PDA

View Full Version : There goes Star Trek

Ransom
11-11-2017, 09:11 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/george-takei-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-former-model-in-1981/ar-BBEPx3w?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

The two men went back to the actor's condo for a drink the same night. "We have the drink and he asks if I would like another," Brunton recalls. "And I said sure. So, I have the second one, and then all of a sudden, I begin feeling very disoriented and dizzy, and I thought I was going to pass out. I said I need to sit down and he said sit over here and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair. So I sat down in that and leaned my head back and I must have passed out."
"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton says. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.' He goes, 'You need to relax. I am just trying to make you comfortable. Get comfortable.' And I said, 'No. I don't want to do this.' And I pushed him off and he said, 'OK, fine.' And I said I am going to go and he said, 'If you feel you must. You're in no condition to drive.' I said, 'I don't care I want to go.' So I managed to get my pants up and compose myself and I was just shocked. I walked out and went to my car until I felt well enough to drive home, and that was that."

Anyone watching Star Trek reruns is obviously complicit in attempted rape, anyone who voted the same way as Mr. Sulu is hearby besmirched. No, I don't care if it's true, the mere allegation, even if this man insinuated or joked about George, this Accuser needs to be believed....treated a s a victim....perhaps paid millions. Everything even associated with Mr. Takei needs to be torn down including Star Trek reruns less Mr. Sulu is seen on tv piloting the f'n USS Enterprise and the Brunton's of the world are offended.

Standing Wolf
11-11-2017, 12:12 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/george-takei-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-former-model-in-1981/ar-BBEPx3w?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

Anyone watching Star Trek reruns is obviously complicit in attempted rape, anyone who voted the same way as Mr. Sulu is hearby besmirched. No, I don't care if it's true, the mere allegation, even if this man insinuated or joked about George, this Accuser needs to be believed....treated a s a victim....perhaps paid millions. Everything even associated with Mr. Takei needs to be torn down including Star Trek reruns less Mr. Sulu is seen on tv piloting the f'n USS Enterprise and the Brunton's of the world are offended.

http://www.artsjournal.com/engage/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/StrawMan.jpg

donttread
11-11-2017, 01:29 PM
Back in 1976 a teacher looked at me inappropritely . I want money! Enough though in this case by inappropriate I mean that "I'm going to kill you smartass" type look. Hey that's a look that threatened and I think civil damages are in order!
Also some guy yelled at my dog for no reason once in the 80's!

Kacper
11-11-2017, 03:19 PM

Or we could just CGI one of the Harold & Kumar actor's face in place of his.

Grokmaster
11-11-2017, 03:20 PM
I was sexually desired by whoever is the richest.

Common Sense
11-11-2017, 03:35 PM
The new series is pretty good.