PDA

View Full Version : chris wallace....is he a flake or just another lib masquerading as a journalist.

GRUMPY
06-28-2011, 04:49 PM
i guess wallace in an interview with bachmann over the weekend asked her if she was a flake....is this journalism today or does the question tell us all we needed to know about wallace.....

Conley
06-28-2011, 05:04 PM
chris wallace is a great journalist. you can't throw a thirty year career under the bus for one mistake. he apologized. we all screw up in our jobs (well except the great lighthouse keeper ;D)

MMC
06-28-2011, 05:08 PM
What a stupid question to ask her. What has Wallace been listening to Matthews and Herr Olbermann to much. Thats like asking somebody, hey are you a dipshit. Althought I am sure for 15 minutes of fame someone would respond in the affirmative.

Did he ask her anything on Free-trade? Bring up any of that NAFTA bullshit? As usual, lets not ask any real hard questions.

Conley
06-28-2011, 05:12 PM
Colmes sides with Wallace...guess Hannity let him out of his cage today? :D >:D

Alan Colmes appeared with Don Imus this morning to debate President Obama’s Afghanistan policy with Imus producer Bernard McGuirk, yet when the topic turned to Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann, the sparks humorously began to fly. Colmes rattled off various verbal gaffes Bachmann made, to which McGuirk replied Obama has made mistakes as well. Yet Colmes emphatically highlighted the difference: “Bachmann is doing stuff today!”

Colmes also said, “I wish Chris Wallace had not apologized for what was not even a serious question.” Wallace’s apology was unnecessary according to Colmes since “flake” is not a sexist term and since Bachmann does in fact frequently make questionable statements. “Even this morning she got it wrong on another show, saying John Quincy Adams was a Founding Father, she cannot get anything right,” Colmes concluded.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/alan-colmes-i-wish-chris-wallace-had-not-apologized-to-michele-bachmann/

GRUMPY
06-28-2011, 05:46 PM

Alan Colmes appeared with Don Imus this morning to debate President Obama’s Afghanistan policy with Imus producer Bernard McGuirk, yet when the topic turned to Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann, the sparks humorously began to fly. Colmes rattled off various verbal gaffes Bachmann made, to which McGuirk replied Obama has made mistakes as well. Yet Colmes emphatically highlighted the difference: “Bachmann is doing stuff today!”

Colmes also said, “I wish Chris Wallace had not apologized for what was not even a serious question.” Wallace’s apology was unnecessary according to Colmes since “flake” is not a sexist term and since Bachmann does in fact frequently make questionable statements. “Even this morning she got it wrong on another show, saying John Quincy Adams was a Founding Father, she cannot get anything right,” Colmes concluded.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/alan-colmes-i-wish-chris-wallace-had-not-apologized-to-michele-bachmann/

yes the one is quite the genius is he not....
The ULTIMATE SARAH PALIN is a Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest, STUPID MORON Bitch Paul Revere The Undefeated (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wJfsLafye4#)

actually caught a little of the bs re the founders and slavery....she answered rather poorly....clearly many of the founders opposed slavery, it is broadly accepted that jefferson was quite conflicted on the matter being a slave owner by inheritance but quite uncomfortable with it....further the word slavery is conspicuous by it's absence from the constitution and i would argue the seeds for the eradication of slavery in the new world were planted by the requirement to ban the importation of slaves beginning in i think 1805....my problem with palin is he lack of clear articulation if i have a problem with her......

Conley
06-28-2011, 05:57 PM
who would you support more for pres grumpy, palin or bachmann?

Conley
06-28-2011, 05:59 PM
remember this wallace interview?

:D

Bill Clinton's Chris Wallace Interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNoN403tXU4#)

Mister D
06-28-2011, 06:04 PM
Yep. "You people...you people".

Mister D
06-28-2011, 06:05 PM
i guess wallace in an interview with bachmann over the weekend asked her if she was a flake....is this journalism today or does the question tell us all we needed to know about wallace.....

Great journalist or not that's an embarrassment.

Mister D
06-28-2011, 06:06 PM

Anthony Cumio does a great Imus impression. ;D

Mister D
06-28-2011, 06:08 PM

The ULTIMATE SARAH PALIN is a Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest, STUPID MORON Bitch Paul Revere The Undefeated (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wJfsLafye4#)

actually caught a little of the bs re the founders and slavery....she answered rather poorly....clearly many of the founders opposed slavery, it is broadly accepted that jefferson was quite conflicted on the matter being a slave owner by inheritance but quite uncomfortable with it....further the word slavery is conspicuous by it's absence from the constitution and i would argue the seeds for the eradication of slavery in the new world were planted by the requirement to ban the importation of slaves beginning in i think 1805....my problem with palin is he lack of clear articulation if i have a problem with her......

A serious conflict over slavery was inevitable. The writing was on the wall before 1805, IMHO.

MMC
06-28-2011, 06:27 PM
Think Jefferson was conflicted when his was tapping some of that ass? He had a thing for all things French. Frilly and lacey like. Just what was the Aristocracy in France like. Partying with the nobles. Nothing Exceeds like Excess eh. I think Franklin may have mentioned something in his notes about such. Needless to say, the Sin-City of Europe was about to discover their New Found Way of Life.....

GRUMPY
06-28-2011, 06:41 PM
chris wallace is a great journalist. you can't throw a thirty year career under the bus for one mistake. he apologized. we all screw up in our jobs (well except the great lighthouse keeper ;D)

that was not a mistake conley that was a smear job period....and if he cannot do his job any better than that he should be in a different line of employment....funny fox gets slammed by the msm over right wing bias but the truth be told, outside of news shows they are middle to left especially their site....

GRUMPY
06-28-2011, 06:43 PM

sorry, bachmann although that was my original critique of palin who i believe has become much more polished in her presentation or maybe the awe of celebrity has vanished....

GRUMPY
06-28-2011, 06:44 PM

A serious conflict over slavery was inevitable. The writing was on the wall before 1805, IMHO.

clearly.....

Conley
06-28-2011, 09:18 PM

sorry, bachmann although that was my original critique of palin who i believe has become much more polished in her presentation or maybe the awe of celebrity has vanished....

i wonder who is more qualified...while it is impressive being a governor, and palin accomplished some great things, quitting in the middle of her term would probably keep me from voting for her. i would go with bachmann too.

Juggernaut
06-29-2011, 03:58 AM
It was a dumb mistake to use liberal talking points as a question. He's conservative, tough but the question was dopey and beneath FOX standards. FOX does a better job than most, the proof is in the ratings while the msm lose money pretending not to be biased and full of lies. Wallace will recover but he gave the rest something to chew on and it gave conservatives reason to call out the msm and lib media for concealing Obama's gaffes and his lies.

GRUMPY
06-29-2011, 07:14 AM

i wonder who is more qualified...while it is impressive being a governor, and palin accomplished some great things, quitting in the middle of her term would probably keep me from voting for her. i would go with bachmann too.

then you would not vote for anyone currently holding elected office running for president.....if find her actions much less troubling than someone who would use the taxpayer dime to pursue another/higher office while obviously shirking the responsibilities for which they are being paid.....on what issues do you disagree with palin conley....

Juggernaut
06-29-2011, 07:41 PM

Palin quit due to $500,000 in legal bills over ethics complaints but she was in the process of writing her first book so that's debateable, she could have fought back. I believer her in saying she couldn't get any work done with partisan complaints and legislature that turned on her after dems from the beltway started pushing politics against her policies. They wanted her gone and she ran towards the money. I'm thinking she'll run for the senate, otherwise the theory is she'll try to become the conservative Oprah. That too will piss off libs but they go crazy over anyone who doesn't meet their fickle double standards.