PDA

View Full Version : Second accuser comes forward about Al Frankin

Ravens Fan
11-20-2017, 10:48 AM
This time it is for something that happened during his term as Senator. Looks like there may be a pattern with him after all? Shame there is no picture that shows it this time.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/politics/al-franken-inappropriate-touch-2010/index.html

Chris
11-20-2017, 10:51 AM
He's going down.

Beevee
11-20-2017, 11:00 AM
This time it is for something that happened during his term as Senator. Looks like there may be a pattern with him after all? Shame there is no picture that shows it this time.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/politics/al-franken-inappropriate-touch-2010/index.html

For anyone accused of sexual misconduct, it won't have been a first time.
I think a first time would be inocquinous, not a fully dredged grabbing of the buttocks. When they get away with say, brushing a hand on the behind which could be construed as accidental, they become emboldened and probably want the excitement of getting away with something more serious, as if the original action wasn't serious enough.
Maybe it's like shoplifting. Starting with stealing a Mars bar and progressing further in the hope that every subsequent theft is worth more than the last.

ripmeister
11-20-2017, 11:02 AM
He's going down.
Most likely. I imagine he will resign.

nic34
11-20-2017, 11:10 AM

He said he wont. We have audio of trump doing worse. Will he resign?

Chris
11-20-2017, 11:14 AM

Saying worse. He won't.

Chris
11-20-2017, 11:15 AM
For anyone accused of sexual misconduct, it won't have been a first time.
I think a first time would be inocquinous, not a fully dredged grabbing of the buttocks. When they get away with say, brushing a hand on the behind which could be construed as accidental, they become emboldened and probably want the excitement of getting away with something more serious, as if the original action wasn't serious enough.
Maybe it's like shoplifting. Starting with stealing a Mars bar and progressing further in the hope that every subsequent theft is worth more than the last.

More like a drug addiction.

Chris
11-20-2017, 11:16 AM

Yea, I think Minnesotans are turning against him.

Ravens Fan
11-20-2017, 11:19 AM
Talk versus actions... no comparison.

ripmeister
11-20-2017, 11:19 AM
No, I don't think Trump will resign. I think Al has a sense of shame. The Salesman, not so much.

Grokmaster
11-20-2017, 02:03 PM
When are Schumer ,McConnell and the Fake News media going to start demanding that Franken step down?

Woman Says Al Franken Groped Her During 2010 Photo Op

Another woman has come forward with an assault allegation against Sen. Al Franken (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/al-franken) (D-Minn.).
Lindsay Menz, 33, told CNN in a report published on Monday that Franken “inappropriately touched her in 2010 (http://hsrd.yahoo.com/RV=1/RE=1512413924/RH=aHNyZC55YWhvby5jb20-/RB=/RU=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jbm4uY29tLzIwMTcvMTEvMjAvcG9saXR pY3MvYWwtZnJhbmtlbi1pbmFwcHJvcHJpYXRlLXRvdWNoLTIwM TAvaW5kZXguaHRtbAA-/RS=%5EADAnUFptqT11WMc3YilAsYH0bCK.FQ-)” while posing for a photograph at the Minnesota State Fair.

Menz said she was driven to speak out on what happened to her after local radio news anchor Leeann Tweeden revealed last week that Franken “ (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/al-franken-leeann-tweeden-groping_us_5a0dad66e4b0c0b2f2f8445a)kissed and groped her without her consent (http://hsrd.yahoo.com/RV=1/RE=1512413924/RH=aHNyZC55YWhvby5jb20-/RB=/RU=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5rYWJjLmNvbS8yMDE3LzExLzE2L2xlZWF ubi10d2VlZGVuLW9uLXNlbmF0b3ItYWwtZnJhbmtlbi8A/RS=%5EADA7bvvG.BBTZE7hQbmdVikeEYsZmk-) during a USO tour in December 2006. (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/al-franken-leeann-tweeden-groping_us_5a0dad66e4b0c0b2f2f8445a)”

“I don’t want to paint my story in the same light as hers,” Menz said of Tweeden’s account, adding, “If someone sees that I said something, maybe it would give them the courage to say something too.”

Of her interaction with Franken, Menz said she was left feeling “gross” after the incident at the Minnesota State Fair, which she attended with her husband and father.

Menz told CNN that she was at the fair because her father’s business was sponsoring a booth, and she spent the day taking photos with local elected officials, political candidates and celebrities, one of which happened to be Franken.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-says-al-franken-groped-142249818.html

Grokmaster
11-20-2017, 02:07 PM

When will the Senate leadership start screaming for him to step down?

stjames1_53
11-20-2017, 02:11 PM
No, I don't think Trump will resign. I think Al has a sense of shame. The Salesman, not so much.

you have to do something wrong before you face shame..................

Grokmaster
11-20-2017, 02:12 PM
Dupe. Already reported it.

Adelaide
11-20-2017, 02:19 PM
Duplicate threads merged.

Common
11-20-2017, 02:21 PM
The left is obsessing over Moore and Franken says hes not resigning and not a peep from our left.
Moore has not admitted to wrongdoing and Franken has.

nathanbforrest45
11-20-2017, 02:39 PM
I say lets do away with our court system for crimes that are so heinous that merely being accused of them merits incarceration and or flogging at the least.

Some will say that regardless if Moore did it or not he should step down because the crime is so horrible and of course women would never lie about something like that . If Moore is innocent but steps down that is all but admitting he is guilty and why should an innocent man do that? Did he grope a 14 year old? I have no idea and neither does anyone bellowing for his dropping out of the race. As for Franken, we have his word that he did grope this woman and we have a photo to prove it.

An accusation is not proof, it is merely a claim, a claim that in this case short of Moore saying yes he did it will be impossible to prove. Of course the left doesn't need to prove anything, they merely need to destroy his reputation.

Disgusting beast these Democrats and their slobbering little minions.

ripmeister
11-20-2017, 03:57 PM
you have to do something wrong before you face shame..................
Yes. I would add that you have to perceive that you have done something wrong. That's one of the hallmarks of a sociopath like Trump.

stjames1_53
11-20-2017, 04:01 PM
Yes. I would add that you have to perceive that you have done something wrong. That's one of the hallmarks of a sociopath like Trump.

does he torture small animals? that is another hallmark of a sociopath

ripmeister
11-20-2017, 04:10 PM
does he torture small animals? that is another hallmark of a sociopath
Not sure what your point in but OK.

nathanbforrest45
11-20-2017, 04:27 PM
But if he has done nothing wrong should he perceive that he has just to satisfy his enemies?

I accuse you of farting in elevators throughout the city whenever grade school girls get on with you. Now, why aren't you ashamed of yourself? Your very name "Rip Meister" tells us you delight in ripping a hot one in an enclosed space.

Fess up boy, its good for the soul.

resister
11-20-2017, 04:30 PM
But if he has done nothing wrong should he perceive that he has just to satisfy his enemies?

I accuse you of farting in elevators throughout the city whenever grade school girls get on with you. Now, why aren't you ashamed of yourself? Your very name "Rip Meister" tells us you delight in ripping a hot one in an enclosed space.

lol, good analogy. If everyone steps down just because allegations are levied, wont be long until Washington and city halls, nation wide are empty

ripmeister
11-20-2017, 04:36 PM

Yer funny. Actually, that nickname was given to me by my golf league partner because of my ability to hit one of those little white balls a long way. I have been known though to let one go as well.

ripmeister
11-20-2017, 04:44 PM
lol, good analogy. If everyone steps down just because allegations are levied, wont be long until Washington and city halls, nation wide are empty
I actually agree with this. Regarding Moore just as with anyone, innocent till proven guilty. The big question for him is not legal, its political.

Grokmaster
11-20-2017, 08:23 PM
He says he will not.