PDA

View Full Version : Steinle's Wall

MisterVeritis
12-08-2017, 08:14 PM
Kathryn Steinle was killed by an illegal alien in the Sanctuary city of San Francisco in the rogue state of California.

When will the buffoons in Congress fully fund Kathryn Steinle's wall? What is holding up the anti-American Congress from fully funding the Southern Wall to end the flow of illegal aliens into the rogue state of California and the United States?

resister
12-08-2017, 08:21 PM
Democrats and Republican democrat moles, if they had their way, we would send free greyhounds buses to bring them here with out the poor things having to cross the desert on foot.

Ethereal
12-08-2017, 08:23 PM
Just let California secede from the union. End this farce of a political marriage so that everyone can pursue their own political destiny free from the obstruction of their hated rivals.

MisterVeritis
12-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Democrats and Republican democrat moles, if they had their way, we would send free greyhounds buses to bring them here with out the poor things having to cross the desert on foot.
I will be asking my Congressman what the holdup is. If he lacks a good answer I may support a challenger in the next election.

MisterVeritis
12-08-2017, 08:25 PM
Just let California secede from the union. End this farce of a political marriage so that everyone can pursue their own political destiny free from the obstruction of their hated rivals.
It is worth considering. I lived there. I hate the state. If we did we would have three semi-hostile nations on our borders.

resister
12-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Damn, I had just had two birds with one stone moment, sell Taxafornistan to Mexico and use the profit to build the wall! You heard it here, first folks :)

Crepitus
12-08-2017, 11:15 PM
Kathryn Steinle was killed by an illegal alien in the Sanctuary city of San Francisco in the rogue state of California.

When will the buffoons in Congress fully fund Kathryn Steinle's wall? What is holding up the anti-American Congress from fully funding the Southern Wall to end the flow of illegal aliens into the rogue state of California and the United States?
Jury has determined her death was an accidental shooting. One of something like 600 a year on average . Maybe if there were less guns laying around she would still be alive.

resister
12-08-2017, 11:17 PM
Jury has determined her death was an accidental shooting. One of something like 600 a year on average . Maybe if there were less guns laying around she would still be alive.
Got a link on that 600 year thing? 21470

Crepitus
12-08-2017, 11:28 PM
Got a link on that 600 year thing? 21470

https://www.google.com/search?q=accidental.shooting+statistics&oq=accidental.shooting+statistics&aqs=chrome..69i57.8562j0j4&client=ms-android-boost-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Not sure what you think the table you posted says about anything.

resister
12-08-2017, 11:36 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=accidental.shooting+statistics&oq=accidental.shooting+statistics&aqs=chrome..69i57.8562j0j4&client=ms-android-boost-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

That is hilarious please point out where your link supports your claim, IN ANY WAY entertain us, copy and paste it.

My link, for one says over 25,000 homicides by illegal aliens, per anaylsis of FBI files.

silvereyes
12-08-2017, 11:38 PM

:f_cheers: <------ him

Go figure.

resister
12-08-2017, 11:43 PM
:f_cheers: <------ him

Go figure.So you cant refute it either? Just post in bad faith? Prove the link wrong or hop on your broomstick.

MisterVeritis
12-08-2017, 11:49 PM
She was murdered by an illegal alien. San Francisco can go to hell along with the rest of California. Maybe if we had fewer illegal aliens in this nation she would still be alive.

silvereyes
12-08-2017, 11:57 PM
So you cant refute it either? Just post in bad faith? Prove the link wrong or hop on your broomstick.

Lmao.

resister
12-09-2017, 12:07 AM
Lmao.
That's a "No Resister, I cant prove your post wrong, but all I can do is post something juvenile because I would never admit that" Sad.

Crepitus
12-09-2017, 12:47 AM
That is hilarious please point out where your link supports your claim, IN ANY WAY entertain us, copy and paste it.

My link, for one says over 25,000 homicides by illegal aliens, per anaylsis of FBI files.

So, didn't read the link, or don't understand the conversation? I'm genuinely not sure.

silvereyes
12-09-2017, 12:49 AM
That's a "No Resister, I cant prove your post wrong, but all I can do is post something juvenile because I would never admit that" Sad.

Lmao... Hilarious.

Crepitus
12-09-2017, 12:49 AM
She was murdered by an illegal alien. San Francisco can go to hell along with the rest of California. Maybe if we had fewer illegal aliens in this nation she would still be alive.

So, jury decisions don't mean anything any more?

Crepitus
12-09-2017, 12:50 AM
Lmao.

It's like he's not having the same conversation as the rest of us isn't it?

silvereyes
12-09-2017, 12:51 AM

Possibly. Maybe. Could be.

Or....

Someone else (a child perhaps) found and picked up said gun and it went off accidently.

Then what?

MisterVeritis
12-09-2017, 12:51 AM
So, jury decisions don't mean anything any more?
Why would you say that? A murderous illegal alien got away with it. It is all the more reason to build Steinle's Wall on our Southern Border. The next time we deport him I hope it will be ten miles off the coast of Mexico.

silvereyes
12-09-2017, 12:52 AM
It's like he's not having the same conversation as the rest of us isn't it?

He's mad at me. Pm me and I'll tell you why.

MisterVeritis
Possibly. Maybe. Could be.
Or....
Someone else (a child perhaps) found and picked up said gun and it went off accidently.
Then what?
I see you have a fondness for fiction.

resister
So, didn't read the link, or don't understand the conversation? I'm genuinely not sure.
You posted a link to Wikipedia that had Zero to do with your claim of "1 in 600 years" lol, how long has the US existed?

Crepitus
12-09-2017, 12:53 AM
Why would you say that? A murderous illegal alien got away with it. It is all the more reason to build Steinle's Wall on our Southern Border. The next time we deport him I hope it will be ten miles off the coast of Mexico.

I'm not saying that, you are.

MisterVeritis
12-09-2017, 12:54 AM
I'm not saying that, you are.
This made no sense. But thanks for taking the time to post.

resister
12-09-2017, 12:55 AM
I'm not mad at you, you are just a gossip who makes no sense. Kinda feel for you, in a way.

Crepitus
12-09-2017, 12:55 AM

I honestly don't care. It's easy to tell by his posts that he's mad at the the world anyway. I'd guess he's one of those people who thinks the world is dumping on him through no fault of his own.

Crepitus
12-09-2017, 12:57 AM
This made no sense. But thanks for taking the time to post.

Reread the post.

It's not that hard dude.

resister
12-09-2017, 12:57 AM
I honestly don't care. It's easy to tell by his posts that he's mad at the the world anyway. I'd guess he's one of those people who thinks the world is dumping on him through no fault of his own.
I advise you to change your bait, it's lame.

Crepitus
12-09-2017, 01:01 AM
You posted a link to Wikipedia that had Zero to do with your claim of "1 in 600 years" lol, how long has the US existed?

Jesus Christ. Read it again:

I didn't say anything about 600 years.

Common
12-09-2017, 01:16 AM
Build the wall now!!!!!! I started a thread about why you are for sanctuary cities one person answered it on the left.

resister
12-09-2017, 01:33 AM
Jesus Christ. Read it again:

I didn't say anything about 600 years. My bad, easy mistake as you are on record saying that illegals account for "2 or 3 homicides, that we know of" Still stand by that?

Orion Rules
12-09-2017, 11:24 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Ethereal http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2235519#post2235519) Just let California secede from the union. End this farce of a political marriage so that everyone can pursue their own political destiny free from the obstruction of their hated rivals.

Damn, I had just had two birds with one stone moment, sell Taxafornistan to Mexico and use the profit to build the wall! You heard it here, first folks :)
And there might happen to be a whole lot of Californians who don't care for what has happened to the beautiful golden state, as vast as the sunshine allows it to be, with mountains, forests, rivers, lakes, deserts, hills, the ocean, White rural communities, a very magnificent piece of real estate. And then the verdict occurred in one city, which many find offensive, but just as that is offensive, so are the comments which place all those Californians who care...you would just gladly cast them all away for all your fences.

Sure, keep all of those curses going, for the state should divide as areas of people have tried for self-rule, for there is one called State of Jefferson XX. But you be sure to remind them of what you really think about all of their very long work and effort, and then just tell them they need to all go away. Because your country got lost, for numerous reasons, but God already provided the means for it to all end, Isaiah 1, that God will drive all your enemies out, but he did make some very simple basic requirements.

XXX to all of your curses.

resister
12-09-2017, 11:27 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Ethereal http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2235519#post2235519) Just let California secede from the union. End this farce of a political marriage so that everyone can pursue their own political destiny free from the obstruction of their hated rivals.

And there might happen to be a whole lot of Californians who don't care for what has happened to the beautiful golden state, as vast as the sunshine allows it to be, with mountains, forests, rivers, lakes, deserts, hills, the ocean, White rural communities, a very magnificent piece of real estate. And then the verdict occurred in one city, which many find offensive, but just as that is offensive, so are the comments which place all those Californians who care...you would just gladly cast them all away for all your fences.

Sure, keep all of those curses going, for the state should divide as areas of people have tried for self-rule, for there is one called State of Jefferson XX. But you be sure to remind them of what you really think about all of their very long work and effort, and then just tell them they need to all go away. Because your country got lost, for numerous reasons, but God already provided the means for it to all end, Isaiah 1, that God will drive all your enemies out, but he did make some very simple basic requirements.

They are the ones that want to pull out of the Union, take it up with them.

Orion Rules
12-09-2017, 12:33 PM

http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by resister http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2235526#post2235526) Damn, I had just had two birds with one stone moment, sell Taxafornistan to Mexico and use the profit to build the wall! You heard it here, first folks :)

Posted by Orion Rules:

They are the ones that want to pull out of the Union, take it up with them.
Well, okay, is that hitting another bird with two stones? You really sure you'll make it to the finals? Let's just call it a dumb idea to rid your country of so much magnificent beauty that no other state hardly compares. There's Yosemite and its beautiful waterfalls and Tuolumne Meadows and the most magnificent redwoods that meet the ocean seas in some places. And you wish to sell that off to build an ugly fence to keep out a bunch of intruders because a nation fails to follow God's laws: Genesis 1, Leviticus 24, Isaiah 1, Isaiah 66:3, that God will drive all enemies out, both foreign and domestic, but let's change the subject to you have got no answers.

So many times has gone the suggestion for all-vegan farms, where the government pays farmers to transfer their animals over to sanctuaries and close the slaughterhouses as they create versatile plant farms. It's called Amendment V, that since animals were created before man was, per the order of the universal structure he laid out in the beginning, that having gone as sheep led astray, who believed their masters, but were instead met with the harsh reality they would become victims. And so then arrived the terrorists to your shores. And so God sends floods, and landslides, and tempests, and earthquakes, as pestilences. He is the master of all economics.

MisterVeritis
03-18-2018, 12:02 PM
I hope the Congressional budget has funds to build Steinle's Wall. What do we have Republicans in the Congress for?