PDA

View Full Version : Democrats support and exploit illegal aliens for a reason

MisterVeritis
01-15-2018, 11:02 AM
The Democratic Party is the party of massive legal and illegal immigration. I believe it is because long ago they conspired to turn a majority white, Judeo-Christian country into a majority black-brown non-Judeo-Christian country.

The Killer of Chappaquiddick, Ted Kennedy, led the Democrats by passing an immigration law to begin the white genocide. That was in the late 1960s. And here we are in 2018. The Democrats are on the cusp of success.

We bring in more than a million immigrants every year from black, brown and yellow countries. About half of them are on welfare. They are breeders for the next generation of Democratic Party voters.

Here is what the Democrats say about their strategy to fundamentally transform our nation.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” the CAPAF memo reads (https://www.scribd.com/document/368752696/Memo-On-Dreamers). “Donald Trump and the Republican Party continue to jeopardize the futures of millions of Dreamers and their families and throw up roadblocks to meaningful legislative reform, and it is up to Democrats to stand up for them.”

http://www.gopusa.com/leaked-dem-memo-daca-critical-to-future-electoral-success/?omhide=true

"...it is imperative for Democrats to align politically with illegal immigration supporters – if they want to remain in office – by gleaning from racial divisions on the West Coast in the 1990s.“Voters want to know that politicians and leaders are with them and ultimately one of them,” Palmieri explained. “That is the key lesson to draw from the political realignment that took place in California in the years following the enactment of Proposition 187. Although support for Republicans among California Latinos had been on the rise in the years preceding that ballot initiative, the anger and alienation felt by Latino residents – and by some white Republican voters, as well – led to a rapid seismic shirt in the political landscape of the state.”

Democrats are a loathsome, anti-American Party.

resister
01-15-2018, 11:32 AM
That is it in a nutshell, the average democrat has been hoodwinked into believing it has something to do with "compassion".

The Xl
01-15-2018, 12:42 PM
I don't know if there is necessarily a racial component to it, they just want more votes. And poorer people have a tendency to vote Democrat.

barb012
01-15-2018, 01:46 PM
There is a racial component to this since that since the majority of Clinton votes were people of other races.

Peter1469
01-15-2018, 02:14 PM
I don't know if there is necessarily a racial component to it, they just want more votes. And poorer people have a tendency to vote Democrat.
People on the government dole tend to vote (D).

MisterVeritis
01-15-2018, 03:36 PM
People who come from corrupt, authoritarian countries readily accept the corrupt Democratic Party. In 1965 the majority of those countries contained black and brown citizens.

resister
01-15-2018, 03:40 PM
If they don't, they are chastised as "voting against their own interest".

Tahuyaman
01-15-2018, 05:01 PM

Correct. Democrat leaders want the future voters. Republicans want the votes too, but they would rather have the cheap labor.

The poor voting Democratic is starting to change. At least with those poor who are not buried in the dependent class.

Tahuyaman
01-15-2018, 05:03 PM

Correct. Democrats always promise to keep it going. They tell the recipients that Republicans want to put them to work and of course that's a bad thing now days.

Kacper
01-15-2018, 07:29 PM

Poorer urban people. Poorer rural people who cling to their guns and Bibles, not so much.