PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Jackie Speier joins Nancy Pelosi in shedding doubt on Rep. Conyers's accusers

hanger4
11-27-2017, 12:44 PM
Democratic Rep. Jackie Speier, who has been leading the charge to "eradicate" sexual harassment in Congress, and to expose alleged sexual miscreants within the walls of the Senate and House of Representatives, was markedly less enthusiastic about her own crusade when confronted with allegations again Rep. John Conyers.And although Speier has said, quite regularly, since announcing that she would help women victimized by Members of Congress to come forward, that she thinks alleged victims should receive the benefit of the doubt - even going so far to say that Bill Clinton's accusers should have been believed - she refused to say that she believes Conyers's accusers outright. .......... http://www.dailywire.com/news/23981/democrat-leading-charge-against-sexual-harassment-emily-zanotti .......... I don't know what to say.

stjames1_53
11-27-2017, 12:55 PM
all they have to do is follow the money

Common
11-27-2017, 06:00 PM
The dems the party of femnists and defenders of women, defended Clinton, now Pelosi is running cover for Conyers and Dickhead Durbin running cover for Franken. Time and time over the left proves its full of shit

barb012
11-27-2017, 07:36 PM
I don't think we can trust what anyone says in defense of the these politicians when they have a history of supporting the politicians who have a history of sexual misconduct in the past.

donttread
11-28-2017, 12:49 PM
I don't think we can trust what anyone says in defense of the these politicians when they have a history of supporting the politicians who have a history of sexual misconduct in the past.

True , but it many cass it is hard to trust or impossible to prove the allegations as well. What is all this meant to distract us from? Staying in Syria? More missing money at the FED? Unpopular treaties?

Tahuyaman
11-28-2017, 04:11 PM
The dems the party of femnists and defenders of women, defended Clinton, now Pelosi is running cover for Conyers and Dickhead Durbin running cover for Franken. Time and time over the left proves its full of $#@!

Women who make these accusations are to believed. Unless.......

Tahuyaman
12-19-2017, 08:14 PM
Whenever I'm having what I consider a bad bay, I just remember that somewhere there is poor soul known as Mr Pelosi. Then I realize just how grateful I am for having such a great life.