PDA

View Full Version : General Admits Terrorists Had Psychological Advantage Under Obama

Peter1469
11-25-2017, 10:43 PM
General Admits Terrorists Had Psychological Advantage Under Obama (https://conservativetribune.com/general-terrorists-advantage-under-obama/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=conservative-brief&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=western-journal)
Damn. Officers rarely do this.

U.S. Army Gen. John Nicholson slammed former President Barack Obama on Monday and said that Obama led jihadists to believe the U.S. military had lost their will.

Gen. Nicholson made that statement in a public video, CNS News (https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/us-general-afghanistan-2011-2016-enemy-believed-we-had-lost-our-will)reported.

Nicholson explained that from 2011-2016, the U.S. sent telegraphs to the Taliban promising that U.S. troops were leaving Afghanistan.

resister
11-25-2017, 11:10 PM
He telegraphed that we were weak, going around the world apologizing for the USA and it was obvious in the press, he lacked resolve.

Another Trump victory, those days are over!

Mister D
11-25-2017, 11:24 PM
I remember all those Nazi analogies when Bush was POTUS. If we behaved like Nazis this would have been over a long time ago.

Common
11-26-2017, 03:24 AM
I am a firm believer, if you commit our troops and give them a mission, you allow them to do what it takes to WIN and minimize our loss'

Not pussyfoot and prolong it, if you are going to do that just GET OUT entirely

Adelaide
11-26-2017, 02:08 PM
He telegraphed that we were weak, going around the world apologizing for the USA and it was obvious in the press, he lacked resolve.

It is not a weakness to admit to wrongdoing; that's called integrity.

Obama might not have been as aggressive as he should have been, but his overuse (and potential abuse) of the drone program took out a lot of terrorists. The military took out a lot of the leadership during his two terms.

resister
11-26-2017, 02:44 PM

Obama might not have been as aggressive as he should have been, but his overuse (and potential abuse) of the drone program took out a lot of terrorists. The military took out a lot of the leadership during his two terms.What wrongdoing are you reffering to?

He made America look weak. He traded 5 terrorist for one deserter who escaped justice. If anything, he owed Mexico an apology for arming drug lords, we know about the dead border patrol agent, what we don't know is how many Mexicans are dead.

Crepitus
11-26-2017, 02:47 PM

Please post proof of president Obama apologizing.

jimmyz
11-26-2017, 02:55 PM
Monday morning quarterbacking is no proof of a win. I refuse to use the Obama did it meme. Bush the younger should have stayed out of it so that we could still have a stable Saddam run Iraq holding that hell-hole of a region in stalemate.

resister
11-26-2017, 02:56 PM
Quite a few more links, in fact just google "Obamas world apology tour" If this one is not to your satisfaction.

https://nypost.com/2016/05/26/obamas-shameful-apology-tour-lands-in-hiroshima/

Crepitus
11-26-2017, 03:00 PM
Quite a few more links, in fact just google "Obamas world apology tour" If this one is not to your satisfaction.

https://nypost.com/2016/05/26/obamas-shameful-apology-tour-lands-in-hiroshima/

That is an OpEd by a conservative flack. Not proof of any sort.

Try again.

(Hint, it didn't happen so you are gonna have a hard time finding any proof)

Common
11-26-2017, 03:05 PM
Theres alot more links but Im just going to post this one Crep, read all 10

http://www.heritage.org/europe/report/barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humiliated-superpower

resister
11-26-2017, 03:40 PM

http://www.heritage.org/europe/report/barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humiliated-superpower
I'm done spoonfeeding it to him, if he really wanted the truth, he would google it. It is well known fact, if he does not want to believe something, trying to get him to see the light, is futile.

Crepitus
11-26-2017, 04:54 PM

Another oped with out of context quotes by an extreme right organization.

Come on guys, if this actually happened there should be plenty of proof out there!

Captdon
11-27-2017, 01:34 PM

No, no. You know as well as I do he went on an apology tour. No hiding behind "show me a link." The internet isn't the end all, be all.

Tahuyaman
11-27-2017, 04:01 PM

Obama might not have been as aggressive as he should have been, but his overuse (and potential abuse) of the drone program took out a lot of terrorists. The military took out a lot of the leadership during his two terms.

Obama was incompetent and indecisive. That was viewed as weakness to those who wish us harm.

Tahuyaman
11-27-2017, 04:03 PM

you should be sorry that you asked that question.

Crepitus
11-27-2017, 04:44 PM
No, no. You know as well as I do he went on an apology tour. No hiding behind "show me a link." The internet isn't the end all, be all.

Lol, yet another conservative making unsupportable statements today.

Color me shocked.

Not.

Crepitus
11-27-2017, 04:47 PM
you should be sorry that you asked that question.

Oh!

You can't either!

3 for 3!

What do I win?

Crepitus
11-27-2017, 04:47 PM
I'm done spoonfeeding it to him, if he really wanted the truth, he would google it. It is well known fact, if he does not want to believe something, trying to get him to see the light, is futile.

It didn't happen, that's why you guys can't find any proof.

Tahuyaman
11-27-2017, 05:30 PM
Oh!

You can't either!

3 for 3!

What do I win?

huh?

Tahuyaman
11-27-2017, 05:32 PM
Proof of the claim was made. Denying it doesn't change that proof.

barb012
11-27-2017, 06:09 PM
Everything Obama did was not in the best interest of the people. He was a great speaker and a great liar who I feel his underlying motives was to destroy this country. I wish there was a report card to compare his words to the public in promises to every action he took while in office so it becomes obvious to the public's opinion of what his true motives were.

Crepitus
11-27-2017, 08:05 PM
huh?

Read the thread.

It's not that hard dude.

Tahuyaman
11-27-2017, 08:18 PM
Read the thread.

It's not that hard dude.Reading your comments isn't difficult, it's painful.