017_44/2207276/171030-george-papadopoulos-se-1126a_f53dfeab76b2f5dfd9868fb5f2ac7a4c.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

Uh-huh. Right. Because you're an "insider" on the Hill. Margot...is that you?

These minor events have nothing to do with "collusion", or anything the Trump campaign did, and are nothing but Mueller's desperate move to distract from his role in the Uranium One coverup...

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 11:09 AM
*update*

Russian ties? I wonder what that means? It sounds nefarious. I suppose it means he knew someone.

"The professor whom Mr. Papadopoulos met was not identified in court documents. The professor introduced Mr. Papadopoulos to a woman identified as a relative of the Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin,. . ."

"Mr. Papadopoulos told the F.B.I. in January that the professor was “a nothing.” But Mr. Papadopoulos now acknowledges that he knew the professor had “substantial connections to Russian government officials.”

So he knew a professor who knew someone...

Got it.

Don
10-30-2017, 11:10 AM
Lying to liars.

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 11:13 AM
No matter how hard the partisans try, they can not invent Trump / Russia collusion. The more the facts are uncovered, The more it's demonstrated that there is none.

exotix
10-30-2017, 11:55 AM
Uh-huh. Right. Because you're an "insider" on the Hill. Margot...is that you?

These minor events have nothing to do with "collusion", or anything the Trump campaign did, and are nothing but Mueller's desperate move to distract from his role in the Uranium One coverup...

No matter how hard the partisans try, they can not invent Trump / Russia collusion. The more the facts are uncovered, The more it's demonstrated that there is none.LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwQW9_NqXoA

resister
10-30-2017, 12:14 PM
No matter how hard the partisans try, they can not invent Trump / Russia collusion. The more the facts are uncovered, The more it's demonstrated that there is none.

Common
10-30-2017, 12:19 PM
What makes you believe trump was involved

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 12:26 PM
Secret Guilty Plea of Ex-Trump Campaign Adviser George Papadopoulos Reveals Russian T
It appears as though this guy tried to coordinate with the Russians, but Trump personally rejected the requests. This is something the partisan Democrats will ignore.

Mini Me
10-30-2017, 01:11 PM

Where's the beef?:laugh:

Mini Me
10-30-2017, 01:15 PM
Lying to liars.

It is alleged that Putin is connected with the Russians! GASP! :blowup:

Safety
10-30-2017, 01:27 PM
Fake News ... Witch Hunt ... look over there at Hillary ...

First, "there was no collusion". Then, "collusion is not a crime".

- internet conservatives at tPF

Kalkin
10-30-2017, 01:34 PM
Russian ties? I wonder what that means?

https://rlv.zcache.com/communist_ussr_russian_hammer_and_sickle_neck_tie-r37bc3e96b91c45a09e89227fe3800627_z5nrg_630.jpg?rl vnet=1&view_padding=[285%2C0%2C285%2C0]

hanger4
10-30-2017, 01:40 PM

I'm impressed, you are right on both counts. :thumbsup:

Safety
10-30-2017, 01:47 PM
I'm impressed, you are right on both counts. :thumbsup:

You will probably stay impressed until after the trial...

Ransom
10-30-2017, 01:51 PM
That was fun. Now, to tax cuts and reform. Rolling back Obamacare and other idiotic policies the Kenyan penned and phoned. Yuge letdown for the Left. This Trump...is under their skins and living in their heads rent free.

hanger4
10-30-2017, 01:54 PM

Nice non sequitur There Safety.

IMPress Polly
10-30-2017, 02:01 PM
I was just thinking of starting a thread a this subject before I saw this one. I was planning on calling it "Trump Team Guys Charged, Convicted. So Interesting!" You spoiled my fun with your boring choice of title, Crepitus! :angry:

Safety
10-30-2017, 02:03 PM
Nice non sequitur There Safety.

You opened the door, counselor.

hanger4
10-30-2017, 02:24 PM
You opened the door, counselor.

Well, I've closed so many doors on you recently I thought I'd give ya a break. :grin:

Ransom
10-30-2017, 02:26 PM
I was just thinking of starting a thread a this subject before I saw this one. I was planning on calling it "Trump Team Guys Charged, Convicted. So Interesting!" You spoiled my fun with your boring choice of title, Crepitus! :angry:
You both lack credibility and are equally disingenuous here if that helps with your spoiled fun.

Safety
10-30-2017, 02:31 PM
^^ Irony and the lack of self awareness is f'king funny.

IMPress Polly
10-30-2017, 02:31 PM
Ransom wrote:
You both lack credibility and are equally disingenuous here if that helps with your spoiled fun.

:laugh:

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 02:39 PM
Both statements are true. Do liberals have difficulty with holding two true statements in their minds at the same time?

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 02:41 PM
Which trial? Crooked's? BJ's? Holder's? Mueller's?

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 03:50 PM
Let me gone this straight. We have a Trump campaign volunteer who attended one meeting and contributed next to nothing to the campaign, tried to reach out to the Russians and the gesture was rejected by Trump and this is evidence of Trump / Russia collusion..... Got it.

Ransom
10-30-2017, 03:53 PM
:laugh:

And as more of what actually happened....or didn't happen comes out, you lose even more credibility. Crep's already in the shiit bag.

Grokmaster
10-30-2017, 03:58 PM

Boom

So we're all supposed to be pretending that we don't already know that the Trump campaign REJECTED EVERY OFFER to meet with the Russians Papadopoulos came up with, is that it? Just like the Fake News Media is trying to do, while flatout IGNORING the stunning revelations about the dossier and the uranium one bribery ad coverup? Like that?

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 03:58 PM
It doesn't matter that the more the facts are released, the more we see no Trump / Russia collusion, but the media has their narrative and they have talked themselves into believing anything they want to believe.

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 04:02 PM
Not with Trump. His campaign rebuffed EVERY "meet Putin" overture Papadopoulos, and sent him away. Keep dreaming.

Of course he says so.

Grokmaster
10-30-2017, 04:05 PM
Of course he says so.
Everyone involved says so. I love how ZERO PROOF OF COLLUSION = "PROOF OF COLLUSION", in Left Goofyworld.

The American People see WTF is going on here, and will PUNISH YOU AND YOURS SOUNDLY, in 2018....for starters.

Trump campaign repeatedly rejected efforts to set up Russia meetings

The Washington Post reports that in 2016, a new member of the Trump foreign policy advisory committee sent emails to the Trump campaign urging that the candidate meet with top Russian leaders including Putin, but that the campaign repeatedly rejected this suggestion. The Post’s report is based on emails that it says were “read to The Post by a person with access to them.”
The foreign policy adviser in question is George Papadopoulos, described by the Post as “a campaign volunteer with scant foreign policy experience.” According to the Post, between March and September of 2016, he sent at least a half-dozen requests for Trump or members of his team to meet with Russian officials.

The campaign’s response is bad news for those who claim that Trump colluded with Russia. According to the Post:

Campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis wrote that he thought NATO allies should be consulted before any plans were made. Another Trump adviser, retired Navy Rear Adm. Charles Kubic, cited legal concerns, including a possible violation of U.S. sanctions against Russia and of the Logan Act, which prohibits U.S. citizens from unauthorized negotiation with foreign governments.
What about Paul Manafort, supposedly a key player in the alleged collusion? The Post says he expressed concern about meetings with Russian officials and, as campaign chairman, rejected a May 2016 proposal that such a meeting take place.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/08/trump-campaign-repeatedly-rejected-efforts-to-set-up-russia-meetings.php

More left bullshit EXPOSED.

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 04:18 PM
The only thing the liberal hacks will accept as the truth is Trump being a puppet of Putin. As the facts come out and that conclusion is not supported, they ignore those facts or they openly alter those facts.

I'm waiting for one of these guys to claim that the Unanium One controversy is the smoking gun which will bring Trump down.

Archer0915
10-30-2017, 04:36 PM

Boom

The ass was a fucking letter stuffer who proposed an idea about getting dirt from Russia. It was shot down at every level and the records of the email transactions do plenty of good for trump by showing he refused to collude.

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 04:37 PM
What makes you believe trump was involved

As previously noted, timing and the nature of the communications.

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 04:42 PM
So we're all supposed to be pretending that we don't already know that the Trump campaign REJECTED EVERY OFFER to meet with the Russians Papadopoulos came up with, is that it? Just like the Fake News Media is trying to do, while flatout IGNORING the stunning revelations about the dossier and the uranium one bribery ad coverup? Like that?

Well of course he says he did, just like he says he didn't abuse those women.

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 04:42 PM
As previously noted, timing and the nature of the communications.
You are a True Believer.

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Everyone involved says so. I love how ZERO PROOF OF COLLUSION = "PROOF OF COLLUSION", in Left Goofyworld.

The American People see WTF is going on here, and will PUNISH YOU AND YOURS SOUNDLY, in 2018....for starters.

The Washington Post reports that in 2016, a new member of the Trump foreign policy advisory committee sent emails to the Trump campaign urging that the candidate meet with top Russian leaders including Putin, but that the campaign repeatedly rejected this suggestion. The Post’s report is based on emails that it says were “read to The Post by a person with access to them.”
The foreign policy adviser in question is George Papadopoulos, described by the Post as “a campaign volunteer with scant foreign policy experience.” According to the Post, between March and September of 2016, he sent at least a half-dozen requests for Trump or members of his team to meet with Russian officials.

The campaign’s response is bad news for those who claim that Trump colluded with Russia. According to the Post:

Campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis wrote that he thought NATO allies should be consulted before any plans were made. Another Trump adviser, retired Navy Rear Adm. Charles Kubic, cited legal concerns, including a possible violation of U.S. sanctions against Russia and of the Logan Act, which prohibits U.S. citizens from unauthorized negotiation with foreign governments.
What about Paul Manafort, supposedly a key player in the alleged collusion? The Post says he expressed concern about meetings with Russian officials and, as campaign chairman, rejected a May 2016 proposal that such a meeting take place.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/08/trump-campaign-repeatedly-rejected-efforts-to-set-up-russia-meetings.php

More left bullshit EXPOSED.

All those undisclosed meetings with Russians that keep coming to light say different.

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 04:48 PM
All those undisclosed meetings with Russians that keep coming to light say different.
You are a True Believer.

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 04:51 PM
You are a True Believer.

Can you explain why so many people including the president's familt, the AG, and the former NSA all lied about it?

Archer0915
10-30-2017, 04:54 PM
Can you explain why so many people including the president's familt, the AG, and the former NSA all lied about it?

Context. There are plenty of meetings with Russia but no collusion - flatulence god.

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 04:54 PM
I don't know if anyone lied beyond Flynn. I tend to believe he failed to have a second person taking notes on his legitimate phone calls. I know you will believe as you wish to. Fortunately, this coup attempt is almost over.

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 06:30 PM
Context. There are plenty of meetings with Russia but no collusion - flatulence god.

That doesn't explain why they lied about it.

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 06:33 PM
I don't know if anyone lied beyond Flynn. I tend to believe he failed to have a second person taking notes on his legitimate phone calls. I know you will believe as you wish to. Fortunately, this coup attempt is almost over.

You really don't remember all the different revelations of meetings with Russians by all the various people who "forgot" to report them?

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 06:35 PM
You really don't remember all the different revelations of meetings with Russians by all the various people who "forgot" to report them?
I remember some clumsy moments. With the exception, possibly, of Mike Flynn, who lied? No one.

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 06:42 PM
I remember some clumsy moments. With the exception, possibly, of Mike Flynn, who lied? No one.

Sessions? Trump Jr? Kushner? Any of those names ring a bell?

Beevee
10-30-2017, 06:45 PM

Quite right! Even after indictments and a lengthy prison sentence after the guilty verdict, deplorables will still be claiming there was nothing in it and it was a concerted action and a thousand lies by Clinton to ensure Trump was imprisoned instead of her.

Go with it.

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 06:45 PM
I know the names. No lies.

Let's start with Sessions. He answered the questions that he was asked. Don't bother with the rest. It will not change the mind of a True Believer. And that is not a problem. President Trump will continue to be the President. And you will continue to do whatever it is you do.

Grokmaster
10-30-2017, 06:47 PM
Got "collusion"? Didn't think so...all Muelller could do was net a MINNOW, over NOTHING....Mueller had best start "lawyering up" HIMSELF...now that we know about the Uranium One/Russian bribes/coverup crimes...in which he was involved up to his neck.

The timing of this indictment is NO ACCIDENT, I assure you....it is a BLATANT RED HERRING...

donttread

Boom

Do people send you their dead horses?

Crepitus
I know the names. No lies.

Let's start with Sessions. He answered the questions that he was asked. Don't bother with the rest. It will not change the mind of a True Believer. And that is not a problem. President Trump will continue to be the President. And you will continue to do whatever it is you do.

You aren't being realistic.

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 06:48 PM
Do people send you their dead horses?

This is far from dead. The panicked attempts at deflection should tell you that.

Grokmaster
10-30-2017, 06:51 PM
This is far from dead. The panicked attempts at deflection should tell you that.

This is already dying out, as everyone realizes that the drama-queen Mueller, just did this to take the heat off of himself and the caught-red-handed sleazocrats.

Like that's gonna work, for more than a few days....

barb012
10-30-2017, 06:52 PM
The deflection game is and has been done for a long time now so you can't honestly based your opinions on that alone.

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 06:59 PM
Quite right! Even after indictments and a lengthy prison sentence after the guilty verdict, deplorables will still be claiming there was nothing in it and it was a concerted action and a thousand lies by Clinton to ensure Trump was imprisoned instead of her.

Go with it.

What indictments, conviction and lengthy prison sentence have proven the accusation that Trump and Russia were in kahoots? Can you ever deal in actual facts or do you always need to make it up as you go?

Grokmaster
10-30-2017, 06:59 PM
None that mattered. Business dealings from years of doing business overseas, or common business as a US Senator, which was NOT REQUIRED to be reported.

Meanwhile...good luck trying to blame Pres.Trump for Papodopulos's foolishness, ( once again)...

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 07:01 PM
Sessions? Trump Jr? Kushner? Any of those names ring a bell?. They didn't lie about anything. You just didn't like the truths they told. It didn't fit your prejudged conclusion.

hanger4
10-30-2017, 07:11 PM
None that mattered. Business dealings from years of doing business overseas, or common business as a US Senator, which was NOT REQUIRED to be reported.

Meanwhile...good luck trying to blame Pres.Trump for Papodopulos's foolishness:(once again)

I now remember this story from way back. Twas posted here as evidence of collusion even though WaPo debunked the collusion meme themselves.

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 07:12 PM
You aren't being realistic.
I laughed. Thanks.

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 07:22 PM
This is already dying out, as everyone realizes that the drama-queen Mueller, just did this to take the heat off of himself and the caught-red-handed sleazocrats.

Like that's gonna work, for more than a few days....

Lol, obviously not. The Trump people got wind something was up and spun up this uranium one nonsense to distract people.

The panicked thrashing about is pretty funny from here.

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 07:23 PM
I laughed. Thanks.

Enjoy it while you can.

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 07:24 PM
A campaign volunteer reaches out to Russia and is rebuffed and dismissed by Trump and officials of his campaign and this is proof of collusion? Too funny.

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 07:25 PM
Enjoy it while you can.
The coup attempt has failed. But you guys do need to be severely punished.

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 07:26 PM
Lol, obviously not. The Trump people got wind something was up and spun up this uranium one nonsense to distract people.

The panicked thrashing about is pretty funny from here.

Did they spin up the 150 million dollars paid to the Clinton's to influence a policy decision?

exotix
10-30-2017, 07:26 PM
A campaign volunteer reaches out to Russia and is rebuffed and dismissed by Trump and officials of his campaign and this is proof of collusion? Too funny.LOL

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1509409047/100_0490_u4nk0l.jpg

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 07:28 PM
OK..... Is that meant to refute my comment?

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 07:28 PM
. They didn't lie about anything. You just didn't like the truths they told. It didn't fit your prejudged conclusion.

Lol, I could say the same thing about you.

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 07:31 PM
Lol, I could say the same thing about you.

Weak...

exotix
10-30-2017, 07:31 PM
OK..... Is that meant to refute my comment?LOL

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1509409898/100_0492_fviy8y.jpg

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 07:35 PM
How does that refute the fact that some campaign volunteer reached out to Russia and was rebuked by Trump? Why don't you make the connection here?

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 07:35 PM
Did they spin up the 150 million dollars paid to the Clinton's to influence a policy decision?

That didn't happen. It's fake news perpetrated on you by conservative king heads desperate to distract you from the real goings on.

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 07:37 PM
That didn't happen. It's fake news perpetrated on you by conservative king heads desperate to distract you from the real goings on.

It did happen. You are trying to deflect away from that fact.

exotix
10-30-2017, 07:38 PM
How does that refute the fact that some campaign volunteer reached out to Russia and was rebuked by Trump? Why don't you make the connection here?I did ... apparently you can't see it.

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 07:44 PM
I did ... apparently you can't see it.

Maybe you thought you did, but you didn't. I'm guessing that you're not going to either.

exotix
10-30-2017, 07:53 PM
Maybe you thought you did, but you didn't. I'm guessing that you're not going to either.We just had 3 major Trump surrogates pleading guilty and arrested for their part in Trumps' collusion and conspiracy with Russia ... but to you they are just Trump *low level nobodys* Campaign Volunteers.

You will continue to say this as indictments into the Russia investigation keep coming ...

So yes *Maybe you thought you did, but you didn't. I'm guessing that you're not going to either*

Grokmaster
10-30-2017, 08:01 PM
We just had 3 major Trump surrogates pleading guilty and arrested for their part in Trumps' collusion and conspiracy with Russia ... but to you they are just Trump *low level nobodys* Campaign Volunteers.

You will continue to say this as indictments into the Russia investigation keep coming ...

So yes *Maybe you thought you did, but you didn't. I'm guessing that you're not going to either*
Huh?? Manfort's business dealings had NOTHING TO DO WITH PRES.TRUMP, and Papodopoulos was rejected immediately by Trump's people.

What bullshit are you hallucinating?

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 08:03 PM
And still no evidence of Russian collusion with Trump. In fact the evidence shows the opposite. The evidence shows that Trump rejected efforts to reach out to Russia, but in order to be a loyal Democrat party hack, you must ignore the factual evidence and make up your own without regard to any facts.

exotix
10-30-2017, 08:04 PM
Huh?? Manfort's business dealings had NOTHING TO DO WITH PRES.TRUMP, and Papodopoulos was rejected immediately by Trump's people.

What bull$#@! are you hallucinating?
And still no evidence of Russian collusion with Trump. In fact the evidence shows the opposite. The evidence shows that Trump rejected efforts to reach out to Russia, but in order to be a loyal Democrat party hack, you must ignore the factual evidence and make up your own without regard to any facts.
I'm still waiting for the DOJ , FBI and Mueller Special Investigation Team to do a pre-dawn raid on Hillarys' home ... LOL

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 08:23 PM
We just had 3 major Trump surrogates pleading guilty and arrested for their part in Trumps' collusion and conspiracy with Russia ... but to you they are just Trump *low level nobodys* Campaign Volunteers.
This is a pack of lies. One pled guilty. Two did not. None were charged with any collusion crimes. None were charged with conspiring with Russia.

hanger4
10-30-2017, 08:24 PM
I'm still waiting for the DOJ , FBI and Mueller Special Investigation Team to do a pre-dawn raid on Hillarys' home ... LOL

Exo, you ought a go to bed, you're beginning to aimlessly flail about.

exotix
10-30-2017, 08:34 PM
Exo, you ought a go to bed, you're beginning to aimlessly flail about.Look, Grokmeister asked what I was hallucinating on ... so I told 'em ... I'm waiting for the Feds to break-down HillBillary's door in a pre-dawn raid to gather evidence from Benghazi to a Bathroom Server to Uranium to the now Trump conspiracy theory that Hillary conspired with Russia in the election ...

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1478265312/_0_Greenie_e4jazt.gif

What bull$#@! are you hallucinating?

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 08:45 PM
Exo, you ought a go to bed, you're beginning to aimlessly flail about.

Begining? That's his usual position here.

leekohler2
10-30-2017, 08:55 PM
Definitely, but also likely for many more.

If I were Papadopoulis, I'd be very concerned for my personal safety right about now. Mueller too.

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 08:59 PM
If I were Papadopoulis, I'd be very concerned for my personal safety right about now. Mueller too.
Why? What does a 29-year old volunteer who attended one meeting know?

If Mueller is honest and honorable he will resign.

exotix
10-30-2017, 09:06 PM

If Mueller is honest and honorable he will resign.He was the first to plead guilty like Howard Hunt did back in Watergate.

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 09:12 PM
He was the first to plead guilty like Howard Hunt did back in Watergate.
There is no underlying crime.

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 09:15 PM
Weak...

No. True.

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 09:18 PM
It did happen. You are trying to deflect away from that fact.

Actually no, your deflection is the whole.reason this is in my thread. Why don't you start your own thread about it instead of cluttering up mine?

Dangermouse
10-30-2017, 09:19 PM

If Mueller is honest and honorable he will resign.

Volunteers who attend cabinet room meetings are very rare. Even rarer is one who is photographed next to Sessions at the Presidential table.

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 09:22 PM
Volunteers who attend cabinet room meetings are very rare. Even rarer is one who is photographed next to Sessions at the Presidential table.
And yet Papa was a volunteer who attended one meeting.

Dangermouse
10-30-2017, 09:23 PM
Mr Papadopolous has been wearing a wire for anything up to three months, since he was arrested at the international airport. He flew to London five days ago to meet someone.
He even sent a selfie from outside Harrods department store, only three minutes walk from Assange's bolt-hole in the Ecuadorian Embassy...
Coincidentally Assange released a statement about rebuffing a Russian approach that very same day...

MisterVeritis
10-30-2017, 09:24 PM
Mr Papadopolous has been wearing a wire for anything up to three months, since he was arrested at the international airport. he flew to London five days ago to meet someone. He even sent a selfie from outside Harrods department store, only three minutes walk from Assange's bolt-hole in the Ecuadorian Embassy... Coincidentally Assange released a statement about rebuffing a Russian approach that very same day...
It sounds uncomfortable.

hanger4
10-30-2017, 09:26 PM
He was the first to plead guilty like Howard Hunt did back in Watergate.

Hunt and Liddy plotted the Watergate burglaries and other clandestine operations for the Nixon administration.

Papadopoulos pleaded guilty for lying to federal agents about his contacts with Kremlin-connected Russians.

Hardly a comparison.

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 09:27 PM
Actually no, your deflection is the whole.reason this is in my thread. Why don't you start your own thread about it instead of cluttering up mine?

Right, why would you want facts to clutter up your thread? After all a discussion which avoids the facts is so much more constructive with you liberal types.

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 09:31 PM

He attended one meeting, not "meetings" and it wasn't a cabinet meeting.

resister
10-30-2017, 09:33 PM
Is your thread about a ford ad?

exotix
10-30-2017, 09:36 PM
Hunt and Liddy plotted the Watergate burglaries and other clandestine operations for the Nixon administration.

Papadopoulos pleaded guilty for lying to federal agents about his contacts with Kremlin-connected Russians.

Hardly a comparison.Was cyber-hacking Hillary and the DNC a burglary ?

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 09:40 PM
Right, why would you want facts to clutter up your thread? After all a discussion which avoids the facts is so much more constructive with you liberal types.

Lol @ "facts".

Let me know when you find some ok?

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 09:41 PM
Is your thread about a ford ad?

Nope, I believe that one's yours.

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 09:49 PM
Lol @ "facts".

Let me know when you find some ok?I've given you plenty. You just choose to ignore them. That's ok. That changes nothing.

hanger4
10-30-2017, 09:58 PM
Was cyber-hacking Hillary and the DNC a burglary ?

Call me when you make up some wild tale connecting Papadopoulos to Hillary and a DNC burglary. :rollseyes:

AZ Jim
10-30-2017, 11:20 PM
Lots more shoes will drop and defending them will be more difficult, just wait for reel #3.

resister
10-30-2017, 11:23 PM
Nope, I believe that one's yours.
Actually, that was your deflection to avoid facing that despicable Ad, YOUR party put out:rollseyes:

Tahuyaman
10-30-2017, 11:25 PM
So, this guy lied to the FBI about the timing of when he talked to a Russian college professor. Obviously this proves Trump colluded with Russia to tamper with our election.

Crepitus
10-30-2017, 11:30 PM
Actually, that was your deflection to avoid facing that despicable Ad, YOUR party put out:rollseyes:

I don't live in VA.

Grokmaster
10-30-2017, 11:32 PM
Tony Podesta just BAILED from his own company, as he learned that HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION , based on information covered in the Manafort indictment.

It seems that PODESTA was working for the Ukraine, (Putin) for years, as Manafort's hired gun....more to come, I'm sure.

This will undoubtedly TIE INTO FUSION GPS, etal.....and, most likely, with Uranium One bribery and coverup...

resister
10-30-2017, 11:32 PM
I don't live in VA.
It is a national (well, mostly coastal, elite) party.

resister
10-30-2017, 11:40 PM
Sometimes, it is good to delete a post!

Tahuyaman
10-31-2017, 12:09 AM
It's hilarious to watch the Democrat party hacks have their dreams devoured by the facts.

donttread
10-31-2017, 06:42 AM

Oh they're deflecting all right. Both "sides" are. They are using this "never gonna go any where expensive BS" to distract us from the horrible collective job they are doing governing the country. And look, it works!

exotix
10-31-2017, 06:45 AM
Call me when you make up some wild tale connecting Papadopoulos to Hillary and a DNC burglary. :rollseyes:

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1484598785/1_q8b9lb.png

hanger4
10-31-2017, 08:02 AM
http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1484598785/1_q8b9lb.png

That's nice exo

exotix
10-31-2017, 08:06 AM
That's nice exoI pwn'd you and that's all you can say ? ... LOL

exotix
10-31-2017, 08:11 AM
He attended one meeting, not "meetings" and it wasn't a cabinet meeting.

It's hilarious to watch the Democrat party hacks have their dreams devoured by the facts.LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnVpGoyKfKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx7z-NFOswA

hanger4
10-31-2017, 08:36 AM
I pwn'd you and that's all you can say ? ... LOL

"pwn'd" ?? You can't even own the topic in your threads and you think you've pwn'd someone. :rofl:

You bore me exo, I'm done.

Safety
10-31-2017, 08:37 AM
LoL

nic34
10-31-2017, 08:57 AM
"pwn'd" ?? You can't even own the topic in your threads and you think you've pwn'd someone. :rofl:

You bore me exo, I'm done.

Bye bye tRumpy fan

nic34
10-31-2017, 08:58 AM
LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnVpGoyKfKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx7z-NFOswA

Sarah huckleberry sadlebags lol

hanger4
10-31-2017, 09:06 AM
LoL

Bye bye tRumpy fan

Cool, I'll just sit on the bench and watch the children play. :wave:

leekohler2
10-31-2017, 12:24 PM
This is about to get a lot worse for the administration. I have a feeling we're just at the tip of the iceberg.

MisterVeritis
10-31-2017, 12:43 PM
This is about to get a lot worse for the administration. I have a feeling we're just at the tip of the iceberg.
Hmmm...

"According to emails previously described to The Post, the London-based professor who was a key contact for Papadopoulos in his Russian outreach is Joseph Mifsud (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/professor-named-in-russia-disclosures-says-he-has-clean-conscious/2017/10/31/41a7a08e-be3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.7cd532d7fea0), who formerly served as a government official in Malta. Mifsud did not respond to a request for comment Monday. In an email to The Post in August, he wrote that he had “absolutely no contact with the Russian government” and said his only ties to Russia were through academic links."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/whos-who-in-the-george-papadopoulos-court-documents/2017/10/30/e131158c-bdb3-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.28a67fb4a744
It does not seem so bad for the good guys.

Grokmaster
10-31-2017, 01:02 PM
How so? Nothing so far has anything to do with wrongdoing by the Trump Adm., Just years old business dealings that have nothing to do with Russia...except for maybe TONY PODESTA, HIS BROTHER, and the CLINTONS..etc.

barb012
10-31-2017, 01:40 PM
I want to see the 30,000 emails between Russia and Clinton since Clinton destroyed those emails. Isn't the collusion about those emails that would destroy Clinton of being elected? We know already the money that she received from Russia on the uranium deal and the money she paid for the Trump dossier.

What if Papadopoulos have gotten his hands on those emails that would have destroyed Clinton with evidence of her corrupt backdoor dealings? Why would Trump be blamed for collusion if he had proof it was the truth?

It seems to me that a lot of people have a vested interest in protecting Hillary to protect their own positions in defending what they did in actions or lack of during the Obama administration. The media outlets are a disgrace since they are incapable of writing from both sides of the argument with any integrity.

The government should bring charges against Hillary since they already have proof of some of her criminal activity.

nic34
10-31-2017, 04:20 PM
I want to see the 30,000 emails between Russia and Clinton since Clinton destroyed those emails. Isn't the collusion about those emails that would destroy Clinton of being elected? We know already the money that she received from Russia on the uranium deal and the money she paid for the Trump dossier.

What if Papadopoulos have gotten his hands on those emails that would have destroyed Clinton with evidence of her corrupt backdoor dealings? Why would Trump be blamed for collusion if he had proof it was the truth?

It seems to me that a lot of people have a vested interest in protecting Hillary to protect their own positions in defending what they did in actions or lack of during the Obama administration. The media outlets are a disgrace since they are incapable of writing from both sides of the argument with any integrity.

The government should bring charges against Hillary since they already have proof of some of her criminal activity.

Lock her up, lock her up, lock her up....
That'll do it.

Lol

nic34
10-31-2017, 04:22 PM
How so? Nothing so far has anything to do with wrongdoing by the Trump Adm., Just years old business dealings that have nothing to do with Russia...except for maybe TONY PODESTA, HIS BROTHER, and the CLINTONS..etc.

Who has already turned themselves in again? Hummm?

Grokmaster
10-31-2017, 04:25 PM
Who has already turned themselves in again? Hummm?
We'll have to see if the Swamp's Independent Counsel is interested in REAL CRIMES, first...

Captdon
10-31-2017, 06:04 PM

Trump isn't involved. No mention of him from Mueller. What do you think? Is he waiting? This guy didn't commit a real crime. If he did then the Podesta boys need to go down and HRC needs prison time.

Crepitus
10-31-2017, 06:23 PM
Trump isn't involved. No mention of him from Mueller. What do you think? Is he waiting? This guy didn't commit a real crime. If he did then the Podesta boys need to go down and HRC needs prison time.

Yes I think he's waiting, biding his time, building his case. He will flip Manafort, good Ole Paul will sing like a bird to stay outta jail, then on to the next stepping stone.

Drip, drip, drip, Mueller's coming for you....

MisterVeritis
10-31-2017, 06:26 PM
Lock her up, lock her up, lock her up....
That'll do it.

Lol
Crooked Hillary and BJ Clinton should both die in prison.

Ransom
10-31-2017, 06:30 PM
Yes I think he's waiting, biding his time, building his case. He will flip Manafort, good Ole Paul will sing like a bird to stay outta jail, then on to the next stepping stone.

If it turns out to be shiit like most of us figure......what would be your reaction? I mean....you put much into this allegation. You assume here there are guilty parties without a shred of evidence nor even charges about anything Trump or Russian. If it doesn't work your way.....and considering your comments prior to the election that also turned out do wrong.........should anyone continue to take you seriously? Would you even take yourself seriously? Wouldn't you feel like you got played.....cause that's my read here. Frustration. By you Dems. For if this collusion was deep and influential enough to affect the outcome of the election.....and that is what you sheep believe.....then there would be much more evidence. Perhaps....could it be.....you've been played? That none of this was real, it's all smoke and mirrors......and you f'n fell for it.....again.

I for one......would of course be forced to put you on ignore. Such would be your embarrassment.

MisterVeritis
10-31-2017, 07:29 PM

LOL. I love your sense of humor.