PDA

View Full Version : The "shoes are starting to drop"

texan
01-19-2018, 10:14 AM
Love that line all the posers used here one stupid fake anonymous story after the other they were sucked into stories by the fake news.

Well the embarrassing news has started to fall. I am not much on conspiracies but this one unfortunately looks true. The dots are connecting. The Deep State or whomever you want to call these lifers that think they are above the law and elections are starting be exposed by releasing their own documents.

1. FBI used Dossier for FISA Warrant (and remember that only a hand full of people can sign-off on FISA Warrant requests), its a small group of powerful people. The Dossier is untrue tabloid crap. Even the authors under oath said it wasn't verified. It's confirmed, the FBI went to get one on the Trump people and were denied so they came back with this Dossier they had to know wasn't investigated. Want the big reason why we know they used it? Two FBI officials (Comey and Rosenstein) have been asked the question under oath and wouldn't answer the question. Hello dishonest liars. It's concerning they wouldn't say whether the FBI paid for the Dossier. It is certainly possible.
2. There are internal DOJ, Probably White House and for sure FBI emails that are being shared now. All the dems are fighting the info being released and the republican drum beat is starting to beat loud. Red Flag! Why are the dems fighting against releasing the truth if nothing is there? Let's see that inconvenient truth.
3. Rod Rosenstein went to Ryans office yesterday and begged that these documents not be released to the friggin intel committee......Really Ron? Why? They are bound to confidentiality. Oh because it is really bad and even those people are gonna explode about what was happening.
4. Trump didn't just randomly tweet they were "tapped" a year ago. He saw something. He has access. I know everyone says that he is parroting a news story he likes. Not on this one. Someone showed him or leaked it to it to him.
5. I asked myself what motive would Comey and the others have in helping Hillary? It is pretty obvious, job security.

My guess: This "insurance policy" was in place and paid for by Hillary. Used by the FBI/DOJ. Thought they had the election and decided to not drop it. Then decided to try and unseat the guy afterwards. Unbelievable that our FBI and DOJ in Chicago Style politics have betrayed America like this...................Remember the IRS being used as an attack dog? Same thing, same mentality.

Also, the honorable leaker of confidential information James Comey is involved in this big time. He has to be based on what we have seen. It is sickening what we are seeing dripping out. Well, all you people want the truth and were warned what these people in DC are capable of so get ready. I was really cautious about this stuff but its evident to me now.

Some things I wrote about are in this link:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

Captdon
01-19-2018, 10:24 AM
The Mueller probe is about to end. Her needs to get out before his house of cards collapses.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2018, 11:09 AM
The Mueller probe is about to end. Her needs to get out before his house of cards collapses.

I don't believe it's going to end any time soon. The more he can't find anything to incriminate Trump personally, the more he shifts his focus.

stjames1_53
01-19-2018, 12:24 PM
I don't believe it's going to end any time soon. The more he can't find anything to incriminate Trump personally, the more he shifts his focus.
it's like I've been saying all along...some of our members in here believe and can prove Trump was the shooter on the grassy knoll......well, just about prove it anyway....

Bethere
01-19-2018, 12:28 PM
Love that line all the posers used here one stupid fake anonymous story after the other they were sucked into stories by the fake news.

Well the embarrassing news has started to fall. I am not much on conspiracies but this one unfortunately looks true. The dots are connecting. The Deep State or whomever you want to call these lifers that think they are above the law and elections are starting be exposed by releasing their own documents.

1. FBI used Dossier for FISA Warrant (and remember that only a hand full of people can sign-off on FISA Warrant requests), its a small group of powerful people. The Dossier is untrue tabloid crap. Even the authors under oath said it wasn't verified. It's confirmed, the FBI went to get one on the Trump people and were denied so they came back with this Dossier they had to know wasn't investigated. Want the big reason why we know they used it? Two FBI officials (Comey and Rosenstein) have been asked the question under oath and wouldn't answer the question. Hello dishonest liars. It's concerning they wouldn't say whether the FBI paid for the Dossier. It is certainly possible.
2. There are internal DOJ, Probably White House and for sure FBI emails that are being shared now. All the dems are fighting the info being released and the republican drum beat is starting to beat loud. Red Flag! Why are the dems fighting against releasing the truth if nothing is there? Let's see that inconvenient truth.
3. Rod Rosenstein went to Ryans office yesterday and begged that these documents not be released to the friggin intel committee......Really Ron? Why? They are bound to confidentiality. Oh because it is really bad and even those people are gonna explode about what was happening.
4. Trump didn't just randomly tweet they were "tapped" a year ago. He saw something. He has access. I know everyone says that he is parroting a news story he likes. Not on this one. Someone showed him or leaked it to it to him.
5. I asked myself what motive would Comey and the others have in helping Hillary? It is pretty obvious, job security.

My guess: This "insurance policy" was in place and paid for by Hillary. Used by the FBI/DOJ. Thought they had the election and decided to not drop it. Then decided to try and unseat the guy afterwards. Unbelievable that our FBI and DOJ in Chicago Style politics have betrayed America like this...................Remember the IRS being used as an attack dog? Same thing, same mentality.

Also, the honorable leaker of confidential information James Comey is involved in this big time. He has to be based on what we have seen. It is sickening what we are seeing dripping out. Well, all you people want the truth and were warned what these people in DC are capable of so get ready. I was really cautious about this stuff but its evident to me now.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

Fox news. Lol.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2018, 12:32 PM
Liberals love Fox News when Shepard Smith is criticizing Trump.

Bethere
01-19-2018, 12:40 PM
Liberals love Fox News when Shepard Smith is criticizing Trump.

Only because we are fans of irony.

NapRover
01-19-2018, 12:50 PM
I’m hearing that Schiff is already announcing that the reps are grossly distorting and misleading about the contents of the memo. They’ve had plenty of time to get their stories straight about it.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2018, 12:52 PM
Only because we are fans of irony.

No. It's because you are a partisan hack who cherry-picks everything.

Just for fun, of the major American news networks, which one do you believe is the least biased in its reporting?

Tahuyaman
01-19-2018, 12:53 PM
I’m hearing that Schiff is already announcing that the reps are grossly distorting and misleading about the contents of the memo. They’ve had plenty of time to get their stories straight about it.
Then he should demand that the memos be declassified and released to the public.

Ravens Fan
01-19-2018, 12:55 PM
Then release the memo and let us decide. I don't think the reps would be making absurd claims and promising to release the proof if there was nothing there... but then again, you never know.

Bethere
01-19-2018, 12:55 PM

Just for fun, of the major American news networks, which one do you believe is the least biased in its reporting?

They are very similar except for the hacks from fox.

But I don't rely on tv for my news. I am a college graduate.

Ransom
01-19-2018, 01:01 PM

I have always asked our left leaning Members, left leaning friends, and family......what are you going to look like when this Russian collusion nonsense and anti-Trump hysterics runs out of integrity. When it turns out a big nothing burger...or even starts to haunt your candidate, indeed haunts the entire Democrat apparatus, what is your plan B. All eggs in one basket, the Trump hatred from filibustering a Supreme Court nominee to this latest fake shiithole outrage(highlighted by Corey Booker acting like a little girl)...is this a solid strategy?

Exactly. How and why does the FBI get this piece of character assassination? Did they pay for it, who authored it, who organized it into a 'dossier', who allowed it to be used as a VISA request?

My next question especially for our liberal friends on this forum, are your outrage and collusion rants to be expected should the shoe be on the other foot?

Ryan told him to bag some groceries. All of the sudden, those who have been boiling on about info needing to be revealed.....are begging it not be revealed. And if some of what I'm hearing is true....it makes Rosenstein look like an incompetent fool.

He was correct, something the media today NEVER mentions. They called him out....he was right. More fake news exposed, Trump dominates the media.

Not getting under oath testimony from her, letting what we now know about Huma to skate by........not good.

If this is true, it would begin the real process of why this President was elected. Drain the swamp.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2018, 01:04 PM

You're smart enough to know that answering my question honestly would expose you.

Bethere
01-19-2018, 01:07 PM
You're smart enough to know that answering my question honestly would expose you.

I answered your question. Shame on you.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2018, 01:08 PM
But the last thing Schiff wants is for the truth and whole truth to be made public. Once that happens his credibility will be zero.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2018, 01:09 PM
I answered your question. Shame on you.

I understand. You don't want to expose yourself.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2018, 01:23 PM
Then release the memo and let us decide. I don't think the reps would be making absurd claims and promising to release the proof if there was nothing there... but then again, you never know.

More than likely some would read those memos and translate them to mean the exact opposite of what they say. They would deny things which are there and make up things which aren't.

stjames1_53
01-19-2018, 01:25 PM

you're too easy..of course bethere loves CNN..........................

MisterVeritis
01-19-2018, 01:28 PM
We know the memo exists. We know it is damning. We know Nunes is making an effort to allow every member of Congress access to it. We know an effort is underway to declassify it and release it.

I think we need to prepare nooses for Obama, his entire inner circle, Clinton, her entire inner circle, the Justice Department, the top seven or eight people, the FBI, its top dozen people. The DNI and its top dozen people, the NSA and its top 50 people.

Shall we begin a gofundme to buy quality rope?

Ravens Fan
01-19-2018, 01:31 PM
I have always asked our left leaning Members, left leaning friends, and family......what are you going to look like when this Russian collusion nonsense and anti-Trump hysterics runs out of integrity. When it turns out a big nothing burger...or even starts to haunt your candidate, indeed haunts the entire Democrat apparatus, what is your plan B. All eggs in one basket, the Trump hatred from filibustering a Supreme Court nominee to this latest fake shiithole outrage(highlighted by Corey Booker acting like a little girl)...is this a solid strategy?

Exactly. How and why does the FBI get this piece of character assassination? Did they pay for it, who authored it, who organized it into a 'dossier', who allowed it to be used as a VISA request?

My next question especially for our liberal friends on this forum, are your outrage and collusion rants to be expected should the shoe be on the other foot?

Ryan told him to bag some groceries. All of the sudden, those who have been boiling on about info needing to be revealed.....are begging it not be revealed. And if some of what I'm hearing is true....it makes Rosenstein look like an incompetent fool.

He was correct, something the media today NEVER mentions. They called him out....he was right. More fake news exposed, Trump dominates the media.

Not getting under oath testimony from her, letting what we now know about Huma to skate by........not good.

If this is true, it would begin the real process of why this President was elected. Drain the swamp.

I have been calling this whole thing a wild goose chase for over a year now. Everyone else was saying witch hunt, but I did not see it that way. See in a witch hunt, they are just trying to find something to hang you on. In a wild goose chase, they already know that nothing is there, but they want to keep you busy. That is what this was, but I am not sure how they thought it would play out. It may have bought them a year or so of deflection from their own mis-deeds, the ones they thought would never come to light, since they were making sure Hillary got in. Maybe they thought they could force the impeachment they have been calling for since first thing November 9th, 2016, but other than the far left and a few never-Trumpers, no one has been biting. But what has become quite apparent, is that there was no Trump collusion, and those who have claimed it to be, were only trying to distract the American people from the very real corruption under the Obama Administration.

Will this lead all the way to the White House? How involved was Hillary? Bill? Schiff? Was the MSM complicant, or just useful idiots chasing ratings? Are these issues that the DOJ IG has been checking into? I believe Sessions said that his report should be complete sometime in February.

And who else has been railroaded by our DOJ and FBI with what several Republican Congressmen are describing as KGB style tactics? Who allowed this presumably gross misconduct?

Ravens Fan
01-19-2018, 01:32 PM
More than likely some would read those memos and translate them to mean the exact opposite of what they say. They would deny things which are there and make up things which aren't.

The left would NEVER do something like that!

(Sarcasm off)

Tahuyaman
01-19-2018, 01:32 PM
you're too easy..of course bethere loves CNN..........................

I would like to see any self admitted liberal tell me which American broadcast news agency they consider to be the most objective and least biased.

texan
01-19-2018, 03:18 PM
Fox news. Lol.

Head in the sand LOL! It's not FOX news making it up they are reporting on whats happening. You always act so intelligent until its inconvenient then you turn into this type poster. I know you are intelligent act like it 100% of the time.

Bob the Slob
01-19-2018, 03:30 PM

Steele Dossier has been proven to be truthful in relating to Russia and the Trump campaign and even the money laundering Trump did with the Russian and Italian maffia.
2. There are internal DOJ, Probably White House and for sure FBI emails that are being shared now. All the dems are fighting the info being released and the republican drum beat is starting to beat loud. Red Flag! Why are the dems fighting against releasing the truth if nothing is there? Let's see that inconvenient
The republicans refused to release the Steele dossier and were wanting to put charges on Steel for it when Dianne Feinstein released the 10 hour transcripts and revealed the repubilcans to be crooks and liars. The dossier showed that Steele was patriotic to the US and gave his findings to the FBI as he saw Russia interferring with the elections.
The Steele dossier has already had a hearing on it. GPS fusion testified for 10 hours. The testimony was released.
No, he randomly tweeted that. The president can't get wiretapping done. ONLY the FBI can and it gets warrants from FISA after PROViDING enough activity to show a crime is being committed.
5. I asked myself what motive would Comey and the others have in helping Hillary? It is pretty obvious, job security.v
There is no indication Comey has helped Clinton. There have been investigations and Trump himself could ask the DOJ to investigate it. They won't. No crimes was committed. You seem to forget, republicans control the White House and Congress. IF there was a wrong doing, they are the ones to investigate it.

More anti-Comey rhetoric that Russians love. Keep up your anti-American talk, Vlad and Donny applaud your attacks on democratic institutions. The lack of any evidence for your statement reveals your anti-American thinking.

t

Fox news shows once again why it is FAKE news.

Bob the Slob
01-19-2018, 03:31 PM
I would like to see any self admitted liberal tell me which American broadcast news agency they consider to be the most objective and least biased.

CNN.

You? Which do you consider to be the most unbiased?

Bob the Slob
01-19-2018, 03:32 PM
I have been calling this whole thing a wild goose chase for over a year now. Everyone else was saying witch hunt, but I did not see it that way. See in a witch hunt, they are just trying to find something to hang you on. In a wild goose chase, they already know that nothing is there, but they want to keep you busy. That is what this was, but I am not sure how they thought it would play out. It may have bought them a year or so of deflection from their own mis-deeds, the ones they thought would never come to light, since they were making sure Hillary got in. Maybe they thought they could force the impeachment they have been calling for since first thing November 9th, 2016, but other than the far left and a few never-Trumpers, no one has been biting. But what has become quite apparent, is that there was no Trump collusion, and those who have claimed it to be, were only trying to distract the American people from the very real corruption under the Obama Administration.

Will this lead all the way to the White House? How involved was Hillary? Bill? Schiff? Was the MSM complicant, or just useful idiots chasing ratings? Are these issues that the DOJ IG has been checking into? I believe Sessions said that his report should be complete sometime in February.

And who else has been railroaded by our DOJ and FBI with what several Republican Congressmen are describing as KGB style tactics? Who allowed this presumably gross misconduct?

"The sky is falling" The sky is falling and Putin is our lord.

You sure have nothing in the way of proof of anything to carry on such anti-American rants as this.

Cletus
01-19-2018, 03:43 PM

No, he's not.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2018, 03:51 PM
No, he's not.

Ok, you got me. I was trying to be nice.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2018, 03:54 PM
CNN.

I would say that Fox News is the only broadcast media where all sides are presented.

The rest are clones of each other.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2018, 03:56 PM

You sure have nothing in the way of proof of anything to carry on such anti-American rants as this.

How was that an "anti-American rant"?

Bob the Slob
01-19-2018, 03:59 PM
I would say that Fox News is the only broadcast media where all sides are presented.

The rest are clones of each other.
All sides of what? The Truth?

They are always lying, presenting propaganda and not facts and supporting the rich getting richer. Why would you think they'd do that if they offered all sides?

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2017/10/03/fox-news-helped-conservative-spread-lie-she-was-added-lgbtq-hate-list/218119

FoxNews.com ran an op-ed from a Campus Reform contributor falsely accusing SPLC of placing her on a hate list and saying, “Enough with the hate labels.” FoxNews.com ran an op-ed by Hannah Scherlacher, a contributor to right-wing news outlet Campus Reform, saying she was “targeted” and bullied by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and accusing the organization of placing her on an “LGBTQ hate-list.” Scherlacher claimed she was “labeled an LGBT-hater just for being a guest” on a radio show produced by the anti-LGBTQ hate group Family Research Council (FRC). Scherlacher called the “hate group” and “extremist” labels “a bullying tactic employed by the left to silence conservative ideas” and to “paint any opposition to the far left as morally depraved.” She continued, “I will now have to explain to every future employer why my name is on a hate list,” later calling on SPLC “to remove me from this list.” From FoxNews.com’s September 29 op-ed:

Lies are common for them. They spread them all the time. Like President Obama being born in Kenya. Those are falsehoods. Because if it were True, George W Bush and his administration would be imprisoned for allowing it under their watch.

Bob the Slob
01-19-2018, 03:59 PM
How was that an "anti-American rant"?

Sorry. I can't dummy down that far. There are just certain concepts you have to be able to understand to join a discussion group.

texan
01-19-2018, 04:00 PM
CNN.

:rollseyes:

Uh okay, yeah! CNN has been really unbiased...................whew!

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+retractions+has+CNN+had+to+retra ct+on+trump&oq=how+many+retractions+has+CNN+had+to +retract+on+trump&aqs=chrome..69i57.13457j0j7&sour ceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Bob the Slob
01-19-2018, 04:02 PM
:rollseyes:

Uh okay, yeah! CNN has been really unbiased...................whew!

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+retractions+has+CNN+had+to+retra ct+on+trump&oq=how+many+retractions+has+CNN+had+to +retract+on+trump&aqs=chrome..69i57.13457j0j7&sour ceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Unbiased is not the word to use. Accurate and fact based is. And when they make a mistake,they correct it.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=h1tiWobIK8aMsQX4ipf4BQ&q=Fox+news+lies&oq=Fox+news+lies&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.2074.5060.0.5497.13.11.0.2.2.0.174.1266 .3j8.11.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.13.1288...46j0i131i67k1j0i131k1j0i67k1j0i46k 1.0.NLlalVWeKPY

stjames1_53
01-19-2018, 04:08 PM
Unbiased is not the word to use. Accurate and fact based is. And when they make a mistake,they correct it.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=h1tiWobIK8aMsQX4ipf4BQ&q=Fox+news+lies&oq=Fox+news+lies&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.2074.5060.0.5497.13.11.0.2.2.0.174.1266 .3j8.11.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.13.1288...46j0i131i67k1j0i131k1j0i67k1j0i46k 1.0.NLlalVWeKPY

they've sure been making a lot of "mistakes"..................most of their headline stories have had to deal with retractions and *ahem* clarifications.............hahahahahahahah

Bob the Slob
01-19-2018, 04:10 PM
they've sure been making a lot of "mistakes"..................most of their headline stories have had to deal with retractions and *ahem* clarifications.............hahahahahahahah
So? Are you confused about what is truth and what is not? Sides, I don't see that many. I am thinking you have sore bums because of how they have exposed your party and your nothing leader at the white house.

resister
01-19-2018, 04:18 PM

They are always lying, presenting propaganda and not facts and supporting the rich getting richer. Why would you think they'd do that if they offered all sides?

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2017/10/03/fox-news-helped-conservative-spread-lie-she-was-added-lgbtq-hate-list/218119

Lies are common for them. They spread them all the time. Like President Obama being born in Kenya. Those are falsehoods. Because if it were True, George W Bush and his administration would be imprisoned for allowing it under their watch.

texan
01-19-2018, 04:21 PM
t

Steele Dossier has been proven to be truthful in relating to Russia and the Trump campaign and even the money laundering Trump did with the Russian and Italian maffia.

Post your link Slob.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/29/opinions/trump-dossier-matters-opinion-weiss/index.html
I went to CNN since thats your source for news. Not confirmed as of October 10 months after it is out. Not confirmed today. Confirmed by its authors under oath they hadn't confirmed. You can read it or watch it at the 1:12 minute mark where it isn't confirmed.

Now that your first point of BS is discredited Slob, move along.

texan
01-19-2018, 04:28 PM
BTW I do not know if its true, but it is being reported thru "White House Sources." When they didn't get the first FISA Warrant from a certain judge, they end ran him the second time and went to a second judge with the fake dossier. It is being said in these memo's that Obama "called" this judge and asked him to approve it. Now if true it doesn't mean POTUS knew the dossier was fake. He could have been told otherwise. But this ain't good if its true and being the head of the snake he is gonna get tarnished. Welcome to Chicago American People.

Just wait till Trump can comment! Want to talk about a vicious justified attack. PEES ACT PRESIDENTIAL SIR! Uh no! Tear into their corrupt a$$ like a pit-bull.............We will see.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2018, 04:40 PM
Liberals can't tolerate a source of news which gives an opportunity for all sides to be heard.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2018, 04:48 PM
Sorry. I can't dummy down that far. There are just certain concepts you have to be able to understand to join a discussion group.

I'm waiting for you to tell me how wanting corruption to be exposed and punished is anti-american.

texan
01-19-2018, 04:52 PM
What about Slob my friends? Give me a ruling:

The republicans refused to release the Steele dossier and were wanting to put charges on Steel for it when Dianne Feinstein released the 10 hour transcripts and revealed the repubilcans to be crooks and liars. The dossier showed that Steele was patriotic to the US and gave his findings to the FBI as he saw Russia interferring with the elections.

pa·tri·ot·ic
ˌpātrēˈädik/
adjective

having or expressing devotion to and vigorous support for one's country.

Author
Christopher David Steele is a founding director of Orbis Business Intelligence, a London-based private intelligence firm. Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Steele)
Born (https://www.google.com/search?q=christopher+steele+born&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NEw2KiwrSksz0RLLTrbSL0jNL8hJBVJFxfl5Vkn5RXkA qwd6SykAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtMaF_-TYAhUCbKwKHS6sCYoQ6BMIqwEoADAY): June 24, 1964 (age 53), Aden, Yemen (https://www.google.com/search?q=Aden+Yemen&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NEw2KiwrSkszUeLQz9U3sMwwS9cSy0620i9IzS_ISQVS RcX5eVZJ-UV5ALeA2XszAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtMaF_-TYAhUCbKwKHS6sCYoQmxMIrAEoATAY)
Nationality (https://www.google.com/search?q=christopher+steele+nationality&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NEw2KiwrSksz0ZLNTrbSL0jNL8hJBVJFxfl5VnmJJZn5 eYk5mSWVAFtnR5QwAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtMaF_-TYAhUCbKwKHS6sCYoQ6BMIrwEoADAZ): British
Alma mater (https://www.google.com/search?q=christopher+steele+alma+mater&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NEw2KiwrSksz0VLIKLfST87PyUlNLsnMz9MvSM0vyEm1 SszJTVTITSxJLQIAUNdtAzMAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtMaF_-TYAhUCbKwKHS6sCYoQ6BMIsgEoADAa): Girton College, Cambridge (https://www.google.com/search?q=Girton+College&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NEw2KiwrSkszUeLUz9U3MEoqSzbVUsgot9JPzs_JSU0u yczP0y9IzS_ISbVKzMlNVMhNLEktAgAP3br2PgAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtMaF_-TYAhUCbKwKHS6sCYoQmxMIswEoATAa)
Spouse (https://www.google.com/search?q=christopher+steele+spouse&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NEw2KiwrSksz0ZLITrbSL0jNL8hJBVJFxfl5VsUF-aXFqQBJ-250KwAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtMaF_-TYAhUCbKwKHS6sCYoQ6BMItgEoADAb): Laura Steele (https://www.google.com/search?q=Laura+Steele+Christopher+Steele&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NEw2KiwrSkszUYJzK9OLSpK1JLKTrfQLUvMLclKBVFFx fp5VcUF-aXEqAJ2yfZI6AAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtMaF_-TYAhUCbKwKHS6sCYoQmxMItwEoATAb) (m. 1990–2006), Katherine Steele (https://www.google.com/search?q=Katherine+Steele&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NEw2KiwrSkszUYJyzQzNUoqzDLUkspOt9AtS8wtyUoFU UXF-nlVxQX5pcSoAAFNneToAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtMaF_-TYAhUCbKwKHS6sCYoQmxMIuAEoAjAb)
Children (https://www.google.com/search?q=christopher+steele+children&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NEw2KiwrSksz0ZLKTrbSL0jNL8hJBVJFxfl5VskZmTkp Ral5AMlzEWItAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtMaF_-TYAhUCbKwKHS6sCYoQ6BMIuwEoADAc): Georgina Steele (https://www.google.com/search?q=Georgina+Steele&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NEw2KiwrSkszUYJzK0wN0sy0pLKTrfQLUvMLclKBVFFx fp5VckZmTkpRah4ACz-kMDwAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtMaF_-TYAhUCbKwKHS6sCYoQmxMIvAEoATAc), Matthew Steele (https://www.google.com/search?q=Matthew+Steele+Christopher+Steele&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NEw2KiwrSkszUYJz47MKDIy0pLKTrfQLUvMLclKBVFFx fp5VckZmTkpRah4AE-U6UjwAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtMaF_-TYAhUCbKwKHS6sCYoQmxMIvQEoAjAc), Henry Steele (https://www.google.com/search?q=Henry+Steele+Christopher+Steele&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NEw2KiwrSkszUUJwc7KMMrSkspOt9AtS8wtyUoFUUXF-nlVyRmZOSlFqHgAx-mBNPAAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtMaF_-TYAhUCbKwKHS6sCYoQmxMIvgEoAzAc)
Siblings (https://www.google.com/search?q=christopher+steele+siblings&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NEw2KiwrSksz0ZLMTrbSL0jNL8hJBVJFxfl5VsWZSTmZ eekAtFqg6iwAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtMaF_-TYAhUCbKwKHS6sCYoQ6BMIwQEoADAd): Alison Steele (https://www.google.com/search?q=Alison+Steele&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NEw2KiwrSkszUYJxiwySk3IstSSzk630C1LzC3JSgVRR cX6eVXFmUk5mXjoA3DfHTDsAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtMaF_-TYAhUCbKwKHS6sCYoQmxMIwgEoATAd), Claire Steele (https://www.google.com/search?q=Claire+Steele&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NEw2KiwrSkszUYJzS3LTTMq0JLOTrfQLUvMLclKBVFFx fp5VcWZSTmZeOgCCta-JOwAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtMaF_-TYAhUCbKwKHS6sCYoQmxMIwwEoAjAd)

Slob is so entertaining with his lack of knowledge. I am pretty sure he is Cigar operating under his real name.

texan
01-19-2018, 05:09 PM
More awesome commentary from Slob.

The Steele dossier has already had a hearing on it. GPS fusion testified for 10 hours. The testimony was released.

He doesn't even know whats going on......If he does someone explain this response.

Let me help him.........................SLOB, the bulk of this is regarding the FISA Warrants and the documents released today and yesterday (AS REFERENCED!). I am sure CNN ISN'T COVERING THAT FOR YOU SLOB. Not the fing Dossier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........WE ALL KNOW THE DOSSIER IS REALEASED GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD GOD.

Ravens Fan
01-19-2018, 05:22 PM

Your post has nothing to do with the one of mine that you quoted. Can you refute any of it?

The proof behind my statement is in the reports from the Congressmen who have been allowed to see the classified document them selves. Of course, in this case it is not annomous sources, but rather people who are willing to not only be quoted, but go on camera and make the claims in person. If what they have described is the truth, we will all know very soon.

Did you mean a rant against anti-Americans? Because that is the only way your comment makes any sense.

Ravens Fan
01-19-2018, 05:24 PM

I don't see how you can get any dumber that the claim you made about my "rant", but OK.

Grokmaster
01-19-2018, 05:51 PM

You have just very aptly outlined a conspiracy to commit SEDITION, after unsuccessfully conspiring to influence the election.

I agree, wholeheartedly...

Grokmaster
01-19-2018, 05:52 PM

If the basis of the entire probe is proven to be a pack of lies, it will be ended...by Congress, via its oversight authority.

Grokmaster
01-19-2018, 05:53 PM
Fox news. Lol.
Why do you suppose that Schiff is doing cartwheels to keep the public, or anyone else, from seeing the memo, and other incriminating documents?
Your "kill the messenger" post is desperation defined. Nice try, Alinski...

Grokmaster
01-19-2018, 05:56 PM
But the last thing Schiff wants is for the truth and whole truth to be made public. Once that happens his credibility will be zero.
The credibility of the entire Russianista Sedition Conspiracy caste of perps will be zero...

Grokmaster
01-19-2018, 05:58 PM
We know the memo exists. We know it is damning. We know Nunes is making an effort to allow every member of Congress access to it. We know an effort is underway to declassify it and release it.

I think we need to prepare nooses for Obama, his entire inner circle, Clinton, her entire inner circle, the Justice Department, the top seven or eight people, the FBI, its top dozen people. The DNI and its top dozen people, the NSA and its top 50 people.

Shall we begin a gofundme to buy quality rope?

Grokmaster
01-19-2018, 06:00 PM

Great points, all.

Grokmaster
01-19-2018, 06:01 PM
t

Right, Alinski, Jr.

Grokmaster
01-19-2018, 06:04 PM

Schiff is pissing himself trying to block the release of this memo. If it's nothing...why?

Still desperately hiding from the FACTS about who Putin's bitch really is, we see...do I need to repost the ENTIRE LIST of Obama-Putin ass kissings...again?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

Grokmaster
01-19-2018, 06:06 PM

Captdon
01-19-2018, 06:29 PM

What does being a college graduate have to do with it except for looking down your nose. It doesn't make you smart.

Kalkin
01-19-2018, 06:37 PM

Underwater basket weaving or lesbian studies?

resister
01-19-2018, 06:44 PM
What does being a college graduate have to do with it except for looking down your nose. It doesn't make you smart.
Bob the Slob assures us liberal elitism is just "fake news" A diploma means very little these days, except a degree in liberal indoctrination.

Any trade far trumps a diploma.

Grokmaster
01-20-2018, 09:08 PM
@Bob the Slob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1780) assures us liberal elitism is just "fake news" A diploma means very little these days, except a degree in liberal indoctrination.

Any trade far trumps a diploma.

A trade is good to have in today's world where young man have no manual skills...

Grokmaster
01-22-2018, 03:11 PM

Most desperate attempt to change the subject of the month. A full TEN Alinski Points awarded.

nathanbforrest45
01-22-2018, 03:30 PM
it's like I've been saying all along...some of our members in here believe and can prove Trump was the shooter on the grassy knoll......well, just about prove it anyway....Or as the line in Sympathy For the Devil goes "We shout who shot the Kennedy's when after all it was Donald Trump you see"

Grokmaster
01-22-2018, 07:45 PM
Nice to see the Hillary/DNC/Obama Swamp KGB-FBI funded and perpetrated foreign election interference and sedition conspiracies finally being exposed.

THANK GOD Hillary did not win...or we would never have found out...