PDA

View Full Version : Homeland Security nominee says no need for full U.S.-Mexico border wall

Bethere
11-09-2017, 01:08 PM
His own nominee admits the wall is unnecessary when forced to testify under oath.

Trump is a joke.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwjFoqvSirLXAhUC8YMKHSWtA0QQqOcBCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

Grokmaster
11-09-2017, 01:47 PM
Still can't read, we see. Lying about your own link.

" no need for full U.S.-Mexico border wall " =/= "no need for wall."

It means that we do not need to wall every inch of the border; no one, including Pres.Trump, ever said that we did.

Makeup some more bullshit...

Abby08
11-09-2017, 01:53 PM
What does he know.....he probably has a 12 foot wall surrounding his entire property, like so many others who say we don't need a wall.

Grokmaster
11-09-2017, 01:59 PM
What does he know.....he probably has a 12 foot wall surrounding his entire property, like so many others who say we don't need a wall.

He didn't say we "don't need a wall"; he said we do not need to wall every inch of the border.

Abby08
11-09-2017, 02:02 PM
He didn't say we "don't need a wall"; he said we do not need to wall every inch of the border.

I know, but, every time I read a story on the border wall, always...."we don't need a wall!"

I agree with him on that, though, there's no need for a wall in some of the more remote areas, where illegal traffic isn't very prevalent.

The Xl
11-09-2017, 02:04 PM
Some hack talking shit. So what?

Peter1469
11-09-2017, 06:38 PM
This is not news. It is TDS.

Common
11-09-2017, 07:09 PM
Trump said the same thing weeks ago

Tahuyaman
11-10-2017, 12:16 AM
Another misleading and dishonest topic. As usual.

hanger4
11-10-2017, 10:34 AM
"Homeland Security nominee says no need for full U.S.-Mexico border wall."

Shame on you.

Your words;

His own nominee ADMITS THE WALL IS UNNECESSARY when forced to testify under oath.
My caps.

Shame on you.

Bethere
11-10-2017, 10:37 AM

It means that we do not need to wall every inch of the border; no one, including Pres.Trump, ever said that we did.

Makeup some more bull$#@!...
Yeah, I deviously hid that in the freaking title where no one would ever see it.

Brahahahhahahaha!

Soon we'll be claiming that he didn't say it would be 30 feet high or that Mexico would pay for it, won't we?

leekohler2
11-10-2017, 10:45 AM
Trump will just fire him and hire someone who will lie instead.

leekohler2
11-10-2017, 10:46 AM
Yeah, I deviously hid that in the freaking title where no one would ever see it.

Brahahahhahahaha!

Soon we'll be claiming that he didn't say it would be 30 feet high or that Mexico would pay for it, won't we?

They've already been backtracking on that one.

hanger4
11-10-2017, 12:43 PM

Brahahahhahahaha!

Your words Bethere

His own nominee admits the wall is unnecessary when forced to testify under oath.

Bethere
11-10-2017, 02:09 PM
They've already been backtracking on that one.

Yep. Absolutely. They are willfully blind.

Captdon
11-10-2017, 02:11 PM

Makeup some more bull$#@!...

Doesn't matter to liberals.

barb012
11-10-2017, 06:19 PM
Translation meaning the wall will interfere with the black market that all government entities relies on for revenue produced by this sector of our economy.

Common Sense
11-10-2017, 06:30 PM
Translation meaning the wall will interfere with the black market that all government entities relies on for revenue produced by this sector of our economy.
You sure love your conspiracy theories.

Bethere
11-11-2017, 08:35 AM
Nah. the translation is half of that border is a freaking river with international water rights. There was NEVER a chance that a sea to shinng sea wall would have been built. It tiook the ignorant Trump WAAAAAY too long to figure that out,if he has in fact figured it out.

I had epic discussions with finders keepers about this. The republicans posting on this forum jumped in with their "me, toos" at
a prodigious rate.

Now we're supposed to pretend that didn't happen.

Good times.

Ransom
11-11-2017, 08:44 AM
We the People say there is every need for a full US Mexico border wall, end of story.

Newpublius
11-11-2017, 08:48 AM

Trump is a joke.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwjFoqvSirLXAhUC8YMKHSWtA0QQqOcBCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

There are 10mn illegal aliens in the country. What they are doing now is clearly insufficient. Liberals are against border security because most aren't interested in actually stopping illegal immigration.

Bethere
11-11-2017, 11:43 AM
There are 10mn illegal aliens in the country. What they are doing now is clearly insufficient. Liberals are against border security because most aren't interested in actually stopping illegal immigration.

Those aliens are propping up our service sector.

My best friend is a chef at a fine restaurant in Tennessee. He has NO APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT ON FILE.

My local McDonald's is hring 14 year olds.

We are at functionally full employment.

donttread
11-11-2017, 12:16 PM

Trump is a joke.

Who really thought a real wall was ever on the table?

Newpublius
11-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Those aliens are propping up our service sector.

Its not their labor that I oppose. Quite the contrary, that's not really the issue. The problem is that they pay far less in taxes than they receive in public benefits in the form of public education and medical. Now, with respect to Medicaid they are not supposed to generally qualify of course (exception for pregnant women who are about to give birth to a US citizen), but bottom line they walk into an emergency room or call 911 and we're going to respond because at the end of the day, we're not going to let them die in the street, nor should we. But then they shouldn't be here.

You can't have open immigration to a welfare state. Expect the people who support that welfare state to object to it.

Try paying union employees $25/hr + medical when your competitors are employing illegal aliens. Let's see how well you do.

I sold the assets of that workshop/small factory.

Captdon
11-11-2017, 12:39 PM

Trump is a joke.

"made to testify under oath."
Makes it sound like a court order. Of course, a nominee testifies under oath. This is the fraud that you liberals do to make things sound differently from what they mean.

Safety
11-11-2017, 12:54 PM
Nah. the translation is half of that border is a freaking river with international water rights. There was NEVER a chance that a sea to shinng sea wall would have been built. It tiook the ignorant Trump WAAAAAY too long to figure that out,if he has in fact figured it out.

I had epic discussions with finders keepers about this. The republicans posting on this forum jumped in with their "me, toos" at
a prodigious rate.

Now we're supposed to pretend that didn't happen.

Good times.

Yep.

Safety
11-11-2017, 12:57 PM
Who really thought a real wall was ever on the table?

You mean other than the majority of Trump voters here that said it was the reason for voting for him? :rofl:

donttread
11-11-2017, 01:23 PM
You mean other than the majority of Trump voters here that said it was the reason for voting for him? :rofl:

And those that railed against it on the other side? I swear the only poeple on this board that look at history only look at if it's 60 plus years old. But recent history tells us there would be no major change in illegal immigration as I have predicted for at least the last two ( same as the last one) election cycles.
The donkephant's secondary gain is too great

Tahuyaman
11-11-2017, 03:10 PM

Trump is a joke.
Why did you intentionally misrepresent his comments?

Bethere
11-11-2017, 08:04 PM

I didn't. Nor will I argue the point.

Tahuyaman
11-11-2017, 08:08 PM

I didn't. Nor will I argue the point.

You did, but with you that seems to be normal.