PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain's Latest TV Spot

Conley
10-27-2011, 09:00 AM
This is a weird one! :D

Herman Cain Thank You For Smoking Campaign Ad. (Hilarious) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6VnTqpTqvQ#ws)

Seems it's provoking quite a reaction. Cain is definitely good at getting people's attention.

Elibe
10-27-2011, 10:50 AM
i saw this before

i dont get it

MMC
10-27-2011, 01:51 PM
:-\

He is going nowheres fast. Has no staff in NH or Iowa. He is not even certain of his own plan. Here is the kicker even in the Straw Polls he won. He is not picking up what is needed for the Nomination. What does that tell you?

Cruel
10-27-2011, 04:16 PM
i saw this before

i dont get it

So what.

You Leftists don't get it in regards to lot of things.

jgreer
10-27-2011, 04:27 PM
So explain it to us since you think it makes sense LOL

Cruel
10-27-2011, 04:44 PM

He is going nowheres fast. Has no staff in NH or Iowa. He is not even certain of his own plan. Here is the kicker even in the Straw Polls he won. He is not picking up what is needed for the Nomination. What does that tell you?

There's no strong proof of that and more proof that he's remaining ahead and steady.
In the following link to a poll result there is also a video of Cain's viewpoints of the ad.
http://nation.foxnews.com/herman-cain/2011/10/27/fox-news-poll-voters-jumping-cain-train

The results of another poll.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20125120-503544/herman-cain-tops-mitt-romney-in-latest-cbs-nyt-poll/

I heard Cain say on TV that he had campaign people in Iowa. It's also not like Iowa or New Hampshire are must win States either and in New Hampshire it would be expected that the majority of Republicans there would vote for the RINO Romney.

Cruel
10-27-2011, 04:53 PM

Another asinine statement by the Leftist/Marxist jgreer, jgreer why don't you explain why you don't understand plain English and why you're so stupid.

jgreer
10-27-2011, 05:01 PM

Another asinine statement by the Leftist/Marxist jgreer, jgreer why don't you explain why you don't understand plain English and why you're so stupid.

The video is stupid. It's a guy who works for Cain and chain smokes. Disgusting and stupid.

MMC
10-27-2011, 05:03 PM

There's no strong proof of that and more proof that he's remaining ahead and steady.
In the following link to a poll result there is also a video of Cain's viewpoints of the ad.
http://nation.foxnews.com/herman-cain/2011/10/27/fox-news-poll-voters-jumping-cain-train

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20125120-503544/herman-cain-tops-mitt-romney-in-latest-cbs-nyt-poll/

I heard Cain say on TV that he had campaign people in Iowa. It's also not like Iowa or New Hampshire are must win States either and in New Hampshire it would be expected that the majority of Republicans there would vote for the RINO Romney.

Yeah.....I heard. But what I am giving you is coming from Medved(moderate conservative) and Townhall Magazine. Agreed he shouldnt waste time with NH. Plus they were saying he is also having money problems. Again with Iowa its caucus' and according to all I talk with its all about getting your people out to get people to the polls. That they think he is definately weak there. Its all ground work and getting people to come and sit in homes and listen. But that he is better off than Perry there. Again the Problem is Perry has 15 mil already to play with. Yet rumour has it that Romney has people on the ground in Iowa having been there before.

U can check Medved's site out. He has few things up on all the Contenders. Also TownHall. I would also watch with who Perkins and the Heritage Foundation runs with. As I hear it now. They are not backing Cain. :)

Mr. Wonderful
10-27-2011, 05:20 PM

Cain is going to be just fine. He is in the drivers seat and Iowa and New Hampshire are still a long way away.

MMC
10-27-2011, 06:20 PM

Cain is going to be just fine. He is in the drivers seat and Iowa and New Hampshire are still a long way away.

Truthfully Iowa and NH are over-rated. Plus I dont think they should have to always go first. NH is primarily a Democratic State anyways. Either way Cain will need to get more people in Iowa. Still he is in front of Perry. Who is a joke. Like they stated Cain needs to transform himself and by getting people on the ground. He should be able to take Florida away from Perry and Romney. Another problem is Cali's 55 dels. Whom have gone with Ron Paul each and every time.

Conley
10-27-2011, 06:22 PM

Truthfully Iowa and NH are over-rated. Plus I dont think they should have to always go first. NH is primarily a Democratic State anyways. Either way Cain will need to get more people in Iowa. Still he is in front of Perry. Who is a joke. Like they stated Cain needs to transform himself and by getting people on the ground. He should be able to take Florida away from Perry and Romney. Another problem is Cali's 55 dels. Whom have gone with Ron Paul each and every time.

Ron Paul has gotten California's delegates? I didn't know that.

Yeah, we're pretty awesome out here. :D

MMC
10-27-2011, 06:32 PM

Ron Paul has gotten California's delegates? I didn't know that.

Yeah, we're pretty awesome out here. :D

Yeah he won the Straw poll out there again this year.....recently too.

Conley
10-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Oh I meant the Republican primary :-\

Cruel
10-27-2011, 07:52 PM
The video is stupid. It's a guy who works for Cain and chain smokes. Disgusting and stupid.

You Leftists/Marxists aren't capable of knowing what is stupid, if you were capable of knowing then you would realize how stupid many of you Leftists are.

chuckster
10-27-2011, 08:10 PM

You Leftists/Marxists aren't capable of knowing what is stupid, if you were capable of knowing then you would realize how stupid many of you Leftists are.

you and your stunning intelligence are truly a credit to your cause

Cruel
10-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Yeah.....I heard. But what I am giving you is coming from Medved(moderate conservative) and Townhall Magazine. Agreed he shouldnt waste time with NH. Plus they were saying he is also having money problems. Again with Iowa its caucus' and according to all I talk with its all about getting your people out to get people to the polls. That they think he is definately weak there. Its all ground work and getting people to come and sit in homes and listen. But that he is better off than Perry there. Again the Problem is Perry has 15 mil already to play with. Yet rumour has it that Romney has people on the ground in Iowa having been there before.

U can check Medved's site out. He has few things up on all the Contenders. Also TownHall. I would also watch with who Perkins and the Heritage Foundation runs with. As I hear it now. They are not backing Cain. :)

Do you realize that many of the RINO and CINO career political commentators and career politicians are against anyone such as Cain because they and Cain aren't one of them. Those RINO's and CINO's want the status quo to always be.

wingrider
10-28-2011, 06:50 AM
with the recent surge in Cains polls one thing is for certain.. the mainstream media is being forced to acknowlege his existance

MMC
10-28-2011, 07:56 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/mystery-missing-presidential-campaign-cain-operation-mia-key-162500395.html

Cain's critics alleged that his publicity tour wasn't really about selling the idea of a Cain Presidency to voters, but rather peddling motivational pamphlets — "Leadership Requires Leadership" is available for $5 at "The Herminator Experience" website — and inflating the value of his services on the speaking circuit.

A series of interviews with key party figures may lend further credence to this charge. Well-connected GOP operatives in New Hampshire, Florida and South Carolina say they see little or no evidence of Cain's campaign in those key early primary states, and some are even unable to name who is leading his localized efforts just a little more than two months before voters are expected to cast the first ballots.

"There is no sense of a tangible organization that you can point to," says Rich Killion, an uncommitted GOP strategist in New Hampshire, who's unsure of the location of Cain's Granite State base of operations, or even if there is one.

A prominent Republican operative in Florida says the Cain campaign is similarly invisible in his state. "If somebody called here and asked to volunteer for Cain, I would not know whom to talk to," he says. Cain won a major Florida straw poll in late September, but he's been largely absent ever since. "He came and worked the crowd. He got a few state reps. to endorse him" and then he left, the operative says. "It boggles the mind. I don't know any of the usual suspects who have been called, asked or much less hired. There is no grassroots. The guys in key counties, none of them are getting talked to."

"We see nothing to resemble a real campaign," says another GOP operative, who is based in South Carolina and knows of only one Cain staffer there. According to him, both of South Carolina's U.S. Senators and one member of its House delegation sought assistance with reaching out to Cain, but the strategist said he's been unable to get the campaign to respond.

Cain has established a limited presence in select states. Campaign spokesman J.D. Gordon says Cain has hired more than 40 staffers overall, including former Iowa GOP Chairman Steve Grubbs to spearhead his efforts in the Hawkeye State. In Nevada, one in-the-know Republican says he has seen a vigorous volunteer effort to identify and motivate potential Cain voters all over the state.

But time is short. Cain's place atop the national polls may not translate into votes in parochial early state precincts if he's unable to establish himself in the next few months. "If you are not going to campaign in the early primary states," says the South Carolina operative, "where are you going to campaign?" And if nothing changes, he muses, "Is it a campaign or is it a book tour?" .....snip~

Gentlemen this is what I was talking about with Cain.....Time is short. Again Paul will take California as he always does. Plus he will take his part of Texas with him. Romney is not so Welcomed in California. Pretty much Southern California Only and again split by Ron Paul. Even if Paul isnt a Contender. He will still split the votes out West. Cain cannot afford to have tht happen giving up the front running states. Does anyone think that Ron Paul will drop out if he doesnt get the Nomination?

Truthfully I believe this going to be a close election. Despite the money thats out there. I think we can all agree that no one is going to run away with anything. Except Obama as he has no Challenger. So the Dems will use the media to help rip the GOP Contenders. Using the dirt the GOP will throw up at each other. Which is already happening. As Obama has been in Campaign mode due to his poor numbers. For months. Democrats are the minority in the country, so to Republicans. The real test will be with the Independants. Tho currently Obama is not gaining as much young people as he had hoped.

Paul holds a good percentage of Independants regardless of the outcome. Currently Independants are all divided with so many Candidates. Gingrich, Santorum, Huntmen, Bachmann none of them are considered to be the players and they will deflect issues that need to be brought out. Especially if we want the right type of leader up there. if the left thinks Obama is going to win this hands down. They have a nothing coming.

Cain like Obama doesnt have all the experience. But what he does have. Is the same thing Obama has. A wave of Popularity. He inspires people. Which Perry has lost and will never gain back unless he was to knock some of the others out of the game. Althougth many on the rignt are not for his 999 plan. The food issue is big one.

Conley
10-28-2011, 10:05 AM
That is worrisome to me, that Cain is just doing this as a money-making enterprise and is not serious about contending. I do not understand why he wouldn't have already set up organizations in Iowa, New Hampshire, and certainly Florida and South Carolina. If this is really the case then to me it seems certain that Romney will be the winner. While there are the other lesser known candidates none of them are going to pull enough votes consistently to create a Huckabee style situation like we had last time around.

Mr. Wonderful
10-28-2011, 12:12 PM
Cain will be fine.

Conley
10-28-2011, 12:32 PM
Cain will be fine.

Not unless he starts campaigning. He's got all this momentum but he's not doing much with it unless the media is getting the story wrong.

MMC
10-28-2011, 01:27 PM
Cain will be fine.

Not unless he starts campaigning. He's got all this momentum but he's not doing much with it unless the media is getting the story wrong.

Yep both sides..... ;)

Cruel
10-29-2011, 03:29 PM
[quote=Midwest Media Critic;19819]
http://news.yahoo.com/mystery-missing-presidential-campaign-cain-operation-mia-key-162500395.html

Cain's critics alleged that his publicity tour wasn't really about selling the idea of a Cain Presidency to voters, but rather peddling motivational pamphlets — "Leadership Requires Leadership" is available for $5 at "The Herminator Experience" website — and inflating the value of his services on the speaking circuit.

Cain's critics? Which obviously means the Leftists and most of the other Republican Campaigns.
So you think it's wrong for Republican candidates and politicians to sell their books just like the Leftists would say it was wrong to do so, MMC?

A series of interviews with key party figures may lend further credence to this charge. Well-connected GOP operatives in New Hampshire, Florida and South Carolina say they see little or no evidence of Cain's campaign in those key early primary states, and some are even unable to name who is leading his localized efforts just a little more than two months before voters are expected to cast the first ballots.

"There is no sense of a tangible organization that you can point to," says Rich Killion, an uncommitted GOP strategist in New Hampshire, who's unsure of the location of Cain's Granite State base of operations, or even if there is one.

A prominent Republican operative in Florida says the Cain campaign is similarly invisible in his state. "If somebody called here and asked to volunteer for Cain, I would not know whom to talk to," he says. Cain won a major Florida straw poll in late September, but he's been largely absent ever since. "He came and worked the crowd. He got a few state reps. to endorse him" and then he left, the operative says. "It boggles the mind. I don't know any of the usual suspects who have been called, asked or much less hired. There is no grassroots. The guys in key counties, none of them are getting talked to."

"We see nothing to resemble a real campaign," says another GOP operative, who is based in South Carolina and knows of only one Cain staffer there. According to him, both of South Carolina's U.S. Senators and one member of its House delegation sought assistance with reaching out to Cain, but the strategist said he's been unable to get the campaign to respond.

Cain has established a limited presence in select states. Campaign spokesman J.D. Gordon says Cain has hired more than 40 staffers overall, including former Iowa GOP Chairman Steve Grubbs to spearhead his efforts in the Hawkeye State. In Nevada, one in-the-know Republican says he has seen a vigorous volunteer effort to identify and motivate potential Cain voters all over the state.

But time is short. Cain's place atop the national polls may not translate into votes in parochial early state precincts if he's unable to establish himself in the next few months. "If you are not going to campaign in the early primary states," says the South Carolina operative, "where are you going to campaign?" And if nothing changes, he muses, "Is it a campaign or is it a book tour?" .....snip~

Key party figures? Notice that no one is named. Which makes the claim it was key party figures a farce and most likely a total lie. Well connected GOP operatives? Once again notice that they aren't name, which also makes that claim another farce and most likely another lie. Since Cain is a national candidate this criticism that Cain doesn't have significant amounts of campaign people in many States is a So What criticism because to most of the people that agree with and support Cain it doesn't matter if Cain doesn't have campaign people in their State. Well connected GOP operatives?
Once again notice that they aren't name, which also makes that claim another farce and most likely another lie. Since Cain is a national candidate this criticism that Cain doesn't have significant amounts of campaign people in many States is a So What criticism because to most of the people that agree with and support Cain it doesn't matter if Cain doesn't have campaign people in their State.

Gentlemen this is what I was talking about with Cain.....Time is short. Again Paul will take California as he always does. Plus he will take his part of Texas with him. Romney is not so Welcomed in California. Pretty much Southern California Only and again split by Ron Paul. Even if Paul isnt a Contender. He will still split the votes out West. Cain cannot afford to have tht happen giving up the front running states. Does anyone think that Ron Paul will drop out if he doesnt get the Nomination?

Truthfully I believe this going to be a close election. Despite the money thats out there. I think we can all agree that no one is going to run away with anything. Except Obama as he has no Challenger. So the Dems will use the media to help rip the GOP Contenders. Using the dirt the GOP will throw up at each other. Which is already happening. As Obama has been in Campaign mode due to his poor numbers. For months. Democrats are the minority in the country, so to Republicans. The real test will be with the Independants. Tho currently Obama is not gaining as much young people as he had hoped.

Paul holds a good percentage of Independants regardless of the outcome. Currently Independants are all divided with so many Candidates. Gingrich, Santorum, Huntmen, Bachmann none of them are considered to be the players and they will deflect issues that need to be brought out. Especially if we want the right type of leader up there. if the left thinks Obama is going to win this hands down. They have a nothing coming.

Cain like Obama doesnt have all the experience. But what he does have. Is the same thing Obama has. A wave of Popularity. He inspires people. Which Perry has lost and will never gain back unless he was to knock some of the others out of the game. Althougth many on the rignt are not for his 999 plan. The food issue is big one.

The indirect but obvious claims that Ron Paul is a major factor and is going to continue to be one, are ridiculous.
The deflection attempt of saying Paul isn't a contender won't work since it was also claimed he was a major factor.

Cain like Obama doesn't have all the experience? What a lie and a full of shit statement that was.

MMC, on the whole do you agree with Karl Rove's opinions on and of known Republican Party people?

MMC
10-30-2011, 03:07 AM
Not me Cruel.....I have no problem with him writing books. As a matter of fact I think he did in the Right way as he has had books out long before he ran for this Presidency. What better way to be introduced to the Country without all the Media Hype. which to me makes him genuine with the popularity.

Its standard that media doesnt name those GOP sources as Heads of the GOP for their respective states. As if there is some major gaff then you have a new Head for that GOP in the state and or spokesperson. Which cannot be taking place at the time of election and caucus'. The Piece was by Time Mag.

When I meant Cain doesnt have any experience I meant it like in the fact that he has no political experience. My Comparison was to Obama in the same regard. Yet Obama rode popularity. Which is what I was saying Cain has now. So when the MSM harps on his inexperience then they can apply the same standard to Obama. The Media can't have it both ways.

As far as Paul is concerned he is a plyer despite what some may think. He splits the vote. Just like he did with McCain and Bush. Just like he did this last time round with McCain and Palin. You can check for yourself he has always pulled California and Texas Voters splitting the vote. IMO this makes him a major player just on the strength of splitting that vote. Most Libertarians will Vote with Paul. Like they did this last election. Which was despite Paul being beat soundly and not winning the nomination. He still ran. Which he will do this time to, as he will have no money problem even to run as an Independant. Notice you dont hear anyone talking about Paul and his money. All other Candidates. Their on it like white on rice.

As for Rove sometimes he is on assessement aptly. Yet anything outside the Neo-Con agenda that thwarts their prinicples, challengers their philosophy of conservatism looked thru Corporate eyes, challenges the Neo-Con's version of Capitalism he tends to be biased. Also Neo-Cons and Southern-Neo-Cons in particular were the ones that came up with that RINO shit. I believe you will see my statements all over the place concering the NWO. Whether it is brought to you by Neo-Cons or Neo-libs. I am not shall we say, a fan or one of their followers. Its a shame that the Neo-Cons ascent came during Eisenhower's Adminstration. it was one of the very few negatives that took place. IMO of Course!

Cruel
10-30-2011, 11:38 AM
Not me Cruel.....I have no problem with him writing books. As a matter of fact I think he did in the Right way as he has had books out long before he ran for this Presidency. What better way to be introduced to the Country without all the Media Hype. which to me makes him genuine with the popularity.

You posted that anti-Cain article and then didn't disagree with any of it, which all causes everyone to conclude you were in agreement with it.

[quote]Its standard that media doesnt name those GOP sources as Heads of the GOP for their respective states. As if there is some major gaff then you have a new Head for that GOP in the state and or spokesperson. Which cannot be taking place at the time of election and caucus'. The Piece was by Time Mag.

All that doesn't disprove what I stated.

When I meant Cain doesnt have any experience I meant it like in the fact that he has no political experience.

That's not true, Cain had a Government position in the past and considering all the Business management positions he has had Cain certainly has dealt with the politics of business and with the politics of dealing with people.

As far as Paul is concerned he is a plyer despite what some may think. He splits the vote. Just like he did with McCain and Bush. Just like he did this last time round with McCain and Palin. You can check for yourself he has always pulled California and Texas Voters splitting the vote. IMO this makes him a major player just on the strength of splitting that vote. Most Libertarians will Vote with Paul. Like they did this last election. Which was despite Paul being beat soundly and not winning the nomination. He still ran. Which he will do this time to, as he will have no money problem even to run as an Independant. Notice you dont hear anyone talking about Paul and his money. All other Candidates. Their on it like white on rice.

Nationally Paul is not a impact player, you stating that he has some pull in California and Texas is irrelevant considering that California is a Democrat State who reelected Jerry Brown governor and that Texas is were Paul is from.
The Libertarians that voted for Paul had a very minor if any effect on the last presidential election.
That's not true about Paul's money, I've heard he's got lots of money.

As for Rove sometimes he is on assessement aptly. Yet anything outside the Neo-Con agenda that thwarts their prinicples, challengers their philosophy of conservatism looked thru Corporate eyes, challenges the Neo-Con's version of Capitalism he tends to be biased. Also Neo-Cons and Southern-Neo-Cons in particular were the ones that came up with that RINO shit. I believe you will see my statements all over the place concering the NWO. Whether it is brought to you by Neo-Cons or Neo-libs. I am not shall we say, a fan or one of their followers. Its a shame that the Neo-Cons ascent came during Eisenhower's Adminstration. it was one of the very few negatives that took place. IMO of Course!

Rove is a Neo-Statist RINO and apparently you are too.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/26/clashes-between-karl-rove-and-conservatives-becoming-more-frequent/

Mark Levin explains how the neo-statist is harming the Conservative movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6HzrFu_4vw&feature=player_embedded#!

The neo-Statist, it seems, is no more bound to the Constitution than is the Statist. He marches more slowly than the Statist, but he marches with him nonetheless. The neo-Statist propounds no discernable standard or practical means to hem in the federal power he helps unleash, and which the Statist would exploit. In many ways, he is as objectionable as the Statist, for he seeks to devour conservatism by clothing himself in its nomenclature.

The Conservative is alarmed by the ascent of a soft tyranny and its cheery acceptance by the neo-Statist. He knows that liberty once lost is rarely recovered. He knows of the decline and eventual failure of past republics. And he knows that the best prescription for addressing society's real and perceived ailments is not to further empower an already enormous federal government beyond its constitutional limits, but to return to the founding principles. A free people living in a civil society, working in self-interested cooperation, and a government operating within the limits of its authority promote more prosperity, opportunity, and happiness for more people than any alternative. Conservatism is the antidote to tyranny precisely because its principles are the founding principles. (Mark Levin from his book Liberty and Tyranny.)

Conley
10-30-2011, 11:47 AM
Yeah, the fact that California reelected Jerry Brown of all people shows how liberal is has become. Brown has already made the economy worse and is just hastening the inevitable collapse IMO.

MMC
10-30-2011, 12:28 PM

You posted that anti-Cain article and then didn't disagree with any of it, which all causes everyone to conclude you were in agreement with it.

[quote]Its standard that media doesnt name those GOP sources as Heads of the GOP for their respective states. As if there is some major gaff then you have a new Head for that GOP in the state and or spokesperson. Which cannot be taking place at the time of election and caucus'. The Piece was by Time Mag.

All that doesn't disprove what I stated.

When I meant Cain doesnt have any experience I meant it like in the fact that he has no political experience.

That's not true, Cain had a Government position in the past and considering all the Business management positions he has had Cain certainly has dealt with the politics of business and with the politics of dealing with people.

Nationally Paul is not a impact player, you stating that he has some pull in California and Texas is irrelevant considering that California is a Democrat State who reelected Jerry Brown governor and that Texas is were Paul is from.
The Libertarians that voted for Paul had a very minor if any effect on the last presidential election.
That's not true about Paul's money, I've heard he's got lots of money.

Rove is a Neo-Statist RINO and apparently you are too.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/26/clashes-between-karl-rove-and-conservatives-becoming-more-frequent/

Mark Levin explains how the neo-statist is harming the Conservative movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6HzrFu_4vw&feature=player_embedded#!

The neo-Statist, it seems, is no more bound to the Constitution than is the Statist. He marches more slowly than the Statist, but he marches with him nonetheless. The neo-Statist propounds no discernable standard or practical means to hem in the federal power he helps unleash, and which the Statist would exploit. In many ways, he is as objectionable as the Statist, for he seeks to devour conservatism by clothing himself in its nomenclature.

The Conservative is alarmed by the ascent of a soft tyranny and its cheery acceptance by the neo-Statist. He knows that liberty once lost is rarely recovered. He knows of the decline and eventual failure of past republics. And he knows that the best prescription for addressing society's real and perceived ailments is not to further empower an already enormous federal government beyond its constitutional limits, but to return to the founding principles. A free people living in a civil society, working in self-interested cooperation, and a government operating within the limits of its authority promote more prosperity, opportunity, and happiness for more people than any alternative. Conservatism is the antidote to tyranny precisely because its principles are the founding principles. (Mark Levin from his book Liberty and Tyranny.)

I did disagree with some of the article.....but then some of the article is dead on. Cains past experiece as a lobbyist does not make him a politician. What Politcal position did he hold? Was he a Congressman? Was he a Senator? State? City?

Truly I thought you would prefer to have it straight up and without any sugar-coating. As far as Paul is Concerned, Check with others if you dont believe me. Come again California holds 55 delegates for the Republican Primary. Being a Democratic state has nothing to do with it. According to both sides of the Media Paul had an impact. A significant impact because he split independants. About his money. I believe my point was he has plenty and you do not hear the media harping on his money situation at all. But let any other candidate come up with an issue about money. Watch how the media sniffs that shit out.

I give two shits about Rove and the Neo-Cons. RINO. Try again. I am a True Republican. My model is Washington, Lincoln, T.Roosevelt and Eisenhower. Notice the FACT that the CONSERVATIVES didnt come about until the 50s.

Notice the other fact that the Southern Democrats turned and became what is known as Moderate Conservatives. To round out that cause. If anything the Conservative movement should be a party until themselves. As they have clearly forgottton the Core Republican Prinicples, and what a Republic stands for.

As far Mark Levin is concerned he doesnt even want to get into a debate about Republicanism and the Republic, vs Conservatism. He will get smoked! Both Prager and Medved have smoked his azz and left him to breathe that brand of Southern Conservatism he so much adores. Funny thing. Medved classifys himself as a moderate Conservative.

If anything True Republicans should be walking around and putting their foot up any Conservatives azz when they talk that RINO Bullshit. That shit should have been squashed immediately.

Cruel
10-30-2011, 06:28 PM
I did disagree with some of the article.....but then some of the article is dead on. Cains past experiece as a lobbyist does not make him a politician. What Politcal position did he hold? Was he a Congressman? Was he a Senator? State? City?

Truly I thought you would prefer to have it straight up and without any sugar-coating. As far as Paul is Concerned, Check with others if you dont believe me. Come again California holds 55 delegates for the Republican Primary. Being a Democratic state has nothing to do with it. According to both sides of the Media Paul had an impact. A significant impact because he split independants. About his money. I believe my point was he has plenty and you do not hear the media harping on his money situation at all. But let any other candidate come up with an issue about money. Watch how the media sniffs that shit out.

I give two shits about Rove and the Neo-Cons. RINO. Try again. I am a True Republican. My model is Washington, Lincoln, T.Roosevelt and Eisenhower. Notice the FACT that the CONSERVATIVES didnt come about until the 50s.

Notice the other fact that the Southern Democrats turned and became what is known as Moderate Conservatives. To round out that cause. If anything the Conservative movement should be a party until themselves. As they have clearly forgottton the Core Republican Prinicples, and what a Republic stands for.

As far Mark Levin is concerned he doesnt even want to get into a debate about Republicanism and the Republic, vs Conservatism. He will get smoked! Both Prager and Medved have smoked his azz and left him to breathe that brand of Southern Conservatism he so much adores. Funny thing. Medved classifys himself as a moderate Conservative.

If anything True Republicans should be walking around and putting their foot up any Conservatives azz when they talk that RINO Bullshit. That shit should have been squashed immediately.

I find your opinion that unless someone has actually been a elected politician that they therefore can't be a politician to be a ridiculous opinion. Cain was Chairman of the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City which would certainly qualify as a political position.

Your next statement was a full of shit one because it didn't make any sense and you weren't straight up and you are the one that sugar coats things. Your statement about California is again irrelevant and also a so what statement.
And your sugar coated support of the kook Ron Paul is disgusting.

You Rino's don't have any core principles, you've forgotten what the Republic is and you stupidly don't even realize that you all are Democrat Lites.

Yes you obviously do care and agree with the shit of Rove and hate that true Conservatives oppose Neo Statist RINO's such as him and you. Your not a true Republican your a RINO that believes in going along with the status quo of the
Republican and Democrat Party's. That's a obvious lie in regards to Prager and Medved smoking Levin's ass, it's never happened and never would happen. Moderate Conservative means a CINO and Moderate Republican means a RINO.

You shitty RINO and Democrat Assholes are kissing cousins who have committed incest with each other for many years now, to the detriment of the USA.

MMC
10-31-2011, 12:32 AM
Cruel.....I never stated that Cain couldnt be a politician. All I stated was in Comparing him to Obama. That Just Like Obama he didnt have all that experience. That the media Could not crack on him for that and not be able to say something about Obama. :)

I dont support Paul.....so you can save all that ridiculous bullshit. Doesnt change the facts. Not to mention I called it with Paul for both past elections before the shit came down. :D

Try again I am a REAL Republican! Thru and True. We were round long before any of that fucking Conservatism bullshit came along. Using some Social Standard of getting long in the tooth as a basis for a political platform pretty much shows how redundant common sense is when it comes to those Southern Cons and Neo-Cons. >:D

Great another Conservative that wants to explain what their version of conservativsm is. There is only one. So trying to explain how your version differs from the Southern Cons or Neo Cons. Is a waste of time. Again it was the Neo-Cons that came out with the RINO Bullshit. Only reason they were able to was due to the Money they brought into The GOP. Good thing they never ran into my ass. I wouldnt cared about the money, and I would have literally and physically put my foot off in to any Neo Cons ass that said it. Conservatives should be a party unto themselves and model their shit just like the Brits. Take that backseat and Then STFU!!!!! >:(

Well then allow me to Elaborate what a REAL Republican Stands For. Its Called The Republic! A Government Chosen by the people, of the people, and for the People. That Comes with Availibility of Equal oppourtunity for each and every single citizen of this Country. A True Republican is about the Sovereignty of THIS Country and not that NWO bullshit. Excuse me.....do you see Democracy anywheres mentioned in Republic? A Real Republican Stands for Life. Real Repulicanism is About Righteousness. I see the Conservative knows nothing about that. Otherwise they would not bring no affront to another. Nor any affliction. Whats Right.....is Right! :-*

Cruel do you listen to the Dennis Prager show? Do you listen to the Medved Show? If so then you would surely know those Republicans have taken on Levin several times. Same thing with Savage and Perkins and the Heritage Foundation. You can look up their many articles about Conservatism. Oh and especially Neo Conservatism and Mr Rove. Sorry you can't compare some Sheep like Rove with the Real Thing. ;)

LMAO.....trying to Compare me to a Democrat. Not even on your best day. It's alright Cruel if you want to Support Cain. Truly I would at least consider him a real conservative out of the field of Contenders. 8)

See there is your Social Conservative Democrats Cruel.....people Like Bachmann, Perry, Romney, Gingrich, and Santorium. So don't confuse the concept. They call themselves Republican all based on their philosophy of Conservatism. Then say they stand for Life. Yet then Stand for the Death Penalty. >:(

(Quote: "You shitty RINO and Democrat Assholes are kissing cousins who have committed incest with each other for many years now, to the detriment of the USA.")

You Cream-Puff Chickenhawk Conservatives always tend to lead from the back of the pack. Just Like in battle. Afraid to Put One's Self into the lime-light and Show What a Real leader is about. True Republicans Lead.....From the Front!!!!! :-*

Xzibit ft. Eminem & Nate Dogg -Say My Name (Version2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcqOjEQWXMM#ws)

Hiding Behind Terminology is just the Neo-Cons and Neo-Libs way of Calling me out. I got no problem stepping up to the plate. ;)

Cruel
10-31-2011, 06:46 PM
MMC, you should quit being so indirect and stop sugar coating your statements.
Your denials and lies will never help you, they just make you look like a typical weak Leftist.
You're truly quite a RINO, but it also appears now that you could very well be another chicken shitted closet Leftist.
You RINO's always like kissing each others behind's and never object to kissing a Leftist's behind when it's beneficial for you to do so. The incest and queer acts between you RINO's and Leftists is very disgusting and vile.

MMC, your pathetic attempt to claim that you're tough because you posted a video, failed, but thanks for the laugh.

MMC
10-31-2011, 07:23 PM
Your denials and lies will never help you, they just make you look like a typical weak Leftist.
You're truly quite a RINO, but it also appears now that you could very well be another chicken shitted closet Leftist.
You RINO's always like kissing each others behind's and never object to kissing a Leftist's behind when it's beneficial for you to do so. The incest and queer acts between you RINO's and Leftists is very disgusting and vile.

MMC, your pathetic attempt to claim that you're tough because you posted a video, failed, but thanks for the laugh.

:D Cruel.....Well allow me to be direct with yo azz.

Ice Cube - Check Yo Self (UnCut) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKJsSPATDLY#ws)

Never mistake kindness for weakness Cruel. Only a liberal elite opens his mouth without thinking.....first! Hence your pathetic affront. Looks like that ground you are standing on isn't so Righteous. Truly I understand how you feel, really I do. No.....honestly I can say, it must be difficult always ruuning around wishing and hoping that one day you can have that feeling. The Ones Real True Republicans have. U-know the One. Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing, Baby! ;)

I can't help it that you fake-azz lames use a natural State of Being to describe your political philosophy. What a fucking joke. The only way EWES Sheep got away with it was due to all that Switiching Flags bullshit and the money. I use to be this but now I am this. Let me Guess Country.....right? Rural? Open lands? :D ;D >:D

Cruel
10-31-2011, 08:01 PM

Ice Cube - Check Yo Self (UnCut) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKJsSPATDLY#ws)

Never mistake kindness for weakness Cruel. Only a liberal elite opens his mouth without thinking.....first! Hence your pathetic affront. Looks like that ground you are standing on isn't so Righteous. Truly I understand how you feel, really I do. No.....honestly I can say, it must be difficult always ruuning around wishing and hoping that one day you can have that feeling. The Ones Real True Republicans have. U-know the One. Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing, Baby! ;)

I can't help it that you fake-azz lames use a natural State of Being to describe your political philosophy. What a fucking joke. The only way EWES Sheep got away with it was due to all that Switiching Flags bullshit and the money. I use to be this but now I am this. Let me Guess Country.....right? Rural? Open lands? :D ;D >:D

MMC, I don't listen to that type of music, but if you want to continue to post them and to stupidly think that I played those videos then go ahead and make a fool out of yourself.

Are you drunk or drugged up MMC?, because most of your statements were incoherent and didn't make any sense.

MMC
10-31-2011, 08:49 PM

MMC, I don't listen to that type of music, but if you want to continue to post them and to stupidly think that I played those videos then go ahead and make a fool out of yourself.

Are you drunk or drugged up MMC?, because most of your statements were incoherent and didn't make any sense.

Thats alright it's not surprising. I have ran into several lefties that said the same thing you just did. So I will tell you what I tell them. Rap is for the mental-thinking. I don't care if you listen to them or not. Others do. Including all those passing by guests. Looks like they get to see and hear whats being said and who it was directed at. Which makes it all the more better that you don't listen to them. :D

But tell you what I can give you something simpler. Something your more familiar with. ;)

The Logical Song - Lyrics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdFO2_JTv8g#)

Don't worry your not alone! It's done to many. >:D

Cruel
11-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Thats alright it's not surprising. I have ran into several lefties that said the same thing you just did. So I will tell you what I tell them. Rap is for the mental-thinking. I don't care if you listen to them or not. Others do. Including all those passing by guests. Looks like they get to see and hear whats being said and who it was directed at. Which makes it all the more better that you don't listen to them. :D

But tell you what I can give you something simpler.

It's not surprising that your running with Leftists has damaged your mental capabilities. Your rapping with Leftists has affected your ability to think clearly. All those guests get to see what a liar, phony and stupid punk you are, which results in most of them not joining the forum. You don't have to continue to prove what a simpleton you are, you've already proven it to everyone many times.

MMC
11-01-2011, 04:08 PM

But tell you what I can give you something simpler.

It's not surprising that your running with Leftists has damaged your mental capabilities. Your rapping with Leftists has affected your ability to think clearly. All those guests get to see what a liar, phony and stupid punk you are, which results in most of them not joining the forum. You don't have to continue to prove what a simpleton you are, you've already proven it to everyone many times.

XZIBIT "Concentrate" - uncensored (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3882sGkrNA#)

You can't even handle rap and you are talking about mental capabilities??? Thanks for showing some more of that Weakness. Sticks. Perhaps you should Concentrate. Especially when it takes you forever to get with the comeback. Damn took you near a whole day just to get up some courage to say some more stupid shit.

Section 8 or real estate which would you take. Oh, that roach infested shack you live in. Pretty much says it all. Tin-Shanty.....right?

Conley
11-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Boobs. ;D

MMC
11-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Boobs. ;D

I luv the ending to that video.....especially when she says tune into more hot action with NGTV, then the guy comes in and drops..... and bring a donkey, and the chick comes back with.....yeah, Cuz there's never Enuff Ass to go round. :D http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/roflmao.gif http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/biglaugh.gif