PDA

View Full Version : Some Fox Employees Unhappy With Russia Election Meddling News Coverage

gamewell45
10-31-2017, 09:32 PM
Things are not too good at Fox as some of the news employees at Fox News Channel are none too pleased with the News Channels coverage of the Special Investigator Robert Mueller's Russia investigation into Russian election meddling which they say was an embarrassment and humiliating to their craft.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/31/media/fox-news-employees-russia-mueller-coverage/index.html

Some people have even threatened to quit over this, although I don't think many will do so at this point.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2017, 09:34 PM
Some Fox Employees Unhappy With Russia Election Meddling News Coverage
And.....?

MisterVeritis
10-31-2017, 09:36 PM
Things are not too good at Fox as some of the news employees at Fox News Channel are none too pleased with the News Channels coverage of the Special Investigator Robert Mueller's Russia investigation into Russian election meddling which they say was an embarrassment and humiliating to their craft.
Some people have even threatened to quit over this, although I don't think many will do so at this point.
Provide names. I will lead the effort to boot them.

gamewell45
10-31-2017, 09:38 PM
Some Fox Employees Unhappy With Russia Election Meddling News Coverage

And.....?

And what?

Tahuyaman
10-31-2017, 09:48 PM
And what?

That Was my question. If you can't expand on this when asked, don't ask me to.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2017, 09:51 PM
Who is the disgruntled Fox News personality? Juan Williams?

gamewell45
10-31-2017, 09:53 PM
That Was my question. If you can't expand on this when asked, don't ask me to.

Try reading the link; I'm sure you'll have all your questions answered fully.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2017, 09:56 PM

I did. They weren't.

gamewell45
10-31-2017, 10:07 PM
I did. They weren't.

Well, that's the way the mop flops I guess; maybe next time right?

Common Sense
10-31-2017, 10:08 PM
It's amazing watching Fox pretend this story doesn't exist.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2017, 10:21 PM

Lol.

ABC, CBS, NBC , CNN and MSNBC have been ignoring a huge story for the last week. Possibly the most egregious example of government corruption in American history.

leekohler2
10-31-2017, 10:30 PM

Now, why in the world would anyone be upset? Hard to imagine.

leekohler2
10-31-2017, 10:31 PM

Oh please, really?

Tahuyaman
10-31-2017, 10:34 PM
Now, why in the world would anyone be upset? Hard to imagine.. how is responding with the word "and?" demonstrating being upset?

leekohler2
10-31-2017, 10:36 PM
Double ouch:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/trump-russia-mueller-indictment.html

Defend it, RWNJs. I know you will, just wasn't to see your creativity at this point.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2017, 10:39 PM
Double ouch:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/trump-russia-mueller-indictment.html

Defend it, RWNJs. I know you will, just wasn't to see your creativity at this point.

And......?

Long before the campaign season started, anyone with a clue knew that either Russia or China had the Clinton emails.

Grokmaster
11-01-2017, 12:16 AM

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/31/media/fox-news-employees-russia-mueller-coverage/index.html

What bullshit. Naturally, since it's a CNN STORY, their are NO REAL SOURCES:

"...according to conversations CNN had with several individuals placed throughout the network..."

Same old ridiculous, Fake News BULLSHIT.

gamewell45
11-01-2017, 01:02 AM
What bull$#@!. Naturally, since it's a CNN STORY, their are NO REAL SOURCES:

"...according to conversations CNN had with several individuals placed throughout the network..."

Same old ridiculous, Fake News BULL$#@!.

I don't know what industry you worked in but in their industry, you give your name and you'll be on the street unemployed before you know it.

Don
11-01-2017, 01:08 AM
If the one or two angry employees had any guts they wouldn't whine to CNN and not give their name(s). Maybe they could do what Megyn kelly did and go to another network.

gamewell45
11-01-2017, 02:01 AM
If the one or two angry employees had any guts they wouldn't whine to CNN and not give their name(s). Maybe they could do what Megyn kelly did and go to another network.

You never know, maybe they will. Would you honestly be willing to be fired by giving your name?

Common
11-01-2017, 03:51 AM
Every outlet has those that arent happy with the coverage. Just recently CNN had staff come out and outline how deep thier bias runs. The same with the NYTS a while back. Foxnews is no different not everyone that works for fox is a conservative thinker, im sure theres progressives work there for the cash and the same with other outlets.

nathanbforrest45
11-01-2017, 06:28 AM
CNN slams the Conservative movement at every opportunity, making up stories and putting very convoluted twist on reports and they are praised. But Fox News is of course "an extension of the Trump White House".

God, these people are disgusting.

Safety
11-01-2017, 06:30 AM

Or the resident FOX viewers attempt to deflect and derail the thread.

nathanbforrest45
11-01-2017, 06:31 AM
I don't know what industry you worked in but in their industry, you give your name and you'll be on the street unemployed before you know it.

So, its ok to just say "anonymous sources" and because if your give your name you will be unemployed and we are stupid not to believe this anonymous sources.

No credibility dearie, not a skittle.

nathanbforrest45
11-01-2017, 06:35 AM

Derail the thread? There is no substance to the thread. Under your rules its impossible to question the validity of the charges without being accused of "derailing the thread"

Fox News could easily print a story claiming "According to anonymous sources in the former Obama administration Barack Obama is actually a lesbian transgender" Hey, it must be true right, anonymous sources said so.

Cannons Front
11-01-2017, 06:35 AM
The OP seems a bit silly, so there are employees at FOX news, a global company with thousands of employees, that think differently than the network producers? Great so you are telling me they have independent thinkers, that they employ people with diverse opinions? Sounds like the way every new source should be.
Then there is "Fox News found plenty of time to cover other topics, like the NFL protests, North Korea, and tax reform" I like how that is stated like it is a bad thing, I am not taking anything away from the indictment of Manafort but is it really a non stop coverage event? How many times do you need to tell people the same thing over and over. Nothing new came out about this, yet the coverage is non stop really?

Peter1469
11-01-2017, 06:37 AM
I assume it is a sign of public school failure.

Moscow has attempted to influence our elections since the early 1900s.

Also the US does it globally to others.

Cannons Front
11-01-2017, 06:38 AM

No it exists, it just really isn't a story....... PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERNT OPINIONS!!!!!!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!....................LOL

Grokmaster
11-01-2017, 06:41 AM
NO SOURCE = Standard Lyingass CNN Bullcrap.

Safety
11-01-2017, 06:42 AM
CNN slams the Conservative movement at every opportunity, making up stories and putting very convoluted twist on reports and they are praised. But Fox News is of course "an extension of the Trump White House".

God, these people are disgusting.

Yep, almost as disgusting as those that called CNN "Clinton News Network" or "Communist News Network"...I mean, heaven forbid that anyone follow the lead of conservatives from the past eight years, I guess that really shows the type of leadership the right espouses.

This is a good example of how vicious and divisive the right was, now all of a sudden the same action is considered "disgusting".

Bethere
11-01-2017, 06:48 AM
I assume it is a sign of public school failure.

Moscow has attempted to influence our elections since the early 1900s.

Also the US does it globally to others.

Private schools failed you. The issue isn't Russian interference, rather it's a possible illegal conspiracy to do so in league with the trump campaign.

Safety
11-01-2017, 06:51 AM
Derail the thread? There is no substance to the thread. Under your rules its impossible to question the validity of the charges without being accused of "derailing the thread"

Fox News could easily print a story claiming "According to anonymous sources in the former Obama administration Barack Obama is actually a lesbian transgender" Hey, it must be true right, anonymous sources said so.

Yes, there is substance to the thread, it mattered enough for the OP to create it. Why can't ya'll just ignore threads you don't like rather then jumping in and poo-pooing in it?

Grokmaster
11-01-2017, 07:50 AM
Private schools failed you. The issue isn't Russian interference, rather it's a possible illegal conspiracy to do so in league with the trump campaign.

Russia was the ENTIRE ISSUE for the Mueller investigation...until that COLLAPSED. Now it's just "get Pres.Trump somehow, some way", no matter how ridiculous.

gamewell45
11-01-2017, 08:07 AM
So, its ok to just say "anonymous sources" and because if your give your name you will be unemployed and we are stupid not to believe this anonymous sources.

No credibility dearie, not a skittle.
Well, you certainly have a right to take that position if you so choose; if you are comfortable with your position then so be it.

barb012
11-01-2017, 09:32 AM
Russia was the ENTIRE ISSUE for the Mueller investigation...until that COLLAPSED. Now it's just "get Pres.Trump somehow, some way", no matter how ridiculous.

The collusion is about Clinton's emails so why doesn't Mueller get those emails from Russia? Clinton destroyed a lot of her emails, why if she had nothing to hide? I don't care if Trump was tempted to get his hands on those emails as anyone would in his position. Perhaps, the Democratic party would be destroyed if those emails were revealed to us which is why they want to destroy Trump.

MisterVeritis
11-01-2017, 09:38 AM
I believe this is called discussing the story.

Your mileage may vary.

AZ Jim
11-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Russia was the ENTIRE ISSUE for the Mueller investigation...until that COLLAPSED. Now it's just "get Pres.Trump somehow, some way", no matter how ridiculous.Where did you decide the Russian connection failed?

AZ Jim
11-01-2017, 09:42 AM
The collusion is about Clinton's emails so why doesn't Mueller get those emails from Russia? Clinton destroyed a lot of her emails, why if she had nothing to hide? I don't care if Trump was tempted to get his hands on those emails as anyone would in his position. Perhaps, the Democratic party would be destroyed if those emails were revealed to us which is why they want to destroy Trump.Oh crap! Don't you delete old email? If nothing else to pick up storage for newer? Wake the fuck up!

Captdon
11-01-2017, 01:26 PM

This is a CNN report. That makes it a lie.

Notice it's always un-named sources.

Next.

Captdon
11-01-2017, 01:28 PM

Nope. Just some "un-named" sources saying something. Less than nothing.

Captdon
11-01-2017, 01:30 PM

Ever heard of derailing an imaginary train?

Captdon
11-01-2017, 01:33 PM

1.2 million dollars says it was the Clinton campaign conspiring.

Captdon
11-01-2017, 01:35 PM
Yes, there is substance to the thread, it mattered enough for the OP to create it. Why can't ya'll just ignore threads you don't like rather then jumping in and poo-pooing in it?

Un-named sources is substance?

Captdon
11-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Oh crap! Don't you delete old email? If nothing else to pick up storage for newer? Wake the $#@! up!

She destroyed them after she was asked for them. I don't do that. No honest person does.

gamewell45
11-01-2017, 04:43 PM
Nope. Just some "un-named" sources saying something. Less than nothing.

Where's your sense of imagination??? :)

MisterVeritis
11-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Oh crap! Don't you delete old email? If nothing else to pick up storage for newer? Wake the fuck up!
Secretary of State Clinton had a federal duty to preserve her emails. Those deleted emails were under subpoena. Clinton should spend one day in prison for each deleted email.

Grokmaster
11-01-2017, 09:01 PM
Oh crap! Don't you delete old email? If nothing else to pick up storage for newer? Wake the $#@! up!
Not 33,000 that were subpoenaed by a Federal court. And, they were NOT HER PROPERTY...she was legally required to preserve them.

exotix
11-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Not 33,000 that were subpoenaed by a Federal court. And, they were NOT HER PROPERTY...she was legally required to preserve them.Which makes sense why Trump had to collude and conspire with Putin to get the emails to win the presidency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ

Superbadbrutha
11-02-2017, 04:37 AM
What bull$#@!. Naturally, since it's a CNN STORY, their are NO REAL SOURCES:

Same old ridiculous, Fake News BULL$#@!.
]

Its always fake news if its a story putting your racist, rightwing ideology in a negative light.

Captdon
11-02-2017, 01:11 PM
Its always fake news if its a story putting your racist, rightwing ideology in a negative light.

As always, you jump right in with a load of shit.

Tahuyaman
11-02-2017, 01:15 PM

I thought people like like you said that everyone at Fox News is a hack completely in the tank for Republicans?

gamewell45
11-02-2017, 02:04 PM
I thought people like like you said that everyone at Fox News is a hack completely in the tank for Republicans?

I never said everyone, I said most people; there is a difference you know.