PDA

View Full Version : NFL HELL: Empty Seats Galore At Multiple Stadiums As Kneeling Backlash Continues In W

Grokmaster
11-23-2017, 10:48 AM
Multiple shots from multiple stadiums...and not just losing teams, either....

NFL HELL: Empty Seats Galore At Multiple Stadiums As Kneeling Backlash Continues In Week 11

The NFL is still reeling from the kneeling backlash. Week 11 games have empty seats galore at stadiums across the league.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/nfl-hell-empty-seats-galore-multiple-stadiums-kneeing-backlash-continues-week-11/

MisterVeritis
11-23-2017, 10:51 AM
NFL HELL: Empty Seats Galore At Multiple Stadiums As Kneeling Backlash Continues In Week 11
The NFL is still reeling from the kneeling backlash. Week 11 games have empty seats galore at stadiums across the league.

It works for me. Let the NFL die. Put the convict players in prisons where they belong.

Grokmaster
11-23-2017, 10:52 AM
It works for me. Let the NFL die. Put the convict players in prisons where they belong.

Stunned at the number of empty seats. This is real...

Common
11-23-2017, 11:09 AM
I hope trump does what he says stops the NFL owners from getting billions in taxpayer cash.

Time for this ridiculous sports crap to get off the backs of taxpayers who pay for their infrastructure, give them tax breaks, they pay to WATCH THE GAMES and watch their players that they wont control disrespect the flag and the anthem. Seriously ???

MisterVeritis
11-23-2017, 11:16 AM
I hope trump does what he says stops the NFL owners from getting billions in taxpayer cash.

Time for this ridiculous sports crap to get off the backs of taxpayers who pay for their infrastructure, give them tax breaks, they pay to WATCH THE GAMES and watch their players that they wont control disrespect the flag and the anthem. Seriously ???
Presidents do not set tax laws nor do they establish budgets. The legislature is responsible. Not the Executive Branch.

waltky
11-23-2017, 11:17 AM
Granny says, "Dat's right...

... dey been disrespectin' the Nat'l. Anthem...

... nobody wants to go an' pay good money...

... to see dat."

Safety
11-23-2017, 11:31 AM
LoL, the only place where imbeciles can peddle this crap is on the internet from hack websites, numbers don't lie....https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2017/attendance.htm

What protest again?

hanger4
11-23-2017, 11:44 AM
LoL, the only place where imbeciles can peddle this crap is on the internet from hack websites, numbers don't lie....https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2017/attendance.htm

What protest again?

Does your link show the increase or decrease in the weekly averages compared to last year ??

resister
11-23-2017, 11:54 AM

What protest again?

Do you ever not insult posters?

Safety
11-23-2017, 11:59 AM
Does your link show the increase or decrease in the weekly averages compared to last year ??

You can find that information by a simple google search.

Safety
11-23-2017, 12:08 PM

Sure, when people don't act like d-bags.

Bethere
11-23-2017, 12:15 PM

Do you?

Ransom
11-23-2017, 12:19 PM
It's not working out the way you wanted is it, Safety. Rather than held as your heroes of social justice...what you consider these kneeling fools.....most behold them as spoiled brat agenda driven bring your politics to work losers. And the NFL is paying for it.

The election didn't work out very well for you either, did it?

hanger4
11-23-2017, 12:26 PM

OK, so your link doesn't substantiate your "crap" claim. Just checkin

Safety
11-23-2017, 01:31 PM
It's not working out the way you wanted is it, Safety. Rather than held as your heroes of social justice...what you consider these kneeling fools.....most behold them as spoiled brat agenda driven bring your politics to work losers. And the NFL is paying for it.

The election didn't work out very well for you either, did it?So much for you "ignoring" me. Beta will act like a beta, I guess.

Attendence numbers are showing that the "protests" are not exactly working as planned. But it sure is funny watching those using right wing nut sites to pretend otherwise.

Safety
11-23-2017, 01:35 PM
OK, so your link doesn't substantiate your "crap" claim. Just checkin If you want to see year after year numbers, then you search for it, I'm not here to do your bidding.

resister
11-23-2017, 02:00 PM
So, he is a "d-bag" for posting a thread you don't like? Got it.:rollseyes:

Tahuyaman
11-23-2017, 02:13 PM
Ahem.....

Safety
11-23-2017, 02:21 PM
Ahem.....

I know, try to do better.

Tahuyaman
11-23-2017, 02:24 PM
I know, try to do better. Doing better than you takes minimal to no effort.

Safety
11-23-2017, 02:25 PM
Doing better than you takes minimal to no effort.

So, you're just being lazy then?

Tahuyaman
11-23-2017, 02:30 PM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/nfl-hell-empty-seats-galore-multiple-stadiums-kneeing-backlash-continues-week-11/
I have attended hundreds of Seattle Seahawks games. That stadium has been virtually sold out for a couple of decades now. Often I've seen empty seats until a few minutes after the kick-off.

I have put my two tickets for every game on Stub Hub. All have sold for more than twice the price. I made a decent profit selling them this year. I attended two games. Both were lousy.

Tahuyaman
11-23-2017, 02:32 PM
So, you're just being lazy then?You're not good at this.

Safety
11-23-2017, 02:41 PM
You're not good at this.

Yes, I agree, you are an expert at trolling.

Tahuyaman
11-23-2017, 03:29 PM
Yes, I agree, you are an expert at trolling.. This game you continue to play isn't something which reflects well upon you. You should consider a new strategy.

resister
11-23-2017, 03:38 PM

What protest again?

So much for you "ignoring" me. Beta will act like a beta, I guess.

Attendence numbers are showing that the "protests" are not exactly working as planned. But it sure is funny watching those using right wing nut sites to pretend otherwise.

If you want to see year after year numbers, then you search for it, I'm not here to do your bidding.

I know, try to do better.

So, you're just being lazy then?

Yes, I agree, you are an expert at trolling.
lol ^ :rollseyes: His contribution to this thread, the last post, is especially, ironic.

Tahuyaman
11-23-2017, 03:58 PM
Don't give him the attention he craves.

hanger4
11-23-2017, 04:12 PM
If you want to see year after year numbers, then you search for it, I'm not here to do your bidding.You're right, you're not here to do my bidding, why hell fire you can't even do your own bidding, your link in no way substantiates any "crap" claim.

Tahuyaman
11-23-2017, 04:18 PM
It's obvious that the NFL's popularity is declining in several cities. There's more than one reason for that, but I'm not sure what anyone is claiming to be a crap claim here.

The Xl
11-23-2017, 04:18 PM
Not getting in this one, but here are the attendance numbers for 2016 and 2017 for those who are interested.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2016/attendance.htm
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2017/attendance.htm

barb012
11-23-2017, 04:55 PM
Not getting in this one, but here are the attendance numbers for 2016 and 2017 for those who are interested.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2016/attendance.htm
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2017/attendance.htm

Wow, that is a significant difference.

Tahuyaman
11-23-2017, 05:00 PM
Wow, that is a significant difference. In some cities it's remarkable. In others it isn't.

Grokmaster
11-23-2017, 06:32 PM

What protest again?
The photos aren't lying. Didn't bother to look, we see...

resister
11-23-2017, 06:41 PM
The photos aren't lying. Didn't bother to look, we see...
To busy trolling the thread to pay any attention.

Don
11-23-2017, 06:47 PM
The NFL gets the most of their revenue from TV. That seems to be down quite a bit. They might be able to replace fans at the game

https://youtu.be/rUTtEAjOwFI

but that won't help with the loss of TV money. :laugh:

Ransom
11-23-2017, 08:36 PM
So much for you "ignoring" me. Beta will act like a beta, I guess.

I thought I explained that to you, I limit my ignore list took Captain Obvious and yourself off a month or more ago. Try to keep up. And we'll hope the season opens next year with kneeling players....as 2018 campaigns are ongoing. We think we can beat this.

Grokmaster
11-24-2017, 02:05 AM
I thought I explained that to you, I limit my ignore list took Captain Obvious and yourself off a month or more ago. Try to keep up. And we'll hope the season opens next year with kneeling players....as 2018 campaigns are ongoing. We think we can beat this.
Talk about a "gift" for the GOP....and then have Franken, still in the Senate and Conyers in the House, as well.....

leekohler2
11-24-2017, 03:01 AM
It's just terrible when people exercise their rights to civil disobedience that people fought and died for. :rollseyes:

Remember, we have the right to protest our own government. We are never supposed to fear reprisal from our president when we do. I think a lot of you have forgotten that.

No government leader should ever be calling for the firing of civilians when it comes to civil protest.

The NFL protests honor our long tradition and civil right to stand up and say when we think our country might be in error.

We may or may not agree with the message. But we damn well never should insist that a citizen of our great country be forced to stand for the anthem or lose their jobs.

That runs contrary to everything this country stands for.

Common
11-24-2017, 04:36 AM
It's just terrible when people exercise their rights to civil disobedience that people fought and died for. :rollseyes:

Remember, we have the right to protest our own government. We are never supposed to fear reprisal from our president when we do. I think a lot of you have forgotten that.

No government leader should ever be calling for the firing of civilians when it comes to civil protest.

The NFL protests honor our long tradition and civil right to stand up and say when we think our country might be in error.

We may or may not agree with the message. But we damn well never should insist that a citizen of our great country be forced to stand for the anthem or lose their jobs.

Ill never be for taking our right to protest its a right. However, there is right and wrong ways of protesting and protesting when people are paying to view it and do not share your views is one of them

Ransom
11-24-2017, 11:59 AM

Tell us how you're permitted at your workplace to wear a company logo or uniform and then go out and announce your ideals where social justice is concerned.

You'd be fired too. And yet defend this nonsense by NFL Players. Think before you type please.

Ransom
11-24-2017, 12:02 PM
Ill never be for taking our right to protest its a right. However, there is right and wrong ways of protesting and protesting when people are paying to view it and do not share your views is one of them

Why not the waiter at your table at lunch explain why he deplores Hillary Clinton as you sit down to order and eat.

Why not the McDonalds dude about to take your Big Mac order spout his social injustice poem for you.

How about your Day Care provider turn and kneel down because you have an AMerican Flag lapel on that day.

How about the teacher teaching your child go off on Hillary Clinton and how her husband disrespected women

how about your boss at work wearing Make America Great Again hats and "Democrats are Idiots" bowties?