PDA

View Full Version : Malik Obama Drops Obama’s Real Birth Certificate – It’s from Kenya

Amerifalcon
12-24-2017, 05:21 PM
http://www.westernjournalism.com/malik-obama-releases-photo-baracks-real-birth-certificate/

B. Hussein Obama was born in
Mombasa in what is now Kenya on August 4, 1961 at 7:24 PM – and not in
Honolulu, Hawaii

He said he was born in Kenya , later he lied , then somebody submitted a forged BC . He committed a crime and should be imprisoned and the government pension removed and past salary and benefits seized . Anyone that helped perpetrate this crime deserves prison . Soetoro/Obama was a Manchurian President , and everyone can see the damage he did .

Bob the Slob
12-24-2017, 05:47 PM
Fake news.

about the western journalthe western journal is a news company that drives positive cultural change by equipping readers with truth. Every day, westernjournal.com publishes conservative, libertarian, free market and pro-family writers and broadcasters.

hanger4
12-24-2017, 05:54 PM
Fake news.Maybe, but your C&P describing the Western Journal doesn't prove or make that point. Try harder.

Peter1469
12-24-2017, 06:01 PM
Maybe, but your C&P describing the Western Journal doesn't prove or make that point. Try harder.
Plus why would anyone take someone who chose the name Slob seriously?

He would probably get more consideration if he didn't present himself as a clown.

Green Arrow
12-24-2017, 06:33 PM
Oh, Jesus, not this shit again.

Ethereal
12-24-2017, 07:33 PM
Clearly, an investigation is needed in order to clear the air.

Ethereal
12-24-2017, 07:35 PM
Oh, Jesus, not this $#@! again.
That's what I say to myself every time someone posts a thread about Russian collusion. Of course, I know you feel much the same way, seeing as how we're both Putin puppets. Just curious: Did Putin pay you this week? I'm still waiting for my Rubles to arrive in the mail.

Peter1469
12-24-2017, 07:37 PM
Obama was colluding with Kenya. :shocked:

And their is a dossier that said he got golden showers at a gay bath house in Chicago.

Ethereal
12-24-2017, 07:41 PM
Obama was colluding with Kenya. :shocked:

And their is a dossier that said he got golden showers at a gay bath house in Chicago.

Sounds legit.

Someone get Mueller on this.

Green Arrow
12-24-2017, 07:50 PM
That's what I say to myself every time someone posts a thread about Russian collusion. Of course, I know you feel much the same way, seeing as how we're both Putin puppets. Just curious: Did Putin pay you this week? I'm still waiting for my Rubles to arrive in the mail.
That cheap motherfucker has been late on the checks for the last two weeks. I'm starting to look elsewhere for employment. I've heard Iran is looking for help colluding with Americans.

Orion Rules
12-24-2017, 10:13 PM
The Ankh sceptre sunk the Leviathan due to sue Japan for starting all of the Korean wars, for that dolphins and whales have been murdered by the most evil of all societies, as to what situations causes whales to go beaching...

Someone needs to destroy those vampires living upon the Farao Islands, the most evil den of iniquity in existence living anywhere near the same dolphins, they beach whales, because of such evil activity, that every whale dies, transpiring...

Videos of them exist where they are shown laughing.

Even little children are subjected to such sheep herding.

If only President Putin had bombed all of them...
Then he would not have those in the Ukraine.
As it's because of those two who went hunting.
Gad the crocodile really does hate both of them.
Hillary Clinton should cite right by both of them.
Mr. Comey blue prisoner's uniform for burnings.

Every time they choose to speak over Vladimir Putin, as is he watching this, that even the state of /\meriK/\ shall stand idle all because of Donald J. Trump, who deserves to eat grass for a whole field of barley;

That the U.S. President, ever a foe of someone else, that how could he ever be able to maneuver such a joint effort to see him ditch peace with Vladimir Putin so easily, that he never was the best U.S. President, that's Thomas Jefferson's city.

Imagine now, that he was made known of this same F.b.I.'d agent, who became one just because the belief that great crimes were being committed under "the color of law" by paid policemen, as to how many actually paid visits to harass State of Jefferson Property?

Meaning, living in the State of Jefferson XX, and that certain police officers of the enemy's own state were rude, without pale, to a point of, is scarcity of their presence was a choice made so much better when they receive their marching orders to give up every single badge, their guns, all of their owned identity?

As to where the President of the United States, as of now, shall resign as being unfit to serve for the U.S. Presidency:

The President of the United States of America has gathered in so much Karma, as to deserve no benefit of the doubt, because of K/\, K/\RM/\,the magic for mer.

America is the most simplistic state of such misalignment for so much, is hardly a single perpetrator who ever says they are sorry for anything, for give less mercy.

The President of the United States under Vladimir Putin may resign because he does not deserve the dignity to even shake Gloria Allred's own hand, I retained her.

Your shoes are not fit enough to shine, because you were always useful to them, and that's what it means to be put aside, and that can be seen in is others captured.

America, Manasseh, the most forgetful brothers, that /\MERIK/\ is geographically unfit to serve the needs of the most selfish, narcississtic man Americans selected.

'One's religion is their own...' and blah blah blah, that is all that Donald Trump ever does is use the taxpayers' money to derive the most selfish lifestyle to have lived.

That District Attorney Paul Gallegos was the same D.A. present, that I had sworn to do my job the best I could per regarding made to work under the least survived.

Signed, was F.B.I.'d in February 2013, and the same President of the most reckless nation to have lived as long as it has lived has left the best F.B.I. volunteers behind.

Ethereal
12-25-2017, 03:29 AM
That cheap $#@! has been late on the checks for the last two weeks. I'm starting to look elsewhere for employment. I've heard Iran is looking for help colluding with Americans.

If you want, I can put you in contact with the Mullahs. Obama and I are supposed to meet them in Kenya later next year.

Captdon
12-25-2017, 12:24 PM
Clearly, an investigation is needed in order to clear the air.

The air is clear. The birther movement was a political scam.

pragmatic
12-25-2017, 12:29 PM
The footprint on that birth certificate does not look anything like Barack Obama's foot.

Am doubting the validity of this story......