PDA

View Full Version : Wild idea

donttread
11-17-2017, 08:15 AM
What if instead of investigating the white house, each other and a few years ago even MLB. What if congress did there jobs instead of spending money on investigations mostly going nowhere ?
What if they even focused on working together to solve the same problems America has faced for decades? Imagine that?

Captdon
11-17-2017, 11:37 AM
What if instead of investigating the white house, each other and a few years ago even MLB. What if congress did there jobs instead of spending money on investigations mostly going nowhere ?
What if they even focused on working together to solve the same problems America has faced for decades? Imagine that?

What if unicorns were real?

texan
11-17-2017, 01:56 PM
Wait a minute are you saying unicorns are not real?

texan
11-17-2017, 01:58 PM
Another wild idea.

The government doesn't pay lawsuit settlements for its elected representatives. I assume they pay their legal fees etc too.

Such a swamp!

donttread
11-18-2017, 07:29 AM
What if unicorns were real?

They'd probably taste like venison.

donttread
11-18-2017, 07:30 AM
Another wild idea.

The government doesn't pay lawsuit settlements for its elected representatives. I assume they pay their legal fees etc too.

Such a swamp!

We could truly have a better congress picking them by lotto.

donttread
11-19-2017, 09:05 AM
Another wild idea.

Such a swamp!

It's like our process is designed to find the scumiest unscrpulous white collar slimeballs out there , put them in power and then allow us to wonder why nothing ever gets better. I'm telling you an amendment to choose by lotto would produce a congress of better men and women than we now have.

ripmeister
11-19-2017, 07:17 PM
It's like our process is designed to find the scumiest unscrpulous white collar slimeballs out there , put them in power and then allow us to wonder why nothing ever gets better. I'm telling you an amendment to choose by lotto would produce a congress of better men and women than we now have.

Citizen legislators.