PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Trump Protesters Attack Transgender

Common
11-13-2017, 07:46 PM
Anti-Trump Protesters Attack Transgender Who Wore MAGA Hat In Hollywood

Violence in america is going to explode and you can blame it on these scumbag cowards.

A YouTube vlogger wore a “Make America Great Again” hat around Hollywood to see what would happen, and was quickly attacked by protestors and passers-by.
Transgender Blaire White, a conservative YouTube blogger, posted a video of himself wearing a Trump hat with his fellow blogger and boyfriend Joey Sarson around Hollywood, and he was physically attacked when onlookers noticed his hat.
The two wanted to make a “social experiment video,” seeing what it would be like to wear a Trump hat in a liberal area.
“This is not us trying to be edgy conservatives, sticking it to the libtards of Hollywood,” White said. “If I lived in like Arkansas or something, I would probably think it was just as interesting to wear a Hillary hat, so let’s just see what happens.”

https://youtu.be/jyHB0COkw3s

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/13/woman-wears-trump-hat-around-hollywood-and-the-reactions-were-even-worse-than-she-expected/

leekohler2
11-13-2017, 08:06 PM
Shameful. I hope they get caught. However, it was pretty minor, it could have been much worse. Walking into an anti-Trump protest was probably not a good idea. That's where one person ripped the hat off her head and stomped on it when she tried to pick it up, catching her finger underneath and breaking her nail. The only other thing that happened was someone threw an alcoholic drink on her at one point.

The Daily Caller didn't even have the respect to call her a "HER". Also, I think what you also failed to note is that nothing happened to her in West Hollywood. Ya know, the gay area.

Common
11-13-2017, 08:10 PM
So youre saying you cant walk anywhere in america you want with a hat because some might not like it and beat you up. I dont think its minor, look at his face.

As far as the daily caller not calling her a her is because she isnt. SHES A MAN you are what you are born.

Grokmaster
11-13-2017, 08:11 PM
"Shameful. I hope they get caught. However, it was pretty minor, it could have been much worse. Walking into an anti-Trump protest was probably not a good idea. "

IOW, don't expect the asshole leftists to respect your right to free speech, or refrain from barbaric gang violence.

Notice how they always RUN LIKE THE LITTLE BITCHES THAT THEY ARE when met with any thing approaching equal numbers....

leekohler2
11-13-2017, 08:45 PM
So youre saying you cant walk anywhere in america you want with a hat because some might not like it and beat you up. I dont think its minor, look at his face.

That was her makeup running from the drink, not bruises. Did you not watch the video? Her hand got stepped on at the protest and someone threw a drink at her face on Hollywood Boulevard which caused her makeup to run. That was the extent of it.

As far as the daily caller not calling her a her is because she isnt. SHES A MAN you are what you are born.
She's a transgender female.

Common Sense
11-13-2017, 08:49 PM
Prosecute for assault.

Dr. Who
11-13-2017, 10:30 PM
I can't imagine why anyone would believe that sociopaths don't exist among the left any more than anyone would believe that there are no sociopaths among the right. Political affiliation is not a determiner of mental or emotional stability. If you are going to conduct a sociological experiment without controls, particularly in the context of a protest, don't later complain that it didn't work out exactly as planned. That one needs a lot more psych and sociology courses, if indeed she has taken any, because I suspect that if she had, she would have thought better of entering a protest wearing that hat. She would have known that people in groups protesting are prone to manifesting more excitable and group think behaviors that they are likely to exhibit normally. That doesn't change the assault to anything other than an assault, but it does make it a Homer Simpson move.

Abby08
11-13-2017, 11:46 PM
Why did it have to be made known, the person is transgender?

The issue is, a person being attacked for wearing a hat that supports Trump, not for his/her gender.

stjames1_53
11-14-2017, 04:30 AM
That was her makeup running from the drink, not bruises. Did you not watch the video? Her hand got stepped on at the protest and someone threw a drink at her face on Hollywood Boulevard which caused her makeup to run. That was the extent of it.

She's a transgender female.

she is not a she, it is a he................

midcan5
11-14-2017, 06:44 AM
More stuff from the daily caller? Dark Money manages the conservative American's mind, time you guys starting thinking and not following. Of course if you are DC troll have at it, America is still free thanks to more liberal and inclusive thinking.

"...$3 million in capital from unnamed outside sources was invested."

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/The_Daily_Caller

stjames1_53
11-14-2017, 07:07 AM
More stuff from the daily caller? Dark Money manages the conservative American's mind, time you guys starting thinking and not following. Of course if you are DC troll have at it, America is still free thanks to more liberal and inclusive thinking.

oh, bullsh!t!!!
You actually believe that forcing the majority to call an aberation normal is a free society?

Crepitus
11-14-2017, 07:12 AM
oh, bullsh!t!!!
You actually believe that forcing the majority to call an aberation normal is a free society?

Wow. You don't understand freedom at all.

stjames1_53
11-14-2017, 07:14 AM
Wow. You don't understand freedom at all.
why sure I do. I don't live with your boot on my neck................and I don't put mine on yours

Cletus
11-14-2017, 07:26 AM
I think it is hilarious that Kohler says the violence is no big thing but gets his panties all in a wad over referring to the guy as a "He".

That speaks volumes.

The fact is that this person was attacked for expressing a political opinion, a right that is among the most precious in this country. Whether he is heterosexual, homosexual, transgender, of fits into any other of the many pigeonholes the Left loves so much, what happened to him was wrong.

stjames1_53
11-14-2017, 07:44 AM
I think it is hilarious that Kohler says the violence is no big thing but gets his panties all in a wad over referring to the guy as a "He".

That speaks volumes.

The fact is that this person was attacked for expressing a political opinion, a right that is among the most precious in this country. Whether he is heterosexual, homosexual, transgender, of fits into any other of the many pigeonholes the Left loves so much, what happened to him was wrong.

fair enough, but I have one consideration..............
One doesn't have to go far to find trouble, especially if they are looking for it.
Right? nope. But it still happened. Would it have happened if they had gone someplace else? Probably not...
The next time they decide to do this, they had best be prepared.........

Crepitus
11-14-2017, 08:44 AM
why sure I do. I don't live with your boot on my neck................and I don't put mine on yours

You may know the words, you don't understand the concept.

leekohler2
11-14-2017, 09:15 AM

Nope- he can put his boot on other people's necks, no problem. But he doesn't even know he's doing it. That's the sad part.

leekohler2
11-14-2017, 09:19 AM

Yeah they act as if they're all sympathetic and then can't even have any respect for the person they claim to give a s*** about. Crocodile tears from the right are so transparent.

stjames1_53
11-14-2017, 10:08 AM

you're back to that t!t-for-tat crap.......................and insulting .ohhh oww...............hahahahahahah. That's all you have, ya know...........are insults

stjames1_53
11-14-2017, 10:09 AM
Nope- he can put his boot on other people's necks, no problem. But he doesn't even know he's doing it. That's the sad part.

buggar off.............I have never put anyone to the boot. You're a liar, among other things

Abby08
11-14-2017, 10:46 AM
A man can have his penis reconstruct to make a vagina, that doesn't make him a woman, a woman can surgically add a penis, that doesn't make her a man....... PERIOD!

You are what you were born, no surgery, or different clothing or hormone shots is gonna change that, despite what you might have seen on the tv.

I can strap on a fake penis, it wouldn't make me a man, I can put a dog costume on my cat, it won't make her a dog......DNA cannot be changed, not with all the surgeries or hormone shots in the world.

You can identify with whatever you want, it cannot make you those things.

Abby08
11-14-2017, 10:52 AM
Hell, it's the gays and transgenders who are hell bent on making the rest of the population bend to THEIR wants and needs, they are the ones expecting everyone to cater to them, give special consideration, for all their screaming about equality, they're the ones drawing attention to themselves.

They don't realize, they already have equality, but, that isn't good enough, they want more than everyone else, because, it seems, they're special.

barb012
11-14-2017, 11:16 AM
Their social experiment will actually create more harm to all transgender people. These people have a hard enough time dealing with people to accept them. Putting on a Trump hat in Hollywood was a very dumb idea.

The Xl
11-14-2017, 11:27 AM
A shame. Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

Don
11-14-2017, 11:32 AM
Mrs. Garrison:
But I paid five thousand dollars to be a woman. This would mean I I'm not really a woman. Ih, I'm just a... a I'm just a guy with a mutilated penis!

Doctor:
Basically, yes.

Mrs. Garrison:
...Oh boy, do I feel like a jackass.

resister
11-14-2017, 11:34 AM
Mrs. Garrison:
But I paid five thousand dollars to be a woman. This would mean I I'm not really a woman. Ih, I'm just a... a I'm just a guy with a mutilated penis!

Doctor:
Basically, yes.

Mrs. Garrison:
...Oh boy, do I feel like a jackass.

lol:)

Crepitus
11-14-2017, 02:36 PM
you're back to that t!t-for-tat crap.......................and insulting .ohhh oww...............hahahahahahah. That's all you have, ya know...........are insults

No, that's not an insult. It's an observation.

leekohler2
11-14-2017, 02:52 PM
Their social experiment will actually create more harm to all transgender people. These people have a hard enough time dealing with people to accept them. Putting on a Trump hat in Hollywood was a very dumb idea.
Actually, they were fine until they walked into an anti-Trump protest. She broke a nail when she tried to pick up her hat that someone was stomping on. And someone threw a drink on her. That was the extent of the issues. Common and Daily Caller would like you think that it was much worse. Watch the video.