Will not be part of the spending bill

Oop's

Common
01-20-2018, 02:31 PM
Ill wait for our resident liberals to tell us how the democrats won

zelmo1234
01-20-2018, 02:47 PM

And they are going to bring up the Military Budget as a separate bill and then they will work on the things that they can't agree on

Here is the funny part. If they do it this way, there are a lot of things that the Dems waste money on like planned parenthood that will not get funded

Happy Dance

gamewell45
01-20-2018, 04:56 PM

I think everybody loses this time around; both republican and democrat parties, the government workers who have no say in this and the American people who most likely are getting fed up with Washington, DC partisan politics.

I don't think either side is doing their job and I'm beginning to wonder if it would be nice for another minor political party to come into prominence to give American's an alternate choice instead of business as usual of the Beltway.

Trumpster
01-20-2018, 05:27 PM
Gamewell45, people have been talking about "another minor political party" for ages but all it would do is split the vote which is not at all helpful. I think we already have an alternate choice that is not business as usual: President Trump! It's not easy, but much easier than trying to building a new party.

Peter1469
01-20-2018, 07:40 PM
Gamewell45, people have been talking about "another minor political party" for ages but all it would do is split the vote which is not at all helpful. I think we already have an alternate choice that is not business as usual: President Trump! It's not easy, but much easier than trying to building a new party.

I have voted 3rd party since 2006 when the Republicans were spending like drunken democrats.

I see no reason to not vote 3rd party.