PDA

View Full Version : Existence of UFOs 'proved beyond reasonable doubt

Common
12-24-2017, 09:55 AM
Existence of UFOs 'proved beyond reasonable doubt', says former Pentagon X-Files chief
Earth may well have been visited by UFOs from outer space, the former head of a secret US government programme has told The Telegraph.
Luis Elizondo said the existence of supremely advanced unidentified aircraft, using technology that did not belong to any nation, had been "proved beyond reasonable doubt".
Until two months ago, from his office on the fifth floor of The Pentagon, Mr Elizondo, a career intelligence officer, ran the innocuously named Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP), which was funded with $22 million in "black ops money" from Congress.
The existence of the real-life X-Files department, which began in 2007, was revealed this week and confirmed by the Pentagon.
In an interview with the Telegraph Mr Elizondo said much of what he could discuss was still classified.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/23/existence-ufos-proved-beyond-reasonable-doubt-says-former-pentagon/

Crepitus
12-24-2017, 10:21 AM
I don't think there was ever any doubt that Unidentified Flying Objects existed.

Just to be clear he is saying that we have been visited by alien spacecraft, correct?

Ethereal
12-24-2017, 10:38 AM
Unless the conspiracy theory involves Trump being Putin's agent, liberals have no interest in it.

Crepitus
12-24-2017, 10:53 AM
Unless the conspiracy theory involves Trump being Putin's agent, liberals have no interest in it.

That's right, continue to spread your partisan hackery into threads that aren't political. You are a credit to the conservative cabal.

waltky
12-24-2017, 10:56 AM
Uncle Ferd says, "Yeah...

... dey settin' it up so's the Venutians...

... can come an' shake hands with us.

Ethereal
12-24-2017, 11:02 AM
That's right, continue to spread your partisan hackery into threads that aren't political. You are a credit to the conservative cabal.
How amusing that one of the biggest partisan hacks on the forum would accuse someone else of partisan hackery.

Peter1469
12-24-2017, 11:08 AM
A similar article was posted a few days ago. That one focused on a Navy pilot who tracked a UFO (a pic is in the OP above). So now another military member involved in the same program is coming out.

Strangely, Harry Reid was instrumental in funding this project.

Chris
12-24-2017, 11:34 AM

It wasn't the Russians, man, it was Martians!!

Standing Wolf
12-24-2017, 11:35 AM
One of the most intriguing theories about UFOs is that they may not be from other planets at all, but rather from Earth's own future - and that their occupants are what human beings will someday evolve into. If nothing else, it negates the "vast distances" argument against their being interstellar visitors.

Chris
12-24-2017, 11:38 AM
A similar article was posted a few days ago. That one focused on a Navy pilot who tracked a UFO (a pic is in the OP above). So now another military member involved in the same program is coming out.

Strangely, Harry Reid was instrumental in funding this project.

See http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/92380-Man-says-he-captured-UFO-on-camera-on-NW-Side-of-San-Antonio?p=2244014&viewfull=1#post2244014, under hard to find local news.

Common
12-24-2017, 11:59 AM
Considering the vastness of the universe and all the things we do not know. Its kind of hard not to believe theres some one else out there like us. Either far exceeding our knowledge and capabilities or just starting to learn how to stone dinasuars to death

Its realistic to believe there are other lifeforms out there in various stages of development.

Captdon
12-24-2017, 12:01 PM
I have always wondered why they don't stop and visit. Why would they try to hide from a inferior beings.

Standing Wolf
12-24-2017, 12:08 PM
I have always wondered why they don't stop and visit. Why would they try to hide from a inferior beings.

What, you've never heard of the Prime Directive?

Peter1469
12-24-2017, 12:16 PM
One of the most intriguing theories about UFOs is that they may not be from other planets at all, but rather from Earth's own future - and that their occupants are what human beings will someday evolve into. If nothing else, it negates the "vast distances" argument against their being interstellar visitors.
That and also they may be current craft, part of a secret space program. As of now the Pentagon says it can't account for ~$6.7T.

We could fund a secret space program with that wad of cash.

I do believe we have a secret space program, but I think it is linked to aliens who have allied with the US.

barb012
12-24-2017, 12:24 PM
Logically one would think that if we were visited by aliens that they would make their appearance well known to all of us. If we were able to visit another planet, we certainly would not make it a secret. This beliefs certainly allow more funding to space exploration.

Peter1469
12-24-2017, 12:27 PM
Logically one would think that if we were visited by aliens that they would make their appearance well known to all of us. If we were able to visit another planet, we certainly would not make it a secret. This beliefs certainly allow more funding to space exploration.

Why?

They may have a "Prime Directive" policy like we see in Star Trek. They may think it wise to not disrupt our civilization.

I would think an alien civilization that wanted to make itself known (advanced enough to not need new friends) would do so as an invasion force.

Crepitus
12-24-2017, 12:37 PM

Hopefully it's not a tour group viewing "earth before the Trump nuking" or something like that

Peter1469
12-24-2017, 12:45 PM
Hopefully it's not a tour group viewing "earth before the Trump nuking" or something like that

Many of the UFO reports deal with aliens disabling our nuclear missiles. North Korea may not be allowed to launch on the US.

Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html)

Capt Salas continued: "I was on duty when an object came over and hovered directly over the site.

"The missiles shut down - 10 Minuteman missiles. And the same thing happened at another site a week later. There's a strong interest in our missiles by these objects, wherever they come from. I personally think they're not from planet Earth."

Others claim to have seen similar activity in the UK.

Col Charles Halt said he saw a UFO at the former military base RAF Bentwaters, near Ipswich, 30 years ago, during which he saw beams of light fired into the base then heard on the military radio that aliens had landed inside the nuclear storage area.

He said: "I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted - both then and now - to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practised methods of disinformation."

The site was then the base of the US 81st Tactical Fighter Wing.

Capt Bruce Fenstermacher, a former US Air Force officer, also claims he saw a cigar-shaped UFO hovering above a nuclear base in Wyoming in 1976.

Crepitus
12-24-2017, 12:55 PM
Many of the UFO reports deal with aliens disabling our nuclear missiles. North Korea may not be allowed to launch on the US.

Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html)

I'm not sure whether that's good or bad.

Standing Wolf
12-24-2017, 01:01 PM
That and also they may be current craft, part of a secret space program. As of now the Pentagon says it can't account for ~$6.7T.

We could fund a secret space program with that wad of cash.

I do believe we have a secret space program, but I think it is linked to aliens who have allied with the US.

In the late '70s, I was standing a flight line watch in the early morning hours at Moffett Field, which is located in Mountain View in the S.F. Bay area, when I saw a big something approaching from the south. The field had been closed for hours, so I was curious as to what it might be. I walked over to where its trajectory would take it directly over me. It was a silver disk, probably a hundred feet across and no more than five or six hundred feet in altitude. The bottom of it was well lit by the field lights, and it had seven or eight blue and white lights of its own in what appeared to be a random pattern on its underside. It flew over me very slowly and made no sound whatsoever, then slowly flew toward the Bay and disappeared into the distance.

NASA's Ames Research Center was located, at the time, near the front gate of the base, and rumor had it that they were engaged in anti-gravity research. I later asked someone I knew who worked at the tower if they ever saw unexplained radar contacts, and he confirmed that it happened all the time.

Peter1469
12-24-2017, 01:12 PM
I'm not sure whether that's good or bad.

It is bad from our perspective.

If this is happening to all nuclear powers, then I would say it is good.

Peter1469
12-24-2017, 01:17 PM
During Desert Storm in the days leading up to our ground invasion, when I was on watch at night I saw what looked like lasers being fired from satellites into Iraq. They may have just been for target acquisition. Bombers, AC130s or Apaches usually struck targets to our front soon after.

In the late '70s, I was standing a flight line watch in the early morning hours at Moffett Field, which is located in Mountain View in the S.F. Bay area, when I saw a big something approaching from the south. The field had been closed for hours, so I was curious as to what it might be. I walked over to where its trajectory would take it directly over me. It was a silver disk, probably a hundred feet across and no more than five or six hundred feet in altitude. The bottom of it was well lit by the field lights, and it had seven or eight blue and white lights of its own in what appeared to be a random pattern on its underside. It flew over me very slowly and made no sound whatsoever, then slowly flew toward the Bay and disappeared into the distance.

NASA's Ames Research Center was located, at the time, near the front gate of the base, and rumor had it that they were engaged in anti-gravity research. I later asked someone I knew who worked at the tower if they ever saw unexplained radar contacts, and he confirmed that it happened all the time.

Crepitus
12-24-2017, 01:52 PM
It is bad from our perspective.

If this is happening to all nuclear powers, then I would say it is good.

Kinda what I meant.

Captdon
12-24-2017, 04:28 PM
What, you've never heard of the Prime Directive?

Oh, yea, I forgot.

Captdon
12-24-2017, 04:31 PM
You no sooner attack someone for making a political statement about a non-political thread than here you are.

Crepitus
12-24-2017, 06:58 PM
You no sooner attack someone for making a political statement about a non-political thread than here you are.

I figure the threads already been busted, so why not?