PDA

View Full Version : Louis CK confirms the sexual misconduct allegations are true

jimmyz
11-10-2017, 06:34 PM
It was refreshing to see Louis CK admit to his masturbating in front of several women today. His statement is an honest one (in the link). He will lose millions because of the cancellation of several projects as well. Integrity is rare in Hollywood. Louis CK has preserved his IMO.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/10/563316860/louis-c-k-admits-to-sexual-harassment-of-multiple-female-comedians

Common Sense
11-10-2017, 06:41 PM
I was really disappointed to hear that Louis CK had done that to women.

But at least he has the integrity to admit what he did with humility and honesty.

Common
11-10-2017, 07:24 PM
yep they are all getting busted, I stopped posting them because there are so many

Beevee
11-10-2017, 07:34 PM
I was really disappointed to hear that Louis CK had done that to women.

But at least he has the integrity to admit what he did with humility and honesty.

Isn't integrity not doing it in the first place?

Grokmaster
11-10-2017, 08:21 PM
He's gonna get "Spacey'd" ...

Common Sense
11-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Of course, but integrity is also taking responsibility for your actions.

Ethereal
11-10-2017, 11:28 PM
Of course, but integrity is also taking responsibility for your actions.

Wouldn't taking responsibility entail criminal charges of some kind? I might be wrong, but I was always under the impression that spontaneously masturbating in front of unwilling parties constituted a crime. Do we honestly think that an ordinary person could get away this kind of behavior without ending up in jail?

Common Sense
11-10-2017, 11:39 PM
Wouldn't taking responsibility entail criminal charges of some kind? I might be wrong, but I was always under the impression that spontaneously masturbating in front of unwilling parties constituted a crime. Do we honestly think that an ordinary person could get away this kind of behavior without ending up in jail?
It could. I don't know that he is getting any special treatment.

jimmyz
11-11-2017, 01:13 AM

I would say that he is guilty of poor judgement and perverted impulses. His regret and admittance is a barometer of his personal integrity and regret. Just my opinion here.

jimmyz
11-11-2017, 01:18 AM

Lewd conduct and indecent exposure for sure at a minimum. I am not familiar with the legal charges nor statute of limitations for it though.

Louis CK is the first perv to come out and admit his guilt wile all the others sought rehab and PR damage control. I like Louis CKs grit.

Kalkin
11-11-2017, 03:41 AM
I'd be okay with a woman masturbating in front of me. Hot/look, ugly/look away. Life is easy.