PDA

View Full Version : U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley ~ 'Women should be Heard'

exotix
12-11-2017, 11:08 PM
Today

Trump is infuriated with Nikki Haley over 'women should be heard' comment

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-is-infuriated-with-nikki-haley-over-women-should-be-heard-comment-report/article/2643201

https://apnews.com/e3b50b28fa73426799e6ac63839057fb

#MeToo spotlight increasingly pointed at past Trump conduct

Nikki Haley Says Women Who Accuse Trump of Misconduct 'Should Be Heard' (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiW7oqey4PYAhUINSYKHUNLCNYQqOcBCCcwAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2017%2F12%2F10 %2Fus%2Fpolitics%2Fnikki-haley-trump-women-sexual-misconduct.html&usg=AOvVaw3qGIN6XFeOIOWs9dMLaaNQ)

President Trump was infuriated by U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley's comments Sunday that women alleging sexual misconduct — including Trump's accusers — should be heard and dealt with, according to a report.

"I know that he was elected, but women should always feel comfortable coming forward.

We should all be willing to listen to them," Haley told CBS Sunday (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/nikki-haley-all-women-who-have-experienced-sexual-misconduct-should-be-heard-even-trumps-accusers/article/2643073), specifically referring to Trump and the accusations of sexual harassment and assault leveled at him during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Haley's remarks enraged the president, two sources told the Associated Press (https://apnews.com/e3b50b28fa73426799e6ac63839057fb).

Trump has become increasingly frustrated by the re-litigation of the allegations, vehemently denying the claims and comparing his situation to that of Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, per the news outlet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn7GeFwQH-Q

Kalkin
12-11-2017, 11:19 PM
Trump is not infuriated. You are infuriated that all your BS continually amounts to nothing.

exotix
12-11-2017, 11:25 PM
Trump is not infuriated. You are infuriated that all your BS continually amounts to nothing.Today

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EOBsbMccr4

Kalkin
12-11-2017, 11:55 PM
Today

Yes, you're infuriated today, just as you were infuriated yesterday and will be infuriated tomorrow. It's funny to watch you spinning.

waltky
12-12-2017, 12:54 AM
Uncle Ferd sweet on her...

... he thinks she's a honey.

Ransom
12-12-2017, 07:26 AM
Exo doesn't have time, must go vote. Moore for Senate, Exo!

exotix
12-12-2017, 08:03 AM
Exo doesn't have time, must go vote. Moore for Senate, Exo!A Yankee telling a Southerner what to do ... that's a good one ... LOL

Grokmaster
12-12-2017, 12:02 PM

leekohler2
12-12-2017, 01:10 PM
Good for her. At least someone on the right administration has some sense, and integrity.

Abby08
12-12-2017, 01:15 PM

Funny you should post that....just last night, my husband said, " I'm seriously supposed to believe Trump assaulted that woman?" Lol...

Grokmaster
12-12-2017, 02:03 PM
Today

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EOBsbMccr4

exotix
12-12-2017, 02:25 PM
21569LOL

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/moore-attacks-accusers-election-eve-n828606

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1513106693/12_dlyuhq.png

Kalkin
12-12-2017, 02:36 PM
U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley ~ 'Women should be Heard' (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/92411-U-N-Ambassador-Nikki-Haley-Women-should-be-Heard/page2)
Yes, heard running the vacuum cleaner while I shovel snow.

Trish
12-22-2017, 10:34 PM
Funny you should post that....just last night, my husband said, " I'm seriously supposed to believe Trump assaulted that woman?" Lol...

Wow

donttread
12-23-2017, 05:14 AM
Today

Trump is infuriated with Nikki Haley over 'women should be heard' comment

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-is-infuriated-with-nikki-haley-over-women-should-be-heard-comment-report/article/2643201

https://apnews.com/e3b50b28fa73426799e6ac63839057fb

#MeToo spotlight increasingly pointed at past Trump conduct

Nikki Haley Says Women Who Accuse Trump of Misconduct 'Should Be Heard' (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiW7oqey4PYAhUINSYKHUNLCNYQqOcBCCcwAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2017%2F12%2F10 %2Fus%2Fpolitics%2Fnikki-haley-trump-women-sexual-misconduct.html&usg=AOvVaw3qGIN6XFeOIOWs9dMLaaNQ)

President Trump was infuriated by U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley's comments Sunday that women alleging sexual misconduct — including Trump's accusers — should be heard and dealt with, according to a report.

"I know that he was elected, but women should always feel comfortable coming forward.

We should all be willing to listen to them," Haley told CBS Sunday (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/nikki-haley-all-women-who-have-experienced-sexual-misconduct-should-be-heard-even-trumps-accusers/article/2643073), specifically referring to Trump and the accusations of sexual harassment and assault leveled at him during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Haley's remarks enraged the president, two sources told the Associated Press (https://apnews.com/e3b50b28fa73426799e6ac63839057fb).

Trump has become increasingly frustrated by the re-litigation of the allegations, vehemently denying the claims and comparing his situation to that of Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, per the news outlet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn7GeFwQH-Q

Women should be heard? They are. Hell I can hear my wife nagging right now and she's not even home! LOL

donttread
12-23-2017, 05:17 AM
U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley ~ 'Women should be Heard' (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/92411-U-N-Ambassador-Nikki-Haley-Women-should-be-Heard/page2)

Yes, heard running the vacuum cleaner while I shovel snow.

My knees are hamburger and flared up and my wife has a bad back that can't tolerate certain things. So lately the wife has taken care of the snow and I vacuum. I hear her, she hearss me, we get it done and make it work.

donttread
12-23-2017, 05:19 AM

The answer , of course , is he should not believe it until it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Ransom
12-23-2017, 06:15 AM
My knees are hamburger and flared up and my wife has a bad back that can't tolerate certain things. So lately the wife has taken care of the snow and I vacuum. I hear her, she hearss me, we get it done and make it work.
Hear ya, Read. We here at Ransom Central divide and conquer. House is hers....Look, feel, furniture, floors, curtains, carpets, I get a room to make into an office.

Yard...that is substantial...is mine. Look, feel, landscaping, I often will get a "that's what husbands are for" when asked for help in the yard.

And of course, when she asks for help regarding housework, I respond with a "that's what wives are for".......

It just sounds like yes Dear to most people listening.

nic34
12-23-2017, 06:28 AM
Hear ya, Read. We here at Ransom Central divide and conquer. House is hers....Look, feel, furniture, floors, curtains, carpets, I get a room to make into an office.

Yard...that is substantial...is mine. Look, feel, landscaping, I often will get a "that's what husbands are for" when asked for help in the yard.

And of course, when she asks for help regarding housework, I respond with a "that's what wives are for".......

So you get internet there in the compound in 1885?

Ransom
12-23-2017, 06:51 AM
So you get internet there in the compound in 1885?
Nic....I'm not sure what this mean, but then, I'm sure you don't either. Reason I was responding was to ask if I could borrow your signature line there. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we're borrowing it from our children....that is a great line if analyzed properly. I'd like to, given your permission, to use it in another thread. To be fair, I'll give you the context....it's being argued in another thread that civil war statues of Confederates are humiliating and a reminder of an immoral era. Members given the vapors and arguing that the inhumanity and shame felt by their ancestors....are somehow inherited today and thus not irrelevant. That we do inherit not only the earth from our ancestors, but any shame and humiliation of its' civilizations as well.

You come in handy sometimes Nic, I gotta give credit where credit is due. Now....about your signature line, I don't want to use it without your permission. Y or N?

donttread
12-23-2017, 07:06 AM

I get it , but that sounds a little one sided since most houses ( your's may be an exception) don't require daily attention outdoors but they do indoors. So get off that duff and load the dishwasher once in a while. LOL. And I don't mean getting your wife drunk. LOL
Most of the time I take care of the outside and the floors and some dishes but we are both more than capable of handling the other's chores when we must. She also sorts through all that mail and e-mails and pays what needs to be paid .
Every couple that last finds their own balance. It might just be that it's Christmas time , but I actually imagine that you are probably a pretty good husband as am I. Disagree on much we do but respect the wife we must.

Ransom
12-23-2017, 07:33 AM
I get it , but that sounds a little one sided since most houses ( your's may be an exception) don't require daily attention outdoors but they do indoors. So get off that duff and load the dishwasher once in a while. LOL. And I don't mean getting your wife drunk. LOL
Most of the time I take care of the outside and the floors and some dishes but we are both more than capable of handling the other's chores when we must. She also sorts through all that mail and e-mails and pays what needs to be paid .
Every couple that last finds their own balance. It might just be that it's Christmas time , but I actually imagine that you are probably a pretty good husband as am I. Disagree on much we do but respect the wife we must.
I did load the dishwasher. Put glasses at the bottom. Put pots and pans in there. Some of these baking tools she has. And....apparently....didn't stack plates in order, I apparently "mixed sizes" you see. All salad bowls must be together for example, I somehow have never acquired this skill. Utterly frustrated, she banned me from any dishwasher loading/operations.

donttread
12-23-2017, 09:20 AM
I did load the dishwasher. Put glasses at the bottom. Put pots and pans in there. Some of these baking tools she has. And....apparently....didn't stack plates in order, I apparently "mixed sizes" you see. All salad bowls must be together for example, I somehow have never acquired this skill. Utterly frustrated, she banned me from any dishwasher loading/operations.

Nice job. I got out of folding laundry in a similar manner.

Adelaide
12-23-2017, 11:24 AM
Not sure that anyone could really know what Trump's reaction was, and I do not really trust unnamed, anonymous, "inside" sources at this point.

Ethereal
12-23-2017, 11:33 AM
Trump needs to fire this dunce immediately. And not because of her comments on women's issues, but because of her totally reckless handling of foreign policy in the UN. Not only is she extremely belligerent towards other countries, she routinely contradicts Trump on his foreign policy.

The Xl
12-23-2017, 12:10 PM
Every woman should be heard. Be not 25-40 years later when not a shred of evidence exists anymore.

The Xl
12-23-2017, 12:10 PM
Trump needs to fire this dunce immediately. And not because of her comments on women's issues, but because of her totally reckless handling of foreign policy in the UN. Not only is she extremely belligerent towards other countries, she routinely contradicts Trump on his foreign policy.

You just don't want every woman to be heard. Misogynist.

Ethereal
12-23-2017, 12:11 PM
You just don't want every woman to be heard. Misogynist.
Women stank, and I hate 'em!

barb012
12-23-2017, 12:33 PM
They went overboard with women coming forward with these cases of sexual misconduct. It will make it difficult for women to get hired. Social interaction between sexes on the job will become strained and uncomfortable for men talking to them.

Cletus
12-23-2017, 12:47 PM
Nic....I'm not sure what this mean, but then, I'm sure you don't either. Reason I was responding was to ask if I could borrow your signature line there. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we're borrowing it from our children....that is a great line if analyzed properly. I'd like to, given your permission, to use it in another thread. To be fair, I'll give you the context....it's being argued in another thread that civil war statues of Confederates are humiliating and a reminder of an immoral era. Members given the vapors and arguing that the inhumanity and shame felt by their ancestors....are somehow inherited today and thus not irrelevant. That we do inherit not only the earth from our ancestors, but any shame and humiliation of its' civilizations as well.

You come in handy sometimes Nic, I gotta give credit where credit is due. Now....about your signature line, I don't want to use it without your permission. Y or N?

It is an "ancient Indian proverb", probably written by some White guy in the Bronx for a screenplay in which he was trying to cast Iron Eyes Cody for the lead.

Cletus
12-23-2017, 12:49 PM

She is doing an excellent job at the UN. She is without doubt, the best ambassador we have had there since Bolton.

Ethereal
12-23-2017, 02:57 PM
She is doing an excellent job at the UN. She is without doubt, the best ambassador we have had there since Bolton.
Bolton was one of the worst ambassadors in US history, so being better than him isn't really saying much.

And the purpose of the UN is to facilitate dialog and diplomacy among nations, not to issue an endless series of increasingly belligerent and arrogant declarations as Haley has done.

Captdon
12-23-2017, 04:07 PM

She is perfect for the job. She's going to be the first female President, not some liberal.

Ethereal
12-23-2017, 04:14 PM
She is perfect for the job. She's going to be the first female President, not some liberal.
She will never become the first female president, I assure you of that. The demographic realities of America going forward pretty much ensure that Trump was the last president chosen primarily by baby-boomers. Going forward, millennials will be dictating the political outcomes and they are not going to vote for someone like Haley. I know older people are generally very worried about millennials taking over, but they shouldn't be. We're going to save you guys a ton of tax money by scaling back our bloated and unstable military empire while still maintaining a robust national DEFENSE. Then we'll use that money for things like tax cuts and infrastructure. You know, things that actually help Americans!

Cletus
12-23-2017, 06:40 PM
Bolton was one of the worst ambassadors in US history, so being better than him isn't really saying much.

Absolutely not true.

And the purpose of the UN is to facilitate dialog and diplomacy among nations, not to issue an endless series of increasingly belligerent and arrogant declarations as Haley has done.

The purpose of our ambassador is to represent and protect the interests of the United States, not Kowtow to a bunch of yapping little dogs looking for scraps and doing their best to undermine our interests.

Peter1469
12-23-2017, 07:24 PM

The UN is pretty useless. I would have made Bolton the US ambassador there for life. Just for the fun of it.

Ransom
12-24-2017, 05:33 AM
She will never become the first female president, I assure you of that. The demographic realities of America going forward pretty much ensure that Trump was the last president chosen primarily by baby-boomers. Going forward, millennials will be dictating the political outcomes and they are not going to vote for someone like Haley. I know older people are generally very worried about millennials taking over, but they shouldn't be. We're going to save you guys a ton of tax money by scaling back our bloated and unstable military empire while still maintaining a robust national DEFENSE. Then we'll use that money for things like tax cuts and infrastructure. You know, things that actually help Americans!

Yeah....cause that's where we need to scale back our bloated empire. Our military spending on national defense. You're exactly why we're so worried about millennial mind mush Ethereal. You're the perfect example of why our anxiety is so deep. Our military spending.....including defense, Homeland Security, and border walls are a fraction of tax receipts and are not the reason we're in deficit or debt. Furthermore, as our last baby boomer President reminded us last Monday, a nation that cannot win a war is a nation that cannot prevent one. The slicing into our military will bring voids in international leadership and you young bucks will find yourselves in a hornets nest you cannot safe space out of.

We pray y'all wake up Ethereal. I attended our last Inauguration to personally see Donald J. Trump take the oath of office. I saw millennials wearing vagina hats. Screaming for free college. Completely lost to their own history, how they got here, why their able to even spout off at the mouth concerning 'resist' or occupy.

It is you pu55y hat wearing, safe space occupying, clueless millennial herds who the CNN., MSNBCs, and mainstream media outlets feed on. Manipulate. Trick and flock into a mindset we see displayed in your post above. Lots of happy to pray for this Christmas. Many....needy Observers to our Forum need prayers too though. You got some coming from me Ethereal. It's been a year of interesting statements from you, a painful lesson on our Founding Fathers by your Uncle Ransom. Another even more painful education on the foundation of al-Qaeda under OBL. Why we were attacked on 9-11.....I think a little card with some money in it coming my way is on order. I know it's Christmas, and I should be more humble, but colleges still collect tuition and I must charge for my painful lesson as well. It's the water cooler at your work I'm making you look good at, Ethereal. Your family wondering how this young millennial is so geopolitically astute, it's his teacher. Uncle Ransom.

donttread
12-24-2017, 08:19 AM
Not sure that anyone could really know what Trump's reaction was, and I do not really trust unnamed, anonymous, "inside" sources at this point.

Shit , did he react to me not folding laundry anymore? Damn. LOL

donttread
12-24-2017, 08:22 AM
The UN is pretty useless. I would have made Bolton the US ambassador there for life. Just for the fun of it.

Just drop out and keep raising the rent until they go somewhere else.

donttread
12-24-2017, 08:25 AM

By the time these kids take over they will be out of college and have that real world edge to them and not be so "silly liberal" about certain things. However, defunding the empire back to a "common defense" is something I welcome. However, the megacorps who are the ones who benefit from the empire , and defense contractors will "not go gently into that good night. "