PDA

View Full Version : Trump? Is it really that hard to understand, My Snowflakes?

zelmo1234
01-17-2018, 10:44 AM
I wonder what things will be like as President Trump continues to Lead this country, and hate to think of what it will be like if and he is re-elected, and with the economy booming that is becoming more and more likely.

President Trump is a New York City Construction Worker. His speech is not going to be polite and politically correct. But this does not mean he is stupid or Racist.

He is a very, very successful in his life, has raised some really good kids and until he was elected President was very well liked.

President Obama was a man of passivism, My guess is he was bullied a lot growing up and was happy to just try and keep the peace. Trump on the other hand was not built that way. He worked for and achieved what he wanted, He is a seize the day person.

He is not doing anything that should surprise anyone. He said he would do the this and he is trying to follow through. When other nations that were getting away the disrespecting the USA under Obama, they are getting very strong language from President Trump.

While Obama would support criminals, and Oppose our Military and Police, Trump is just the opposite.

He is no more dangerous than any of the past presidents, he is just different.

So how about we all just grow up and get on with life.

So how about we let him govern and Democrats you can start finding the person to run against him.

Obama pushed he aged

MisterVeritis
01-17-2018, 10:46 AM
With your moral code, how could you support President Trump? He is flawed.

Bo-4
01-17-2018, 10:49 AM
Kool-Aid for Zelmo :cool:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSX7bCPUMAAkMWf.jpg

nathanbforrest45
01-17-2018, 10:59 AM

Don't ruin this thread please. Take a chill pill, put your feet up and get back to your usual very pointed post.

Hoosier8
01-17-2018, 11:04 AM

At least he is not teaching our kids that blowjobs are not sex. Just sayin.

zelmo1234
01-17-2018, 11:07 AM
If you must know? I did not vote for Mr. Trump. But he is President and being treated unfairly by people that are promoting lies. I am not about that as you very well know.

Nor do I agree with everything that he wants to do. but the majority of the people did and he deserves a chance to govern.

Like Him or Hate him, he is a successful man, and should be given a chance to at least have his agenda voted on.

zelmo1234
01-17-2018, 11:09 AM
Kool-Aid for Zelmo :cool:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSX7bCPUMAAkMWf.jpg

Just curious?

What policy that Trump is supporting do you feel is harmful for the people of the USA.

How do you think it will harm them, and what do you think should be done instead. If what you think should be done cost money who is and how are they going to pay for it.

MisterVeritis
01-17-2018, 11:33 AM
Don't ruin this thread please. Take a chill pill, put your feet up and get back to your usual very pointed post.
Ruin it? Zel is a hypocrite. He cannot vote for flawed candidate. He is morally superior.

MisterVeritis
01-17-2018, 11:34 AM
At least he is not teaching our kids that blowjobs are not sex. Just sayin.
But President Trump married a much younger woman. Zell sleeps with a much younger woman. Zel says he finds that to be creepy.

MisterVeritis
01-17-2018, 12:14 PM
Now go have your fun. I am done here.

Tahuyaman
01-17-2018, 04:25 PM
Thank God he's gone. Now....

Liberals refuse to act responsibly because the President uses course language and engages in inappropriate bickering with his detractors. This has reduced them to opposing a man and not the policies that man advocates. That is not a winning formula.

Crepitus
01-17-2018, 07:28 PM
I wonder what things will be like as President Trump continues to Lead this country, and hate to think of what it will be like if and he is re-elected, and with the economy booming that is becoming more and more likely.

President Trump is a New York City Construction Worker. His speech is not going to be polite and politically correct. But this does not mean he is stupid or Racist.

He is a very, very successful in his life, has raised some really good kids and until he was elected President was very well liked.

President Obama was a man of passivism, My guess is he was bullied a lot growing up and was happy to just try and keep the peace. Trump on the other hand was not built that way. He worked for and achieved what he wanted, He is a seize the day person.

He is not doing anything that should surprise anyone. He said he would do the this and he is trying to follow through. When other nations that were getting away the disrespecting the USA under Obama, they are getting very strong language from President Trump.

While Obama would support criminals, and Oppose our Military and Police, Trump is just the opposite.

He is no more dangerous than any of the past presidents, he is just different.

So how about we all just grow up and get on with life.

So how about we let him govern and Democrats you can start finding the person to run against him.

Obama pushed he aged

Title alone means this belongs in rants. The rest is just repeated trumpian talking points.

Captdon
01-18-2018, 01:45 PM
Just curious?

What policy that Trump is supporting do you feel is harmful for the people of the USA.

How do you think it will harm them, and what do you think should be done instead. If what you think should be done cost money who is and how are they going to pay for it.

You won't get an answer to this. They will throw some ideology around as if that's what wrong with him. The ides that he's doing what he said always escapes them. Trump has caused a meltdown and a dumnbing down on the left.

KathyS
01-19-2018, 07:30 PM
See what sticks, lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJMZ7BIvEpk

resister
01-19-2018, 07:37 PM
Thank God he's gone. Now....

Liberals refuse to act responsibly because the President uses course language and engages in inappropriate bickering with his detractors. This has reduced them to opposing a man and not the policies that man advocates. That is not a winning formula.
Trump (may or may not have) said shithole in a private meeting. The same people feigning righteous indignation, cheered when the hag called half of America "deplorable" 22342

William
01-19-2018, 11:15 PM

How is Mr Veritis ruining this thread? He is a member here, and he is giving an opinion and asking a question - both things he is entitled to do. :huh: