PDA

View Full Version : Another inconvienent truth for Dems

texan
01-20-2018, 09:49 AM
https://www.facebook.com/DailyMentions/videos/2063771047237864/

Leep it up with you polling and counting on that BS for the Schumer Shutdown. People are not buying it. CNN I am sure is floored here. LOL! It is this way everywhere. The far left just can’t grasp they are losing their bathroom arguments over economics.

Crepitus
01-20-2018, 12:15 PM
https://www.facebook.com/DailyMentions/videos/2063771047237864/

Leep it up with you polling and counting on that BS for the Schumer Shutdown. People are not buying it. CNN I am sure is floored here. LOL! It is this way everywhere. The far left just can’t grasp they are losing their bathroom arguments over economics.

Ummm, facebook? As a source?

Surely you jest.

Tahuyaman
01-21-2018, 12:17 AM

Surely you jest.

Would it be more credible if it was posted on Twitter? Still, the source was actually CNN. You've always approved of CNN in the past. Why not on this? N

zelmo1234
01-21-2018, 12:39 AM

Surely you jest.

I will bet that you are OK with CNN and if you would have bothered you would have noticed that.

Also the discussion after this was not, maybe we should look at this, but more, can you believe that people are that stupid from CNN

And this is why I think that Trump will once again shock the nation. The left will rally around themselves and only report the stories that they want to. They will look at the turn out from the Obama elections and use that as the basis for their polling and will have the shock when it does not go their way.

I for one can't wait to see what happens over the next 2 years.

Crepitus
01-21-2018, 10:45 AM
Would it be more credible if it was posted on Twitter? Still, the source was actually CNN. You've always approved of CNN in the past. Why not on this? N

Lol, I didn't even click the Facebook link. Post one from cnn.

Tahuyaman
01-21-2018, 12:04 PM
Lol, I didn't even click the Facebook link. Post one from cnn.

are you serious?

Crepitus
01-21-2018, 01:44 PM
are you serious?

Ayup. Facebook as a source? Hell no I didn't click it. I can't believe you expected anyone to take it seriously.

Tahuyaman
01-21-2018, 02:00 PM
Ayup. Facebook as a source? Hell no I didn't click it. I can't believe you expected anyone to take it seriously.

CNN was the source It was posted on Facebook. Besides, Facebook is the new home for the left. You guys own it. Live with it.