PDA

View Full Version : The new Dem Super PAC

exotix
11-09-2017, 10:53 AM
*Breaking*

Former Clinton Aides Launch New Super PAC

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/former-clinton-aides-launch-new-super-pac-n819286

WASHINGTON — Former aides to Bill and Hillary Clinton are launching a new super PAC to upgrade Democratic organizing and fundraising in support of the party's candidates around the country, NBC News has learned.

The new group, called Party Majority, would act as a parallel structure to Democratic party committees at the national and state levels while coordinating with them.

Its creation comes at a time when party committees are struggling to maintain their relevance as donors increasingly push money to political organizations that can raise and spend money with less regulation.

"Democrats are motivated to fight the Trump agenda, but without fully funded organizing operations, we won't maximize our opportunities next year and every year thereafter," said Party Majority co-founder Mike Lux, a former aide to President Bill Clinton who has helped build a series of progressive organizations over the last two decades.

"Party Majority PAC will fill in holes to make sure activists on the ground have the resources they need to be successful, working with existing organizations both new and old to ensure resources are used effectively," he added.

Despite its obvious ties to the Clinton world, the group is expected to announce soon a larger set of leaders from across the Democratic political universe.

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1510242690/16_qfxcp9.png

Captdon
11-09-2017, 10:54 AM
*Breaking*

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/former-clinton-aides-launch-new-super-pac-n819286

WASHINGTON — Former aides to Bill and Hillary Clinton are launching a new super PAC to upgrade Democratic organizing and fundraising in support of the party's candidates around the country, NBC News has learned.

The new group, called Party Majority, would act as a parallel structure to Democratic party committees at the national and state levels while coordinating with them.

Its creation comes at a time when party committees are struggling to maintain their relevance as donors increasingly push money to political organizations that can raise and spend money with less regulation.

"Democrats are motivated to fight the Trump agenda, but without fully funded organizing operations, we won't maximize our opportunities next year and every year thereafter," said Party Majority co-founder Mike Lux, a former aide to President Bill Clinton who has helped build a series of progressive organizations over the last two decades.

"Party Majority PAC will fill in holes to make sure activists on the ground have the resources they need to be successful, working with existing organizations both new and old to ensure resources are used effectively," he added.

Despite its obvious ties to the Clinton world, the group is expected to announce soon a larger set of leaders from across the Democratic political universe.

More money for the Clintons to steal.

Common
11-09-2017, 11:01 AM
Clinton Clinton Clinton, while most of the democrat party wants them gone.

We know Bill Clintons a whore, weve know that for decades. Now Donna Brazile tells us what Hillary is and her entire entourage of crooks and schemers.

leekohler2
11-09-2017, 11:06 AM

We know Bill Clintons a $#@!, weve know that for decades. Now Donna Brazile tells us what Hillary is and her entire entourage of crooks and schemers.

I wouldn't say that. The best decade of my life was the 90s when Bill Clinton was President. If you didn't take advantage of how great things were economically back then, you were a fool. I was looking forward to another great decade like that. Oh well.

stjames1_53
11-09-2017, 11:06 AM

We know Bill Clintons a $#@!, weve know that for decades. Now Donna Brazile tells us what Hillary is and her entire entourage of crooks and schemers.

the Clintons own the DNC..............she stole it just before she gave Bernie the boot

Common
11-09-2017, 11:08 AM
I wouldn't say that. The best decade of my life was the 90s when Bill Clinton was President. If you didn't take advantage of how great things were economically back then, you were a fool. I was looking forward to another great decade like that. Oh well.
Wasnt mine and remember this, Bill Clinton enjoyed the biggest stock market bubble from tech companies EVER and he had nothing to do with it.

leekohler2
11-09-2017, 11:09 AM
Wasnt mine and remember this, Bill Clinton enjoyed the biggest stock market bubble from tech companies EVER and he had nothing to do with it.

What was so bad for you? What was so terrible?

Common
11-09-2017, 11:17 AM
What was so bad for you? What was so terrible?
Read my post again, why do you want to put words in my mouth. I clearly responded to you saying it was the best in your life by saying it wasnt mine

stjames1_53
11-09-2017, 11:18 AM
...........and he enjoyed a wide selection of fine young interns

Abby08
11-09-2017, 11:21 AM
Read my post again, why do you want to put words in my mouth. I clearly responded to you saying it was the best in your life by saying it wasnt mine

Now, that's rich, Lee asking you what was so bad, when he won't answer the question, " what have you lost, since Trump took office ?"

Abby08
11-09-2017, 11:23 AM
...........and he enjoyed a wide selection of fine young interns

To be fair, at least one of them, made it her personal goal...... remember the, "presidential kneepads " comment?

leekohler2
11-09-2017, 11:31 AM

So why was it not good?

Ransom
11-09-2017, 01:04 PM
New Superpac by the Party who lectures on about how money in politics is so bad. Hypocrites, everyone of em

stjames1_53
11-09-2017, 01:12 PM
New Superpac by the Party who lectures on about how money in politics is so bad. Hypocrites, everyone of em

their hand will be extended to Wall Street, again...............while decrying the evil empire known as Wall Street

Grokmaster
11-09-2017, 01:44 PM
*Breaking*

Another $cam by the $limy Clintons...another money-laundering slush fund, just like their "foundation"....

Captdon
11-10-2017, 01:36 PM
So why was it not good?

Think! It wasn't HIS best decade.

It wasn't my best decade either. I did better in the 70's than I did in the 90's. I did well in all my decades but the 70's were the best.

Adelaide
11-10-2017, 01:56 PM
Tainted by the Clintons... I would think that their aides and supporters would realize that this won't help in 2018 or 2020.

barb012
11-10-2017, 06:30 PM
This is no surprise as Clinton was connected to all of those organizations where their sole purpose is to get rich people to donate to them. First order of business for the Democrats top priority is to create new organizations to build their political funding donors base. Nothing on the table to gain trust that they are planning on putting protocols in place to prevent any corrupt activities from happening again with transparent rules that prevent it.