PDA

View Full Version : tPF Where in the World are Jeff Session's Testicles?

MisterVeritis
11-03-2017, 12:40 PM
I had high hopes for Jeff Sessions. I believed he would be an excellent Attorney General. But then a very strange thing happened. Jeff lost his balls. Yep. Right away the damned fool gave them away. He recused himself, for no good reason, handing his testicles to Rosenstein, who keeps Jeff's balls locked in his desk drawer.

We see enormous evidence of crime after crime after crime by Democrats, especially Crooked Hillary and the DNC. And where is AG Sessions? Nowhere.

President Trump needs to fire AG Sessions. Once Sessions handed his balls over to Rosenstein, Sessions became worthless, a liability instead of an asset. While Sessions laments the loss of his balls we will need to find a replacement to fill the AG seat.

Who should that be?

ripmeister
11-03-2017, 12:55 PM
I had high hopes for Jeff Sessions. I believed he would be an excellent Attorney General. But then a very strange thing happened. Jeff lost his balls. Yep. Right away the damned fool gave them away. He recused himself, for no good reason, handing his testicles to Rosenstein, who keeps Jeff's balls locked in his desk drawer.

We see enormous evidence of crime after crime after crime by Democrats, especially Crooked Hillary and the DNC. And where is AG Sessions? Nowhere.

President Trump needs to fire AG Sessions. Once Sessions handed his balls over to Rosenstein, Sessions became worthless, a liability instead of an asset. While Sessions laments the loss of his balls we will need to find a replacement to fill the AG seat.

Who should that be?
I guess somebody who still has their balls?

MisterVeritis
11-03-2017, 01:15 PM
I guess somebody who still has their balls?
Yep. That should be a minimum requirement.

MisterVeritis
11-03-2017, 02:50 PM
I would propose Mark Levin but Mark is way too valuable where he is.

Tahuyaman
11-03-2017, 04:03 PM
Where in the World are Jeff Session's Testicles?
Sessions is a Republican and he was in the Senate when Obama cut their nuts off and stored them away where they can't get them back.

AZ Jim
11-03-2017, 04:50 PM

Who should that be?
"Where in the World are Jeff Session's Testicles?"

Did you check your chin?

@AZ Jim TB'ed at the request of the OP.

Don
11-03-2017, 05:00 PM
"Where in the World are Jeff Session's Testicles?"

Did you check your chin?

What the hell is the matter with you?

AZ Jim
11-03-2017, 05:02 PM
What the hell is the matter with you?You gonna pee your panties?

MisterVeritis
11-03-2017, 05:16 PM
What the hell is the matter with you?
I wonder if he gets enough fiber. The small distraction will be taken care of.

Trish
11-03-2017, 05:36 PM

Who should that be?

Actually, I think they're on their way to Asia for about 12 days. (smirk)

Dangermouse
11-03-2017, 05:46 PM
When Papadopoulos reported back to his campaign supervisor that he'd made contact with Putin's niece, he was told "Great work!"
His campaign supervisor was one Jeff Sessions.

Trish
11-03-2017, 05:49 PM
When Papadopoulos reported back to his campaign supervisor that he'd made contact with Putin's neice, he was told "Great work!"
His campaign supervisor was one Jeff Sessions.

I thought it was reported yesterday to be Sam Clovis (of course I haven't been watching today so I may have missed something).