PDA

View Full Version : Ann Romney Can’t Stop Crying, Believed Mitt Was ‘Destined’ For the White House

Cigar
12-03-2012, 01:42 PM
While Mitt Romney is licking his wounds in seclusion, Ann Romney can’t stop crying, according to friends. Unlike most ordinary people, who understand that nothing is promised, Ann Romney believed her husband was destined for greatness. This is why, as The Washington Post reports, Ann Romney’s been hardest hit by her husband’s defeat:

No one can say for sure whether destiny is real, but even if it is, who’s to say that anyone knows what their destiny actually is? Mitt Romney is a multi-millionaire, and one would think he and Ann would just be grateful for what they have, but that’s not enough. Unlike Ann, Mitt Romney has remained active as a way of reducing stress, mostly by riding his bike.

http://www.kulturekritic.com/2012/12/news/ann-romney-cant-stop-crying-believed-mitt-was-destined-for-the-white-house/

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4833368032347054&pid=1.7&w=137&h=149&c=7&rs=1

Peter1469
12-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Is this the first time she felt proud of her country?

Cigar
12-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Is this the first time she felt proud of her country?

Of course not ... she lost :)

Peter1469
12-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Of course not ... she lost :)

Oh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYY73RO_egw

Cigar
12-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Oh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYY73RO_egw

Well I bet it didn't last long ... because the night of her husbands inauguration, little white men were plotting his demise and it had nothing to do with his policies, because he hadn't done anything political yet.

Peter1469
12-03-2012, 02:23 PM
My point was that Ann was always a patriot. She didn't need to have her husband nominated for POTUS to decide to be proud of America....

GrumpyDog
12-04-2012, 04:40 PM
There is still Bain Capital profiteering interests which will keep sustaining the 20 million/year income that the Romneys enjoy, so if Ann is crying, it must be only superficial at best. Not so bad as the thousands of other people who will be crying at Christmas time, for being out of job courtesy of Bain Capital, while Ann will be able to still get the newest latest edition Cadillac from the profit of laying off American workers.

So until the plight of millions of other Americans, mostly working class, and poor, has been improved, at least to a reasonable and logical standard of living, that is sustainable, I have little empathy for mega wealthy people suffering from delusions of grandeur not being fulfilled.

Peter1469
12-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Bain Capital as vulture capital was debunked by the hard left website Fact Check.org and by the Washington Post. In fact the Washington Post was particularly upset with the Regime repeating those lies after it reported on them.

Adelaide
12-04-2012, 05:30 PM
You know, I have had some really great jobs in my life and I imagine I'd have been crushed if I didn't get one of them when I applied and worked hard for them. I can only imagine what it's like to lose something as big as the presidency - I think a little crying is reasonable. I imagine as the spouse, it's hard to watch her husband lose.

GrumpyDog
12-04-2012, 05:56 PM
You know, I have had some really great jobs in my life and I imagine I'd have been crushed if I didn't get one of them when I applied and worked hard for them. I can only imagine what it's like to lose something as big as the presidency - I think a little crying is reasonable.

That is the argument of Eve. Not satisfied with paradise, and unhappy because one tree is for the moment out of reach. Others, who live outside paradise, and not even one tree to sustain life, have much more reason to be "crying" than does the princess in paradise, whose desire for a single fruit has caused her some grief.

One would think, that if the Romneys were truly religious people, believing in providence the way their Morman/alternative Christian religion advocates, that they would see the loss as a blessing in disguise. Perhaps, it was even a lesson in humility, purposely devised by their God, for their own benefit.

But of course, we know their religiosity is just a show, for if they truly followed the advice of the main character in the Book of Life, they would give away all their wealth and follow "Him" as he advised to the rich man who had asked the question. They would serve God, not Mammon, as their book advises, thus there would be no "tears" shed, nor sorrow for not attaining ultimate power over other men.

Adelaide
12-04-2012, 06:12 PM
One would think, that if the Romneys were truly religious people, believing in providence the way their Morman/alternative Christian religion advocates, that they would see the loss as a blessing in disguise. Perhaps, it was even a lesson in humility, purposely devised by their God, for their own benefit.

Or, they're just humans who have essentially wasted the last year of their lives trying to get the top job in the country/world only to find out that half the population does not like him/them. Even religious people can feel sad, or disappointed.

Peter1469
12-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Romney already knew that 47% didn't like him. He was betting that at least 50.1% would..... :wink:

patrickt
12-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Did anyone notice that in the OP from, don't laugh, the KultureKritic, there is not a single quote? Not one. It all fabricated from liberal fantasies. That's only one step up from Cigar's normal posts.

So, Ann and Gov. Romney are doing fine and Cigar still has to explain the incompetent fictional President and his wife who's ashamed of America but surely loves the first-class vacations paid for by taxpayers.

President Bush did go home to Texas on a lot of vacations and the Obama's won't go to Chicago even with Secret Service and MSM protection. Chicago is too dangerous but, damn, the Obama's are proud of it. Not of America, though.