PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Session sued by 12 year old girl

Crepitus
11-12-2017, 03:31 PM
Colorado girl suing U.S. attorney general to legalize medical marijuana nationwide (http://kdvr.com/2017/11/09/colorado-girl-suing-us-attorney-general-to-legalize-medical-marijuana-nationwide/)

"I would like to be able to visit my grandparents without risking being taken to a foster home," Bortell said on why she's joined a lawsuit that seeks to legalize medical marijuana on the federal level.

Why is the federal government so against this?

Beevee
11-12-2017, 04:14 PM
Can't access the article without answering a question, which I refuse to do.
Medical marijuana is used to releave pain, isn't it?
I don't think the federal government is interested in that. It might permit those using it to reassess their views on the state of the country. That could be good for the country but bad for Trump.

The Xl
11-12-2017, 05:07 PM
Weed should be legal, it's not the governments business. I support this kids case.

Mini Me
11-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Its BIG PHARMA and the LIQUOR LOBBY that doesn't want it!

Doctors and politicians on the take!:lipsrsealed:

Common
11-12-2017, 07:12 PM
Her parents should be stoned to death by stoners for even having her know about enough about weed let alone suing the DOJ for it at 12. Liberals are fin morons

Don
11-12-2017, 07:18 PM
Her parents sued. Al the rest is just BS.

Agent Zero
11-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Her parents should be stoned to death by stoners for even having her know about enough about weed let alone suing the DOJ for it at 12. Liberals are fin morons

.A drop of liquid THC in the morning and at night has kept her seizure-free for 2 1/2 years.

What kind of fool would be against this?

resister
11-12-2017, 10:07 PM
Do you ever post without making it a personal attack on a non liberal?

gamewell45
11-12-2017, 10:29 PM

Are you maintaining that her parents are liberals? The article makes no mention that they are registered democrats/liberals. If you are I know of several friends of mine who are both republicans and stoners.

Cletus
11-12-2017, 11:18 PM
The lawsuit will go nowhere unless the Constitution has been changed and I didn't hear about about it.

The Attorney General doesn't make law. He enforces existing law. Only Congress can make it legal. Sessions couldn't do it if he wanted to .

Crepitus
11-13-2017, 12:35 AM

Obviously a number of our more conservative members are.

Crepitus
11-13-2017, 12:36 AM
Are you maintaining that her parents are liberals? The article makes no mention that they are registered democrats/liberals. If you are I know of several friends of mine who are both republicans and stoners.

They don't agree with them so they are automatically liberals.

donttread
11-13-2017, 07:55 AM
Colorado girl suing U.S. attorney general to legalize medical marijuana nationwide (http://kdvr.com/2017/11/09/colorado-girl-suing-us-attorney-general-to-legalize-medical-marijuana-nationwide/)

Why is the federal government so against this?

Why is the government against legal MJ? Because keeping it illeagl:

1) Feeds big pharma
2) Feeds the alcohol industry
3) Grows government through more prisons, bigger jails, larger parollee and probation departments, larger and more powerful law enforcement agencies at every level of government and more mandated treatment.
4) All of which helps hide the true UNDER EMPLOYMENT rate and the real state of our economy.
5) As a bonus it gives them something to debate at election time which makes it look like they are really doing something.

Common
11-13-2017, 08:03 AM

What kind of douchebag parents would train their 12 yr old daughter to sue the doj over an illegal substance instead of doing it themselves. Oh they are liberals guaranteed douchebag liberals at that.

donttread
11-13-2017, 04:25 PM
What kind of douchebag parents would train their 12 yr old daughter to sue the doj over an illegal substance instead of doing it themselves. Oh they are liberals guaranteed douchebag liberals at that.

Hey I would have liked to see his face when someone told him"You are being sued by a young girl" LOL. The nature of the lawsuit might have come as a relief! Anyway why not? she's a citizen and her time with her grandparents is being lost because of an unconstitutional law.