PDA

View Full Version : Cult Members

Ransom
11-08-2017, 12:01 PM
https://news.grabien.com/story-brazile-clinton-campaign-it-was-cult-i-felt-it-was-cult

If the DNC and Hillary Campaign were indeed cults....then what does that make you H voters?

Cult Members.

The "arrogant" Clinton campaign was more like a "cult" than a political campaign.That startling accusation came ... not front a Republican, but the former chairman of the DNC, Donna Brazile.
"It was a cult," Brazile said of the Clinton campaign. "I felt like it was a cult."
Brazile further said that the main reason Clinton lost was due to her "arrogance."
The comments came during an interview on MSNBC's Morning Joe.

Her arrogance? The Democrat Party being a Cult?

As if Donna or any of our Members on this forum didn't know it was a cult.....preordained. The Outcome regardless of Bernie wins was established long before the campaign season even started.

You Democrats should be proud. Sheep, every one of ewe.

exotix
11-08-2017, 01:04 PM
The *Lock 'er Up Cult* ... *snicker*

Mini Me
11-08-2017, 02:11 PM
https://news.grabien.com/story-brazile-clinton-campaign-it-was-cult-i-felt-it-was-cult
remember how Ron Paul got screwed a few years ago in the primaries?
If the DNC and Hillary Campaign were indeed cults....then what does that make you H voters?

Cult Members.

The "arrogant" Clinton campaign was more like a "cult" than a political campaign.That startling accusation came ... not front a Republican, but the former chairman of the DNC, Donna Brazile.
"It was a cult," Brazile said of the Clinton campaign. "I felt like it was a cult."
Brazile further said that the main reason Clinton lost was due to her "arrogance."
The comments came during an interview on MSNBC's Morning Joe.

Her arrogance? The Democrat Party being a Cult?

As if Donna or any of our Members on this forum didn't know it was a cult.....preordained. The Outcome regardless of Bernie wins was established long before the campaign season even started.

You Democrats should be proud. Sheep, every one of ewe.