PDA

View Full Version : Clinton: I Don't Know What Gillibrand 'Was Trying to Say'

Common
11-18-2017, 10:54 AM
Everyone else knows what she said, she said your rapist should have resigned in 1996. Whats not to understand Hillary

Former first lady and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Friday she didn't know what Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand "was trying to say" when she suggested this week former President Bill Clinton should have stepped down over his affair with Monica Lewinsky that tarnished his presidency.
"I don't exactly know what she (Gillibrand) was trying to say," Clinton told host Rita Cosby on WABC Radio (http://bit.ly/2zTbdtN) in an exclusive interview Friday while promoting her new book "What Happened."

When asked if she could have been more supportive of women who claimed to have been sexually harassed by her husband, Clinton said each case was different and the allegations were no longer relevant.
"Every situation has to be judged on its own merit," she said. "I don't know that we can rewrite and revise history."
Clinton also slammed Alabama GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore and President Trump, saying there is a big difference between those two and allegations surrounding their sexual behavior versus Democratic Senator Al Franken.

Clinton told Cosby that Franken's apology for his inappropriate behavior and his willingness for a Congressional ethics investigation into that "is the kind of accountability I'm talking about. I don't hear that from Roy Moore or Donald Trump... Look at the contrast between Al Franken, accepting responsibility, apologizing, and Roy Moore and Donald Trump who have done neither."
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/hillary-clinton-sen-kirsten-gillibrand-uranium-one-russia/2017/11/18/id/826940/

Tahuyaman
11-18-2017, 12:24 PM
Hillary Clinton defended her husband's predatory behavior because he was the source of her power. In a sense that makes her no better than a common whore.

Tahuyaman
11-18-2017, 12:30 PM
But yes, everyone else on the planet knows what she was saying. My question is why did she wait until now to say it? Why was she campaigning with the Clinton's and accepting their help and money in the recent past. Gillibrand isn't much better.

Common
11-18-2017, 01:20 PM
Hillary Clinton defended her husband's predatory behavior because he was the source of her power. In a sense that makes her no better than a common whore.
So did all the feminists including the National Organization for Women that died right after the turned a mute eye to clinton and especially did the mainstream media

barb012
11-18-2017, 01:33 PM
Franken had to admit it because of the picture clearly showing sexual misconduct. Every word that comes out of Hillary's mouth tells you she has no morals. An attitude of do as I say, not what I do is evidence of her believing she is above the law and nobody can touch her.

She may be right that nobody has the nerve to go after her on all her illegal activities.

Tahuyaman
11-18-2017, 01:54 PM
So did all the feminists including the National Organization for Women that died right after the turned a mute eye to clinton and especially did the mainstream mediaThat's why their condemnation now is hollow. They were enablers when the Clinton's were the leaders of the Democratic Party.

Tahuyaman
11-18-2017, 01:56 PM
Franken had to admit it because of the picture clearly showing sexual misconduct. Every word that comes out of Hillary's mouth tells you she has no morals. An attitude of do as I say, not what I do is evidence of her believing she is above the law and nobody can touch her.

She may be right that nobody has the nerve to go after her on all her illegal activities.

That might not be true any more. The power in the Democratic Party and political establishment is running away from on the Clinton's.

resister
11-18-2017, 01:57 PM
With so much hypocrisy, no one with good sense would take her seriously.

Tahuyaman
11-18-2017, 02:07 PM
Gillibrand is trying to seize an opportunity. She ses the power shifting away from the Clinton's and she's trying to again favor with the next leader of her party. Her calling out of Bill Clinton is completely transparent to any objective person.

Common
11-18-2017, 02:32 PM
That's why their condemnation now is hollow. They were enablers when the Clinton's were the leaders of the Democratic Party.

Of course its hollow, Gillibrand was given hillarys senate seat and shes been sucking up Clinton foundation donations ever since.

The truth is the entire liberal democrat establishment covered for bill clinton. All the Femnists including Now covered for bill clinton and the entire liberal mainstream media.

Now they should eat crow and get called on their hypocrisy.

Dan Lieing Rather was one of the biggest defenders of clinton

nathanbforrest45
11-18-2017, 03:24 PM
Who did President Donald Trump rape?

Ethereal
11-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Who did President Donald Trump rape?
The political establishment?