PDA

View Full Version : This is what FEAR and Ignorance can buy you? Obama Seeking Third Term!

Cigar
12-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Obama Seeking Third Term? Whooooo Scary :angry:

Entrepreneur Scares Up Business With Dubious Claim

http://wafflesatnoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Porter-Stansberry-2.jpg

Will President Barack Obama follow in New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's steps and undo term limits? It's unlikely.
Baltimore-based businessman Porter Stansberry is at it again.

The man who in the past has been found guilty of swindling customers with fabricated investment information is now trying to cash in on some of the public's dislike of President Barack Obama.

In an E-mail solicitation blasted across the Internet — including on Monday over a listserv previously devoted to former House Speaker Newt Gingrich's presidential campaign — Stansberry warns that Obama is secretly planning to seek a third term.

"Most people believe the election was all about whether or not Obama will have a second term. But it was not," says the E-mail. "What was actually at stake was whether or not he will have a third-term"

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/11/26/obama-seeking-third-term-entrepreneur-scares-up-business-with-dubious-claim

But don't worry ... it's Big Government Regulators who will save even Republicans for getting Scammed out of their money due to their own fear, ignorance and or prejudices.

corrocamino
12-03-2012, 10:58 AM
I'm personally acquainted with a distinguished (now retired) professor of world history. He hails from North Carolina, where his numerous relatives remain. A couple of years ago he told me that every one of said relatives -- man, woman, child, and dog(s) -- asserted to him their belief that Obama had a "secret plan" to sabotage American gunpowder manufacture, so as to render it useless after some short residence in cartridges etc., for the purpose of making America defenseless in the face of the [fill in blank] threat, and simultaneously to make ordinary Americans defenseless against "the guv-ment". Fear is the primary weapon of the demagogue, is it not? [Does not require gunpowder, we should note.]

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 11:00 AM
there is only one reason people think these crazy things.

Its called racism

Cigar
12-03-2012, 11:02 AM

Its called racism

Either that or they just want to believe anything that will give them comfort.

But in reality, i think we all know the truth, even if we don't want to admit it to ourselves or in public.

Chris
12-03-2012, 11:06 AM
And the racists play the race card again. :facepalm:

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 11:08 AM
The south is still racist.

Its very clkear to everyone except the racist themselves.

Half of white people agree with the vast majority of people of color that the republican party is racist.

the only ones who think the republican party are not racists are some of the republicans whom are like 96% white.

Chris
12-03-2012, 11:09 AM
The south is still racist.

Its very clkear to everyone except the racist themselves.

Half of white people agree with the vast majority of people of color that the republican party is racist.

the only ones who think the republican party are not racists are some of the republicans whom are like 96% white.

Why are you so racist, matters?

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 11:17 AM
are you pee wee herman?

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 11:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4Gj7JsET4

You see telling people who see the racism within the republican party that they are racists for seeing the racism is a very big part of why the people of color in this country hate your party.

Chris
12-03-2012, 11:20 AM
are you pee wee herman?

No, why are you a racist?

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 11:21 AM
rephrasing old vaudville jokes is not going to win you any votes of color.

Chris
12-03-2012, 11:22 AM
You see telling people who see the racism within the republican party that they are racists for seeing the racism is a very big part of why the people of color in this country hate your party.

Calm down and post intelligibly and don't lie about me being a Republican. Democrats have historically been the racists.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 11:23 AM
If you dont want people to think you are a republican quit carrying their water

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Pointing out racism in the republican party is not racist.

why you defending them ?

Cigar
12-03-2012, 11:24 AM
And the racists play the race card again. :facepalm:

All you need to do is "QUOTE" Conservative from they're own words ... no card required

KC
12-03-2012, 11:25 AM
Calm down and post intelligibly and don't lie about me being a Republican. Democrats have historically been the racists.

Old timey propaganda can speak 1000 words.

Cigar
12-03-2012, 11:25 AM

why you defending them ?

Strange ... they take it personal, as if it's personal. :)

nic34
12-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Democrats have historically been the racists.

True, but they have shown ability to grow and change.... something republicans lack.

Good luck in '14.

Cigar
12-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Old timey propaganda can speak 1000 words.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the Good Old Dazzzzzzzzzzzz ... again :)

Chris
12-03-2012, 11:32 AM
If you dont want people to think you are a republican quit carrying their water

Why do you feel you have to lie?

Chris
12-03-2012, 11:33 AM

why you defending them ?

I'm not defending them I'm pointing out your racism in playing the race card all the time. You have not pointed out any racism but what comes from you.

Chris
12-03-2012, 11:34 AM
All you need to do is "QUOTE" Conservative from they're own words ... no card required

All I need do is point out your playing the race card.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm not defending them I'm pointing out your racism in playing the race card all the time. You have not pointed out any racism but what comes from you.

Give an example of a time recently that the republican party agreed with a claim of racism?

Chris
12-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Strange ... they take it personal, as if it's personal. :)

So m=now you make things up too. No one's getting personal. Playing the race card is racist.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 11:36 AM
They call EVERYTHING claimed a race card pull.

its jsut how they insult people who dont like racism as much as the republican party does

Chris
True, but they have shown ability to grow and change.... something republicans lack.

Good luck in '14.

Well, then I don't need to post the long ugly history to Democrat racism. It continues is their playing the race card, as we see here.

truthmatters
Its the Pee Wee defense

Cigar
12-03-2012, 11:37 AM
All I need do is point out your playing the race card.

If you're dealing Race Cards, what other card do you play?

Chris
12-03-2012, 11:39 AM

its jsut how they insult people who dont like racism as much as the republican party does

That's not racist, it's just another of your lies. Thus, you're wrong again.

Keep setting them up, I'll keep bowling them down.

http://i.snag.gy/A5PwV.jpg

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 11:39 AM
I dont remember ONE incident that the republican party agreed was racism in years.

They always jsut call the person who complains a racist and deny it is valid.

Its one of the many reasons people of color hate the republican party

Chris
12-03-2012, 11:40 AM
If you're dealing Race Cards, what other card do you play?

I'm afraid you who plays the race card will have to answer that. Why do you play the race card, cigar?

Chris
12-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Its the Pee Wee defense

And that is the liar's defense.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 11:41 AM
That's not racist, it's just another of your lies. Thus, you're wrong again.

Keep setting them up, I'll keep bowling them down.

http://i.snag.gy/A5PwV.jpg

here you are defending the republican party aqnd their racism.

Its as if you feel calling out the republican party is the same as calling you out.

Now go get one example of when the republicans agreed a claim of racism was vaild.

Cigar
I dont remember ONE incident that the republican party agreed was racism in years.

... and it's the reason why Whites are beginning to separate themselves from the GOP

Chris

When someone like you constantly claims racism but provides no facts to support it, then you get called a racist.

Chris
12-03-2012, 11:42 AM
... and it's the reason why Whites are beginning to separate themselves from the GOP

Another racist remark.

Cigar
12-03-2012, 11:43 AM
When someone like you constantly claims racism but provides no facts to support it, then you get called a racist.

Deny Deny Deny Deny Deny Deny ... it's really OK with me.

corrocamino
12-03-2012, 11:43 AM
Human beings evince innumerable traits. You can't name a single one of them that can't be found somewhere under both of the labels "Republican" and "Democrat".

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 11:44 AM
I have not agreeed with the republican party on nearly all issues my whole life.

I have also felt they were racist for my entire life.

Im just some white chick who valued truth and facts for too long to pretend fact is not fact

Chris
12-03-2012, 11:45 AM
I have not agreeed with the republican party on nearly all issues my whole life.

I have also felt they were racist for my entire life.

Im just some white chick who valued truth and facts for too long to pretend fact is not fact

Just as I said, no facts, just your feeling--"I have also felt they were racist"--it's those feelings that are racist.

Odd to say when you provide no facts just feelings.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Human beings evince innumerable traits. You can't name a single one of them that can't be found somewhere under both of the labels "Republican" and "Democrat".

hey evince is one of my series of tubes names.

Love that word.

No party is perfect and every party can be bought.

I truely want the republican party healthy again and using facts to make policy.

we need two healthy sane parties to keep this system clean.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Just as I said, no facts, just your feeling--"I have also felt they were racist"--it's those feelings that are racist.

Odd to say when you provide no facts just feelings.

The republican has a LONG court documented record of trying to keep black voters from voting.

pretend that isnt true even though I have provided you those facts many times.

Again why do you spend so much time defending the lies of the republican party?

Chris
12-03-2012, 11:51 AM
The republican has a LONG court documented record of trying to keep black voters from voting.

pretend that isnt true even though I have provided you those facts many times.

It is a fact that your interpretation of facts is just that, your interpretation. It was your interpretation of the OP, your interpretation of voter ID cards. What you're doing is imputing motive with absolutely no basis for it, other than your own racism.

Why must you lie?

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 11:52 AM
http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down'
October 25, 1986 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/1986/oct/25)|From the Washington Post

NEWARK, N.J. — A Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.
The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/pixel.gif

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:
"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."
Unseals Document
She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.
The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.
Wolfe testified that she wrote about the possibility of keeping the black vote down to remind Griffith that there "might be a political situation he might want to consider. . . . I wanted him to be aware of the political considerations."
The Democrats are suing the Republican Party for $10 million, charging that the Republican National Committee ballot security programs--a method of assuring that voters reside at their listed addresses--violated a 1981 consent agreement signed by both parties.
Under the agreement, the Republican committee would "refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities in polling places or election districts where the racial composition of such districts is a factor."
Debevoise refused to issue a restraining order requiring the GOP to stop all similar activity.
Accepts Lawyers' Word
The judge said he accepted the word of Republican lawyers who told him all ballot security programs have been stopped, including an effort the Democrats say singled out predominantly black and Latino precincts in Pontiac, Mich.
In testimony Friday, Mark Braden, the Republican National Committee's chief counsel and the organizer of the ballot security program, said he repeatedly sought to make it clear to subordinates that "race was a factor that could not be used. I would instill the fear of God in them. . . . I'm not an idiot, this is a big press issue, and it's a big legal issue."
The committee's ballot security program was conducted in Louisiana, Indiana and Missouri. Before it became controversial, GOP political strategists said they planned to use it in other states.

Chris
12-03-2012, 11:58 AM
"A Republican National Committee official calculated" as opposed to The Democrat Party's Long and Shameful History of Bigotry and Racism (http://gopcapitalist.tripod.com/democratrecord.html) and The Racist History of the Democratic Party (http://hnn.us/roundup/entries/3554.html).

Cigar
12-03-2012, 12:00 PM
"A Republican National Committee official calculated" as opposed to The Democrat Party's Long and Shameful History of Bigotry and Racism (http://gopcapitalist.tripod.com/democratrecord.html) and The Racist History of the Democratic Party (http://hnn.us/roundup/entries/3554.html).

You got to love Republicans / Conservatives ... they sure do love History :)

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:00 PM
People of color have already desided which party is the racist party

nic34
12-03-2012, 12:01 PM
They love science and math too....

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:02 PM

the first link is nonsense

KC
12-03-2012, 12:02 PM
The notion that either political party could be openly racist in this day and age seems ridiculous to me. No one can afford to alienate that much of the voting population. At one point they could, but not now with the huge demographic shifts.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Wayne Perryman, an inner city minister in Seattle and the author of Unfounded Loyalty (http://wayneperryman.com/), in an editorial circulating on the Internet

dude are you serious about those links?

Cigar
12-03-2012, 12:03 PM

It's what they Teach.

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:04 PM

That seems to be a habit of yours, matters, shoot the messenger when you have no argument.

truthmatters
The notion that either political party could be openly racist in this day and age seems ridiculous to me. No one can afford to alienate that much of the voting population. At one point they could, but not now with the huge demographic shifts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

how badly did the repoublican party lose the vote of Americans of color this last election?

Chris
Wayne Perryman, an inner city minister in Seattle and the author of Unfounded Loyalty (http://wayneperryman.com/), in an editorial circulating on the Internet

dude are you serious about those links?

IOW, you cannot refute the facts, so you take aim at the person who collected them. Typical.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:05 PM
That seems to be a habit of yours, matters, shoot the messenger when you have no argument.

taht first link had nothing to do with what you claimed.

The second one was some preachers rant

what did you THINK they were?

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:05 PM
People of color have already desided which party is the racist party

Another racist remark.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:07 PM
It's what they Teach.

I have learned they will try to make a post or thread look valid by posting ninsense links.

You cant take ANYTHING they say at face value.

Never never take their word as anything of value just on its face

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:07 PM
taht first link had nothing to do with what you claimed.

The second one was some preachers rant

what did you THINK they were?

Why must you lie?

From the first link:

I. Acts of Bigotry by Prominent Democrats and Leftists:
Franklin Delano Roosevelt: Franklin Roosevelt, the long time hero and standard bearer of the Democrat Party, headed up and implemented one of the most horrible racist policies of the 20th Century – the Japanese Internment Camps during World War II. Roosevelt unilaterally and knowingly enacted Japanese Internment through the use of presidential Executive Orders 9066 and 9102 during the early years of the war. These orders single-handedly led to the imprisonment of an estimated 120,000 law abiding Americans of Japanese ancestry, the overwhelming majority of them natural born second and third generation American citizens. Countless innocents lost their property, fortunes, and, in the case of an unfortunate few, even their lives as a result of Roosevelt's internment camps, camps that have been accurately described as America's concentration camps. Perhaps most telling about the racist nature of Roosevelt's order was his clearly expressed intention to apply it almost entirely to Japanese Americans, even though America was also at war with Germany and Italy. In 1943, Roosevelt wrote regarding concerns of German and Italian Americans that they t0o would share in the fate of the interned Japanese Americans, noting that "no collective evacuation of German and Italian aliens is contemplated at this time." Despite this assertion, Roosevelt did exhibit his personal fears about Italian and German Americans, and in his typical racist form he used an ethnic stereotype to make his point. Expressing about his position on German and Italian Americans during World War II, Roosevelt stated “I don’t care so much about the Italians, they are a lot of opera singers, but the Germans are different. They may be dangerous.”

Roosevelt also appointed two notorious segregationists to the United States Supreme Court. Roosevelt appointed South Carolina segregationist Democrat Jimmy Byrnes to the court. Roosevelt later made Byrnes a top advisor, where the segregationist earned the nickname “assistant president.” Byrnes was Roosevelt’s second choice behind Harry Truman for the VP nod in his 1944 reelection bid. Roosevelt also appointed segregationist Democrat Senator Hugo Black of Alabama to the court. Black was a former member of the Ku Klux Klan with a notorious record of racism himself.

Hugo Black: A former Democrat Senator from Alabama and liberal U.S. Supreme Court Justice appointed by FDR, Hugo Black had a lengthy history of hate group activism. Black was a member of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1920's and gained his legal fame defending Klansmen under prosecution for racial murders. In one prominent case, Black provided legal representation to Klansman Edwin Stephenson for the hate-induced murder of a Catholic priest in Birmingham. A jury composed of several Klan members acquited Stephenson of the murder, reportedly after Black expressed Klan gestures to the jury during the trial. In 1926 Black sought and won election as a Democrat to the United States Senate after campaigning heavily to Klan membership. He is said to have told one Klan audience "I desire to impress upon you as representatives of the real Anglo-Saxon sentiment that must and will control the destinies of the stars and stripes, that I want your counsel." In the Senate Black became a stauch supporter of the liberal New Deal initiatives of FDR and a solid opponent of civil rights legislation, including a filibuster of an anti-lynching measure. Black led the push for several New Deal programs and was a key participant in FDR's court packing scandal. Roosevelt appointed Black, a loyal ally, to the U.S. Supreme Court. During the Senate confirmation of Black's nomination, the issue of his strong Klan affiliations caused a public controversy over his appointment. Following the confirmation Roosevelt claimed ignorance of Black's Klan past, though this claim was dubious at best. Black's first Senate election, which occurred with Klan support, had been covered nationally a decade earlier in 1926. Black's Klan affiliations were a well known part of his political background and recieved heavy coverage in the newspapers at the time of his appointment. On the court, Black became a liberal stalwart. He also continued his career of supporting racism by authoring the opinion in favor of FDR's Japanese internment program in the infamous Korematsu ruling.

Senator Robert Byrd, D-WV: Byrd is a former member of the Ku Klux Klan and is currently the only national elected official with a history in the Klan, a well known hate group....

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Another racist remark.

How is pointing out that Americans of color overwhelmingly see your party as a racist party a racist remark?

Chris
From the second link:

During the Senate debates on the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, it was revealed that members of the Democratic Party formed many terrorist organizations like the Ku Klux Klan to murder and intimidate African Americans voters. The Ku Klux Klan Act was a bill introduced by a Republican Congress to stop Klan Activities. Senate debates revealed that the Klan was the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.

History reveals that Democrats lynched, burned, mutilated and murdered thousands of blacks and completely destroyed entire towns and communities occupied by middle class Blacks, including Rosewood, Florida, the Greenwood District in Tulsa Oklahoma, and Wilmington, North Carolina to name a few.

After the Civil War, Democrats murdered several hundred black elected officials (in the South) to regain control of the southern government. All of the elected officials up to 1935 were Republicans. As of 2004, the Democrat Party (the oldest political party in America) has never elected a black man to the United States Senate, the Republicans have elected three.

truthmatters
Why must you lie?

From the first link:

You need to place the link with this or its breaking the posting rules

nic34
12-03-2012, 12:10 PM
At one point they could, but not now with the huge demographic shifts.

Or today's instant media sources.

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:11 PM
How is pointing out that Americans of color overwhelmingly see your party as a racist party a racist remark?

Because your claim is based on skin color.

"Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:11 PM
You need to place the link with this or its breaking the posting rules

I did. See rule 8.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:12 PM
From the second link:

no link

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:13 PM
Why must you lie?

From the first link:

post 59 contains no links

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:14 PM
the first on is post 61 without a link

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:14 PM

Or today's instant media sources.

You'd think. Yet here are two who see racism everywhere. It's my contention it's not factual but interpretive--perhaps just a diversion--but it comes from within them.

corrocamino
12-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Xenophobia is instinctive (like it or not), and upon close inspection manifests itself across all lines of color, culture -- even politics. There are people I don't like because of their alien (to me) sense of humor (or entire lack thereof). Other people I dislike at first sight, because of how they look (the ameliorating effect of better acquaintance is not in every case efficacious). I strongly suspect that some people don't like me.

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:15 PM
the first on is post 61 without a link

I referred to earlier post with the same links you referred to. One more complaint about moderation will earn you an infraction--see rule 8.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:16 PM
we are not allowed to remind a poster of the rules?

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:18 PM
Xenophobia is instinctive (like it or not), and upon close inspection manifests itself across all lines of color, culture -- even politics. There are people I don't like because of their alien (to me) sense of humor (or entire lack thereof). Other people I dislike at first sight, because of how they look (the ameliorating effect of better acquaintance is not in every case efficacious). I strongly suspect that some people don't like me.

"Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd."
~Bertrand Russell, Unpopular Essays

I think this is what Dems like cigar and matters attempt. Liberalism is tribal.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:19 PM
what has the tea party done to maintain control of the republican party?

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:21 PM
we are not allowed to remind a poster of the rules?

Speaking as a moderator: No, you're supposed to report it. You are not a moderator.

Speaking as a member: No, not when you are making false accusations.

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:22 PM
what has the tea party done to maintain control of the republican party?

What has that to do with the recent rise in the price of turnips?

corrocamino
I'm a great admirer of Bertrand Russell, and few if any of his aphorisms run contrary to my own instincts and convictions. [I'm particularly fond of his wry statement on the idea of "free will": "Exponents of free will maintain that a man can, by dint of will-power, prevent himself from becoming drunk, but they do not maintain that after a man is drunk he can say 'British Constitution' as well as when he is sober."] :>)

Cigar
I love it ... they always have to go backwards in history to counter racism today. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

corrocamino
12-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Having had long experience in Ozarkistan, I've had occasion to respond to the question "Is the Tea Party racist?" with another question: "Is being inbred racist?"

I mean! If you want to talk about tribalism.... ;>)

nic34
Enough. :angry:

The South had been a reliably Democratic voting bloc since the end of the Civil War, it's true. And yes, KKK, Knights of the White Camilla, and whatever were Democrats. But they only voted that way until - guess when? - President Johnson (a DEMOCRAT) signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which ended legal segregation and racial discrimination, among other things.

This was the moment when the South abandoned the Democratic party. Why? Because most white southerners were racist. This is just a plain fact.

Now, what exactly have Republicans done to try and "repair the South's racist image...to this day"? Opposed affirmative action? Championed the War on Drugs? Held in bald-faced contempt hard working Central American and Mex. immigrants, legal or not? Opposed the Dream Act?

Conflated welfare recipients with "blackness"? (Mr. Gingrich)

Enacted immigration laws that allow, no, FORCE rather, officers to ask for papers that prove a person is a citizen if their skin is brown? (And don't give me that crap about these laws specifically disallowing racial profiling.
In practice you and I both know that no white person will ever be asked for papers proving his/her citizenship in the prosecution of this law)

Please. Republicans rely on the vote of racists. I'm not saying that ALL conservatives are racist, or even that most of them are, but it is not some strange coincidence that the "Confederate states" are the most reliably Republican.

Chris
I'm a great admirer of Bertrand Russell, and few if any of his aphorisms run contrary to my own instincts and convictions. [I'm particularly fond of his wry statement on the idea of "free will": "Exponents of free will maintain that a man can, by dint of will-power, prevent himself from becoming drunk, but they do not maintain that after a man is drunk he can say 'British Constitution' as well as when he is sober."] :>)

I, as something of a follower of Popper, disagree with Russell's logical positivism.

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:25 PM
I love it ... they always have to go backwards in history to counter racism today. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

I've been pointing out your and matter's race-card-playing racism today.

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Enough. :angry:

The South had been a reliably Democratic voting bloc since the end of the Civil War, it's true. And yes, KKK, Knights of the White Camilla, and whatever were Democrats. But they only voted that way until - guess when? - President Johnson (a DEMOCRAT) signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which ended legal segregation and racial discrimination, among other things.

This was the moment when the South abandoned the Democratic party. Why? Because most white southerners were racist. This is just a plain fact.

Now, what exactly have Republicans done to try and "repair the South's racist image...to this day"? Opposed affirmative action? Championed the War on Drugs? Held in bald-faced contempt hard working Central American and Mex. immigrants, legal or not? Opposed the Dream Act?

Conflated welfare recipients with "blackness"? (Mr. Gingrich)

Enacted immigration laws that allow, no, FORCE rather, officers to ask for papers that prove a person is a citizen if their skin is brown? (And don't give me that crap about these laws specifically disallowing racial profiling.
In practice you and I both know that no white person will ever be asked for papers proving his/her citizenship in the prosecution of this law)

Please. Republicans rely on the vote of racists. I'm not saying that ALL conservatives are racist, or even that most of them are, but it is not some strange coincidence that the "Confederate states" are the most reliably Republican.

Question, are you referring to the same Lyndon B. Johnson who said “I’ll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:28 PM
What has that to do with the recent rise in the price of turnips?

they have used FEAR of being primaried by them to force R politicians to do their bidding.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:29 PM
I've been pointing out your and matter's race-card-playing racism today.

Is every claim of racism false in your world veiw?

patrickt
I'm personally acquainted with a distinguished (now retired) professor of world history. He hails from North Carolina, where his numerous relatives remain. A couple of years ago he told me that every one of said relatives -- man, woman, child, and dog(s) -- asserted to him their belief that Obama had a "secret plan" to sabotage American gunpowder manufacture, so as to render it useless after some short residence in cartridges etc., for the purpose of making America defenseless in the face of the [fill in blank] threat, and simultaneously to make ordinary Americans defenseless against "the guv-ment". Fear is the primary weapon of the demagogue, is it not? [Does not require gunpowder, we should note.]

And, liberals say the U.S. government create AIDS to kill black people and blew up the WTC on 9/11. I hope you weren't trying to make a point with your story.

I think President Obama and his co-conspirators are hoping to create a crisis that will allow him and his minions to simply seize temporary power much like Fidel Castro did in 1958. President Obama has said he want to rule without Congress and the Supreme Court. I remember Castro saying it was just temporary and he'd know when to step down and have open elections. Still waiting, aren't we.

Chris
I'm not saying that ALL conservatives are racist, or even that most of them are, but

Agreed, ditto all liberals.

The argument here is with two who do think that.

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:30 PM
they have used FEAR of being primaried by them to force R politicians to do their bidding.

Again, rather than facts, you present your racist interpretation.

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:30 PM

No, all I've argued here is yours and cigar's are.

corrocamino
12-03-2012, 12:31 PM
And, liberals say the U.S. government create AIDS to kill black people and blew up the WTC on 9/11. I hope you weren't trying to make a point with your story.

The way I see it, we have both made the same point: there are millions of people marking ballots who do nothing but illustrate the inglorious nature of American "democracy".

nic34
12-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Question, are you referring to the same Lyndon B. Johnson who said “I’ll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

The same President Johnson (A DEMOCRAT) that actively worked for and signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Cigar
12-03-2012, 12:36 PM

I love it; their denial is so self-destructive :laugh:

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:36 PM
The same President Johnson (A DEMOCRAT) that actively worked for and signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

So he used them.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:37 PM
No, all I've argued here is yours and cigar's are.

when was the last claim you agreed with by anyone?

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:39 PM
I love it; their denial is so self-destructive :laugh:

Associating with someone whose prone to making things up seems to be rubbing off on you, cigar.

Remember all this discussion started with matters who claimed the OP was based on racism. She has yet to demonstrate that opinion comes from anywhere but within her racist feelings.

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:41 PM

Am I supposed to agree with your racism?

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:42 PM
name an iccident of claimed racism by a black person which you agreed was a valid claim of racism.

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:45 PM
name an iccident of claimed racism by a black person which you agreed was a valid claim of racism.

Walter Williams or Thomas Sowell speaking against racial quotas.

Trying to change the topic from your own obvious racism, matters?

Cigar
12-03-2012, 12:46 PM

Yea good luck

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:46 PM
so when a non republican speaks of racism in the reopublican party you automatically call them race card pullers and NEVER see any case as valid?

Cigar
12-03-2012, 12:50 PM
so when a non republican speaks of racism in the reopublican party you automatically call them race card pullers and NEVER see any case as valid?

In their minds ... racism doesn't exists anymore.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Only on their side.

then they call black people easily fooled and voting only for goodies.

Then they wonder why blacks dont vote for them

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:55 PM
Yea good luck

Already answered her.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:56 PM
What post number I missed it

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:57 PM

I answered your question. It seems obvious you were not interested in an answer but thought you had a fool-proof trolling gotcha. Stop trolling, let's get back to your racist remarks.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 12:58 PM
no you pretended to answer the question.

Now why do you refuse to name an iccident of racism claimed against the repoublican party?

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Only on their side.

then they call black people easily fooled and voting only for goodies.

Then they wonder why blacks dont vote for them

Are you referring to Romney's post election remarks about Democrat strategies?

Why do you take his criticism of LBJ-style racism as his being racist?

Chris
12-03-2012, 12:59 PM
no you pretended to answer the question.

Now why do you refuse to name an iccident of racism claimed against the repoublican party?

Another bald-faced lie. I answered you.

Cigar
12-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Here it comes ... just like Clock-Work ... The "T" word.

Congratulations truthmatters , next it will be the Hole. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Chris
12-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Here it comes ... just like Clock-Work ... The "T" word.

Congratulations truthmatters , next it will be the Hole. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

There's no rule against lying. Matters can lie all she wants without having to go to the Hole.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 01:06 PM
why do you refuse to tell us if you have ever agreed that a black person had a vaild claim of racism in the republican party?

Chris
12-03-2012, 01:06 PM
why do you refuse to tell us if you have ever agreed that a black person had a vaild claim of racism in the republican party?

Why are you lying again that I haven't?

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 01:08 PM
do you claim that the post you made about agreeing with REPUBLICAN members that the affrimative action laws are racist is the same as telling us a incident in which the republican party was accused of racism and you agreed with their claim?

Cigar
12-03-2012, 01:09 PM

Don't hold your breath :)

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Its a simple question.

Name an iccident of claimed racism by a black person leveled at the republican party that you agreed was a display of racism.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 01:10 PM

do you see the tar flying everywhere?

this little dinosaur is struggling with with tar pit hes stuck in.

Chris
12-03-2012, 01:11 PM
do you claim that the post you made about agreeing with REPUBLICAN members that the affrimative action laws are racist is the same as telling us a incident in which the republican party was accused of racism and you agreed with their claim?

I answered your question, matters, why do you keep lying I didn't?

Chris
12-03-2012, 01:12 PM

Why do you join in her lie?

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 01:12 PM
that was NOIT a claim against the republican party.

you cant answer the question can you

Chris
12-03-2012, 01:13 PM
do you see the tar flying everywhere?

this little dinosaur is struggling with with tar pit hes stuck in.

And you are stuck in the lies you tell.

Chris
12-03-2012, 01:13 PM
that was NOIT a claim against the republican party.

you cant answer the question can you

To cover up a lie you lie some more.

Chris
12-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Here's your question, matters:

It was answered.

You've now lied about what you requested.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 01:16 PM

post 94

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 01:18 PM
chris you have no answer which proves you automatically deny any claim of racist actions or words by a republican party member made by a black person is labeled a "race card" incident.

Do you really think this fools many black voters?

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Have you EVER agreed that something a republican in office did was racist?

Chris
12-03-2012, 01:21 PM
chris you have no answer which proves you automatically deny any claim of racist actions or words by a republican party member made by a black person is labeled a "race card" incident.

Do you really think this fools many black voters?

Why do you blatantly lie that I didn't answer you when I clearly did.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 01:22 PM
why do you pretend you did

truthmatters
Are republicans incapable of racism in your thinking?

Chris
why do you pretend you did

I don't. Why do you lie that I didn't?

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 01:24 PM

Trying to change the topic from your own obvious racism, matters?

this is not a charge against the republican party.

why do you pretend it is?

Chris
12-03-2012, 01:24 PM

Proof I answered, Proof you are lying.

Chris
12-03-2012, 01:25 PM
this is not a charge against the republican party.

why do you pretend it is?

And now you provide proof you are lying about what you asked in post 97. One lie to cover up another.

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 01:29 PM

so can you point out a time where the republican party member was justly accused of racism?

this is post 21 and you xtill have not answered

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 01:30 PM

why you defending them ?

post 14 and you still refuse to answer if the repoublican party has ever justly been called racist for something?

Cigar
12-03-2012, 01:33 PM
post 14 and you still refuse to answer if the repoublican party has ever justly been called racist for something?

:lipsrsealed20:

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 01:35 PM
he claims to not be a republican.

He resues to EVER ctritizise them in a conversation with me

Chris
12-03-2012, 01:37 PM
so can you point out a time where the republican party member was justly accused of racism?

this is post 21 and you xtill have not answered

You cited my answer.

Why are you lying about it?

Chris
12-03-2012, 01:37 PM

Why are you lying about your question, which was why am I defending Reps, when I'm not.

WHy do you lie so much?

truthmatters
12-03-2012, 01:38 PM
because it was not an answer to what I was asking.

this further proves you have no satisfactory answer

Chris
12-03-2012, 01:41 PM

Yet another lie.

In this thread: http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/9196-Tea-Party-Two-Is-Going-To-Dwarf-Tea-Party-One. You are a participant, and I criticized both parties.

Why do you keep lying, matters?

Chris
12-03-2012, 01:41 PM
because it was not an answer to what I was asking.

this further proves you have no satisfactory answer

Again:

Proof I answered, proof you are lying.

Peter1469
12-03-2012, 01:51 PM

Its called racism

Dropping the race card is racist.

Chris
12-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Dropping the race card is racist.

Yea, that's where this started, and matters has been lying desperately ever since to cover it up.

Cigar
12-03-2012, 01:54 PM

Congratulations; I think I can hear them crying Uncle in this Thread :grin:

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4710781094331176&pid=1.7&w=154&h=150&c=7&rs=1

Chris
12-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Congratulations; I think I can hear them crying Uncle in this Thread :grin:

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4710781094331176&pid=1.7&w=154&h=150&c=7&rs=1

I think that's an echo of your own voice bouncing off the hollowness of your posts.

Peter1469
12-03-2012, 02:07 PM
hey evince is one of my series of tubes names.

Love that word.

No party is perfect and every party can be bought.

I truely want the republican party healthy again and using facts to make policy.

we need two healthy sane parties to keep this system clean.

Is it the religious right that irritates you?