PDA

View Full Version : Pres.Trump's Asia Trip a Tremendous Success by ANY MEASURE

Grokmaster
11-15-2017, 11:19 PM
See what the world leaders who met him said about him, instead of the Fake News madeup bullshit.
Fact: ONLY FOREIGN LEADER INVITED TO DINE IN THE FORBIDDEN CITY SINCE 1949....amazing....and more

Trump’s Asia tour was a triumph for him and a failure for the US media because his hosts did what our press refuses to - they treated him with respect

"Trump finds success in Asia" screamed the CNN (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/cnn/index.html) headline.
Wait, WHAT?

Every part of that sentence is bordering on unprecedented.
First, Donald Trump (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/donald_trump/index.html) being called a ‘success’ during his tenure as President of the United States by someone other than himself or his White House staff.

Second, CNN, his most entrenched mainstream media enemy, being the ones to say it.
Yet what else could my old network say?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ia-failed.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5081357/PIERS-MORGAN-Trump-Asia-tour-triumph-media-failed.html)

Only foreign leader to dine in The Forbidden City since 1949...why didn't Obama/Clinton get invited there?

exotix
11-15-2017, 11:28 PM
LOL

'But I don't blame China, after all who can blame a country for taking advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens ?'

~ Trump praises China for raping America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9c2Gipmgxw

Grokmaster
11-15-2017, 11:32 PM
LOL

'But I don't blame China, after all who can blame a country for taking advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens ?'

~ Trump praises China for raping America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9c2Gipmgxw

Trump also praised China for out-smarting America in business.

They don’t hear that very often, and certainly not from US presidents.

But it’s true, they have, and Trump’s made it clear he’s not going to make it so easy for them going forward.

Knowing the Chinese mentality a bit from filming a documentary in Shanghai a few years ago, I’d say this a very good strategy.
They respond well to a respectful carrot-and-stick approach, as indeed does Trump.
State-run broadcaster CCTV said after he left that Trump ‘has given China what China wants, which is that respect on a global stage as the other preeminent nation.’ That’s a highly significant vote of confidence in the world’s new most important relationship.

"lol". Der....

Crepitus
11-15-2017, 11:36 PM
Trump praises China for ripping off America, and some how this is a good thing?

resister
11-15-2017, 11:37 PM

He merely states the obvious, China has Bill C to thank.

Grokmaster
11-15-2017, 11:57 PM
More obtuse bullshit. The answer was posted before you did.

"Trump also praised China for out-smarting America in business.

But it’s true, they have, and Trump’s made it clear he’s not going to make it so easy for them going forward.

Knowing the Chinese mentality a bit from filming a documentary in Shanghai a few years ago, I’d say this a very good strategy.
They respond well to a respectful carrot-and-stick approach, as indeed does Trump.
State-run broadcaster CCTV said after he left that Trump ‘has given China what China wants, which is that respect on a global stage as the other preeminent nation.’ That’s a highly significant vote of confidence in the world’s new most important relationship."

This is strategic genius of a level far beyond the left's ability to comprehend...obviously.

Dangermouse
11-16-2017, 12:14 AM
He's a living legend in his own mind. And that of his adoring flock.

Crepitus
11-16-2017, 02:05 AM
More obtuse bullshit. The answer was posted before you did.

"Trump also praised China for out-smarting America in business.

State-run broadcaster CCTV said after he left that Trump ‘has given China what China wants, which is that respect on a global stage as the other preeminent nation.’ That’s a highly significant vote of confidence in the world’s new most important relationship."

This is strategic genius of a level far beyond the left's ability to comprehend...obviously.

Lol, pretty sure that was just trump.running off at the mouth thing because they were flattering him like he enjoys so much. The other world leaders, being pretty smart people, figured our simpleton *president* out almost immediately. Red cartpet, flattery, wine and dine, Trump says what you want.

Safety
11-16-2017, 05:35 AM
I guess after careful consideration, it was not the tremendous success that the OP said it was.....shocking.

exotix
11-16-2017, 06:51 AM
Today

Trump returns home from Asia with few clear wins

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/14/was-trump-asia-trip-a-success-244890

“The principal takeaway from Trump’s big Asia trip: virtually zero progress on any issue that matters to the Americans,” Eurasia Group president Ian Bremmer wrote in a report.

“Ultimately, that’s the biggest win for China.”

And to cap it off, Trump was serenaded by Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte.
“It was a red carpet like nobody, probably has ever received,” Trump bragged in Manila.
“And that really is a sign of respect, perhaps for me a little bit, but really for our country.”

Trump was welcomed to Beijing by Chinese President Xi Jinping with a “state visit plus" that featured an opera performance inside the Forbidden City followed by a lavish state dinner complete with a video featuring Trump's granddaughter singing in Mandarin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EugfcGHVf1A

Grokmaster
11-16-2017, 07:05 AM
Yeah, we should take the word of the leftidiots in the Fake News media, instead of the words and actions of the ACTUAL WORLD LEADERS who met with Pres.Trump....not to mention his GRAND DAUGHTER is more intelligent and highly educated at her young age than Chelsea Clinton and the Obama Twerk Sisters put together...as she proved easily.

What the people who actually MATTER SAID:
On the first stop, in Japan, Prime Minister Abe played golf with Trump and a top Japanese professional star, gave him customized hats saying ‘Donald & Shinzo, make alliance even greater’, and treated him to a steak dinner, remembering Trump’s infamous claim during a trip to Japan in 1990 that he did want ‘f***ing raw fish’.

‘There has never been such close bonds intimately connecting the leaders of both nations as we do now in the history of the Japan-US alliance,’ said Abe.

In South Korea, where Trump’s had a frosty relationship with president Moon Jae-in, he was met with thousands of flag-waving children, military marching bands and hundreds of guards.

Moon told his guest he was ‘making great progress on making America great again.’

He added: ‘There is a special bond forged between President Trump and myself which is meaningful and I am grateful to be part of.’
Not to be outdone by Abe, he treated Trump to grilled Korean beef rib cooked with a 360-year-old soy sauce.
Next day, Trump was given 20 rousing ovations as he addressed South Korea’s National Assembly.

Trump also praised China for out-smarting America in business.
State-run broadcaster CCTV said after he left that Trump ‘has given China what China wants, which is that respect on a global stage as the other preeminent nation.’ That’s a highly significant vote of confidence in the world’s new most important relationship.

In Vietnam, Trump offered to mediate in the South China Sea dispute, and made encouraging noises about ‘fair and reciprocal’ two-way trade deal, both vitally important issues for Vietnam’s Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.

On his last night, equally controversial Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte sang Trump a love song after dinner in Manila.
One of the verses was: “You are the light in my world, a half of this heart is mine.”
It would take a heart of granite not to smile at that footage, nor to recognise that this moment typified the spirit of this whole trip: one of reconciliation, inclusion and mutual respect.

The only people to make fools of themselves over this were the US media, and it exposed the inherent weakness of their relationship with this President - they know that bad Trump news sells better than good Trump news, and it warps their judgement.

I'll go with the actual world leaders, and what THEY SAID, instead of the continuing foamy-mouthed, lying left bullshit, thank you.

Choke on it leftliars....

exotix
11-16-2017, 07:10 AM
LOL

The White House did make several key announcements, including hundreds of millions in business agreements with China.

But those agreements were largely non-binding and did not address Trump’s broader complaints about the trade imbalance between the U.S. and China.

Even Secretary of State Rex Tillerson acknowledged to reporters during the trip that the U.S. had made little progress with China on trade.

“I would say there’s a lot of work left to do to progress trade to the point that it will achieve President Trump’s objectives and our objective, which is to rebalance what has really occurred over many years, this trade imbalance itself,” Tillerson said in Beijing.

Asked by a reporter on Tuesday if the Asia trip had been a success, Tillerson ignored the question and said simply, “Thank you.”

Mini Me
11-16-2017, 09:00 AM
Of course he praises China for that! He's been ripping off banks, refugees, and contractors all his life. It takes a thief to know a thief!:slap2:

Beevee
11-16-2017, 09:07 AM
Success to Trump is the praise he receives. Foreign leaders know that. So they praise him and he's happy until the consequences of his subsequent tweet return him to reality, if only until the posting of his next tweet.

barb012
11-16-2017, 09:15 AM
I hope other countries are not watching our media circus of Trump haters that are acting like spoiled evil babies who are not getting their way. Everyone should be ashamed who have participated in smearing our president with lies, deflections, manipulation of public opinion, etc. Trump did do a wonderful job on his trip and if anyone disagrees then you are blind to truth.

Grokmaster
11-16-2017, 05:19 PM
The Lying Left has a knee jerk , absolutely predictable , reaction to everything.

Grokmaster
11-16-2017, 05:20 PM
Of course he praises China for that! He's been ripping off banks, refugees, and contractors all his life. It takes a thief to know a thief!:slap2:

Grokmaster
11-16-2017, 05:25 PM
LOL

The White House did make several key announcements, including hundreds of millions in business agreements with China.

But those agreements were largely non-binding and did not address Trump’s broader complaints about the trade imbalance between the U.S. and China.

Even Secretary of State Rex Tillerson acknowledged to reporters during the trip that the U.S. had made little progress with China on trade.

“I would say there’s a lot of work left to do to progress trade to the point that it will achieve President Trump’s objectives and our objective, which is to rebalance what has really occurred over many years, this trade imbalance itself,” Tillerson said in Beijing.

Asked by a reporter on Tuesday if the Asia trip had been a success, Tillerson ignored the question and said simply, “Thank you.”

More fucking lies. What Tillerson ACTUALLY SAID:

Which, sure as FUCK is NOT " Even Secretary of State Rex Tillerson acknowledged to reporters during the trip that the U.S. had made little progress with China on trade."

Feel free to continue making up whatever bullshit you need to pretend is true. You fool only yourself with your silly , nonsensical, easily -debunked lies.

MisterVeritis
11-16-2017, 06:41 PM
Relax. When it becomes important someone on your side will explain it to you.

MisterVeritis
11-16-2017, 06:43 PM
One can assume the most important things that occurred are not in the news.

Beevee
11-16-2017, 06:48 PM
Relax. When it becomes important someone on your side will explain it to you.

As long as it isn't you.

MisterVeritis
11-16-2017, 06:54 PM
When it becomes important someone on your side will explain it to you.

As long as it isn't you.
I am NOT on your side. I am on the right side.

Grokmaster
11-17-2017, 12:18 AM
The left's childlike desperation to immediately assail anything that can be construed as "good" for Pres.Trump has disgusted the overwhelming majority of legal voting citizens...who have no trouble seeing the psychotic leftbabble for what it is.