PDA

View Full Version : Marco Rubio returns to DC from Florida to fire chief of staff over 'allegations of im

gamewell45
01-28-2018, 08:31 AM
"Sen. Marco Rubio on Saturday night traveled from his home state of Florida to Washington to fire his chief of staff over "allegations of improper conduct," the Republican lawmaker said.
"Yesterday afternoon, I was made aware, for the first time, of allegations of improper conduct by my Chief of Staff while under the employment of my office," Rubio said in a statement Saturday. "These allegations were reported directly to me instead of our General Counsel or the Congressional Office of Compliance. Immediately upon receiving this complaint, I along with our General Counsel, began an investigation of this matter."
Rubio, who did not identify the staffer by name in his statement, further explained, "By early this afternoon, I had sufficient evidence to conclude that while employed by this office, my Chief of Staff had violated office policies regarding proper relations between a supervisor and their subordinates. I further concluded that this led to actions which in my judgement amounted to threats to withhold employment benefits.""

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/marco-rubio-returns-florida-dc-fire-chief-staff-065004200--abc-news-topstories.html

I am of the opinion that the Senator handled this very properly. Kudos to Rubio for his prompt handling of what could have become a very messy situation.

nathanbforrest45
01-28-2018, 09:06 AM
More proof of collusion with the Russians

zelmo1234
01-28-2018, 09:29 AM
It is high time that people are held accountable. and they stop the cover ups

Look at what is Happening at Michigan State University, It is criminal the cover up that is being discovered.

Sports, Politics, nor any other reason should protect these people that decide to commit these acts. It is high time that they are held accountable.

nathanbforrest45
01-28-2018, 11:16 AM
But but but, Hillary is upset about her aide being found out.

stjames1_53
01-28-2018, 12:28 PM
It is high time that people are held accountable. and they stop the cover ups

Look at what is Happening at Michigan State University, It is criminal the cover up that is being discovered.

Sports, Politics, nor any other reason should protect these people that decide to commit these acts. It is high time that they are held accountable.

Franklin said that a corrupt government would exist as long as enough corrupt people supported it.

stjames1_53
01-28-2018, 12:30 PM
But but but, Hillary is upset about her aide being found out.

the word she used was................"dismayed"
REALLY??? I wonder if she was dismayed about Billy running around the WH poking every intern he could get his miserable grimy mitts on.........we know what she did, but it wasn't an act of "dismayed"

Grokmaster
01-28-2018, 02:12 PM
Good for Rubio...

pragmatic
01-28-2018, 02:23 PM
More proof of collusion with the Russians

The pinko b*stards...