PDA

View Full Version : Why are students permitted to behave like this

Ransom
12-28-2017, 09:21 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/things-get-heated-between-michigan-south-carolina-players-at-outback-bowl-event/ar-BBHqOSe?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Are you representing your University? Are you a good ambassador for the Universities of South Carolina or Michigan?

A little pushing on the field, trash talk during warm ups, we've all seen and heard that.

Acting like juvenile delinquents at the airport.....that's an issue for University Administration. Players need to be reminded to keep their nerve about them, not every insult or comment needs to be responded to. Grow up.

Boris The Animal
12-28-2017, 09:28 AM
Unfortunately, it's the legacy of Liberal "parenting" I posted a video of completely out of control kids on a school bus previously.

DGUtley
12-28-2017, 09:44 AM
Well.... the two teams are S.C.U.M.

nathanbforrest45
12-28-2017, 09:54 AM
Do you expect anything more out of this group?

ripmeister
12-28-2017, 10:11 AM
Well.... the two teams are S.C.U.M.

I'm assuming that this level of hatred is due to your liberal upbringing.:grin: Go Bucks. OH...........

Ransom
12-28-2017, 10:40 AM
And I was serious. Why not the University make an example out of some of these students, you're not going to play. That way, should they say make the 4 game playoff some year, the students will understand that such behavior will result in a suspension from playing that game....and thus will walk away from childish antics in an airport.

Ransom
12-28-2017, 10:41 AM
And I'd ask these students....

Are you representing your University? Are you a good ambassador for the Universities of South Carolina or Michigan?

ripmeister
12-28-2017, 10:59 AM
And I was serious. Why not the University make an example out of some of these students, you're not going to play. That way, should they say make the 4 game playoff some year, the students will understand that such behavior will result in a suspension from playing that game....and thus will walk away from childish antics in an airport.
Don't know about this situation but I think a lot of schools enforce "team rules" when it comes to this type of behavior. I'm always seeing a player suspension here and there for violation of team rules. They never specify what it is but I would imagine some of it is situations such as this.

DGUtley
12-28-2017, 11:02 AM
i'm assuming that this level of hatred is due to your liberal upbringing.:grin: Go bucks. Oh...........

i. o.

jimmyz
12-28-2017, 01:59 PM
Too much testosterone confined in too little space.

Bob the Slob
12-28-2017, 02:08 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/things-get-heated-between-michigan-south-carolina-players-at-outback-bowl-event/ar-BBHqOSe?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

A little pushing on the field, trash talk during warm ups, we've all seen and heard that.

Acting like juvenile delinquents at the airport.....that's an issue for University Administration. Players need to be reminded to keep their nerve about them, not every insult or comment needs to be responded to. Grow up.

Hey, cracker...get your white bread head out of your white cracker arse. Nice talk, huh? Grow up. you neonazi skin headed freak.

jimmyz
12-28-2017, 02:11 PM
Hey, cracker...get your white bread head out of your white cracker arse. Nice talk, huh? Grow up. you neonazi skin headed freak.

:flames: