PDA

View Full Version : LTG (Ret.) Flynn's plea agreement

Peter1469
12-03-2017, 10:14 AM
LTG (Ret.) Flynn's plea agreement (https://www.justice.gov/file/1015121/download)

If you are asked questions by law enforcement tell the truth of STFU.

gamewell45
12-03-2017, 10:56 AM
LTG (Ret.) Flynn's plea agreement (https://www.justice.gov/file/1015121/download)

Good advice, especially if you've done nothing wrong, you should have nothing to fear; if you have done something wrong, then go on the advice of your attorney.

countryboy
12-03-2017, 11:03 AM

I had heard that Comey had examined the very same statements to the FBI by Flynn, and chose not to charge him with lying. He was convinced that Flynn was simply confused about dates and times, but wasn't purposefully lying. Why did Comey's BFF come to a different conclusion?

Peter1469
12-03-2017, 11:06 AM
I had heard that Comey had examined the very same statements to the FBI by Flynn, and chose not to charge him with lying. He was convinced that Flynn was simply confused about dates and times, but wasn't purposefully lying. Why did Comey's BFF come to a different conclusion?
Over zealous prosecution.

countryboy
12-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Over zealous prosecution.
That is patently clear.

donttread
12-03-2017, 11:09 AM

Lawyer up for anything over a parking tictet.

Safety
12-03-2017, 11:15 AM
Good advice, especially if you've done nothing wrong, you should have nothing to fear; if you have done something wrong, then go on the advice of your attorney.

I would also say that one should not try to win political points by chanting "lock her up" at every rally you speak at, especially when not knowing in the future if you will lie to the FBI. Karma has a way of making people look like dumbasses.

donttread
12-03-2017, 11:15 AM

Lying should only be illegal under oath. If it should otherwise be illegal for ANYONE it should be for the police, who in fact use lies to garner confessions. False and real, appears to be of little differences to the system

Tahuyaman
12-03-2017, 12:17 PM

And if you do answer, keep your answers as short as possible. Resist the temptation to explain things.

gamewell45
12-03-2017, 12:46 PM
I would also say that one should not try to win political points by chanting "lock her up" at every rally you speak at, especially when not knowing in the future if you will lie to the FBI. Karma has a way of making people look like dumbasses.

Agreed; there is an old saying I'm sure you and our fellow posters have heard many times in here and it's "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks". Hopefully the General has learned a valuable lesson.

Tahuyaman
12-03-2017, 03:08 PM

And the diversion starts...

hanger4
12-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Flynn has been Scootered. He lied about a supposed crime that wasn't committed. He should be pardoned in due time.

Tahuyaman
12-03-2017, 05:33 PM
Flynn has been Scootered. He lied about a supposed crime that wasn't committed. He should be pardoned in due time.

I don't know know why supposedly inlelligent people lie when the the simple truth would have ended the story. This is a lesson that seems to never sink in.

When I was a deputy sheriff I had to see IA a few times. Sometimes it was about an incident I was involved in and sometimes it was about something I witnessed.

Every time I was asked a question, I would tell the truth. I told the truth in as few words as possible. I tried to keep my answer either a "yes" or a "no". If they asked if I had anything to add, I'd say "no".

Generally my session with IA ended within a couple of minutes. I'd never hear another word about it.

Peter1469
12-03-2017, 05:34 PM
I don't know know why supposedly inlelligent people lie when the the simple truth would have ended the story. This is a lesson that seems to never sink in.

Very true.

Tahuyaman
12-03-2017, 05:50 PM
Very true.

I'm guessing that when some people enter the political arena they lose their moral compass.

Peter1469
12-03-2017, 05:55 PM
I'm guessing that when some people enter the political arena they lose their moral compass.

Well Comey didn't think he broke the law. This could just be an aggressive prosecutor.

Tahuyaman
12-03-2017, 05:57 PM
Well Comey didn't think he broke the law. This could just be an aggressive prosecutor. That's possible, but either he intentionally misrepresented the truth it he didn't.

MisterVeritis
12-03-2017, 08:03 PM

This is what tyranny looks like. The federal government applied massive resources against Flynn to bankrupt him. There was no crime. None. But the Federal government badgered him, consumed all of his wealth, and threatened his family until they broke him. This used to occur regularly in the Soviet Union.

Peter1469
12-03-2017, 08:07 PM
This is what tyranny looks like. The federal government applied massive resources against Flynn to bankrupt him. There was no crime. None. But the Federal government badgered him, consumed all of his wealth, and threatened his family until they broke him. This used to occur regularly in the Soviet Union.

I agree.

Orion Rules
12-04-2017, 12:05 AM

Actually speaking to any law enforcement authorities of any kind is never the best idea to begin with without an attorney present, which should be provided before any charges are ever leveled at all.

The right to remain silent is what is meant just because they have always stated ever since they made things up about someone just to get them forced into a corner to make them confess "official".

The whole plea bargain offered the retired Lt. General is a brazen set-up, and as for all else that is stated, the F.B.I. is a divided kingdom full of contradictions, and for all purposes, it is unconstitutional.

The only good thing is that sides are being taken so it's easier to see where the opposition is as there are those who have been negatively impacted for knowing too much but their case is full of holes.

When fear's used to coerce someone into self-incrimination because the apparatus of the state is being scrutinized, for the defendant made statements to the effect Hillary Clinton was most dangerous.

Telling the truth can be used against one, as it is so often is, to it gets disguised as an investigation, but is only a witch hunt, as it happens more often than not, they can use the truth stated against you.

U.S. Department of Justice, you have committed a very great travesty of justice, there is not enough room to state all this means, other than your whole case is found to be packed full of lies for values.

Your case deserves an 'F' for Failure, Faint-hearted, Full-of-it, there are way worse people than this Lt. General ever was, Mandalay Bay Hotel, what did the F.B.I. do there, they let loose those shooters.

Is there at least one I may know of who was involved in that same crime? Well is that ever called torture to know that may be the truth, but none of you seem to care at who that could be, was it ISIS?

XYZ, the X stands for your whole case's nullified; Y stands for the Y Sceptre of the Lord Yeshua Christ who died on the cross to save the Animal Kingdom and mankind; Z for the Zoo of bars to have bind.

resister
12-04-2017, 12:12 AM

When I was a deputy sheriff I had to see IA a few times. Sometimes it was about an incident I was involved in and sometimes it was about something I witnessed.

Every time I was asked a question, I would tell the truth. I told the truth in as few words as possible. I tried to keep my answer either a "yes" or a "no". If they asked if I had anything to add, I'd say "no".

Generally my session with IA ended within a couple of minutes. I'd never hear another word about it.
Or the famous Clinton answer " I don't recall " (personally, if I found myself in an interrogation room, I have laryngitis.)

Of course, your situation was different than a criminal interrogation.

Tahuyaman
12-04-2017, 10:07 AM
Or the famous Clinton answer " I don't recall " (personally, if I found myself in an interrogation room, I have laryngitis.)

Of course, your situation was different than a criminal interrogation.
In my situation an investigation could have been criminal. Not alsways though. Still a lie was a career ender even if it wasn't criminal.