PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Trump ~ 'If the NRA Instructor didn't have a gun there would be hundreds more Dead'

exotix
11-07-2017, 11:08 AM
Just In

Trump’s highly dubious claim that more gun control could have left ‘hundreds more dead’ in Texas

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/07/trumps-highly-dubious-claim-that-you-would-have-had-hundreds-more-dead-in-texas-with-more-gun-control/?utm_term=.1d6a9eb7fabb

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&ei=otkBWteWC4HAmQHahoT4DA&q=Hundreds+more+dead&oq=Hundreds+more+dead&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30k1.1796.5559.0.6727.19.18.0.0.0.0.159 .1409.15j2.17.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.17.1406.0..0j46j0i131k1j0i46k1j0i10k1j0i131i 46k1j46i131k1.0.MF0GemTaa1I

First, Trump's claim that hundreds more would have died if those two civilians who warded him off (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/06/an-unlikely-hero-describes-gun-battle-and-95-mph-chase-with-texas-shooting-suspect/?utm_term=.1cda49ea5891) didn't have guns is highly suspect.

The largest mass shooting in U.S. history — which took place in Las Vegas last month — left 58 dead (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/11/06/theres-only-one-surefire-answer-to-the-problem-of-mass-shootings/?utm_term=.20ed002151c9).

Trump is essentially arguing that the Texas shooting would have been at least eight times more deadly and four times worse than Las Vegas, which is very speculative at best and implausible at worst.

And the fact that a U.S. president is so openly speculative about the scope of such tragedy is remarkable.

Trump, mind you, isn't suggesting this could have happened; he's saying it would have.

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1510070853/19_drj4qg.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PwpjmQZKL0

Chris
11-07-2017, 11:12 AM
Trump is rational. Exaggerating, sure, maybe, but rational. If you all gun controllers had taken guns away, Stephen Willeford would not have been able to stop the shooter and the tragegy would have been worse.

exotix
11-07-2017, 11:13 AM
Trump is rational. Exaggerating, sure, maybe, but rational. If you all gun controllers had taken guns away, Stephen Willeford would not have been able to stop the shooter and the tragegy would have been worse.Were there hundreds more people in the church ?

Captdon
11-07-2017, 11:21 AM
Were there hundreds more people in the church ?

No, but there were more churches. Do you know what his plan was after this? TDS.

Ethereal
11-07-2017, 11:23 AM
Trump needs me to be his speech writer. He should have said something like: This tragedy shows that guns can be used for both good and evil. What I'm confident in, what I've always believed, is that there are far more good Americans than bad, and that when good Americans are armed, we are safer and stronger because of it. So while this tragedy was precipitated by an evil man with a gun, it was ended by a good man with a gun. As Americans, as free people, we must never forget that our collective strength and security are drawn from our rights and liberties, and that we cannot let the insanity of evil men jeopardize those rights. We will not submit to terror; we will not submit to hatred; we will rise again, stronger and better. May God be with the victims and their families and may God bless this great country.

Ethereal
11-07-2017, 11:24 AM
Also, as he was reading my brilliant and poignant speech, he should have been playing this in the background...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc

exotix
11-07-2017, 11:24 AM
No, but there were more churches. Do you know what his plan was after this? TDS.I'm just curious how Trumpf came up with hundreds more dead ... was the dude gonna go back into the church or/and drive around randomly kill hundreds more people with hand-guns and no ammo ?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/06/rifle-handguns-linked-to-gunman-in-texas-church-shooting.html

Here is a glance at what officials have said regarding the weapons they found, other shooting evidence and the gunman's background:

— Three guns were recovered.

A Ruger AR-556 rifle was found at the church.
Two handguns were recovered from Kelley's vehicle — a Glock 9 mm and a Ruger .22-caliber.

Kelley purchased all three guns, authorities said.

— Investigators collected hundreds of shell casings from the scene, along with at least 15 empty magazines that held 30 rounds each.

Chris
11-07-2017, 11:25 AM

That kind of argument exaggerates like Trump's does.

Was there one more person in the church? If Stephen Willeford saved just one life, he's a hero.

Chris
11-07-2017, 11:26 AM
I'm just curious how Trumpf came up with hundreds more dead ... was the dude gonna go back into the church or/and drive around randomly kill hundreds more people with hand-guns and no ammo ?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/06/rifle-handguns-linked-to-gunman-in-texas-church-shooting.html

Here is a glance at what officials have said regarding the weapons they found, other shooting evidence and the gunman's background:

— Three guns were recovered. A Ruger AR-556 rifle was found at the church. Two handguns were recovered from Kelley's vehicle — a Glock 9 mm and a Ruger .22-caliber. Kelley purchased all three guns, authorities said.

— Investigators collected hundreds of shell casings from the scene, along with at least 15 empty magazines that held 30 rounds each.

Why are you trolling the thread off topic about Trump?

exotix
11-07-2017, 11:28 AM
Why are you trolling the thread off topic about Trump?This is my thread, go flame and troll somebody else's.

Don
11-07-2017, 11:31 AM
I think people who aren't looking for any and every minor thing they can to use against president Trump know he exaggerates but they know what he means. I'll take that over a slick politician programmed to deliver slick talking points like a snake oil peddler even though they probably don't believe it anymore than we do.

Chris
11-07-2017, 11:33 AM
This is my thread, go flame and troll somebody else's.

Trolling your own thread. Shades of cigar, del, and others banned.

jimmyz
11-07-2017, 11:34 AM
The maniac's targets, his ex-inlaws, were not at the church. The maniac might have been driving to their homes to do murder. We will never know.

Don
11-07-2017, 11:39 AM
I haven't seen anything yet if they found more 30 round mags in his car. We do know that because the nut was shot and dropped his gun that it didn't matter. We don't know what he was planning to do after he was finished murdering helpless unarmed people including little kids. Its entirely possible that he might have killed many more. These nuts obviously want to kill as many people as they possibly can and they don't stop til someone stops them or they're afraid they're about to be stopped.

Ethereal
11-07-2017, 11:41 AM
Democrats are just mad because the lunatic didn't get the chance to increase his body count. The bigger the number, the more confident they feel in pushing their gun control narratives. They were hoping for at least 50 dead bodies.

Chris
11-07-2017, 11:42 AM
I haven't seen anything yet if they found more 30 round mags in his car. We do know that because the nut was shot and dropped his gun that it didn't matter. We don't know what he was planning to do after he was finished murdering helpless unarmed people including little kids. Its entirely possible that he might have killed many more. These nuts obviously want to kill as many people as they possibly can and they don't stop til someone stops them or they're afraid they're about to be stopped.

One of the people killed was an unborn baby.

Oh, wait, this thread is trolling about Trump.

exotix
11-07-2017, 11:44 AM
Trolling your own thread. Shades of cigar, del, and others banned.Please exit my thread.

exotix
11-07-2017, 11:48 AM
Democrats are just mad because the lunatic didn't get the chance to increase his body count. The bigger the number, the more confident they feel in pushing their gun control narratives. They were hoping for at least 50 dead bodies.That's certainly one way to look at it ... another way to look at it is, is that everyone should walk around with massive arsenals with hundreds of rounds of ammo in case they need to stop another person who's walking around with an AR-15 and hundreds of rounds of ammo.

Pretty much the dogma of Lapierre and the NRA.

Ethereal
11-07-2017, 11:57 AM
That's certainly one way to look at it ... another way to look at it is, is that everyone should walk around with massive arsenals with hundreds of rounds of ammo in case they need to stop another person who's walking around with an AR-15 and hundreds of rounds of ammo.

Not at all. For an urban area, having one out of twenty citizens conceal carry a pistol would be more than adequate.

exotix
11-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Not at all. For an urban area, having one out of twenty citizens conceal carry a pistol would be more than adequate.Again, I'm just as to curious where Trumpf came up with 'hundreds more dead' .. given the Vegas Mass-murderer was equipped with 24 machine guns and other military weaponry and thousands of rounds of ammo and only managed to kill 59 people.

Ethereal
11-07-2017, 12:08 PM
Again, I'm just as to curious where Trumpf came up with 'hundreds more dead' .. given the Vegas Mass-murderer was equipped with 24 machine guns and other military weaponry and thousands of rounds of ammo and only managed to kill 59 people.
Trump said something that wasn't nuanced. What else is new. At least he didn't come right out the gate calling for more gun control only to realize that existing gun control simply failed as designed. Now THAT is embarrassing.

Chris
11-07-2017, 12:08 PM
Again, I'm just as to curious where Trumpf came up with 'hundreds more dead' .. given the Vegas Mass-murderer was equipped with 24 machine guns and other military weaponry and thousands of rounds of ammo and only managed to kill 59 people.

Already explained, he tends to exaggerate, like Obama exaggerated about the success of Obamacare. People do that. Still, his point is correct.

exotix
11-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Trump said something that wasn't nuanced. What else is new. At least he didn't come right out the gate calling for more gun control only to realize that existing gun control simply failed as designed. Now THAT is embarrassing.Had you watched your Messiah you would have watched 'em state this ... in fact, he also stated your favorite position ... simply excuse gun-massacres by dragging Chicago into it ...

President Trump said that even with tighter vetting of gun buyers, "there would have been no difference" for those killed in the mass shooting at a South Texas church on Sunday

Trump pointed to the high murder rate in Chicago, which has limits on gun sales, as an example of why vetting gun purchases might not prevent shootings. Chicago is “a disaster, a total disaster,” Trump said.

Ethereal
11-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Had you watched your Messiah you would have watched 'em state this ... in fact, he also stated your favorite position ... simply excuse massacres by dragging Chicago into it ...

President Trump said that even with tighter vetting of gun buyers, "there would have been no difference" for those killed in the mass shooting at a South Texas church on Sunday

Trump pointed to the high murder rate in Chicago, which has limits on gun sales, as an example of why vetting gun purchases might not prevent shootings. Chicago is “a disaster, a total disaster,” Trump said.
Trump is on the right side of this particular issue. Good for him.

Chris
11-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Had you watched your Messiah you would have watched 'em state this ... in fact, he also stated your favorite position ... simply excuse gun-massacres by dragging Chicago into it ...

Besides your trolling Eth with misrepresentations of his position, did you have any argument with what Trump said?

Hoosier8
11-07-2017, 12:32 PM
That's certainly one way to look at it ... another way to look at it is, is that everyone should walk around with massive arsenals with hundreds of rounds of ammo in case they need to stop another person who's walking around with an AR-15 and hundreds of rounds of ammo.

Nothing like trying to make an argument with a logical fallacy.

Hoosier8
11-07-2017, 12:36 PM
So far the narrative is failing for the gun grabbers. Their vaunted government failed and a good guy with a gun stopped the shooting.

exotix
11-07-2017, 12:40 PM
So far the narrative is failing for the gun grabbers. Their vaunted government failed and a good guy with a gun stopped the shooting.Right now we're watching a news conference where citizens are asking for donations because the town nor it citizens doesn't have the money to bury its 27 citizens ...

Certainly you want to help.

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1510076408/100_0599_omzc2k.jpg

Hoosier8
11-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Right now we're watching a news conference where citizens are asking for donations because the town nor it citizens doesn't have the money to bury its 29 citizens ...

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1510076408/100_0599_omzc2k.jpg

Ah, trying to distract from you FAIL. To be expected.

stjames1_53
11-07-2017, 12:47 PM

JUST IN

so you know the mind of a murderer...............that's scary

stjames1_53
11-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Right now we're watching a news conference where citizens are asking for donations because the town nor it citizens doesn't have the money to bury its 27 citizens ...

I've already sent mine in. Have you?

exotix
11-07-2017, 12:51 PM
'Everybody in Church was killed or wounded'

~ Sheriff of Town

leekohler2
11-07-2017, 12:53 PM

The lack of logical thinking is astounding amongst our right wing members regarding this topic.

leekohler2
11-07-2017, 12:55 PM
So far the narrative is failing for the gun grabbers. Their vaunted government failed and a good guy with a gun stopped the shooting.

Be did? Last I checked, he didn’t stop anything that happened in the church. Can you point me to where he stopped any shooting?

stjames1_53
11-07-2017, 12:59 PM
Be did? Last I checked, he didn’t stop anything that happened in the church. Can you point me to where he stopped any shooting?

he shot the guy while he was still in the process, inside the church. The guy fled when confronted with a man with a gun. The hero stopped it. It pisses you off that someone stopped the shooter/murderer..............not enough bodies for ya, huh?

Safety
11-07-2017, 01:02 PM
Trump is rational. Exaggerating, sure, maybe, but rational. If you all gun controllers had taken guns away, Stephen Willeford would not have been able to stop the shooter and the tragegy would have been worse.

...and the shooter would not be the shooter without a gun. Next.

Safety
11-07-2017, 01:05 PM

Watch how they magically want to use spatial deduction as to their intent of the argument, rather than strict adherence to "words have meanings" like whenever they argue "you didn't build that", or "if I had a son"....

Dangermouse
11-07-2017, 01:06 PM

If the guns were taken away what would the shooter have been using?

Chris
11-07-2017, 01:07 PM

That sounds like Colbert...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDXlWTRyxgE

Colbert uses an analogy of an imaginary tiger coming into a village 5000 years ago killing people, you would act, do something, like move, put up a fence, kill the tiger. That makes sense. But then he transfers it to stopping mass shootings and loses the making sense because he doesn't want to do something about shooters (tigers) but about guns, and he wants to do something, anything because not doing something, no matter how irrational, how emotional, is crazy, and those who resist are evil.

What an f'n idiot.

stjames1_53
11-07-2017, 01:08 PM

so, you're all in for confiscation................but not for you, eh?

Chris
11-07-2017, 01:08 PM

Home made bomb, a truck.

Thanks for more Colbert illogic.

Dangermouse
11-07-2017, 01:09 PM
That kind of argument exaggerates like Trump's does.

Was there one more person in the church? If Stephen Willeford saved just one life, he's a hero.

He arrived after the shooting. He then endagered drivers lives with his wild pursuit.

stjames1_53

come get them. Be the first...........oh wait, you've already tried that, twice

Safety

Colbert uses an analogy of an imaginary tiger coming into a village 5000 years ago killing people, you would act, do something, like move, put up a fence, kill the tiger. That makes sense. But then he transfers it to stopping mass shootings and loses the making sense because he doesn't want to do something about shooters (tigers) but about guns, and he wants to do something, anything because not doing something, no matter how irrational, how emotional, is crazy, and those who resist are evil.

What an f'n idiot.

*yawn*, the only thing you have done is admitted that you watch Colbert.

stjames1_53
11-07-2017, 01:10 PM
He arrived after the shooting. He then endagered drivers lives with his wild pursuit.

your news is slow over there

Chris
11-07-2017, 01:11 PM
Watch how they magically want to use spatial deduction as to their intent of the argument, rather than strict adherence to "words have meanings" like whenever they argue "you didn't build that", or "if I had a son"....

What are you babbling about? Spatial deduction, what's that? How do you use that "as to their intent of the argument"? What is the meaning of "strict adherence to "words have meanings" like whenever they argue "you didn't build that", or "if I had a son""?

Chris
11-07-2017, 01:12 PM
*yawn*, the only thing you have done is admitted that you watch Colbert.

Again, huh? Admitted to, what are you talking about?

Safety
11-07-2017, 01:13 PM
so, you're all in for confiscation................but not for you, eh?

I'm also all in for mental health screenings for people that display less than remedial cognitive reasoning skills, like you have just shown by erecting the massive strawman you just did.

The Xl
11-07-2017, 01:13 PM
It's very possible.

Safety
11-07-2017, 01:14 PM
What are you babbling about? Spatial deduction, what's that? How do you use that "as to their intent of the argument"? What is the meaning of "strict adherence to "words have meanings" like whenever they argue "you didn't build that", or "if I had a son""?

Again, huh? Admitted to, what are you talking about?

Pretend a conservative said it, then you would get it....

stjames1_53
11-07-2017, 01:16 PM
I'm also all in for mental health screenings for people that display less than remedial cognitive reasoning skills, like you have just shown by erecting the massive strawman you just did.
who sets the standards? What would the standards be? How would they be enforced? State by state or let the lord and ruler DC, the bunch that can't a check book determine who owns and who doesn't?
Boy, that work out about as well as it sounds

Chris
11-07-2017, 01:16 PM
Pretend a conservative said it, then you would get it....

Are you saying you have no clue what you posted?

That's what I get.

exotix
11-07-2017, 01:17 PM
*yawn*, the only thing you have done is admitted that you watch Colbert.http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1478265286/_0_drivedevil_gl7fz5.gif .... http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1478265312/_0_Greenie_e4jazt.gif

stjames1_53
11-07-2017, 01:18 PM
http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1478265286/_0_drivedevil_gl7fz5.gif .... http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1478265312/_0_Greenie_e4jazt.gif

JUST IN
exo has nothing to post, as usual

Safety
11-07-2017, 01:24 PM
who sets the standards? What would the standards be? How would they be enforced? State by state or let the lord and ruler DC, the bunch that can't a check book determine who owns and who doesn't?
Boy, that work out about as well as it sounds

Just take a number and wait.

Safety
11-07-2017, 01:25 PM
Are you saying you have no clue what you posted?

That's what I get.

By what I have seen you post, there isn't much you "get".

Bethere
11-07-2017, 01:28 PM
By what I have seen you post, there isn't much you "get".

Natural law. This is a great example of it in action.

Safety
11-07-2017, 01:29 PM
Natural law. This is a great example of it in action.

If it was Natural Ice, I could then understand the disconnect....

stjames1_53
11-07-2017, 01:30 PM
Just take a number and wait.

so, you have no idea where to start, just a lot of wind

Captdon
11-07-2017, 01:30 PM

You're normally senseless and this is why- one good guy with a gun in the church would or could have stopped this guy. Remember, he passed a background check because the government screwed up. No deductions here.

nathanbforrest45
11-07-2017, 01:33 PM
JUST IN
exo has nothing to post, as usual

Exotix doesn't say much but when he does, he doesn't say much.

exotix
11-07-2017, 01:34 PM
You're normally senseless and this is why- one good guy with a gun in the church would or could have stopped this guy. Remember, he passed a background check because the government screwed up. No deductions here.This answers the question that 'hundreds more would have died' as Trumpf stated when the gunman had an empty AR-15 and 2 hanguns ... how ?

Captdon
Had you watched your Messiah you would have watched 'em state this ... in fact, he also stated your favorite position ... simply excuse gun-massacres by dragging Chicago into it ...

If the shooter had been properly vetted he wouldn't have been able to legally buy any gun.

If gun control doesn't work in the Murder Capitol why would it work anyplace?

You work hard to come up with absurdity.

Safety
You're normally senseless and this is why- one good guy with a gun in the church would or could have stopped this guy. Remember, he passed a background check because the government screwed up. No deductions here.

One good guy with a tactical nuke could have stopped him also, to hell with collateral damage, right?

Safety
If the shooter had been properly vetted he wouldn't have been able to legally buy any gun.

If, if and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry christmas.

Safety
11-07-2017, 01:36 PM

My wind is only here to move your hot air.

Captdon
11-07-2017, 01:37 PM

An illegal gun. You think it's hard to buy a gun illegally? Kinda got caught short on this.

Captdon
11-07-2017, 01:38 PM
'Everybody in Church was killed or wounded'

~ Sheriff of Town

Sheriff of COUNTY. Guess being exact is okay for you.

Captdon
11-07-2017, 01:42 PM

Someone with no rudder floating helplessly along hoping for rescue. My take.

Mister D
11-07-2017, 01:44 PM
You people can come up with better rhymes.

exotix
11-07-2017, 01:45 PM
Sheriff of COUNTY. Guess being exact is okay for you.You missed the part where there were 15 empty 30 round AR-15 Mags ... meaning he got off 450 rounds killing 26 and wounding 20.

Yet Trumpf said he would have killed hundreds more if not for the *NRA hero* ... no word from the Sheriff of the County if he found about a hundred more loaded 30 round mags to back-up Trumpfs' claim.

Captdon
11-07-2017, 01:45 PM
This answers the question that 'hundreds more would have died' as Trumpf stated when the gunman had an empty AR-15 and 2 hanguns ... how ?

Wasn't answering that. I was responding to some other babbler. I answered your question also.

Safety
11-07-2017, 01:46 PM

I know, but "we" have to dumb it down to a level that you people can understand.

Mister D
11-07-2017, 01:47 PM
I know, but "we" have to dumb it down to a level that you people can understand.
'Dumbing it down' comes rather naturally to you. :afro:

Captdon
11-07-2017, 01:49 PM
One good guy with a tactical nuke could have stopped him also, to hell with collateral damage, right?

Yea, keeping him from killing 26 isn't worth anything. Collateral damage? Everyone was hurt in there. One guy shooting this scum would have stopped that. You have a problem.

Captdon
11-07-2017, 01:51 PM

Funny considering all your gun control ideas are based on if, buts, probabilities and, of course, nonsense.

Safety
11-07-2017, 01:52 PM

Tell me about it, that's what happens when you are surrounded by dumbness. I guess pitchforks and torches doesn't help with intelligence...

Safety
11-07-2017, 01:53 PM
Yea, keeping him from killing 26 isn't worth anything. Collateral damage? Everyone was hurt in there. One guy shooting this scum would have stopped that. You have a problem.

Funny considering all your gun control ideas are based on if, buts, probabilities and, of course, nonsense.

You're out of your swim lane, I would stop while you can still save face.

Mister D
11-07-2017, 01:54 PM
Tell me about it, that's what happens when you are surrounded by dumbness. I guess pitchforks and torches doesn't help with intelligence...
What? You people usually have better cracks too. I hope you can play ball. lol

Captdon
11-07-2017, 01:54 PM
You missed the part where there were 15 empty 30 round AR-15 Mags ... meaning he got off 450 rounds killing 26 and wounding 20.

Yet Trumpf said he would have killed hundreds more if not for the *NRA hero* ... no word from the Sheriff of the County if he found about a hundred more loaded 30 round mags to back-up Trumpfs' claim.

What? They found 15 magazines. That's 450 bullets. They certainly did find more loaded magazines in his vehicle. Jeez, and i wear a hearing aid. Don't know what your problem with the press conference was.

Captdon
11-07-2017, 01:56 PM

He might be not be dumbing down.This may be his best.

Safety
11-07-2017, 01:56 PM
What? You people usually have better cracks too. I hope you can play ball. lol

You of all people should know that crack is whack. Stick to cucumber sandwiches.

Safety
11-07-2017, 01:57 PM
He might be not be dumbing down.This may be his best.

This isn't your wheelhouse, brah. Last shot at saving face....

stjames1_53
11-07-2017, 01:58 PM
and it damned sure isn't yours....................brah

This isn't your wheelhouse, brah. Last shot at saving face....

Captdon
11-07-2017, 01:59 PM
You're out of your swim lane, I would stop while you can still save face.

Oh, the wit. You can't bother me with this bullshit. You're out of your league. Not a single gun control idea, except confiscation, would work. That can't happen so that leaves you, umm, unarmed in this fight.

Safety
11-07-2017, 02:01 PM
Oh, the wit. You can't bother me with this bullshit. You're out of your league. Not a single gun control idea, except confiscation, would work. That can't happen so that leaves you, umm, unarmed in this fight.

No need to attempt to bother anyone, for you are the only one whining. I understand that ya'll thrive on safe spaces with whatever argument you try to make, but it's not my concern to provide you with one.

Safety
11-07-2017, 02:02 PM
and it damned sure isn't yours....................brah

Don't melt, snowflake.

exotix
11-07-2017, 02:10 PM
What? They found 15 magazines. That's 450 bullets.

They certainly did find more loaded magazines in his vehicle.

Jeez, and i wear a hearing aid. Don't know what your problem with the press conference was.They did ? You got the link to that ... I even scoured all the 'Give me Liberty or Give me Death Winggunnut' sites who are always excited about AR-15's and death counts and none of them say he had more loaded mags.

AZ Jim
11-07-2017, 02:11 PM
Just In

Trump’s highly dubious claim that more gun control could have left ‘hundreds more dead’ in Texas

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/07/trumps-highly-dubious-claim-that-you-would-have-had-hundreds-more-dead-in-texas-with-more-gun-control/?utm_term=.1d6a9eb7fabb

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&ei=otkBWteWC4HAmQHahoT4DA&q=Hundreds+more+dead&oq=Hundreds+more+dead&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30k1.1796.5559.0.6727.19.18.0.0.0.0.159 .1409.15j2.17.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.17.1406.0..0j46j0i131k1j0i46k1j0i10k1j0i131i 46k1j46i131k1.0.MF0GemTaa1I

First, Trump's claim that hundreds more would have died if those two civilians who warded him off (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/06/an-unlikely-hero-describes-gun-battle-and-95-mph-chase-with-texas-shooting-suspect/?utm_term=.1cda49ea5891) didn't have guns is highly suspect.

The largest mass shooting in U.S. history — which took place in Las Vegas last month — left 58 dead (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/11/06/theres-only-one-surefire-answer-to-the-problem-of-mass-shootings/?utm_term=.20ed002151c9).

Trump is essentially arguing that the Texas shooting would have been at least eight times more deadly and four times worse than Las Vegas, which is very speculative at best and implausible at worst.

And the fact that a U.S. president is so openly speculative about the scope of such tragedy is remarkable.

Trump, mind you, isn't suggesting this could have happened; he's saying it would have.

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1510070853/19_drj4qg.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PwpjmQZKL0

Trump is an idiot, you know i, I know it and many who attempt to defend him here know it. If he needed to comment he SHOULD have said "if others weren't in possession of a weapon many more might have been his victim(s)."

Grokmaster
11-07-2017, 02:13 PM

Because inside the church is the only place he could have shot anyone, had he not been stopped.

See the foamy mouthed left, hysterical because an armed citizen hero threw a wrench in there plans to exploit this tragedy too push their sickening Disarm the Law Abiding Americans agenda.

exotix
11-07-2017, 02:18 PM
Because inside the church is the only place he could have shot anyone, had he not been stopped.

See the foamy mouthed left, hysterical because an armed citizen hero threw a wrench in there plans to exploit this tragedy too push their sickening Disarm the Law Abiding Americans agenda.

20905Well, the sheriff said everybody in the Church was killed or wounded ... that totals to 49 ... who are these 'hundreds' Trumpf said he would have killed ?

exotix
11-07-2017, 02:20 PM
Trump is an idiot, you know i, I know it and many who attempt to defend him here know it. If he needed to comment he SHOULD have said "if others weren't in possession of a weapon many more might have been his victim(s)."Correct ... this is why no one can understand why Trumpf would lie ... and outrageously ... about this.

Grokmaster
11-07-2017, 02:21 PM
Correct ... this is why no one can understand why Trumpf would lie about this.
The only people LYING are, as always, the local left, who keep trying to pretend that the heroism of an NRA instructor never happened.

AZ Jim
11-07-2017, 02:27 PM
The only people LYING are, as always, the local left, who keep trying to pretend that the heroism of an NRA instructor never happened.Show me where anyone said he wasn't a hero?

exotix
11-07-2017, 02:32 PM
The only people LYING are, as always, the local left, who keep trying to pretend that the heroism of an NRA instructor never happened.
Well, here's the eyewitness to what happened and what the hero (there were actually 2 heros) did ... this guy isn't sure about what actually went down ... yet all you do is state (and in hysterics with large colored fonts) what happened like you were there ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRi7RBOyQ84

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1gJ6wnQ0Ik

Chris
11-07-2017, 02:39 PM
Well, here's the eyewitness to what happened and what the hero (there were actually 2 heros) did ... this guy isn't sure about what actually went down ... yet all you do is state (and in hysterics with large colored fonts) what happened like you were there ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRi7RBOyQ84

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1gJ6wnQ0Ik

He tells same basic story Stephen Willeford does.

exotix
11-07-2017, 02:45 PM
He tells same basic story Stephen Willeford does.Notice how he stated ... 'he exited the church and was going back to his car AND WOULD HAVE GONE BACK IN when Stephen opened fire on 'em' so the gunman got into his car and Stephen fired hitting the windshield'

This account presents problems for Trumpf and all of you *spatial logistical people* who have lied about happened ... pretty much proving that you will even purport delusions to protect your guns.

Don
11-07-2017, 03:07 PM

What an f'n idiot.

A comedian who isn't funny.

Tahuyaman
11-07-2017, 03:10 PM
How many of these mass shooters do you suppose ever attended an NRA firearms safety class?

Chris
11-07-2017, 03:12 PM
Trump is an idiot, you know i, I know it and many who attempt to defend him here know it. If he needed to comment he SHOULD have said "if others weren't in possession of a weapon many more might have been his victim(s)."

OK, assume he's an idiot. Next. He said what you said he should have said.

Chris
11-07-2017, 03:19 PM
A comedian who isn't funny.

But he captures every liberal emotion. It might could be parody. --Nah.

Chris
11-07-2017, 03:21 PM
Notice how he stated ... 'he exited the church and was going back to his car AND WOULD HAVE GONE BACK IN when Stephen opened fire on 'em' so the gunman got into his car and Stephen fired hitting the windshield'

This account presents problems for Trumpf and all of you *spatial logistical people* who have lied about happened ... pretty much proving that you will even purport delusions to protect your guns.

Hah? What is "spatial logistical people"? Speak English, please. What lie? What proof? What guns? Make sense, will ya.

leekohler2
11-07-2017, 03:31 PM

You mean St Louis?

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/national/the-cities-with-the-highest-murder-rates-in-the-us/collection_5a789407-4d43-5403-ad56-7c47880bda8e.html#31

stjames1_53
11-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Chicago, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Scranton, NYC, NO, etc...............Now Louisville is in the running with 7 to 10 murders a a week

nic34
11-07-2017, 05:17 PM

Dont worry your government protected "right to bear arms" is still intact.

Chris
11-07-2017, 05:24 PM

We the people protect our rights, the BoR is the people telling the government not to infringe.

exotix
11-07-2017, 05:44 PM
But he captures every liberal emotion. It might could be parody. --Nah.

Hah? What is "spatial logistical people"? Speak English, please. What lie? What proof? What guns? Make sense, will ya.Let's check out who captures your emotions ...

Today

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1510094630/1_ch5j2m.png

Grokmaster
11-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Well, the sheriff said everybody in the Church was killed or wounded ... that totals to 49 ... who are these 'hundreds' Trumpf said he would have killed ? Once again the willful ignorance to try to downplay the armed hero. Who knows WHAT the psycho might have done, were he not confronted, WOUNDED, and driven to his death?

Besides you, of course, because you clearly know all of his intended actions.....der.....

Grokmaster
11-07-2017, 05:53 PM
Notice how he stated ... 'he exited the church and was going back to his car AND WOULD HAVE GONE BACK IN when Stephen opened fire on 'em' so the gunman got into his car and Stephen fired hitting the windshield'

More bullshit to try to dispute what the local LEO's have already CONFIRMED:

SUTHERLAND SPRINGS, Texas — Were it not for a local resident who confronted the gunman, the deadliest shooting in Texas history could have claimed even more lives.
At a news conference Sunday night, investigators offered a preliminary timeline of the attack at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs and laid out the role the resident played.

The gunman entered the small church in the rural town east of San Antonio, firing with an assault weapon at the congregation attending the morning service.

A man who lives next to the church grabbed his own rifle and engaged the gunman, said Freeman Martin, the regional director of the Texas Department of Public Safety.

“The suspect dropped his rifle, which was a Ruger AR assault-type rifle and fled from the church,” Martin said.
The man then chased the gunman, Martin said.

http://wtvr.com/2017/11/05/resident-...hurch-shooter/ (http://wtvr.com/2017/11/05/resident-confronted-chased-texas-church-shooter/)

Got it, yet?? Intend to STOP LYING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED ANYTIME SOON??
Keep up the desperate attempt to exploit the innocent victims to try to Disarm Law Abiding Americans.

exotix
11-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Once again the willful ignorance to try to downplay the armed hero. Who knows WHAT the psycho might have done, were he not confronted, WOUNDED, and driven to his death?

Besides you, of course, because you clearly know all of his intended actions.....der.....I don't post up lies and froth in hysterical BIG COLORED FONTS ain't neither.

Grokmaster
11-07-2017, 05:59 PM
I don't post up lies and froth in hysterical BIG COLORED FONTS ain't neither.

The only one lying here is you, as usual. The events AS CONFIRMED by the local authorities AND local media are exactly as I have posted, REPEATEDLY, and you keep trying to lie about.

Your BULLSHIT fools no one but yourself, and the hysteria you are suffering from over not only an ARMED CITIZEN STOPPING THE INSANE MURDERER, but HIM BEING AN NRA INSTRUCTOR is hilarious to watch.

Keep up the lies and frothing; we like watching it:

You:

Us:

exotix
11-07-2017, 06:02 PM
The only one lying here is you, as usual. The events AS CONFIRMED by the local authorities AND local media are exactly as I have posted, REPEATEDLY, and you keep trying to lie about.

Your BULL$#@! fools no one but yourself, and the hysteria you are suffering from over not only an ARMED CITIZEN STOPPING THE INSANE MURDERER, but HIM BEING AN NRA INSTRUCTOR is hilarious to watch.

He did ?

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/texas-church-shooting/texas-church-shooting-who-were-victims-sutherland-springs-massacre-n818356

https://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2017_45/2217966/texas-church-shooting-victims-comp-18-1530_bf40109d18256874b2e36df40ca16083.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

leekohler2
11-07-2017, 06:05 PM
https://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2017_45/2217966/texas-church-shooting-victims-comp-18-1530_bf40109d18256874b2e36df40ca16083.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg
Now what insane murderer was stopped again?

Seems like he killed a lot of people. I would not say he stopped anything.

I don't know about you, but this is nothing sit, watch and eat popcorn about. Sad that some of our member find this whole event amusing.

stjames1_53
11-07-2017, 06:23 PM
He did ?

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/texas-church-shooting/texas-church-shooting-who-were-victims-sutherland-springs-massacre-n818356

oh, I get what you're saying......He should have known that the shooter was going to blast a church and stopped him before it happened, that way he could have saved them all.
Give us the name of someone you would have rather stopped him.

exotix
11-07-2017, 06:24 PM

I don't know about you, but this is nothing sit, watch and eat popcorn about. Sad that some of our member find this whole event amusing.Look at 'em all just on this thread ... this guy here looks like he finally lost his soul ....

Democrats are just mad because the lunatic didn't get the chance to increase his body count. The bigger the number, the more confident they feel in pushing their gun control narratives. They were hoping for at least 50 dead bodies.

leekohler2
11-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Look at 'em all just on this thread ... this guy here looks like he finally lost his soul ....

I know, it's insane.

Safety
11-07-2017, 07:00 PM
Look at 'em all just on this thread ... this guy here looks like he finally lost his soul ....

https://youtu.be/CGrasobHcKA

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Already explained, he tends to exaggerate, like Obama exaggerated about the success of Obamacare. People do that. Still, his point is correct.

So, he hasn't kept abreast of this nightmare? Does that make any sense at all? All he has to do is say, "hey, aide #22, how many were murdered yesterday? I'm about to speak publically...I need that number!"
Or he could, I don't know.....turn on the fucking news.
How embarassing.
Seriously. O.o

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 07:11 PM

Looks to me like Trump didn't get as many dead people as he wanted. That's weird, huh? Who thinks such horrible things.....much less says them out loud??? Wtf??
Seriously!!??

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Why are you trolling the thread off topic about Trump?

OMG. Lmao.

How is that off topic trolling when it IS the topic but yesterday you repeatedly backed up a troller trolling the main event by turning it into a gun control/Ihateleftistgungrabbers roast?

Wow. O.o

Chris
11-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Looks to me like Trump didn't get as many dead people as he wanted. That's weird, huh? Who thinks such horrible things.....much less says them out loud??? Wtf??
Seriously!!??

Seems to me you just twisted his words into such a horrible thing.

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Seriously!!??
Lol. Well, well, well...now we know who thinks and voices such hateful shit.
I'm shocked, I tell ya, just shocked.
Not.

Chris
11-07-2017, 07:22 PM

I don't know about you, but this is nothing sit, watch and eat popcorn about. Sad that some of our member find this whole event amusing.

I've yet to see anyone express amusement over this tragedy. I do see some twisting people's words into inane if not insane thoughts and others trying to use it to promote their agendas.

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Seriously!!??

Seems to me you just twisted his words into such a horrible thing.

Lmao. Suuuure Chris. Did you berate ETH for that shit? Lemme guess....No.

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 07:25 PM

Here, Chris, nows your chance. Let's see ya berate ETH for EXACTLY what I knew would happen. How did I know? Because he fucking did it yesterday. Now try to tell us that it's different cuz I said it and not Eth.

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 07:26 PM

Oh my goodness. I guess now you're going to say Eth exaggerated, right?

resister
11-07-2017, 07:27 PM
I don't post up lies and froth in hysterical BIG COLORED FONTS ain't neither.
except you have a record of doing just that, what is that app for made up, BS graphs, you were busted out on? lol:rollseyes:

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 07:28 PM
he shot the guy while he was still in the process, inside the church. The guy fled when confronted with a man with a gun. The hero stopped it. It pisses you off that someone stopped the shooter/murderer..............not enough bodies for ya, huh?

Oh, shades of Trump assholery. Cool.

Mister D
11-07-2017, 07:29 PM
silvereyes do you have thoughts on the topic?

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 07:31 PM

If ifs and buts were nuts and chumps, we'd all have losers and Trumps?

Did I win? ;)

Mister D
11-07-2017, 07:33 PM
If ifs and buts were nuts and chumps, we'd all have losers and Trumps?

Did I win? ;)
Any thoughts on the topic?

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 07:40 PM

I've yet to see anyone express amusement over this tragedy. I do see some twisting people's words into inane if not insane thoughts and others trying to use it to promote their agendas.

Oh reallllly? I guess you agree that the left wanted more victims murdered? Go on. Admit that's what you think.

How ugly of y'all. That's a pretty sucky thing to say about the left here. That's sad.

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 07:41 PM
Any thoughts on the topic?

I did state them. Suck it up and find it.

Mister D
11-07-2017, 07:42 PM
I did state them. Suck it up and find it.
So that would be no.

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 07:46 PM
silvereyes do you have thoughts on the topic?

Yes. Trump got what he wanted. He got his Trumpzies cheering and dancing in the streets. Yippee!

Jfc.

Chris
11-07-2017, 07:47 PM
Oh reallllly? I guess you agree that the left wanted more victims murdered? Go on. Admit that's what you think.

How ugly of y'all. That's a pretty sucky thing to say about the left here. That's sad.

No, never said or thought such evil things as you make up.

silvereyes
So that would be no.

You don't really think I care what you say, do you?

resister
Yes. Trump got what he wanted. He got his Trumpzies cheering and dancing in the streets. Yippee!

Jfc.
So what did Trump want? FFS?

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 07:48 PM

The same shitty thing eth and st James said the left wants.

Care to admit you agree with their shitty comments?

Grokmaster
11-07-2017, 07:50 PM

Based on the blatant, desperate attempts to downplay/deny the heroic actions of a legally armed citizen, who (much to the left's FURTHER OUTRAGE, ) is also an NRA instructor, one could make than argument.

The nonstop contention that his actions did not save any lives, as no one can mind read like the left, and they know exactly what the psycho was planning to do with the rest of his weapons and ammo, is ample proof of it...

exotix
11-07-2017, 07:50 PM
OMG. Lmao.

How is that off topic trolling when it IS the topic but yesterday you repeatedly backed up a troller trolling the main event by turning it into a gun control/Ihateleftistgungrabbers roast?

Wow. O.oChris is easy ... threads like this sends 'em into spaz mode ... notice right away how he flamed, trolled, derailed and hijacked the thread ... and kept doing it ... and when that didn't work he went bonkers ...

He does this everytime his guilty-conscience surfaces.

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 07:51 PM
No, never said or thought such evil things as you make up.

Made up? I see how it goes now. Your buddies can make up shitty things to accuse the left of wanting and not only do close your eyes to THAT you probably agree with those vile, nasty comments about the left here.

How close did I get?

Grokmaster
11-07-2017, 07:52 PM
Chris is easy ... threads like this sends 'em into spaz mode ... notice right away how he flamed, trolled, derailed and hijacked the thread ... and kept doing it ... and when that didn't work he went bonkers ...

Time to try to exploit the innocent victims again, isn't it, while denying the heroic actions of the NRA instructor?

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 07:53 PM
Chris is easy ... threads like this sends 'em into spaz mode ... notice right away how he flamed, trolled, derailed and hijacked the thread ... and kept doing it ... and when that didn't work he went bonkers ...

No, what is fucking irritating as hell is Chris reading the same things that we read EXCEPT that he interprets the same fucking words two different ways depending upon who said them.

Now THAT is a shitty thing to do. :(

Chris
11-07-2017, 07:54 PM
Made up? I see how it goes now. Your buddies can make up shitty things to accuse the left of wanting and not only do close your eyes to THAT you probably agree with those vile, nasty comments about the left here.

How close did I get?

Still making things up. I see nothing you do.

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 07:56 PM
Based on the blatant, desperate attempts to downplay/deny the heroic actions of a legally armed citizen, who (much to the left's FURTHER OUTRAGE, ) is also an NRA instructor, one could make than argument.

The nonstop contention that his actions did not save any lives, as no one can mind read like the left, and they know exactly what the psycho was planning to do with the rest of his weapons and ammo, is ample proof of it...

Oh, go piss on a anthill.

No one hero has said their actions aren't heroic. That's just y'all having a cow.

How many libs HERE do you think wanted more victims killed? Go on. Name them. I fucking dare you.

Chris
11-07-2017, 07:57 PM
No, what is fucking irritating as hell is Chris reading the same things that we read EXCEPT that he interprets the same fucking words two different ways depending upon who said them.

Why are you making things up like this?

exotix
11-07-2017, 07:58 PM
Time to try to exploit the innocent victims again, isn't it, while denying the heroic actions of the NRA instructor?I'm actually stunned on what Hacksterbee tweeted ... he did the same thing the day after Sandy Hook ... that God sent the devil because of a Godless Lib society ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_itBjRaR8U

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1510094630/1_ch5j2m.png

Safety
11-07-2017, 08:06 PM

You broke the code.

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 08:07 PM

Be specific...
What EXACTLY did I make up?

jimmyz
11-07-2017, 10:18 PM
One of the people killed was an unborn baby.

Oh, wait, this thread is trolling about Trump.

And in the womb the mother lost her life, all her kids, husband and parents. I am greatly saddened by this fact and feel hurt in my soul for them. I am not motivated to change my stance on the 2nd and proposed restrictions. Maybe a fresh label can be applied to me by my fellow American Leftists?

jimmyz
11-07-2017, 10:21 PM

Jfc.

When you abbreviate .... Jesus Fuck*ng Christ as jfc, does it bother you? It bothers me as an obscene utterance. Just saying.

jimmyz
11-07-2017, 10:24 PM

The stand-up comedian Safety should stand down. It isn't open-mic night for inept dudes.

jimmyz
11-07-2017, 10:29 PM

Is that the official opposition statement? Cheese and rice. Both of our sides can say the same thing about all opposing posts. Is this just occurring to you? The reason you are attacking Chris is because his words ring true and bug the shit out of you and yours here on tPF. Thicken your skin sister!

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 10:29 PM
When you abbreviate .... Jesus Fuck*ng Christ as jfc, does it bother you? It bothers me as an obscene utterance. Just saying.

Uh, ok. It's no worse than "god damn it." Is it? Is it better or worse than unfairly calling someone guttertrash? Which do you find more offensive? I was told words on a screen tapped out by strangers only hurt or offend me if I let them.
I'm sorry if my use of "jfc" offends you. If I knew how to do the spoiler thing I could hide it from you but I don't know how to do that.
Sorry. :(

resister
11-07-2017, 10:31 PM

Come again silvereyes Tell me more about what I want? Who the hell did I agree with?

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 10:33 PM
Is that the official opposition statement? Cheese and rice. Both of our sides can say the same thing about all opposing posts. Is this just occurring to you? The reason you are attacking Chris is because his words ring true and bug the shit out of you and yours here on tPF. Thicken your skin sister!

Nope. It pisses me off that he has two standards of measure here depending upon who he's friends with.

There were posters who actually said the "left" wanted more dead people. I said the exact same thing about Trump and was told I "twisted" the words of both. I did NOT. That was a blatant lie.

jimmyz
11-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Uh, ok. It's no worse than "god damn it." Is it? Is it better or worse than unfairly calling someone guttertrash? Which do you find more offensive? I was told words on a screen tapped out by strangers only hurt or offend me if I let them.
I'm sorry if my use of "jfc" offends you. If I knew how to do the spoiler thing I could hide it from you but I don't know how to do that.
Sorry. :(
I am with you on the I dont know how to do stuff on a computer thing.... I try to use the tern Cheese and rice for jfc. It says it in a kindergarten way without insulting Jesus. He may not care, but if I were a Christian Jihadist you might have to protect your neck and attached head. LOL, kidding with Silvereyes NSA . I dont own any knives

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Come again silvereyes Tell me more about what I want? Who the hell did I agree with?

Why don't you go quote the assheads that said the "left" here wanted more victims and question their words? Go challenge those guys by asking them if they really believe that and tell them to list the posters they think feel that way?
Wait. Do you have different standards depending on the poster who said such hateful shit? Surely not. Your character is above that crap.

jimmyz
11-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Nope. It pisses me off that he has two standards of measure here depending upon who he's friends with.

We all do it. Come on woman... admit it.:tongue:

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 10:40 PM
I am with you on the I dont know how to do stuff on a computer thing.... I try to use the tern Cheese and rice for jfc. It says it in a kindergarten way without insulting Jesus. He may not care, but if I were a Christian Jihadist you might have to protect your neck and attached head. LOL, kidding with Silvereyes NSA . I dont own any knives

Pfffffft. I'm Texan. I double dog dare you to bring a knife to a gun fight. :vrolijk_26::slap:

resister
11-07-2017, 10:42 PM
Why don't you go quote the assheads that said the "left" here wanted more victims and question their words? Go challenge those guys by asking them if they really believe that and tell them to list the posters they think feel that way?
Wait. Do you have different standards depending on the poster who said such hateful shit? Surely not. Your character is above that crap.
Save the bullshit SE, you said that you know what I want. You always pull this card, YOU go tell them, before sitting here on your high horse and telling ME what I :rollseyes:want!

I am under zero obligation to post as you think I should! Now back to the topic, you made it about me, tell me what I ​want, again.

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 10:42 PM
We all do it. Come on woman... admit it.:tongue:

To an extent....however, I bet you can't find a post by me where I openly said someone wished for deaths/victims....and actually mean it. That's a shitty thing to say. You have to admit THAT. ;)

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 10:45 PM
Save the bullshit SE, you said that you know what I want. You always pull this card, YOU go tell them, before sitting here on your high horse and telling ME what I :rollseyes:want!

I am under zero obligation to post as you think I should! Now back to the topic, you made it about me, tell me what I ​want, again.

Wtf? I said your character is above that. Did you miss that part?

resister
11-07-2017, 10:46 PM
To an extent....however, I bet you can't find a post by me where I openly said someone wished for deaths/victims....and actually mean it. That's a shitty thing to say. You have to admit THAT. ;)
Find one from me, since you said I agree with it, I fucking dare you, put your $ where your slanderous and lying mouth is.

jimmyz
11-07-2017, 10:48 PM

Real talk sister... no one here hopes for more deaths. You misunderstand their posts because politics corrupts the posting mind. I get corrupted by this forum often...before and after imbibing.

silvereyes

You are rabid.

Yikes.
Now show me where ANY leftie wished for more victims.

resister

Wtf? I said your character is above that. Did you miss that part?
Sure. You should save some face and admit your mistake, here.

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Find one from me, since you said I agree with it, I fucking dare you, put your $ where your slanderous and lying mouth is.

Dude, are you ok? I said you are above that shit.

Adelaide
11-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Stop insulting each other. Discuss the topic and knock it off.

silvereyes
11-07-2017, 10:50 PM

Uh, did you miss this one resister?

resister
11-07-2017, 10:56 PM
Uh, did you miss this one @resister (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2122)?
I don't give two little shits what other posters say (got that) How dare you slander me and assume I agree with any damn one, got that? YOU made it about ME.

stjames1_53
11-08-2017, 04:43 AM

it is NOT a government protected Right. It is a Right protected from government

Ethereal
11-08-2017, 04:50 AM

Democrats are just mad because the killer didn't get a chance to increase his body count. The more bodies a mass shooting produces, the more confident they feel making their asinine gun control arguments.

Ethereal
11-08-2017, 05:01 AM
Democrats never let a crisis go to waste. This brave American stopped the crisis from getting any bigger, which is probably why Democrats are nonplussed by his bravery and selflessness.

Ethereal
11-08-2017, 05:03 AM
I know, it's insane.
What's insane is watching Democrats exploit another tragedy in order to push their tyrannical political agenda.

Ethereal
11-08-2017, 05:04 AM
Lol. Well, well, well...now we know who thinks and voices such hateful $#@!.
I'm shocked, I tell ya, just shocked.
Not.

Tissue?

Ethereal
11-08-2017, 05:09 AM
@silvereyes (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1218) do you have thoughts on the topic?
Liberals tend to get obsessed with me. It means I'm doing something right.

Ethereal
11-08-2017, 05:11 AM
I think she's drunk.

Ethereal
11-08-2017, 05:23 AM
Harsh words serve as a warning. The message: Approach our rights at your own peril.

DGUtley
11-08-2017, 09:37 AM
I think she's drunk.

NOTICE -- Ethereal TB'd for bad faith posting