PDA

View Full Version : Chaos In Detroit: Undercover Cops Battle Each Other In Sting Operation Gone Wrong

roadmaster
11-13-2017, 01:23 AM
Lol you know this guy they interviewed thought it was funny.

This weekend, a big “embarrassment” is festering inside the Detroit Police Department after undercover units from two separate police precincts exchange blows during a sting operation gone wrong
Fox2 says (http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/detroit-police-officers-fight-each-other-in-undercover-op-gone-wrong) it all started when two special operations officers from the 12th Precinct were posing as drug dealers to entrap city residents in a ‘push off’.
The officers were working in Andover on Detroit’s east side, known for high drug activity.
As officers from the 12th Precinct pretended to be dope dealers, two special operations officers from 11th precinct showed up pretending to be customers. As the deal went bad, the 11th precinct officers ordered the 12th Precinct officers to the ground not knowing that they were fellow colleagues

That is when all hell broke out and we’ll let Fox2 describe what happened next:

FOX 2 is told the rest of the special ops team from the 12th Precinct showed up, and officers began raiding the drug house in the 19300 block of Andover. But instead of fighting crime, officers from both precincts began fighting with each other.

Sources say guns were drawn and punches were thrown while the homeowner stood and watched. The department’s top cops were notified along with Internal Affairs. One officer was taken to the hospital.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-12/chaos-detroit-undercover-cops-battle-each-other-sting-operation-gone-wrong#comment-10640946

Ethereal
11-13-2017, 02:22 AM
Costumed agents of the state beating each other up while enforcing misguided drug laws, all paid for by overly burdened taxpayers.

Comic and tragic all at once.

Kacper
11-13-2017, 05:38 AM
Hummmm......does homeowners cover this sort of claim? Seems like a future Farmer's commercial in the making.

donttread
11-13-2017, 07:11 AM
Costumed agents of the state beating each other up while enforcing misguided drug laws, all paid for by overly burdened taxpayers.

Comic and tragic all at once.

All that and entrappment too! Any time I talk with a cop, Sherrif, or DA candidate they invariably tell me how they are only after the "big dealers". But these guys were trying to bust buyers! Might explain why despite what they say the jails are full of addicts .?

Cthulhu
11-13-2017, 08:18 AM
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum beating the anti drug drum.

Idiots...

Sent from my evil cell phone.

donttread
11-13-2017, 08:28 AM
Does anybody else wonder how high or drunk these versions of "Detroit's finest" were when this went down. No way they were all 100% sober!

donttread
12-04-2017, 02:23 PM
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum beating the anti drug drum.

Idiots...

That should be Civil idots. show your disrepect properly . LOL

donttread
12-04-2017, 02:23 PM
Does anybody else wonder how high or drunk these versions of "Detroit's finest" were when this went down. No way they were all 100% sober!

No one wonders?

resister
12-04-2017, 02:25 PM
No one wonders?
Bufoonish and incompetent.

Cthulhu
12-04-2017, 02:45 PM
Strangely I feel a little safer knowing that one retard locked up another, albeit temporarily.

donttread
12-05-2017, 07:23 AM
They should of made reality TV show out of it and billed it as :

"Barney Fife meets Reno 911"

Don
12-06-2017, 12:24 AM
Maybe they were trying to bust a few drug buyers but maybe the real reason was making some extra revenue for the department..... Confiscating cars.

donttread
12-06-2017, 07:44 AM
Maybe they were trying to bust a few drug buyers but maybe the real reason was making some extra revenue for the department..... Confiscating cars.

Good point.