PDA

View Full Version : Papadopoulos Repeatedly Represented Trump Campaign

Bethere
11-06-2017, 02:28 PM
So much for another self serving trump lie.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/papadopoulos-repeatedly-represented-trump-campaign-record-shows-n817421

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration has downplayed the role of foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos during the 2016 presidential campaign. But the public record shows that Papadopoulos, who attempted to set up a meeting between Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin, was a more prominent figure than previously understood. He was in Cleveland during the Republican National Convention where he was invited by the American Jewish Committee to speak on a panel about U.S. foreign policy, organizers said.
"Papadopolous was only one among the many contacts AJC established and maintained among advisers to both parties’ 2016 presidential candidates and in the two parties’ national committees," AJC spokesperson Ken Bandler said in a statement.
"Among the panelists in our 2016 Republican National Convention program — in a session titled 'Defining America's Role in Global Affairs' — was George Papadopolous, then a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser," the statement continued.
Papadopoulos’ public role for the Trump campaign continued. In late September, just six weeks before Election Day, he gave an interview as a Trump campaign official to the Russian Interfax News Agency (http://www.interfax.com/interview.asp?id=704556), where he said that Trump will “restore the trust” between the U.S. and Russia. And he met with Israeli leaders during the inauguration in January as a foreign policy adviser for the newly-sworn in president. "We are looking forward to ushering in a new relationship with all of Israel, including the historic Judea and Samaria," Papadopoulos told the Jerusalem Post (http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Trump-Advisor-we-look-forward-to-new-ties-with-Judea-and-Samaria-479282) the following day.

Tahuyaman
11-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Hack bait.

nic34
11-06-2017, 04:26 PM
Yeah, remember the good ol days when it was only pantwetting about Geitner, Paulson and Bernanke?

LOL, Yeah now that's Bait

Bethere
11-06-2017, 07:42 PM
Hack bait.

But, but, Trump said this guy was nobody. it turns out that he was somebody. What's that all about Tahuyaman?

jimmyz
11-06-2017, 07:52 PM
You pay minor figures to find dirt in a campaign cycle.

Is this any news to the the anti-Trumpkins? If it is, they are even more unhinged and grasping for straws than initially thought.

Captdon
11-07-2017, 11:54 AM
He was a nobody, a hanger-on. Three times he asked for permission to meet with Russians and three times was told no. His influence was the same as yours. You need to post all of the news and not selectively edit. You aren't CNN.

Ethereal
11-07-2017, 11:58 AM
:rofl:

Bethere
11-07-2017, 01:26 PM
He was a nobody, a hanger-on. Three times he asked for permission to meet with Russians and three times was told no. His influence was the same as yours. You need to post all of the news and not selectively edit. You aren't CNN.

When asked who his national security advisors were, this clown was the very first guy the Manchurian Cheese Puff listed.

Safety
11-07-2017, 01:28 PM
When asked who his national security advisors were, this clown was the very first guy the Manchurian Cheese Puff listed.

F'kin boom.

hanger4
11-07-2017, 02:52 PM

Was he really ?? Link ??

Tahuyaman
11-07-2017, 06:49 PM
When you have no facts, make shit up.

Captdon
11-08-2017, 03:43 PM
How odd. I watch politics like a junkie. I always heard him say it was Flynn .I never heard of this guy and neither did you. He was a hanger-on and nothing more. He pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. He's your source?

Bethere
11-08-2017, 03:49 PM
How odd. I watch politics like a junkie. I always heard him say it was Flynn .I never heard of this guy and neither did you. He was a hanger-on and nothing more. He pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. He's your source?

My source? I am a member of a party that is out of power. All investigations are run by the same republicans who started them. He is THEIR source, not mine.

And of course I have heard of him. When the Manchuriam Cheese Puff was asked about his national security advisors his name was the first one out of his mouth.

I guess we are supposed to pretend that we didn't hear him say that.