PDA

View Full Version : John Morgan Bails on Democratic Party

Grokmaster
11-24-2017, 06:40 PM
Considered to be the Democratic front-runner for the Florida Governor's Mansion, according to most: J

John Morgan: I'm leaving Democratic party

TALLAHASSEE — John Morgan tossed a bomb Friday into the 2018 political landscape, saying in a post-Thanksgiving message he is leaving the Democratic Party, and that Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson should not run for re-election, but rather seek the governor's mansion so he can leave a "legacy." “I can’t muster enthusiasm for any of today’s politicians,” the prominent trial lawyer and Democratic fundraiser wrote on Twitter (https://twitter.com/JohnMorganESQ/status/934073393544089601). “They are all the same. Both parties. I plan to register as an independent and when I vote, vote for the lesser of two evils.”

Morgan did not close the door on the idea of running for governor himself — a notion supported by many in his party — but said in his message, if he did, he would do so as an independent. In follow-up text messages with POLITICO Florida, Morgan confirmed he was not saying he would not run for governor, “just not as a Dem,” he said. https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/11/24/john-morgan-im-leaving-democratic-party-nelson-should-run-for-governor-122556

Looks like he's reading the writing on the wall.....

Common
11-24-2017, 07:12 PM
I read that he was considering this, I didnt think he would do it. I feel the same way he does I am also an independent and think both parties fundamentally suck

Agent Zero
11-24-2017, 07:23 PM
Who would want to elect an ambulance chaser for Governor, especially after the felon currently running Floriduh?

Grokmaster
11-24-2017, 07:26 PM
I read that he was considering this, I didnt think he would do it. I feel the same way he does I am also an independent and think both parties fundamentally suck

Why I like Trump; he is NEITHER.

Grokmaster
11-24-2017, 07:26 PM
Who would want to elect an ambulance chaser for Governor, especially after the felon currently running Floriduh?

Common
11-24-2017, 07:47 PM
Why I like Trump; he is NEITHER.
I like alot of what trumps doing, the country needed it badly

Grokmaster
11-24-2017, 08:00 PM
I like alot of what trumps doing, the country needed it badly

A solid shakeup...

resister
11-24-2017, 09:34 PM
What felon is running FL? Are you saying Rick Scott is a felon?

​Watch him make it about me, so predictable.

Grokmaster
11-25-2017, 05:58 PM
What felon is running FL? Are you saying Rick Scott is a felon?

The only thing running was his mouth,, apparently...

​Watch him make it about me, so predictable.