PDA

View Full Version : People are demanding Trump be held accountable for sexual assault

Bob the Slob
12-08-2017, 05:13 PM
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/12/08/trumptoo-amid-reckoning-calls-hold-president-accountable-swell

The #TrumpToo movement, which is demanding accountability for President Donald Trump's history of (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/nov/30/donald-trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations-full-list) alleged sexual harassment and assault, is gaining more steam this week after the resignations of Democratic lawmakers Al Franken and John Conyers.A MoveOn.org petition (https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/request-for-justice-departme-1) calling for a Congressional and Justice Department investigation into the claims against the president gathered over 150,000 signatures in a week, the group said. As of this writing, it has 161,405 signatures.
"Twenty women have come forward with allegations of sexual harassment or assault against Donald Trump," the MoveOn petition, started by member Susan O'Connor, states. "As the nation grapples with allegations against Roy Moore, Senator Al Franken, and Representative John Conyers, it's past time for Congress and the Department of Justice to formally investigate these allegations against Trump."
A Quinnipiac poll released this week reveals strong support for such a call, finding that 70 percent of Americans would back (https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/12/06/70-americans-think-congress-should-probe-sexual-assault-allegations-against-trump) a congressional inquiry into the numerous allegations.

When he admits to it, it's time to hold him accountable and make him resign, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhsSzIS84ks

Grokmaster
12-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Show us some PROOF...like this:

Bob the Slob
12-08-2017, 05:27 PM
Trumper was not only recorded bragging about it...he later admits he did it and says that he is sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbaPe5OGSs0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BEieHKxiaE

Ethereal
12-08-2017, 05:31 PM
It's not assault if they consent to it.

Bob the Slob
12-08-2017, 05:33 PM
It's not assault if they consent to it.
They never consented to it. TRUMP said they consented...and that makes it untrue. Especially when he is not suing them but they are suing him.

MisterVeritis
12-08-2017, 05:34 PM
When he admits to it, it's time to hold him accountable and make him resign, too.

You have a sense of humor. I will grant you that.

Thanks for all the radical, left-wing-site driven goofy posts. They are awesome!

Ethereal
12-08-2017, 05:35 PM
They never consented to it.

Who are they? And how do you know they didn't consent?

Bob the Slob
12-08-2017, 05:40 PM
Who are they? And how do you know they didn't consent?

The women Trump assaulted...because they never said it. Trump said it in the youtube. Unless you have a youtube which shows me the woman consented.

Bob the Slob
12-08-2017, 05:40 PM
You have a sense of humor. I will grant you that.

Thanks for all the radical, left-wing-site driven goofy posts. They are awesome!

Oh, you're much too modest. Your stupidity has given the left much laughter since Reagan...your simple and uneducated minds...your lack of knowledge and even wanting it...funny stuff from idiots...they are the court jesters of our days.

MisterVeritis
12-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Oh, you're much too modest. Your stupidity has given the left much laughter since Reagan...your simple and uneducated minds...your lack of knowledge and even wanting it...funny stuff from idiots...they are the court jesters of our days.
I am not modest in the least. I am arrogant.

And you are goofy.

Common
12-08-2017, 06:21 PM
I think someone needs to tell the left they threw Franken under the bus and they arent going to get their desired result.

This will be just another chapter in the left shitting their pants raging, drooling and needing medication while our President doesnt miss a beat sticking it in their ass :)

Tahuyaman
12-08-2017, 06:25 PM
The women Trump assaulted...because they never said it. Trump said it in the youtube. Unless you have a youtube which shows me the woman consented.

Has any woman gone public with an accusation of sexual assault or are they just someone told someone who told someone else?

leekohler2
12-08-2017, 10:58 PM
I think someone needs to tell the left they threw Franken under the bus and they arent going to get their desired result.

This will be just another chapter in the left $#@!ting their pants raging, drooling and needing medication while our President doesnt miss a beat sticking it in their ass :)

Oh, he's sticking it in everyone's ass, including many of his supporters. That's OK, they need to realize that elections have consequences. And after this tax mess, they might finally start to get it.

Tahuyaman
12-08-2017, 11:39 PM

This will be just another chapter in the left $#@!ting their pants raging, drooling and needing medication while our President doesnt miss a beat sticking it in their ass :)

This current sexual harassment fiasco is all about trying to force Trump from office. They know that the Russia thing is a fake, so this is their next tactic. When it becomes obvious this one is a failure too they will try to get him through his business practices.

Adelaide
12-09-2017, 11:46 AM
This current sexual harassment fiasco is all about trying to force Trump from office. They know that the Russia thing is a fake, so this is their next tactic. When it becomes obvious this one is a failure too they will try to get him through his business practices.

Assuming it is another tactic, they took advantage of the current situation and climate... they didn't create it, though.

Peter1469
12-09-2017, 11:54 AM

I suspect that Trump and his supporters don't care.

Kalkin
12-09-2017, 11:54 AM

The irony of your post is sublime. Apparently, when all the racism/sexism/hatred memes fail, the last tactic of the liberal drone is projection.

Tahuyaman
12-09-2017, 11:55 AM
Assuming it is another tactic, they took advantage of the current situation and climate... they didn't create it, though.

The election of Trump is the reason for this current situation.

Tahuyaman
12-09-2017, 11:56 AM
I suspect that Trump and his supporters don't care. I suspect you are correct.

Adelaide
12-09-2017, 12:03 PM
The election of Trump is the reason for this current situation.

The #MeToo movement was bound to happen, Trump or no Trump. There were certain stories that came out well before the primaries had heated up that involved sexual assault, harassment or abuse and it kind of built up from there. Suddenly, people gave a shit and more stories came out. It has climaxed recently, but it was foreseeable and not reliant on Trump or the accusations made against Trump (such as those based on the video with Billy Bush). He may have added to the movement with some of his statements and their reactions (like the Women's March on January 21) but there were things going on outside of the election and before the election that would signify that this movement was catching on before. A series of gang rapes in the United States and the world (like India), the Brock Turner case, the Duggar case, Todd Akin, and so on - it's been building up a while, it seems.

Just my opinion. I post a lot of threads and read a lot of news about the issue. In hindsight, I think that there was a pattern of breaking stories that probably wouldn't have happened 5 years ago, or wouldn't have been given as much attention even 5 years ago. It's been brewing.

Tahuyaman
12-09-2017, 12:05 PM
The #MeToo movement was bound to happen, Trump or no Trump. There were certain stories that came out well before the primaries had heated up that involved sexual assault, harassment or abuse and it kind of built up from there. Suddenly, people gave a $#@! and more stories came out. It has climaxed recently, but it was foreseeable and not reliant on Trump or the accusations made against Trump (such as those based on the video with Billy Bush). He may have added to the movement with some of his statements and their reactions (like the Women's March on January 21) but there were things going on outside of the election and before the election that would signify that this movement was catching on before. A series of gang rapes in the United States and the world (like India), the Brock Turner case, the Duggar case, Todd Akin, and so on - it's been building up a while, it seems.

Just my opinion. I post a lot of threads and read a lot of news about the issue. In hindsight, I think that there was a pattern of breaking stories that probably wouldn't have happened 5 years ago, or wouldn't have been given as much attention even 5 years ago. It's been brewing.

It would not have erupted had Hillary Clinton won the election.

Adelaide
12-09-2017, 12:10 PM
It would not have erupted had Hillary Clinton won the election.

Republicans would have pushed about Bill Clinton.

Trump may have played a role, but there has been a growing amount of women coming forward and being vocal and of cases actually getting major media coverage for several years.

Kalkin
12-09-2017, 12:12 PM
When this "movement" fails to derail Trump, it will fade away, being replaced by another faux-outrage fanned by the media.

Abby08
12-09-2017, 12:21 PM
What sexual assault, did Trump commit? You can talk about it all you want, words are not actions.

DGUtley
12-09-2017, 12:24 PM
who are demanding? The same people that were demanding he not be elected when it came out? Yet, he was elected. TDS.

Beevee
12-09-2017, 12:48 PM
What sexual assault, did Trump commit? You can talk about it all you want, words are not actions.

If words are not actions, why do you support a President that promised a wall that isn't, the repeal of the ACA that didn't happen and a tax bill that adds massively to the deficit?
Congress has a Republican majority, so you can't use that as a tactic without criticising the leader of the GOP who has no pull inside his own party.

MisterVeritis
12-09-2017, 12:54 PM
If words are not actions, why do you support a President that promised a wall that isn't, the repeal of the ACA that didn't happen and a tax bill that adds massively to the deficit?
Congress has a Republican majority, so you can't use that as a tactic without criticising the leader of the GOP who has no pull inside his own party.
Patience, Grasshopper.

Kalkin
12-09-2017, 12:58 PM
These things don't happen overnight. Especially in a bureaucracy as large as the federal government. The wall is pending, the mandate repeal is going to be reality by the end of the year, and tax cuts do not cause deficits to expand.

Beevee
12-09-2017, 12:59 PM
Patience, Grasshopper.

Well, thats progress. To tacitly admit one year of broken promises.

Beevee
12-09-2017, 01:02 PM
These things don't happen overnight. Especially in a bureaucracy as large as the federal government. The wall is pending, the mandate repeal is going to be reality by the end of the year, and tax cuts do not cause deficits to expand.

Oh! He didn't promise immediate action and results?
When he changed his tune, you didn't follow suit?

MisterVeritis
12-09-2017, 01:05 PM
This makes me smile.

Kalkin
12-09-2017, 01:10 PM
Oh! He didn't promise immediate action and results?
When he changed his tune, you didn't follow suit?

Action and completion are two different things. Action is ongoing, completion is the end result. Educate yourself.

Beevee
12-09-2017, 01:13 PM
Action and completion are two different things. Action is ongoing, completion is the end result. Educate yourself.

In other words, one year of nothing by the president and the party he leads.
It's a fact that I have been duly educated in that respect.

MisterVeritis
12-09-2017, 01:19 PM
You are a bit slow. That is okay. We have come to expect it.

Beevee
12-09-2017, 01:22 PM

I'll take that as a compliment.

MisterVeritis
12-09-2017, 01:23 PM

Do you hear that sound? It is me laughing at you.

Kalkin
12-09-2017, 01:25 PM
Perhaps your vantage point from another country clouds your vision. It hasn't yet been a year, and progress is being made on all fronts.

It's a fact that I have been duly educated in that respect.Apparently not.... and you misspelled "dully".

Kalkin
12-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Considering you were recently intellectually immobile, slow is an upgrade. Congrats!

stjames1_53
12-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Oh, he's sticking it in everyone's ass, including many of his supporters. That's OK, they need to realize that elections have consequences. And after this tax mess, they might finally start to get it.

ever had one of those years when you didn't get one thing right?

stjames1_53
12-09-2017, 01:31 PM

I believe that Hollywood created it...............and they are running like rabid dogs with it.

MisterVeritis
12-09-2017, 01:32 PM
ever had one of those years when you didn't get one thing right?
Leek is currently in one of those years. :grin:

Don
12-09-2017, 01:33 PM
As the left is so fond of reminding us, Hilary Clinton got 65,844,610 votes to president Trump's 62,979,636 votes.

That's 65,844,610 people who knew about Bill Clinton's sexual assaults on women and Hillary's covering for him and voted for her anyway. I'd even admit the possibility that at least a few million of people who voted weren't voting for Trump as much as they were voting against Clinton.

stjames1_53
12-09-2017, 01:34 PM
The #MeToo movement was bound to happen, Trump or no Trump. There were certain stories that came out well before the primaries had heated up that involved sexual assault, harassment or abuse and it kind of built up from there. Suddenly, people gave a $#@! and more stories came out. It has climaxed recently, but it was foreseeable and not reliant on Trump or the accusations made against Trump (such as those based on the video with Billy Bush). He may have added to the movement with some of his statements and their reactions (like the Women's March on January 21) but there were things going on outside of the election and before the election that would signify that this movement was catching on before. A series of gang rapes in the United States and the world (like India), the Brock Turner case, the Duggar case, Todd Akin, and so on - it's been building up a while, it seems.

if one stops and stares at a fantastically looking women, makes no comment...........is it still sexual harassment? What if one merely tells an acqauaintance they look good, is that sexual harassment?
but if you ignore them, then you are a pig..........god, what a hazardous road we walk as men.

MisterVeritis
12-09-2017, 01:36 PM
..........god, what a hazardous road we walk as men.
I am up to it. :wink:

stjames1_53
12-09-2017, 01:37 PM
apparently your news is from November 1 2015. That explains all of your posts.............

Captdon
12-09-2017, 01:40 PM

No, you have to do the proving.

stjames1_53
12-09-2017, 01:41 PM
Beevee, Beevee, Beevee. he's not supposed to be doing anything for you..................

Captdon
12-09-2017, 01:43 PM

Well, this may be hard for you to comprehend but here goes: Trump can't control Congress or the Courts. He has kept every promise he was able to keep. That's what throws you libs. You're so used to boken promises you can take kept ones.

Beevee
12-09-2017, 01:53 PM
Well, this may be hard for you to comprehend but here goes: Trump can't control Congress or the Courts. He has kept every promise he was able to keep. That's what throws you libs. You're so used to boken promises you can take kept ones.

Not good enough. Come up with something better.

Tahuyaman
12-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Republicans would have pushed about Bill Clinton.

Trump may have played a role, but there has been a growing amount of women coming forward and being vocal and of cases actually getting major media coverage for several years.

If Hillary had won putting her and Bill back in the White House none of these women would have come out. No one on the left would want to risk their hypocrisy being exposed. Had she won, the Clinton's would be the icons that they were before she lost the once un-losable election. The Democrats would be singing "happy days are here again".

The Republicans would have been silent.

Beevee
12-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Beevee, Beevee, Beevee. he's not supposed to be doing anything for you..................

It's you I'm worried about as you don't worry for yourself. Someone must be concerned about your welfare, so it might as well be me.

Captdon
12-09-2017, 01:57 PM

Sure it is. What did your guy do after year 2? Not a damn thing. He couldn't.

Trump only has to satisfy his voters. To hell with Clinton Cultists. Nothing in it for him or me.

Abby08
12-09-2017, 02:01 PM

If Trump didn't have so much opposition, we'd have a build date for the wall already....he can't do it alone.... another thing that was said by the left, every time Obama didn't come through on something.

stjames1_53
12-09-2017, 02:01 PM

one more time...he's not supposed to be doing a damned thing for you......... what is it about that you don't get?

stjames1_53
12-09-2017, 02:03 PM
If Trump didn't have so much opposition, Wed have a build date for the wall already....he can't do it alone.... another thing that was said by the left, every time Obama didn't come through on something.

heck, when Congress didn't support Obama, he just dead-ended them by using a pen and a phone. Why bother with Congress?

stjames1_53
12-09-2017, 02:08 PM
It's you I'm worried about as you don't worry for yourself. Someone must be concerned about your welfare, so it might as well be me.

are you offering to pay my federal income taxes for me? didn't think so...and we don't need YOUR help ............ then send me a couple three thousand and I'll pay and mention it to the IRS..... otherwise, you're too young to be of any help ..
want to help? renounce your citizenship and become an American, paying American income taxes, support the local legislator of where ever it is you decide to live. or are you simply meddling in our elections, again?
meh....third party interlopers

Beevee
12-09-2017, 02:11 PM
Sure it is. What did you guy do after year 2? Not a damn thing. He couldn't.

Trump only has to satisfy his voters. To hell with Clinton Cultists. Nothing in it for him or me.

'Nothing in it for me'
Yes, that says more than you think it does.

Beevee
12-09-2017, 02:13 PM
are you offering to pay my federal income taxes for me? didn't think so...and we don't need YOUR help ............ then send me a couple three thousand and I'll pay and mention it to the IRS..... otherwise, you're too young to be of any help ..
want to help? renounce your citizenship and become an American, paying American income taxes, support the local legislator of where ever it is you decide to live. or are you simply meddling in our elections, again?
meh....third party interlopers

Oh my. There you go again.

Abby08
12-09-2017, 02:13 PM
heck, when Congress didn't support Obama, he just dead-ended them by using a pen and a phone. Why bother with Congress?

He even said, "I have a pen and a phone." Corrupt bastard.

stjames1_53
12-09-2017, 02:17 PM
'Nothing in it for me'

just think of our glory while we keep chasing the illegal aliens your way...we so love your open door policy

stjames1_53
12-09-2017, 02:18 PM
Sure it is. What did you guy do after year 2? Not a damn thing. He couldn't.

pssssssssst..............he's from Canada and thinks he has a say on how we run our country

stjames1_53
12-09-2017, 02:20 PM

again, what is we can do for you, neighbor? absolutely nothing..what are you good for, absolutely nothing aha.

Beevee
12-09-2017, 02:23 PM
pssssssssst..............he's from Canada and thinks he has a say on how we run our country

Why shouldn't I? The US has a say in the way every other country runs theirs.
Over 60 US invasions of foreign nations since the end of WW2.

Captdon
12-09-2017, 02:28 PM
'Nothing in it for me'

It says exactly what I meant. We don't care what you want. Is that too hard for you to grasp?

Kalkin
12-09-2017, 02:49 PM

We don't care if it's "good enough" for a canadian any more than you care that your shitty healthcare system isn't good enough for us.

Kalkin
12-09-2017, 02:51 PM

If by "There you go again" you mean "I've got nothing relevant to say", I totally agree.

Boris The Animal
12-09-2017, 02:54 PM
So, what would you envision the US to be, A 100% tax on the evuuul "rich" for revenge? Or how about total government ownership of the entire private sector?

Grokmaster
12-09-2017, 03:18 PM
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/12/08/trumptoo-amid-reckoning-calls-hold-president-accountable-swell

What people are those?

stjames1_53
12-09-2017, 04:09 PM
Why shouldn't I? The US has a say in the way every other country runs theirs.
Over 60 US invasions of foreign nations since the end of WW2.
simple..........you don't live here and you don't pay US income taxes.......... and we've never invaded you once
so sayeth MC stjames can't touch this

Hoosier8
12-09-2017, 04:42 PM

The speech and thought police are here.

Boris The Animal
12-09-2017, 04:56 PM
What sexual assault, did Trump commit? You can talk about it all you want, words are not actions.Not according to the lunatic Left. To them words=actions. This is why people walk on eggshells trying to be politically "correct"

stjames1_53
12-09-2017, 05:03 PM
Not according to the lunatic Left. To them words=actions. This is why people walk on eggshells trying to be politically "correct"

only a left lib could interpret "you could," to "I did."

stjames1_53
12-09-2017, 05:08 PM

with their liberal interpreters.......

resister
12-09-2017, 05:13 PM
What people are those?
He will be back in another month to randomly insult conservatives and elaborate.

KathyS
12-09-2017, 06:06 PM
MSM ensures the public hears all about Trump's perceived "failures," and minimizes all that he has accomplished, the latest being moving the embassy to Jerusalem. He's doing a great job!

Common
12-09-2017, 06:12 PM
The consequences of this election was trump reversing all the disgusting things obama did to this country.

Grokmaster
12-09-2017, 06:58 PM
Not according to the lunatic Left. To them words=actions. This is why people walk on eggshells trying to be politically "correct"
Exaclty. Words are "violent". Buncha dimwitted daisies...

Grokmaster
12-09-2017, 06:59 PM
MSM ensures the public hears all about Trump's perceived "failures," and minimizes all that he has accomplished, the latest being moving the embassy to Jerusalem. He's doing a great job!

Which is why he uses Twitter.

Grokmaster
12-09-2017, 07:00 PM

The left is on the march again...

KathyS
12-09-2017, 07:08 PM
Which is why he uses Twitter.

And continues to hold rallies. He's perhaps the most transparent president in U.S. history; between twitter and the rallies, Americans know where he stands on issues. It's very refreshing, IMO.

Grokmaster
12-09-2017, 07:14 PM
And continues to hold rallies. He's perhaps the most transparent president in U.S. history; between twitter and the rallies, Americans know where he stands on issues. It's very refreshing, IMO.
It's great to have a NON-POLITICIAN as POTUS, no doubt....

AZ Jim
12-09-2017, 07:43 PM
You trumpies are amazing in your innocence.

Grokmaster
12-09-2017, 07:49 PM
You leftists are amazing in your unending groveling to government and professional politicians.

Boris The Animal
12-09-2017, 08:52 PM
You leftists are amazing in your unending groveling to government and professional politicians.That right there is why we have the right man at the helm in the WH right now! Professional Politicians have done nothing but tear this country apart, especially over the last 20 years. And I conjecture as to why the Left, and RINO "Republicans" are trying to torpedo the Trump administration are the fact that they are being exposed for the traitorous scum they are, that they know their free ride on the backs of Mr. and Mrs. John Q. Taxpayer is coming to a screeching halt, and that Trump beat the Democrats at their own game this past election.

Boris The Animal
12-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Plus not to mention the fact that Trump RIGHTFULLY doesn't trust the lamestream press is also a breath of fresh air.

Kalkin
12-09-2017, 09:42 PM
You moonbats are amazing in your ignorance.

Mini Me
12-10-2017, 11:41 AM
This makes me smile.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/97/cb/44/97cb44d24e9d11ac5a2ce400f2647ecc.jpg

stjames1_53
12-10-2017, 11:53 AM

Jim, when one has absolutely nothing to contribute, or facts for contesting, they fall back on slurs, insults, and name calling. We expect that from children, not adults

stjames1_53
12-10-2017, 11:55 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/97/cb/44/97cb44d24e9d11ac5a2ce400f2647ecc.jpg

let's take a look at what your democrats have done for you in California.....................nothing to see, and your roof is still not finished. So much for your fellow democrats helping you out while they spend money like drunken sailors on shore leave for illegal aliens.
What happened to your single payer HC system that became law......oops

Kalkin
12-10-2017, 11:56 AM
No, the moonbat's problem is we don't accept your warped reality where you try to frame discussions with your pitifully obvious attempts to discredit our president.

Mini Me
12-10-2017, 01:59 PM
let's take a look at what your democrats have done for you in California.....................nothing to see, and your roof is still not finished. So much for your fellow democrats helping you out while they spend money like drunken sailors on shore leave for illegal aliens.
What happened to your single payer HC system that became law......oops

I have MEDISCARE and SOCIAL INSECURITY! I don't like the liberal Mexifornia politics, and detest Guv Moonbeam Brown! I vote Rethug for state stuff! My roof is being finished today, but I still have to tear down the room, and don't have enough money to haul all that stuff away.

Ransom
12-10-2017, 05:05 PM
The People might demand, we'll wait for another three years and an election will tell us all.

stjames1_53
12-15-2017, 12:55 PM
uh oh, Bob...................
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/15/report-feminist-lawyer-promised-cash-to-trump-sexual-harassment-accusers/

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000159975585/042a8c78e466cbe03b858dc1463910c7_400x400.png