PDA

View Full Version : Allred Admits She Does Not Know If Moore Signed Accuser's Yearbook

hanger4
11-20-2017, 08:01 AM
"MSNBC host Katy Tur aggressively questioned Gloria Allred on Thursday over her knowledge regarding the authenticity of the yearbook that Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore is alleged to have signed."
“But did she see him sign it?” Tur asked.

“You know, I don’t — I haven’t asked her if she saw him, but we did describe what happened that evening in question,” Allred responded. “What she alleges was that she put it on the counter; that I think she asked to sign — or that he did sign it. That’s all.”
"During his press conference on Wednesday, Moore's attorney, Phillip L. Jauregui, called for the yearbook to be released so experts could evaluate it to determine the credibility of the inscriptions in the yearbook."
"Shortly after the press conference, Allred phoned into CNN's "The Situation Room" and told host Wolf Blitzer that she and her client would be willing to submit the yearbook to an expert for evaluation but only if Moore was going to testify under oath before Senate leaders."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23697/watch-allred-admits-she-does-not-know-if-moore-ryan-saavedra

There's more twists and turns in this on going story than a cow trail up a mountain.

Allred and Nelson holding back the year book from analysis and producing none of their own indicates a narrative push as opposed to a push for truth.

donttread
11-20-2017, 08:08 AM
"MSNBC host Katy Tur aggressively questioned Gloria Allred on Thursday over her knowledge regarding the authenticity of the yearbook that Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore is alleged to have signed."

“You know, I don’t — I haven’t asked her if she saw him, but we did describe what happened that evening in question,” Allred responded. “What she alleges was that she put it on the counter; that I think she asked to sign — or that he did sign it. That’s all.”
"During his press conference on Wednesday, Moore's attorney, Phillip L. Jauregui, called for the yearbook to be released so experts could evaluate it to determine the credibility of the inscriptions in the yearbook."
"Shortly after the press conference, Allred phoned into CNN's "The Situation Room" and told host Wolf Blitzer that she and her client would be willing to submit the yearbook to an expert for evaluation but only if Moore was going to testify under oath before Senate leaders."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23697/watch-allred-admits-she-does-not-know-if-moore-ryan-saavedra

There's more twists and turns in this on going story than a cow trail up a mountain.

Allred and Nelson holding back the year book from analysis and producing none of their own indicates a narrative push as opposed to a push for truth.

Gloria knows how to profit of the abuse of and percetion of abuse of other women doesn't she?

Beevee
11-20-2017, 08:28 AM
Gloria knows how to profit of the abuse of and percetion of abuse of other women doesn't she?

Do you agree that the Donald also profits from the same with his selective tweets?

hanger4
11-20-2017, 08:33 AM

No doubt, Allred knows how to milk the political cow, but Nelson has said, with Allred present, there's no civil suit forth coming. I wonder what's in it for Allred ?? Surely Ms. Nelson isn't paying for Allred's services ??

Common
11-20-2017, 08:46 AM
No doubt, Allred knows how to milk the political cow, but Nelson has said, with Allred present, there's no civil suit forth coming. I wonder what's in it for Allred ?? Surely Ms. Nelson isn't paying for Allred's services ??

Allred loves the camera

Green Arrow
11-20-2017, 08:47 AM
I don’t see the big deal. Only Nelson and Moore know if he signed it, and they said they would absolutely release the yearbook - if Moore agrees to testify before the Senate Ethics Committee.

hanger4
11-20-2017, 08:49 AM
Do you agree that the Donald also profits from the same with his selective tweets?

Topic Beevee, topic.

hanger4
11-20-2017, 09:01 AM
I don’t see the big deal. Only Nelson and Moore know if he signed it, and they said they would absolutely release the yearbook - if Moore agrees to testify before the Senate Ethics Committee.

That statement/challenge only makes it political to push a narrative. If Nelson/Allred were only interested in the truth being known then the hand writing and ink analysis would have already be produced for credibilitiy.

Beevee
11-20-2017, 09:21 AM
Topic Beevee, topic.

LOL. Always good for a distraction from the truth.

hanger4
11-20-2017, 09:26 AM

The truth is Beevee, this here thread is about Moore, Allred and Nelson not Trump. You be the da one distracting, stop it.

Beevee
11-20-2017, 09:36 AM
The truth is Beevee, this here thread is about Moore, Allred and Nelson not Trump. You be the da one distracting, stop it.

Moore needs Trump and Aldred as a spear to his election. He knows he will have support from the deplorables. So it is about Trump whether you like it or not.
You can always use that mod button, somewhere, to silence me.

hanger4
11-20-2017, 09:47 AM
Moore needs Trump and Aldred as a spear to his election. He knows he will have support from the deplorables. So it is about Trump whether you like it or not.

Fine Beevee, distract to your little hearts desire, obviously you believe the 'gore Moore' narrative is falling apart seeing as how you feel the need to attempt to push other buttons.

Silence you ?? of course not Beevee, I thoroughly enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself with your lame arguments. :rofl:

Ravens Fan
11-20-2017, 09:53 AM

@Beevee TB'ed for trolling.

Green Arrow
11-20-2017, 11:07 AM
That statement/challenge only makes it political to push a narrative. If Nelson/Allred were only interested in the truth being known then the hand writing and ink analysis would have already be produced for credibilitiy.

It’s political from the start because Moore is a political figure. I don’t have a problem with them trying to get a concession from him.

hanger4
11-20-2017, 12:02 PM
It’s political from the start because Moore is a political figure. I don’t have a problem with them trying to get a concession from him.

Then we get back to the 35 - 40 year gap. Why now, why not his run or second run to the Alabama Supreme Court ??

As to the 14 year old, maybe she lied about her age ?? Again it's he said she said.

Not defending Moore, just don't see anything substantial, yet.

nathanbforrest45
11-20-2017, 12:44 PM

Unnecessary post since he's been tb'd

Agent Zero
11-20-2017, 12:54 PM

Another dishonest post. They're not “holding back” the yearbook. They’re offering it in exchange for Moore’s sworn testimony.

Why is Moore afraid of testifying?

Agent Zero
11-20-2017, 12:57 PM
Then we get back to the 35 - 40 year gap. Why now, why not his run or second run to the Alabama Supreme Court ??

As to the 14 year old, maybe she lied about her age ?? Again it's he said she said.

Not defending Moore, just don't see anything substantial, yet.
Theoretically if you had sex with a 14 year old who said she was as 18, you’d still be guilty of statutory rape as well as being an idiot.

MisterVeritis
11-20-2017, 01:09 PM
Theoretically if you had sex with a 14 year old who said she was as 18, you’d still be guilty of statutory rape as well as being an idiot.
While your musing is interesting it is not relevant. The woman claiming inappropriate touching never claimed Moore had sex with her. Our memories are fragile. We constantly rework our memories. If the woman told a close friend or wrote about it in her diary she would be believable.

hanger4
11-20-2017, 02:17 PM
Another dishonest post. They're not “holding back” the yearbook. They’re offering it in exchange for Moore’s sworn testimony.

Why is Moore afraid of testifying?

"Another dishonest post" ?? You have produced the first one yet, besides, you accusing anyone of dishonesty is hypocritical to say the least, but that's a whole nother thread.

As to "holding back", it matters not as to the reasons why, it's still being held back in lieu of a trade-off.

hanger4
11-20-2017, 02:21 PM

Correct Sherlock and just so you understand the 14 year old didn't accuse him of the sex act.

nathanbforrest45
11-20-2017, 02:42 PM

Which is exactly why when I was 21 and single I asked every girl I dated to produce a valid birth certificate and proof of age.

donttread
11-21-2017, 05:01 AM

Not that I've seen but maybe? I don't usually read his tweets and think it's a really bad idea for a president to tweet at all. How has he economically profited through his tweets concerning the abuse of women , exactly?

donttread
11-21-2017, 05:03 AM

Yes, but 16 saying she's 17 is a bit more blurry.

donttread
11-21-2017, 05:05 AM

Attention and publicity and other civil suits this might inspire

Crepitus
11-21-2017, 08:43 AM
Wow, lotsa love for the pedophile here.

Message to all potential pedos out there: IOKIYAR.

Mister D
11-21-2017, 08:50 AM

Who? Where?

Ravens Fan
11-21-2017, 09:01 AM

I don't think that being skeptical of an 11th inning accusation without any proof or witnesses equates to showing love. In fact, I am pretty sure that every single member who has commented on the subject has said that if Moore is guilty, he should be punished.

Crepitus
11-21-2017, 09:39 AM
Who? Where?

Read the thread.

Crepitus
11-21-2017, 09:41 AM
I don't think that being skeptical of an 11th inning accusation without any proof or witnesses equates to showing love. In fact, I am pretty sure that every single member who has commented on the subject has said that if Moore is guilty, he should be punished.

Yes, they say "if he is guilty" then proceed to list all the "reasons" why he can't be.

Ravens Fan
11-21-2017, 09:46 AM
Yes, they say "if he is guilty" then proceed to list all the "reasons" why he can't be.
Are we reading the same thread? Can you show where anyone said he "can't be guilty"? Showing skepticism does not equal showing love.

Mister D
11-21-2017, 09:48 AM
Read the thread.
Who? Where? If you don't know just say so.

hanger4
11-21-2017, 10:17 AM

Instead of accusing, why not list why Moore's guilty ??

MisterVeritis
11-21-2017, 11:43 AM
Yes, but 16 saying she's 17 is a bit more blurry.
Sixteen is the consent age. It is not blurry at all.

barb012
11-21-2017, 12:34 PM
Was she the only accuser that was 14 year old at the time of these allegations? Turning over the yearbook right now would destroy his chance of winning if it is true that he did sign it. Does the statutory rape charge mean that the person accused actually had sex with the victim or does flirting or kissing only also fall under this this charge?

Tahuyaman
11-21-2017, 12:39 PM
Allred Admits She Does Not Know If Moore Signed Accuser's Yearbook
It doesn't matter. All that matters is that the accusations have been made and it's up to the accused to prove them false.

barb012
11-21-2017, 12:57 PM
I would like to share with you a story in the media a long time ago of a couple going through a divorce that had two girls. The Mother told the girls to lie about sexual abuse and as a result the Father went to prison. When both girls reached the age of 18, they felt so guilty about lying that they both came forward and admitted it. This case destroyed this man's life because as a society we trust the accusations because it is extremely difficult to have any evidence in cases of sexual allegations.

donttread
11-24-2017, 04:02 PM

Pedophiles prefer pre pubescent children. Older adults for seek younger teens are just plain pervs.