PDA

View Full Version : Left Desperate to Focus on Moore as Numbers of Abuser Leftists Keeps Growing

Grokmaster
11-23-2017, 09:24 AM
Hilariously hypocritical, as usual.

Moore must step down, despite denying the PAID FOR charges against him.

NOT SO, Franken and Conyers who have ADMITTED their abuse....welcome to Leftworld...

Grokmaster
11-23-2017, 09:52 AM

Common
11-23-2017, 09:52 AM
They are starting to come out against Franken and Conyers, a female dem rep called for him to step down as did conyers hometown newspaper.

Guess whos defending Conyers ? Yep Maxine Waters

Grokmaster
11-23-2017, 09:53 AM
They are starting to come out against Franken and Conyers, a female dem rep called for him to step down as did conyers hometown newspaper.

Guess whos defending Conyers ? Yep Maxine Waters
Color me surprised. Let me know when Schumer demands that Franken vacate his Senate seat....

barb012
11-23-2017, 12:06 PM
Leftists want Moore to step down, turn over the yearbook that would be the final nail in Moore's coffin if he wrote it. The voters deserve to know this information before the election.

Grokmaster
11-23-2017, 08:59 PM
Leftists want Moore to step down, turn over the yearbook that would be the final nail in Moore's coffin if he wrote it. The voters deserve to know this information before the election.

Allred will not turn over the yearbook , because it's a complete fabrication. The people of Alabama are starting to grow skeptical of the whole pile of crap....

Dr. Who
11-23-2017, 09:24 PM
Allred will not turn over the yearbook , because it's a complete fabrication. The people of Alabama are starting to grow skeptical of the whole pile of crap....

Why are you so sure? He has as much as admitted to dating teens as a 30-year-old ADA. At the end of the day, there are a number of people whose memories will contribute to the narrative and in the end, there are too many women who are coming forward who have no political axe to grind for their testimony to be ignored. His moral frailty has caught up with him. Such is life. Eventually, you have to pay the piper. This phenomenon is bipartisan. The closet is being aired out. I'm sure there will be others from both sides of the aisle who will go down. Some criminally and others in the court of public opinion.

Crepitus
11-23-2017, 09:26 PM
Why are you so sure? He has as much as admitted to dating teens as a 30-year-old ADA. At the end of the day, there are a number of people whose memories will contribute to the narrative and in the end, there are too many women who are coming forward who have no political axe to grind for their testimony to be ignored. His moral frailty has caught up with him. Such is life. Eventually, you have to pay the piper. This phenomenon is bipartisan. The closet is being aired out. I'm sure there will be others from both sides of the aisle who will go down. Some criminally and others in the court of public opinion.

Of course he's sure. IOKIYAR.

Dr. Who
11-23-2017, 09:32 PM
Of course he's sure. IOKIYAR.

IOKIYAD is no better. We need to separate politics from an objective view of behavior. If something is wrong, it's wrong no matter who does it.

Crepitus
11-23-2017, 09:36 PM
IOKIYAD is no better. We need to separate politics from an objective view of behavior. If something is wrong, it's wrong no matter who does it.

I have said Franken needs to go. I have said "good riddance" to brown. I was never a Clinton supporter, either bill or Hillary because of the things they did/might have done.

Can he or any of the rest of the conservatives here say the same?

Not that I have seen.

No, it's NOT ok if you are democrat.

But apparently it is if you are republican.

hanger4
11-23-2017, 09:52 PM
I have said Franken needs to go. I have said "good riddance" to brown. I was never a Clinton supporter, either bill or Hillary because of the things they did/might have done.Can he or any of the rest of the conservatives here say the same?Not that I have seen. No, it's NOT ok if you are democrat. But apparently it is if you are republican."Can he or any of the rest of the conservatives here say the same?Not that I have seen. No, it's NOT ok if you are democrat. But apparently it is if you are republican."That's not true Crepitus and you know it. I and others have stated several times, and even Trump, if any of these criminal allegations prove true Moore should step down.

Dr. Who
11-23-2017, 09:56 PM
I have said Franken needs to go. I have said "good riddance" to brown. I was never a Clinton supporter, either bill or Hillary because of the things they did/might have done.

Not that I have seen.

As a forum, we need to work on unqualified partisan support. It impugns credibility and just turns into a popularity contest. It's so ... high school and so boring. People decide that you are this or that and just respond to who they think you are. We are not talking to each other as much as talking at each other. Perhaps if we stopped thinking of each other as not actually real people, but more like someone with whom you might strike up a conversation in 3-D, we might transcend all of the barking and hissing.

Grokmaster
11-24-2017, 12:51 AM

Not that I have seen.

Let me know when there is PROOF or an admission of guilt from Moore on any of the likely PAID FOR accusations.

Why won't Allred allow the alleged yearbook autograph to be examined? Because it is a COMPLETE LIE, and TOTAL FABRICATION, in typical Allred style.

Crepitus
11-24-2017, 07:57 AM
Let me know when there is PROOF or an admission of guilt from Moore on any of the likely PAID FOR accusations.

Why won't Allred allow the alleged yearbook autograph to be examined? Because it is a COMPLETE LIE, and TOTAL FABRICATION, in typical Allred style.
Dr. Who

Crepitus
11-24-2017, 08:13 AM
"Can he or any of the rest of the conservatives here say the same?Not that I have seen. No, it's NOT ok if you are democrat. But apparently it is if you are republican."That's not true Crepitus and you know it. I and others have stated several times, and even Trump, if any of these criminal allegations prove true Moore should step down.

You are still doing it. I haven't seen you guys one the right qualify your condemnation of anyone one the left by saying "if these allegations are true". You reserve that for the conservatives.

hanger4
11-24-2017, 08:43 AM
You are still doing it. I haven't seen you guys one the right qualify your condemnation of anyone one the left by saying "if these allegations are true". You reserve that for the conservatives.As I said Crepitus,"and you know it"; .........
Yes, they say "if he is guilty" then proceed to list all the "reasons" why he can't be. ....... http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/91306-Allred-Admits-She-Does-Not-Know-If-Moore-Signed-Accuser-s-Yearbook/page3 ....... I understand you're not that familiar with the concept of "in search of the truth", but discussing/debating facts is exactly that. ........You seriously need to learn and apply said concept before accusing anyone of anything.

MisterVeritis
11-24-2017, 08:59 AM
You are still doing it. I haven't seen you guys one the right qualify your condemnation of anyone one the left by saying "if these allegations are true". You reserve that for the conservatives.
Is a photograph an allegation?

hanger4
11-24-2017, 09:31 AM
You are still doing it. I haven't seen you guys one the right qualify your condemnation of anyone one the left by saying "if these allegations are true". You reserve that for the conservatives.BTW Crepitus here's a couple of my 'qualifying' posts;
Then we get back to the 35 - 40 year gap. Why now, why not his run or second run to the Alabama Supreme Court ?? As to the 14 year old, maybe she lied about her age ?? Again it's he said she said.Not defending Moore, just don't see anything substantial, yet.
"Local Greg Legat, 59, who worked at the mall in early '80s and saw Moore at the mall "a few times, even though his understanding then was that he had already been banned.""It started around 1979, I think," Legat told Bethea. "I know the ban was still in place when I got there." Legat provided the name of a Gadsden police officer, J. D. Thomas, who he said told him at the time, "If you see Roy, let me know. Heís banned from the mall." Bethea reached out to Thomas, but he said only, "I donít have anything to say about that."http://www.dailywire.com/news/23524/report-locals-say-roy-moore-was-banned-gadsden-james-barrettThere so much more at the link, I posted this snippet because I know Mr. Legat. I worked beside Mr. Legat at the Gadsden Mall for two years. He was always a straight shooter. I have no reason not to believe his words. I personally never saw Moore's name on a banned list, but I only saw a banned list a couple of times.Couple this with Ms. Nelson press conf. yesterday, quite believable, the year book signing and other info I'm on the side of "Moore should step down now",not because he MAYBE guilty, but this will follow him to the Senate, if he wins, and generally deem what he says and does as not credible. His Alabama constituency deserves better.

Crepitus
11-24-2017, 09:35 AM
BTW Crepitus here's a couple of my 'qualifying' posts;

Yes, those are the kinda posts I had in mind.

hanger4
11-24-2017, 10:14 AM
Yes, those are the kinda posts I had in mind.Okey dokey, so truth and rule of law are generally irrelevant in your way thinking.

Crepitus
11-24-2017, 11:52 AM
Okey dokey, so truth and rule of law are generally irrelevant in your way thinking.

Nope. The unequal application of them is the problem.

Grokmaster
11-24-2017, 12:49 PM
Nope. The unequal application of them is the problem.

Yeah, how did Bill Clinton get away with perjury, and Hillary with mishandling classified data, destroying evidence, and lying about all of it? Why isn't Tony Podesta under indictment for failing to register as a foreign agent?

hanger4
11-24-2017, 01:21 PM
Nope. The unequal application of them is the problem.And where is that happening Crepitus ?? Surely your not attempting to equate Franken/Conyers to Moore ??

Tahuyaman
11-24-2017, 01:25 PM
Left Desperate to Focus on Moore as Numbers of Abuser Leftists Keeps Growing
I went fishing this morning. When I got back, I had some message which said it's been discovered that the accusations against Moore are all false and motivated by partisan politics.

Tahuyaman
11-24-2017, 01:26 PM
Yeah, how did Bill Clinotn get away with perjury, and Hillary with mishandling classified data, destroying evidence, and lying about all of it? Why isn't Tony Podesta under indictment for failing to register as a foreign agent?
Bill Clinton didn't actually get away with it. He was impeached and he did lose his license to practice law.

Crepitus
11-24-2017, 01:38 PM
And where is that happening Crepitus ?? Surely your not attempting to equate Franken/Conyers to Moore ??

I don't expect you to be able to see it, or on the off chance that you can to admit it.

hanger4
11-24-2017, 01:54 PM
I don't expect you to be able to see it, or on the off chance that you can to admit it.That's why I asked you where this is happening Crepitus, and if it's any consolation I didn't expect you to do anything more than obfuscate. Are you attempting to equate Franken/Conyers to Moore ?? If not explain where this unequal application happening ??

Grokmaster
11-24-2017, 03:15 PM
Bill Clinton didn't actually get away with it. He was impeached and he did lose his license to practice law.

He was not found guilty of the crimes he clearly was guilty of.

Grokmaster
11-24-2017, 03:18 PM
I don't expect you to be able to see it, or on the off chance that you can to admit it.

barb012
11-24-2017, 03:19 PM
It doesn't matter to me if they are Democratic or Republican, however to decide on mere accusations without any proof sets the stage for a lot of people to destroy other people going forward in our society on just accusations only. None of us really know if these accusers have been compensated for being put in the spotlight of media attention and we definitely want to know if it is true or false.

Moore being married to a much younger woman certainly gives the impression that he is attracted to young immature women. There has been no accusations of rape or mutual consent of sexual intercourse from any of these women. The accusations of him attempting to flirt or even trying to kiss these women in their teens when every pretty young teenager has experienced this in their lives in society does not cause any mental damage. Molestation is very damaging in terms of rape or manipulating young girls to consent to it when they are not mature enough to know the difference.

I would think that there would be young girls coming forward now with recent events of sexual misconduct since men usually do not change their obsession with this age group ever in their lives. I don't know, I have mixed opinions about Moore so I will wait and see what the voters decide.

Grokmaster
11-24-2017, 03:23 PM
It doesn't matter to me if they are Democratic or Republican, however to decide on mere accusations without any proof sets the stage for a lot of people to destroy other people going forward in our society on just accusations only. None of us really know if these accusers have been compensated for being put in the spotlight of media attention and we definitely want to know if it is true or false.

Moore being married to a much younger woman certainly gives the impression that he is attracted to young immature women. There has been no accusations of rape or mutual consent of sexual intercourse from any of these women. The accusations of him attempting to flirt or even trying to kiss these women in their teens when every pretty young teenager has experienced this in their lives in society does not cause any mental damage. Molestation is very damaging in terms of rape or manipulating young girls to consent to it when they are not mature enough to know the difference.

I would think that there would be young girls coming forward now with recent events of sexual misconduct since men usually do not change their obsession with this age group ever in their lives. I don't know, I have mixed opinions about Moore so I will wait and see what the voters decide.

Exactly, as opposed to ADMIITTED non-consensual sexual contact and harassment, as in the cases of Franken and Conyers...

Captdon
11-24-2017, 07:23 PM
Exactly, as opposed to ADMIITTED non-consensual sexual contact and harassment, as in the cases of Franken and Conyers...

Moore was 38 and she was 24. Not much there there.

Dr. Who
11-24-2017, 09:04 PM

Why should Allred share evidence with the public before the trial? Not a great strategy. She's not representing her client in the court of public opinion but in an actual civil trial.

hanger4
11-24-2017, 09:20 PM
Why should Allred share evidence with the public before the trial? Not a great strategy. She's not representing her client in the court of public opinion but in an actual civil trial.There will be no criminal trial nor civil suit, statute of limitations. .............. https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/alabama-statutes-of-limitations-for-sexual-abuse.html

Grokmaster
11-24-2017, 09:22 PM
Why should Allred share evidence with the public before the trial? Not a great strategy. She's not representing her client in the court of public opinion but in an actual civil trial.

What trial? Allred is fullacrap and will try to force a PAYOFF, as she knows her bullshit is over if she has to provide actual evidence. She lies like a rug; always has.

MisterVeritis
11-24-2017, 10:33 PM
The yearbook entry is a poor forgery.

Devil'sAdvocate
11-24-2017, 11:38 PM
To be honest, there's no reason to object to Roy Moore dating teenage girls anymore than there is Hugh Hefner dating women in his 80s young enough to be his daugher or granddaughter.

Peter1469
11-24-2017, 11:47 PM
Or don't be a slave to the two party system.

Dr. Who
11-24-2017, 11:55 PM

I have no idea whether it is or isn't. Allred said she would be willing to submit the yearbook to independent analysis to verify the authenticity of his signature on the condition that Moore testify before the Senate to answer for the allegations.

resister
11-24-2017, 11:57 PM
I have no idea whether it is or isn't. Allred said she would be willing to submit the yearbook to independent analysis to verify the authenticity of his signature on the condition that Moore testify before the Senate to answer for the allegations.
Sounds legit! *insert roll eyes*

Devil'sAdvocate
11-24-2017, 11:58 PM
To be honest, there's no reason to object to Roy Moore dating teenage girls anymore than there is Hugh Hefner dating women in his 80s young enough to be his daugher or granddaughter.
Even if you want to assert this isn't "Christian" behavior, so what? If a Jew was caught eating pork, it might not be 'kosher', but if you don't believe eating or not eating pork is a 'big deal' in and of itself, to begin with, then who cares?

Grokmaster
11-27-2017, 12:18 PM
We have photographic proof and payoffs of Franken and Conyers, but they are being demanded to step down; we have nothing but unsubstantiated accusations against Moore, and he "must step down".

How idiotic= how the Swamp works...

MisterVeritis
11-27-2017, 01:02 PM

It sure looks like it is. It has dropped out of the news here because it is so obviously false.

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 03:01 PM
Hilariously hypocritical, as usual.

Moore must step down, despite denying the PAID FOR charges against him.

NOT SO, Franken and Conyers who have ADMITTED their abuse....welcome to Leftworld...

At least Franken and Conyers admitted their abuse so you have to give them credit for that.

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 03:09 PM
We have photographic proof and payoffs of Franken and Conyers, but they are being demanded to step down; we have nothing but unsubstantiated accusations against Moore, and he "must step down".

How idiotic= how the Swamp works...
What happens if it is proven that Moore did attempt to have sex with the 14 year old girl? its not just an isolated accusation but has grown from the original one to over 7. Does the republican party want to take that chance and stain its reputation over a risk such as Moore?

nic34
11-27-2017, 03:12 PM
What happens if it is proven that Moore did attempt to have sex with the 14 year old girl? its not just an isolated accusation but has grown from the original one to over 7. Does the republican party want to take that chance and stain its reputation over a risk such as Moore?

Republicans already stained their reputation putting the groper in chief in the W/H.

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 03:29 PM
Republicans already stained their reputation putting the groper in chief in the W/H.
Certainly they have taken a huge risk with Trump, however like Moore, there is no proof that he committed what his accusers have accused him of. Now if evidence was ever presented proving that trump, did in fact commit what his accusers said he did and it was proven, then I think impeachment would be appropriate under the circumstances; in the case of Moore, removal from his seat would be appropriate. For the republican party, they would have to live with the fact that they endorsed a pedophile for senate when they could have replaced him with someone not accused of sexual assault on a minor.

nathanbforrest45
11-27-2017, 03:46 PM

Today, all that is required to remove someone who may be the best person for the job is to accuse them of unproveable wrongdoing. It doesn't really matter if they did it or not, just the accusation is enough to warrant their removal from consideration. Here in Tennessee the University of Tennessee is looking for a new football coach. All that was required to remove a top potential from the search was an accusation that someone had seen Jerry Sandusky maybe fondling a young boy and boom, the man's reputation is ruined forever.
https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/tennessee-ad-releases-statement-regarding-greg-schiano-and-the-vols-coaching-search/

So, all we need do now is get someone to make some claim, no matter how nebulous it may be and that person must remove themselves from the running. No longer does innocent until proven guilty have any place in the discussion. If the accusation can be made to appear heinous enough that is all that is required. And once the claim is made, nothing else matters because that "stain" will always be on the man's honor.

Its becoming quite disgusting to say the least.

Grokmaster
11-27-2017, 05:08 PM
At least Franken and Conyers admitted their abuse so you have to give them credit for that.

Give them credit for being guilty? W/O the PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE and RECORD OF A PAYOFF, I doubt either of them would have admitted anything.

What Franken did is prosecutable as sexual assault, in every state in the nation.

Grokmaster
11-27-2017, 05:09 PM
All bought and paid for, as the entrance of Gloria Allred proves.

Grokmaster
11-27-2017, 05:10 PM
Moore's accusers = NOT A SHRED OF PROOF. Franken and Conyers= TONS OF PROOF and CONFESSIONS BECAUSE OF IT.

barb012
11-27-2017, 05:13 PM
Moore's accusers never said he raped them or that he attempted to remove their clothes.

NapRover
11-27-2017, 05:16 PM
Moore's accusers = NOT A SHRED OF PROOF. Franken and Conyers= TONS OF PROOF and CONFESSIONS BECAUSE OF IT.

The allegations are unprovable unless one of them has a blue dress they’ve been preserving.

Grokmaster
11-27-2017, 05:57 PM
The allegations are unprovable unless one of them has a blue dress they’ve been preserving.

Moore DID NOT force himself upon anyone, and took "no" for an answer, as opposed to sexually assaulting a woman in her sleep, or taking a woman's job for not having sex with him, like Conyers, and then paying her off, and getting a "gag order".

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 06:36 PM
Give them credit for being guilty? W/O the PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE and RECORD OF A PAYOFF, I doubt either of them would have admitted anything.

What Franken did is prosecutable as sexual assault, in every state in the nation.

No, not credit for being guilty, but credit for coming clean and admitting their wrongdoing.

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 06:51 PM
So, all we need do now is get someone to make some claim, no matter how nebulous it may be and that person must remove themselves from the running.

Agreed, except in this case more then one person made this "nebulous" claim towards Moore; how many more will come out of the woodwork between now and December 12th? Again, the risk factor; what do they stand to gain as opposed to what do they stand to lose?

I find it hard to believe that in the entire state of Alabama, there is not one competent republican qualified to replace Moore; god forbid the poor man should die suddenly of a heart attack, what on earth would the republican's in the state of Alabama ever do? Throw their hands up into the air helplessly and let the democrats put up a candidate unchallenged? Most people know that it would never be allowed to happen, they'd find someone pretty quick and give it their best, which is what I'd do if I were in their shoes right now. There is just too much at stake if it turns out damning evidence is introduced that sticks to Moore like glue. Food for thought.

MisterVeritis
11-27-2017, 09:04 PM
There is only one accusation.
A seventeen or eighteen year old claiming she was kissed too hard is goofy.

The sleazeball claiming sexual assault has been discredited completely. She lied. I hope she will face justice in the future. The so-called 14-year-old is a 50'ish aged woman who claims to remember 40 years ago Moore touched her breasts over her clothes. But there is no contemporaneous corroborating evidence. She didn't tell anyone and she didn't confide to her diary. She should be dismissed as a tool.

MisterVeritis
11-27-2017, 09:05 PM
This is a lie. Why do you do it?

MisterVeritis
11-27-2017, 09:06 PM
This is a statement an idiot might make. Neither one expects to be challenged to leave office or be expelled. The evidence is overwhelming for both. But they are Democrats so they must be excused.

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 09:10 PM

The sleazeball claiming sexual assault has been discredited completely. She lied. I hope she will face justice in the future. The so-called 14-year-old is a 50'ish aged woman who claims to remember 40 years ago Moore touched her breasts over her clothes. But there is no contemporaneous corroborating evidence. She didn't tell anyone and she didn't confide to her diary. She should be dismissed as a tool.
According to the article, more than one woman has come forward to make various accusations. Time Magazine has the count at 8 people who've come forward with accusations thus far.

http://time.com/5029172/roy-moore-accusers/

MisterVeritis
11-27-2017, 09:10 PM
No, not credit for being guilty, but credit for coming clean and admitting their wrongdoing.
They were both caught.

MisterVeritis
11-27-2017, 09:14 PM
According to the article, more than one woman have come forward to make various accusations. Time Magazine has the count at 8 people who've come forward with accusations thus far.

http://time.com/5029172/roy-moore-accusers/
Right. Read the accusations. Moore kissed them too hard. Big fucking deal.

People like you are impressed because you want to be.

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 09:14 PM
This is a lie. Why do you do it?

Why is it a lie?

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 09:16 PM
They were both caught.

Still they could have lied, made up any story they wanted to and then you'd have the burden of proof. Keep in mind I'm being the devils advocate here.

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 09:18 PM
Right. Read the accusations. Moore kissed them too hard. Big $#@!ing deal.

People like you are impressed because you want to be.

Relax MV, I'm not impressed with anything here so far.

MisterVeritis
11-27-2017, 09:18 PM
Why is it a lie?
If you read what each accusation is you could figure it out for yourself. Only one accuser is interesting. That is the 50'ish woman who claims she remembers that 40 years ago Roy Moore dated her and touched her over her clothing. The rest of the accusers are window dressing. And the one who accused Moore of sexual assault needs to be taken to court. Her forgery fell apart after the briefest examination.

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 09:22 PM
If you read what each accusation is you could figure it out for yourself. Only one accuser is interesting. That is the 50'ish woman who claims she remembers that 40 years ago Roy Moore dated her and touched her over her clothing. The rest of the accusers are window dressing. And the one who accused Moore of sexual assault needs to be taken to court. Her forgery fell apart after the briefest examination.

Actually I find all their accounts interesting; if they are true it may establish a pattern strengthening the first accusers accusations.

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 09:24 PM
This is a statement an idiot might make. Neither one expects to be challenged to leave office or be expelled. The evidence is overwhelming for both. But they are Democrats so they must be excused.

MV, you really need to calm down if you want to discuss this rationally. Just relax please.

MisterVeritis
11-27-2017, 09:28 PM
Relax MV, I'm not impressed with anything here so far.
Okay.

I see this for what it is. The Democratic party needed to make the race competitive. That idiot McConnell spent somewhere between three and ten million dollars to defeat Brooks in the primary. And the Democrats found some women, many who are staunch democrat stalwarts to lie about their past relationships with Moore.

Consent age is Alabama is sixteen.

MisterVeritis
11-27-2017, 09:31 PM
Actually I find all their accounts interesting; if they are true it may establish a pattern strengthening the first accusers accusations.
You would. But one lied and was caught in the lie. She forged a yearbook entry. What do you believe their accusations mean? Moore likes attractive young women?

What pattern do you see (that makes any difference)?

silvereyes
11-27-2017, 09:33 PM
Color me surprised. Let me know when Schumer demands that Franken vacate his Senate seat....

More like "color you eating crow." Kinda cool when that happens, innit? :laughing7:

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 09:39 PM
Okay.

I see this for what it is. The Democratic party needed to make the race competitive. That idiot McConnell spent somewhere between three and ten million dollars to defeat Brooks in the primary. And the Democrats found some women, many who are staunch democrat stalwarts to lie about their past relationships with Moore.

Consent age is Alabama is sixteen.

Okay, good. Now we are making progress here.

Agreed the democratic party needed to make the race competitive; you say McConnell (who just so happens to be a member of the same political party as Moore) spent a small fortune to defeat Brooks in the primary. Then you say the democrats found some women who are "staunch democrats stalwarts" to lie about their past relationships with Moore.

It's that last sentence with is suspicious; just what do these women stand to gain by going public and blatantly lying about Judge Moore while at the same time risking getting sued in court to the extent that they'll be in the poor house for the rest of the lives and and be looked upon by disgust by their peers for lying? That's why I have a hard time believing your statement; I believe it's a hard sell which very few if anyone is going to buy.

Grokmaster
11-27-2017, 09:42 PM

Agreed the democratic party needed to make the race competitive; you say McConnell (who just so happens to be a member of the same political party as Moore) spent a small fortune to defeat Brooks in the primary. Then you say the democrats found some women who are "staunch democrats stalwarts" to lie about their past relationships with Moore.

It's that last sentence with is suspicious; just what do these women stand to gain by going public and blatantly lying about Judge Moore while at the same time risking getting sued in court to the extent that they'll be in the poor house for the rest of the lives and and be looked upon by disgust by their peers for lying? That's why I have a hard time believing your statement; I believe it's a hard sell which very few if anyone is going to buy.

Once again: Photographic PROOF of Franken sexually assaulting a sleeping woman, and a PROVEN PAYOFF WITH A GAG ORDER from Conyers. NONE from 40 years ago, either.

Much more recent, before while BOTH WERE IN OFFICE, as well.

Not a shred of proof of the accusations from 40+ years ago against Moore. they are NOT equal.

MisterVeritis
11-27-2017, 09:45 PM

I gave you facts. McConnell's Senate Leadership fund flooded the airwaves with negative advertisements against Brooks. McConnell wanted a compliant lapdog, L. Strange. But we didn't want him.

Tools will be tools. What are the complaints? Moore dated 17 and 18-year-old women when it was lawful and legal for him to do so.

The one claiming sexual assault forged her yearbook and failed to disclose that judge Moore presided over her divorce and dismissed her claims.

And one woman claims to remember that forty years ago she was touched, over her clothing. Memory is not to be trusted. We know that.

What do the women gain? They will be liberal giants if they are able to put a Democrat in the Senate.

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 09:52 PM
You would. But one lied and was caught in the lie. She forged a yearbook entry. You say she forged a yearbook entry? For the sake of the debate, lets say you are dead right on this; could it be possible that this woman was so disgusted, so repulsed, so viled at what Moore did to her that in order to prevent it from ever happening again to another young girl and also to prevent him from having the power of a US Senator, a position that requires the highest level of integrity, she resorted to forging a yearbook entry? Could it be that absolutely everything else she has said was the truth? Are we willing to throw out her entire story over a yearbook entry that was forged?

What do you believe their accusations mean? Moore likes attractive young women?

Liking attractive young women is not against the law; having non-consensual sex with them is and that is the main thrust of this discussion.

What pattern do you see (that makes any difference)?

The only pattern thus far that I see is a pattern of lust by Moore towards these younger women which leads credence to the accuser's story; if he wasn't attracted to 14 year old girls in the first place, this wouldn't be an issue.

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 09:57 PM
I gave you facts. McConnell's Senate Leadership fund flooded the airwaves with negative advertisements against Brooks. McConnell wanted a compliant lapdog, L. Strange. But we didn't want him.

Tools will be tools. What are the complaints? Moore dated 17 and 18-year-old women when it was lawful and legal for him to do so.

The one claiming sexual assault forged her yearbook and failed to disclose that judge Moore presided over her divorce and dismissed her claims.

And one woman claims to remember that forty years ago she was touched, over her clothing. Memory is not to be trusted. We know that.

What do the women gain? They will be liberal giants if they are able to put a Democrat in the Senate.

MV, please...Liberal giants???? That and $3.00 will get them a ride on a NYC subway; in the meantime it could cost them every penny they own in a liable lawsuit. Now that is being more realistic.

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 10:01 PM
Once again: Photographic PROOF of Franken sexually assaulting a sleeping woman, and a PROVEN PAYOFF WITH A GAG ORDER from Conyers. NONE from 40 years ago, either.

Not a shred of proof of the accusations from 40+ years ago against Moore. they are NOT equal.

Just for the record, I think i've admitted already in this forum that they've both admitted what amounts to be guilt on there part, however do you have a copy of this so-called 'gag order' so we can share the contents of it with everyone here?? I'd like to know what exactly are the contents of it.

Abby08
11-27-2017, 10:02 PM
It's ok to lie and, resort to forgery in order to get noticed?

The reasons really don't matter here, what matters is, her lies can ruin someone who might not have done anything illegal.

Is that not bothersome to some people?

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 10:10 PM
It's ok to lie and, resort to forgery in order to get noticed?

The reasons really don't matter here, what matters is, her lies can ruin someone who might not have done anything illegal.

Is that not bothersome to some people?

Hi Abby; I don't recall anyone in here advocating lying and/or forgery in order to get noticed; instead some of us have been trying to rationalize what might cause someone to resort to doing that. Nothing more, nothing less. Both lies can not only ruin someone, they can ruin the person making them; hence the reason to find out if they are true or not and if they are not true, then as I mentioned before, what is the underlying cause of them. :)

Abby08
11-27-2017, 10:26 PM
Hi Abby; I don't recall anyone in here advocating lying and/or forgery in order to get noticed; instead some of us have been trying to rationalize what might cause someone to resort to doing that. Nothing more, nothing less. Both lies can not only ruin someone, they can ruin the person making them; hence the reason to find out if they are true or not and if they are not true, then as I mentioned before, what is the underlying cause of them. :)

No, no.....lol.... maybe Ive not been clear.... I was talking about the woman who is accusing Moore, 40 years later....she lied and falsified a yearbook entry, to get noticed...... I suppose I should have quoted someone's post, it might have made my post more clear.

Sorry!

Abby08
11-27-2017, 10:29 PM
Oh dear, I probably read your post wrong, gamewell......in my defense, I'm very tired...lol

gamewell45
11-27-2017, 10:37 PM
No, no.....lol.... maybe Ive not been clear.... I was talking about the woman who is accusing Moore, 40 years later....she lied and falsified a yearbook entry, to get noticed...... I suppose I should have quoted someone's post, it might have made my post more clear.

Sorry!

No biggie. :)

gamewell45
11-28-2017, 02:03 AM

Opinion duly noted.

Grokmaster
11-28-2017, 07:14 AM

Not a shred of proof of the accusations from 40+ years ago against Moore, and at least two now-known LIARS among the (likely paid) "accusers". They are NOT equal.

nic34
11-28-2017, 10:09 AM

Trump admitted his guilt. We heard it on tape. Forget already?

Abby08
11-28-2017, 10:15 AM

No, there was no admission of guilt, what he said was...."you can grab them, when you're famous, they LET you".

I didn't hear him say, HE did it.

He did say, he could have had sex with the married woman, but, she was married.... Meaning, to me, she would have, but, HE didn't because, she was married.

It's strange how the accusations stopped, after Trump won.

hanger4
11-28-2017, 10:34 AM
Trump admitted his guilt. We heard it on tape. Forget already?You don't know what you're talking about nic34

nic34
11-28-2017, 10:39 AM
You don't know what you're talking about nic34

You forget too?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.amp.htm

hanger4
11-28-2017, 10:45 AM
You forget too?https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.amp.htmThere is a big difference in "you can" and "I did", you should learn it.

nic34
11-28-2017, 10:48 AM
There is a big difference in "you can" and "I did", you should learn it.

Not what he said . Go back and read the transcript.

This is YOUR president, not mine.

Abby08
11-28-2017, 10:51 AM
Not what he said . Go back and read the transcript.

This is YOUR president, not mine.

Are you here illegally? That's the only way he wouldn't also be your President.... get over it, he won.

hanger4
11-28-2017, 10:53 AM
Not what he said . Go back and read the transcript.This is YOUR president, not mine.I have read the script, several times, Trump said "you can" not "I did". Tell ya what nic34 post his quote where he said "I grabbed".

ripmeister
11-28-2017, 11:08 AM
He was not found guilty of the crimes he clearly was guilty of.
LOL! Good one!

ripmeister
11-28-2017, 11:11 AM

I think Moore needs to sue all these women for their false accusations just like Trump.......... Oh wait.

barb012
11-28-2017, 01:00 PM
Trump has changed his mind on endorsing Moore.

MisterVeritis
11-28-2017, 01:05 PM
You say she forged a yearbook entry? For the sake of the debate, lets say you are dead right on this; could it be possible that this woman was so disgusted, so repulsed, so viled at what Moore did to her that in order to prevent it from ever happening again to another young girl and also to prevent him from having the power of a US Senator, a position that requires the highest level of integrity, she resorted to forging a yearbook entry? Could it be that absolutely everything else she has said was the truth? Are we willing to throw out her entire story over a yearbook entry that was forged?
She lied. The same woman claimed she had nothing to do with Moore after he sexually assaulted her. Yet she did not ask for a new judge for her divorce claim two decades later. Yes. I am very willing to throw out an allegation of sexual assault by a liar who had a grudge and a mission.

MisterVeritis
11-28-2017, 01:10 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MisterVeritis http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2223937#post2223937)

Liking attractive young women is not against the law; having non-consensual sex with them is and that is the main thrust of this discussion.
You so easily make a rape allegation. You are telling a lie.

The only pattern thus far that I see is a pattern of lust by Moore towards these younger women which leads credence to the accuser's story; if he wasn't attracted to 14 year old girls in the first place, this wouldn't be an issue.
Moore denies the stories and there is no evidence to support them.

But don't vote for Moore on 12 December. I will vote for him.

MisterVeritis
11-28-2017, 01:11 PM
MV, please...Liberal giants???? That and $3.00 will get them a ride on a NYC subway; in the meantime it could cost them every penny they own in a liable lawsuit. Now that is being more realistic.
They will have their 15 minutes of fame. One cannot libel a public figure.

MisterVeritis
11-28-2017, 01:13 PM
This is untrue. It is also not relevant to this thread. Perhaps you should start yet another anti-Trump screed thread. We can't get enough of them.

MisterVeritis
11-28-2017, 01:15 PM
I think Moore needs to sue all these women for their false accusations just like Trump.......... Oh wait.
Public figures seldom win libel lawsuits.

MisterVeritis
11-28-2017, 01:16 PM
Well, yes and no. President Trump says he is too busy.

I hope Moore wins. I will vote for him.

gamewell45
11-28-2017, 01:37 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MisterVeritis http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2223937#post2223937)

You so easily make a rape allegation. You are telling a lie.

Moore denies the stories and there is no evidence to support them.

But don't vote for Moore on 12 December. I will vote for him.

MV, it would appear that both you and I are at loggerheads on this thread and when it arrives at a point where one accuses the other of lying it's high time to agree to disagree. Thanks for sharing your viewpoints with me during the course of the debate.

MisterVeritis
11-28-2017, 04:02 PM
MV, it would appear that both you and I are at loggerheads on this thread and when it arrives at a point where one accuses the other of lying it's high time to agree to disagree. Thanks for sharing your viewpoints with me during the course of the debate.
You accused Moore of rape.

Shame on you.

gamewell45
11-28-2017, 04:14 PM

Perhaps he's seeing the reality of the situation; why take a chance when there are other qualified republicans?

MisterVeritis
11-28-2017, 04:16 PM
Perhaps he's seeing the reality of the situation; why take a chance when there are other qualified republicans?
You fail to understand the situation. There are no other qualified Republicans in this election. There is only Moore. Pay attention.

hanger4
11-28-2017, 05:19 PM
Moore Opens Up 49–44 Lead in Alabama; Just 9% of Trump Voters Believe Allegations Against Moorehttps://medium.com/@ChngRsrch/moore-opens-up-49-44-lead-in-alabama-just-9-of-trump-voters-believe-allegations-against-moore-6d74baa84a68

Grokmaster
11-28-2017, 06:41 PM
When is he being demanded to step down from the Senate?

nic34
11-28-2017, 07:11 PM
I have read the script, several times, Trump said "you can" not "I did". Tell ya what nic34 post his quote where he said "I grabbed".

Now you are arguing semantics, I posted the transcript already. Your hero is a dirty old man.

nic34
11-28-2017, 07:13 PM
You fail to understand the situation. There are no other qualified Republicans in this election. There is only Moore. Pay attention.

We believe you, no other qualified republicans, guess you're stuck with the dem.

hanger4
11-28-2017, 07:37 PM
Now you are arguing semantics, I posted the transcript already. Your hero is a dirty old man.I'm not arguing semantics, there are definite meanings to "you can grab" and "I did grab". You should learn them. ........... BTW, why didn't you post Trump's quote where he said "I grabbed" ?? after all you did post a link to the transcript.