PDA

View Full Version : Altered memo?

Pages : [1] 2

Crepitus
02-01-2018, 09:14 AM
I looks like Comrade Nunes may have sent Putin's mouthpiece a different version of his over-hyped misleading memo than what was approved by the committee.

Schiff accuses Nunes of altering memo before sending to White House (https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/31/politics/house-intelligence-transcript/index.html)

DGUtley
02-01-2018, 09:18 AM
I'm sorry, Crep, I don't have any degree of confidence that Schiff has any capacity to tell the truth about anything.

Captdon
02-01-2018, 09:30 AM
I looks like Comrade Nunes may have sent Putin's mouthpiece a different version of his over-hyped misleading memo than what was approved by the committee.

Schiff accuses Nunes of altering memo before sending to White House (https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/31/politics/house-intelligence-transcript/index.html)

A bad attempt to cover their asses. You wouldn't believe it no matter what. The leaders of the FBI and DOJ are guilty and you can't get around it with lies.

Crepitus
02-01-2018, 09:35 AM
I'm sorry, Crep, I don't have any degree of confidence that Schiff has any capacity to tell the truth about anything.

Then you know how I feel about Nunes.

Crepitus
02-01-2018, 09:36 AM
A bad attempt to cover their asses. You wouldn't believe it no matter what. The leaders of the FBI and DOJ are guilty and you can't get around it with lies.

So you've just decided that huh? No interest in boring stuff like waiting on facts?

gamewell45
02-01-2018, 09:43 AM
If and I say if, the memo was altered, then I'd think it's no longer valid and is meaningless for all intents and purposes. The White House should no release the doctored memo, instead releasing what the committee generated.

Cletus
02-01-2018, 11:26 AM
If and I say if, the memo was altered, then I'd think it's no longer valid and is meaningless for all intents and purposes. The White House should no release the doctored memo, instead releasing what the committee generated.

The memo was altered. It was done in accordance with committee rules and was done with bipartisan approval. The changes including redacting information sources and correcting some spelling and punctuation errors. The corrected document was reviewed and approved by the committee. This is standard procedure. No actual content was altered in any way.

This memo has got certain people scared shitless. Any true American should be calling for its immediate release to find out why.

gamewell45
02-01-2018, 11:30 AM
The memo was altered. It was done in accordance with committee rules and was done with bipartisan approval. The changes including redacting information sources and correcting some spelling and punctuation errors. The corrected document was reviewed and approved by the committee. This is standard procedure. No actual content was altered in any way.

This memo has got certain people scared $#@!less. Any true American should be calling for its immediate release to find out why.

Okay, well then that explains it. Thanks for your posting.

Crepitus
02-01-2018, 11:39 AM

This memo has got certain people scared shitless. Any true American should be calling for its immediate release to find out why.

Source?

Cletus
02-01-2018, 11:45 AM
Source?

Look it up. It would do you some good to actually have to find something out for yourself for once instead of just consuming all the bullshit the DNC puts out and then vomiting it all over the forum.

You post more half truths, distortions and just plain lies than anyone I have ever seen on one of these forums. Get off your ass and do a little research for yourself. It might open your eyes a little.

Crepitus
02-01-2018, 11:52 AM
Look it up. It would do you some good to actually have to find something out for yourself for once instead of just consuming all the bullshit the DNC puts out and then vomiting it all over the forum.

You post more half truths, distortions and just plain lies than anyone I have ever seen on one of these forums. Get off your ass and do a little research for yourself. It might open your eyes a little.

So no source then.

Thanks for letting us know your post is crap.

As usual.

Cletus
02-01-2018, 11:54 AM
So no source then.

Thanks for letting us know your post is crap.

As usual.

You are either too scared or too stupid to look for yourself.

I get it.

MisterVeritis
02-01-2018, 11:55 AM

I get it.
Why not both?

resister
02-01-2018, 12:11 PM
This Memo has Democrats more nervous than a long tailed cat in a room full of rockers. Full damage control mode.

leekohler2
02-01-2018, 12:18 PM

Who in this administration do you have any degree of confidence to tell the truth?

Just trying to figure out what your barometer is on this.

Cannons Front
02-01-2018, 12:29 PM
Source?
If I said the source was multiple un named sources with knowledge of the situation, would that be good for you?

resister
02-01-2018, 12:31 PM
If I said the source was multiple in named sources with knowledge of the situation, would that be good for you?
Accord to sources familiar with the issue. How many Trump stories start that way! :shocked:

hanger4
02-01-2018, 12:40 PM
So no source then.Thanks for letting us know your post is crap.As usual.How utterly disingenuous of you Crepitus. ................. "A spokesman for Nunes responded to Schiff's letter by calling it an "increasingly strange attempt to thwart publication of the memo," saying changes were made that were "minor edits to the memo, including grammatical fixes and two edits requested by the FBI and by the Minority themselves.""The vote to release the memo was absolutely procedurally sound, and in accordance with House and Committee rules," Nunes spokesman Jack Langer said. "To suggest otherwise is a bizarre distraction from the abuses detailed in the memo, which the public will hopefully soon be able to read for themselves." ................ https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/31/politics/house-intelligence-transcript/index.html

jimmyz
02-01-2018, 12:45 PM
How utterly disingenuous of you Crepitus. ................. "A spokesman for Nunes responded to Schiff's letter by calling it an "increasingly strange attempt to thwart publication of the memo," saying changes were made that were "minor edits to the memo, including grammatical fixes and two edits requested by the FBI and by the Minority themselves.""The vote to release the memo was absolutely procedurally sound, and in accordance with House and Committee rules," Nunes spokesman Jack Langer said. "To suggest otherwise is a bizarre distraction from the abuses detailed in the memo, which the public will hopefully soon be able to read for themselves." ................ https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/31/politics/house-intelligence-transcript/index.html

I believe this would be the point in this thread where the OP's author would step-up and admit that the facts posted by hanger4 refute the OP's premise and then offer thanks for it.

If we were in the perfect forum board world that is.

countryboy
02-01-2018, 01:03 PM
Okay, well then that explains it. Thanks for your posting.

Yes it does, it explains an awful lot. Including Schiff's spurious attempt to block the release of the memo.

pragmatic
02-01-2018, 01:12 PM
Nunes and Schiff are both sorta icky....

countryboy
02-01-2018, 01:14 PM

I get it.

He's scared Schiffless.

countryboy
02-01-2018, 01:16 PM
Nunes and Schiff are both sorta icky....

Thanks for that absolutely riveting political analysis.

Crepitus
02-01-2018, 01:27 PM

I get it.

Lol, you don't have a source. You made it up. Typical conservative move, can't find any evidence? Manufacture some!

jimmyz
02-01-2018, 01:31 PM
Lol, you don't have a source. You made it up. Typical conservative move, can't find any evidence? Manufacture some!

See post #18 in this thread.

Cletus
02-01-2018, 01:40 PM

He saw it. He is just going to pretend it doesn't exist.

That is the sort of antic that makes me not want to spoon feed these clowns any more. They want information... they can go find it just like we do.

leekohler2
02-01-2018, 02:11 PM

But you found Cletus's comment riveting?

leekohler2
02-01-2018, 02:13 PM

It gets worse with every passing day.

Cletus
02-01-2018, 02:18 PM
But you found Cletus's comment riveting?

Kohler, do you have something to contribute other than "I am homosexual and I have Black friends"? We have only heard that about 11,000 times and nobody gives a shit.

ripmeister
02-01-2018, 02:30 PM
We already know how Devon operates after his little midnight run last year. What do have about Schiff that as you say has no capacity to tell the truth.

barb012
02-01-2018, 02:35 PM
If a memo must be fixed for grammar errors then this person should not hold the position they have.

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 03:08 PM

Schiff is a hack.

resister
02-01-2018, 03:11 PM
It gets worse with every passing day.
Did you too, miss post #18?

ripmeister
02-01-2018, 03:30 PM
Schiff is a hack.
Why? Obviously you don't like him but why is he a hack. I'll add, that this term "hack" is used a lot around here. What exactly is a "hack"?

Bethere
02-01-2018, 03:31 PM
How utterly disingenuous of you Crepitus. ................. "A spokesman for Nunes responded to Schiff's letter by calling it an "increasingly strange attempt to thwart publication of the memo," saying changes were made that were "minor edits to the memo, including grammatical fixes and two edits requested by the FBI and by the Minority themselves.""The vote to release the memo was absolutely procedurally sound, and in accordance with House and Committee rules," Nunes spokesman Jack Langer said. "To suggest otherwise is a bizarre distraction from the abuses detailed in the memo, which the public will hopefully soon be able to read for themselves." ................ https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/31/politics/house-intelligence-transcript/index.html

I see. The chair's spokesperson just admitted--according to you--that Schiff was right. The doc that the whitehouse is evaluating is not the doc reported out of committee.

Thanks for your help.

Your friend,

The Gifted One.

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 03:42 PM
Why? Obviously you don't like him but why is he a hack. I'll add, that this term "hack" is used a lot around here. What exactly is a "hack"?

He's a hack because he ignores facts which he finds uncomfortable. He doesn't allow the facts to alter his psrtisan based opinions. A hack is someone who bases his views and opinions strictly on partisanship.

hanger4
02-01-2018, 03:43 PM
22629I see. The chair's spokesperson just admitted--according to you--that Schiff was right. The doc that the whitehouse is evaluating is not the doc reported out of committee. Thanks for your help.Your friend, The Gifted One.Reading comprehension is your friend. Try it.

Bethere
02-01-2018, 03:45 PM
Reading comprehension is your friend. Try it.

Oooh! The high school guy is implying that I'm stupid again!

The premise of the thread is the doc was altered.

You posted a link that proves his point.

And you imply that I am stupid!

Bethere
02-01-2018, 03:56 PM

So much for post #18.

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 03:59 PM
I'm wondering why liberals seem to be so reluctant to see exactly what's in this memo?

hanger4
02-01-2018, 04:02 PM
Oooh! The high school guy is implying that I'm stupid again!The premise of the thread is the doc was altered.You posted a link that proves his point.And you imply that I am stupid!No, the premise of the thread is the memo was altered to change the meaning and it obviously wasn't. If you had read the link you'd know that. As to the rest of your screed, grow up.

Ravens Fan
02-01-2018, 04:04 PM
The way I understand it, none of the Democrats voted to release the memo. What difference then, does it make that the Dems are still upset about the release of the memo? They have been outvoted.

If the republicans were making complaints about the alterations, then it might matter or change the vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hanger4
02-01-2018, 04:08 PM
The way I understand it, none of the Democrats voted to release the memo. What difference then, does it make that the Dems are still upset about the release of the memo? They have been outvoted. If the republicans were making complaints about the alterations, then it might matter or change the vote. Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAnd some of the alterations were even requested by Schiff. Gets something he asks for and then complains about it.

Bethere
02-01-2018, 04:09 PM

No, the premise of the thread is the memo was altered to change the meaning and it obviously wasn't. If you had read the link you'd know that. As to the rest of your screed, grow up.

I see. I should grow up. I obviously didn't read the link...

Please look above. I reprint the op there.

IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT ALTERING THE MEMO TO CHANGE THE MEANING.

Keep your personal attacks to yourself. You owe Crepitus an apology.

Bethere
02-01-2018, 04:18 PM
The way I understand it, none of the Democrats voted to release the memo. What difference then, does it make that the Dems are still upset about the release of the memo? They have been outvoted.

If the republicans were making complaints about the alterations, then it might matter or change the vote.

A reasonable argument.

Grokmaster
02-01-2018, 04:19 PM

All changes are cosmetic, and requested by the FBI. Makeup some more bullshit. Hilarious watching the Obama Swamp reaching Fever Pitch as the exposure of MORE of its CRIMINALITY in impending...

Crepitus
02-01-2018, 04:22 PM
He saw it. He is just going to pretend it doesn't exist.

That is the sort of antic that makes me not want to spoon feed these clowns any more. They want information... they can go find it just like we do.

Some mouthpiece parroting what nunes told him to say? Not a source.

Crepitus
02-01-2018, 04:24 PM
Schiff is a hack.

But nunes isn't?

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 04:28 PM
But nunes isn't?

weak diversion.....

Grokmaster
02-01-2018, 04:33 PM
No, the premise of the thread is the memo was altered to change the meaning and it obviously wasn't. If you had read the link you'd know that. As to the rest of your screed, grow up.

The tPF left can no longer address ANY ISSUE without lying, it seems...

ripmeister
02-01-2018, 04:38 PM
He's a hack because he ignores facts which he finds uncomfortable. He doesn't allow the facts to alter his psrtisan based opinions. A hack is someone who bases his views and opinions strictly on partisanship.
Like many here I guess. LOL!

ripmeister
02-01-2018, 04:40 PM
I'm wondering why liberals seem to be so reluctant to see exactly what's in this memo?
I'm not reluctant. I want full transparency from both sides. Hopefully someone has a copy of the originally voted on memo and then the apparent edited memo that made it to the WH. That would be a good starting point.

hanger4
02-01-2018, 04:40 PM
I see. I should grow up. I obviously didn't read the link...Please look above. I reprint the op there.IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT ALTERING THE MEMO TO CHANGE THE MEANING. Keep your personal attacks to yourself. You owe Crepitus an apology.What part of; ......... "a different version of his over-hyped misleading memo" ........ didn't you understand ??

ripmeister
02-01-2018, 04:43 PM
Apparently you have seen the memo both pre and post signature edits? I have not. Where did you see it to make this judgement?

Ethereal
02-01-2018, 04:44 PM

Well, if Schiff said so, then it must be true...

Bethere
02-01-2018, 04:45 PM
What part of; ......... "a different version of his over-hyped misleading memo" ........ didn't you understand ??

I understood all of it. But thanks for the insult. It was "over hyped and misleading" long before it was reported out of committee, high school guy.

This thread is about, "different version."

ripmeister
02-01-2018, 04:45 PM

Even as some posit some changes that were made were grammatical or punctuation of something minor without a change in content I for one would be pissed if I signed on to something only to have what was submitted not be what I signed on to verbatim. That's just bad form.

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 04:46 PM
Like many here I guess. LOL!

I never said that he's the only one.

Cletus
Oooh! The high school guy is implying that I'm stupid again!

I would call it a pretty good guess.

Ethereal
So you've just decided that huh? No interest in boring stuff like waiting on facts?
We've been waiting on these facts for months. When will you produce some? I'm starting to suspect you don't have any.

Grokmaster
Apparently you have seen the memo both pre and post signature edits? I have not. Where did you see it to make this judgement?

The director of the FBI has no problem with the cosmetic changes, he as also read the entire memo, and is NOT trying to block it; only the Obama Swamp leftovers are...not surprisingly.

Ravens Fan
02-01-2018, 04:50 PM
Even as some posit some changes that were made were grammatical or punctuation of something minor without a change in content I for one would be pissed if I signed on to something only to have what was submitted not be what I signed on to verbatim. That's just bad form.

The only ones who “signed on” were Republicans. And they don’t seem too concerned. If the changes had been significant, I am sure someone would be complaining (besides those who have been complaining from the beginning).

Cletus
02-01-2018, 04:50 PM

So, you have never signed off on something, then told an assistant to proof it before it goes to press?

Bethere
02-01-2018, 04:52 PM
So, you have never signed off on something, then told an assistant to proof it before it goes to press?

That's not how Congress works. Editing must be done before voting. Punctuation matters with legal docs. So does spelling.

Ethereal
02-01-2018, 04:52 PM
Some mouthpiece parroting what nunes told him to say? Not a source.
Yea, the only sources you will listen to are the anonymous ones found in CNN articles.

Ethereal
02-01-2018, 04:56 PM
If what Schiff says is true, then he should welcome the publication of the memo. That way, he can point out all the massive distortions that Republicans are supposedly guilty of making. Instead, he is desperate to keep the memo from being released, which tells me that it contains damning evidence of massive corruption on the part of the FBI and Congressional Democrats like Schiff.

hanger4
02-01-2018, 04:56 PM
Apparently you have seen the memo both pre and post signature edits? I have not. Where did you see it to make this judgement?I've read what's been said; "Schiff's letter by calling it an "increasingly strange attempt to thwart publication of the memo," saying changes were made that were "minor edits to the memo, including grammatical fixes and two edits requested by the FBI and by the Minority themselves." ........ and then ......... "The vote to release the memo was absolutely procedurally sound, and in accordance with House and Committee rules," Nunes spokesman Jack Langer said" ......... The vote to release was after the edits and whatnot, requested by the FBI and the minority party.

Cletus
02-01-2018, 04:57 PM
That's not how Congress works. Editing must be done before voting. Punctuation matters with legal docs. So does spelling.

This was a MEMO, not a BILL.

Don't pretend you can tell me how anything works, because in order to do so, you would first have to actually know how it works.

Bethere
02-01-2018, 04:58 PM
This was a MEMO, not a BILL.

Don't pretend you can tell me how anything works, because in order to do so, you would first have to actually know how it works.

In the end the committee voted on it. It is a legal government doc. The doc the president holds in his hands is not authorized to be reported out of committee.

I worked for the Senate, btw. It's funny that you brought that up.

resister
02-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Yea, the only sources you will listen to are the anonymous ones found in CNN articles.

Here is recent one from the daily beast, I assume liberals find it credible, as it was linked to.

According to sources familiar with the exchange

ripmeister
02-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Uh nope. They can proof it but then its brought back for review and approval of any changes.

Cletus
02-01-2018, 05:01 PM
In the end the committee voted on it. It is a legal government doc. The doc the president holds in his hands is not authorized to be reported out of committee.
You are full of Crepitus.

Cletus
02-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Uh nope. They can proof it but then its brought back for review and approval of any changes.

Which it was.

ripmeister
02-01-2018, 05:02 PM
If what Schiff says is true, then he should welcome the publication of the memo. That way, he can point out all the massive distortions that Republicans are supposedly guilty of making. Instead, he is desperate to keep the memo from being released, which tells me that it contains damning evidence of massive corruption on the part of the FBI and Congressional Democrats like Schiff.

I would agree with him wanting to release the memo aside from the methods and operations parts.

Ethereal
02-01-2018, 05:03 PM
There is nothing to worry about.

Once the memo is released, Schiff can point out all the misleading alterations that were made and humiliate Republicans in the process.

Bethere
02-01-2018, 05:04 PM
You are full of Crepitus.

Oooh! Good one!

ripmeister
02-01-2018, 05:04 PM
Which it was.
Fine then. All I was saying was if I voted on something or put my signature to it and you alter it after the fact I want to know and approve or disapprove of the changes.

hanger4
02-01-2018, 05:08 PM
I understood all of it. But thanks for the insult. It was "over hyped and misleading" long before it was reported out of committee, high school guy.This thread is about, "different version."The grammatically corrected, FBI and minority party requested edits were before the vote to release. There is no more of a different version than an edited speech.

Bethere
02-01-2018, 05:11 PM
The grammatically corrected, FBI and minority party requested edits were before the vote to release. There is no more of a different version than an edited speech.

For us to proceed, you must admit that I was right about crepitus' premise. Afterall, you impied that I was stupid.

Grokmaster
02-01-2018, 05:15 PM
I would agree with him wanting to release the memo aside from the methods and operations parts.

No sources or methods are in the memo. The Director of the FBI read it last weekend.

Grokmaster
02-01-2018, 05:17 PM
The grammatically corrected, FBI and minority party requested edits were before the vote to release. There is no more of a different version than an edited speech.
And they were requested by the FBI...

gamewell45
02-01-2018, 05:44 PM
Yes it does, it explains an awful lot. Including Schiff's spurious attempt to block the release of the memo.

I trust no politician; lets just see what transpires before casting judgement on either side.

Grokmaster
02-01-2018, 05:52 PM
I trust no politician; lets just see what transpires before casting judgement on either side.

Probably the wisest course of action....

Captdon
02-01-2018, 06:04 PM

This is your thread. The thread is a supposition. What's wrong with you?

Captdon
02-01-2018, 06:05 PM

The FBI asked for technical changes.

Captdon
02-01-2018, 06:07 PM
Who in this administration do you have any degree of confidence to tell the truth?

Just trying to figure out what your barometer is on this.

The administration didn't write this. You know that, right?

Captdon
02-01-2018, 06:12 PM

I see. The chair's spokesperson just admitted--according to you--that Schiff was right. The doc that the whitehouse is evaluating is not the doc reported out of committee.

Thanks for your help.

Your friend,

The Gifted One.

Redactions requested by the FBI. The minority knows what they are and they change nothing. Doesn't matter to liberals but to honest people it does.

Captdon
02-01-2018, 06:15 PM
weak diversion.....

Come on, it's all he has.

Captdon
02-01-2018, 06:20 PM

I worked for the Senate, btw. It's funny that you brought that up.

and didn't learn a thing.

Captdon
02-01-2018, 06:24 PM
For us to proceed, you must admit that I was right about crepitus' premise. Afterall, you impied that I was stupid.

For a supposed educated person you can't spell for shit. Probably someone like you wrote the memo - educated in everything and knowledgeable in little.

resister
02-01-2018, 06:25 PM
I see. I should grow up. I obviously didn't read the link...

Please look above. I reprint the op there.

IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT ALTERING THE MEMO TO CHANGE THE MEANING.

Keep your personal attacks to yourself. You owe Crepitus an apology.
You suggesting that to anyone is insanely hypocritical of you. :rollseyes:

countryboy
02-01-2018, 06:34 PM

Neither side is anywhere close to perfect, but I don't need to wait to cast judgement on Schiff-for-brains. He is the lowest of the low.

pragmatic
02-01-2018, 06:38 PM

Sorry if that came across as too harsh.

Sometimes i get so riled up i just gotta let loose with the big guns.....!!!

Crepitus
02-01-2018, 06:47 PM
weak diversion.....

Genuine question. If you are embarrassed by your answer it's ok,

hanger4
02-01-2018, 06:48 PM
For us to proceed, you must admit that I was right about crepitus' premise. Afterall, you impied that I was stupid.You're assuming the version sent was not the version voted on, which has no basis in fact.

Crepitus
02-01-2018, 06:48 PM
Well, if Schiff said so, then it must be true...

I agree.

Crepitus
02-01-2018, 06:49 PM
We've been waiting on these facts for months. When will you produce some? I'm starting to suspect you don't have any.

Facts are here bub. That's why we have a special counsel.

Crepitus
02-01-2018, 06:50 PM

Think man. You can't fact check anyone by letting them have someone else repeat their words.

Grokmaster
02-01-2018, 07:10 PM
Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe All Named In FISA Memo, First Leak Reveals

A bombshell four-page "FISA memo" alleging egregious surveillance abuse by the FBI, DOJ and Obama administration, specifically names FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, former FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, according to the Daily Beast (https://www.thedailybeast.com/doj-warns-that-releasethememo-would-be-extraordinarily-reckless?ref=home).

The GOP-authored memo made waves last week after it was made available to the full House of Representatives for viewing. With over 60 GOP lawmakers calling for its release, Capitol Hill sources on both sides of the aisle tell The Daily Beast that it's only a matter of time before the general public is allowed to view the document - which is likely to stoke already-inflamed tensions between GOP lawmakers and the individuals named in the leak.

The facts contained in the Republican majority-authored report are said to be "jaw-dropping and demand full transparency," according to Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), while the top ranking Democrat on the House Intel Committee, Adam Schiff (D-CA) dismissed the memo as "profoundly misleading" talking points drafted by Republican staffers.

Several other GOP Congressmembers have weighed in. "I have read the memo," tweeted Rep. Steve King (R-IA), adding "The sickening reality has set in. I no longer hold out hope there is an innocent explanation for the information the public has seen. I have long said it is worse than Watergate. It was #neverTrump & #alwaysHillary. #releasethememo."

Along with the four-page memo, Congressional investigators learned from a new batch of text messages between anti-Trump FBI investigators that several individuals within the Department of Justice and the FBI may have come together in the "immediate aftermath" of the 2016 election to undermine President Trump, according to Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) who has reviewed the texts.

This is particularly interesting since the memo allegedly names Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein - who created Robert Mueller's special counsel after former FBI Director James Comey was fired.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ms_per_page=75 (https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-25/comey-rosenstein-mccabe-all-named-fisa-memo-according-first-leak?sort_by=thread&sort_order=DESC&items_per_page=75)

Grokmaster
02-01-2018, 07:12 PM
More truth...

Rep. Wenstrup: No Content Changes Made to House Intel Memo

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/brad-wenstrup-content-changes-fisa-memo/2018/02/01/id/840905/

gamewell45
02-01-2018, 07:17 PM
The FBI asked for technical changes.

Okay but did the FBI review the technical changes they requested before it would be released? I'm now also hearing that the White House is planning on making changes to it as well. if this is true, has the FBI approved the changes as well?

This is another reason why I don't trust politicians in general; you cannot trust most of them.

gamewell45
02-01-2018, 07:19 PM
Neither side is anywhere close to perfect, but I don't need to wait to cast judgement on Schiff-for-brains. He is the lowest of the low.

well you are certainly entitled to your viewpoint.

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 07:40 PM
Genuine question. If you are embarrassed by your answer it's ok,. Why would your diversion embarrass me?

Bethere
02-01-2018, 07:41 PM
For a supposed educated person you can't spell for $#@!. Probably someone like you wrote the memo - educated in everything and knowledgeable in little.

"Supposedly."

Grokmaster
02-01-2018, 07:45 PM
"Supposedly."

Adjective...NOT an adverb, as "supposedly" is.
sup·posed
səˈpōzd,səˈpōzəd/
adjective
adjective: supposed

generally assumed or believed to be the case, but not necessarily so.

Crepitus
02-01-2018, 08:31 PM
. Why would your diversion embarrass me?

How is it I ask a question, you evade answering, but I'm the one making a diversion?

Conservative "logic"?

countryboy
02-01-2018, 10:16 PM
well you are certainly entitled to your viewpoint.

It's not my viewpoint, Schiff is a lying POS snake in the grass. Period, end of story.

countryboy
02-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Sorry if that came across as too harsh.

Sometimes i get so riled up i just gotta let loose with the big guns.....!!!

Lol, no apology necessary, I was just giving you a hard time.

gamewell45
02-01-2018, 10:54 PM
It's not my viewpoint, Schiff is a lying POS snake in the grass. Period, end of story.
Okay, if you say so.

countryboy
02-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Okay, if you say so.

Now see here granny, you been into the tonic again?

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 11:09 PM
How is it I ask a question, you evade answering, but I'm the one making a diversion?

Conservative "logic"?

I find your thought process and strange ability to change reality a bit odd and slightly disturbing.

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 11:12 PM

I believe Schiff is a major source of the leaks. He looks to be the media's go to guy.

Common Sense
02-01-2018, 11:17 PM
The memo is pathetic. Even Trump's appointed heads of the FBI and DOJ know the memo is bullshit.

Its a shame that people can't see how it's a pathetic attempt to discredit a legitimate investigation.

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 11:18 PM

The Democrats are upset because it's going to show the real collusion. The collusion between the DNC, Clinton campaign and the so called Deep State. Plus they don't like to be out voted. They really don't respect the democratic process.

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 11:20 PM
The memo is pathetic. Even Trump's appointed heads of the FBI and DOJ know the memo is bull$#@!.

Its a shame that people can't see how it's a pathetic attempt to discredit a legitimate investigation.

That's the Democratic Party spin anyway. Out here in the real world, we want corruption to be exposed for everyone to see.

pragmatic
02-01-2018, 11:20 PM
The memo is pathetic. Even Trump's appointed heads of the FBI and DOJ know the memo is bull$#@!.

Have not seen "the memo".

Do you have a link....?

Grokmaster
02-01-2018, 11:25 PM

There is no Trump-appointed head of the DOJ, besides Sessions, who has said NO SUCH THING. Rosenstein is an Obama Swamp leftover, whose is IN THE MEMO, according to Zero Hedge...and not in a good way.

The Mueller probe is not even mentioned; we all KNOW why the Obama Swamp is fighting tooth and nail to prevent Americans from knowing the Truht about the seditious bullshit they have been up to...

Common Sense
02-01-2018, 11:25 PM
That's the Democratic Party spin anyway. Out here in the real world, we want corruption to be exposed for everyone to see.
Lol...is FBI director Christopher Wray a Dem?

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 11:26 PM

Do you have a link....?

Party line. The Democrats say it's pathetic, so it's pathetic.

Grokmaster
02-01-2018, 11:27 PM

Do you have a link....?

I have the Democrat's "memo" ( courtesy of KathyS )

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 11:27 PM

All of this went down before he was appointed.

Common Sense
02-01-2018, 11:31 PM
All of this went down before he was appointed.

Yet he has advised that the memo contains inaccurate information and advises against its release.

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 11:32 PM
Yet he has advised that the memo contains inaccurate information and advises against its release.

That's politically motivated spin

Common Sense
02-01-2018, 11:35 PM
That's politically motivated spin

Lol...ok.

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 11:39 PM
Ok..... Next?

Common Sense
02-01-2018, 11:43 PM
Ok..... Next?

Sorry, I just had to laugh. You're pointing at reality and calling it politically motivated spin.

If he steps down after the memo is released, will that just be spin too? Trump and many of his supporters are becoming experts at playing the victim. Saying it's "spin" or a "witch hunt" can only go so far...not to mention its ridiculously ironic.

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 11:44 PM
I don't know why anyone would object to the corruption of certain elements within government being exposed. Is there something about accountability that liberals disapprove of?

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 11:51 PM
Sorry, I just had to laugh. You're pointing at reality and calling it politically motivated spin.

If he steps down after the memo is released, will that just be spin too? Trump and many of his supporters are becoming experts at playing the victim. Saying it's "spin" or a "witch hunt" can only go so far...not to mention its ridiculously ironic.

Your comments are echos of partisan motivated speculations of the media.

Common Sense
02-01-2018, 11:53 PM
I don't know why anyone would object to the corruption of certain elements within government being exposed. Is there something about accountability that liberals disapprove of?

Apply that logic to the Muller investigation, please.

If you really can't see what this memo is, then I don't know what to say. I can only guess that some people choose to ignore reality when don't like what they see...or maybe they really don't see it. I guess it could be the result of thinking that all media, except the right wing media they approve of, is all lies and is some grand conspiracy to enslave them.

Either way, it's absurd and getting hard to watch.

Grokmaster
02-01-2018, 11:55 PM

Let's see HIM, SPECIFICALLY saying that. Not a "spokesman"...HIM.

Common Sense
02-01-2018, 11:57 PM
Your comments are echos of partisan motivated speculations of the media.
Yeah, they're all out to get Trump and conservatives. It's all a deep state lamestream conspiracy. Probably because they hate freedom and America.

Clearly you're happy with the media and news sources that tell you you're a victim and who tell you what you want to hear. Ignorance is bliss they say.

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 11:58 PM

If you really can't see what this memo is, then I don't know what to say. I can only guess that some people choose to ignore reality when don't like what they see...or maybe they really don't see it. I guess it could be the result of thinking that all media, except the right wing media they approve of, is all lies and is some grand conspiracy to enslave them.

Again, you are simply echoing the partisan motivated commentary of the media. They don't want the corruption exposed because they are willing accomplices.

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 12:00 AM
Again, you are simply echoing the partisan motivated commentary of the media. They don't want the corruption exposed because they are willing accomplices.
Yeah, they're all in on it.

Lol....

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 12:02 AM
Yeah, they're all out to get Trump and conservatives. It's all a deep state lamestream conspiracy. Probably because they hate freedom and America.

Clearly you're happy with the media and news sources that tell you you're a victim and who tell you what you want to hear. Ignorance is bliss they say.

I'm happy to see corrupt elements of government exposed. Especially elements which are supposed to uphold and enforce the law. You are happy to see corruption covered up if it suits your partisan purposes.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 12:05 AM
Yeah, they're all in on it.

Lol....

They agree with the activity. They gave it an assist. It's naive to believe they didn't know.

In spite of the objections of the media and liberals, corruption is being exposed.

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 12:08 AM
I'm happy to see corrupt elements of government exposed. Especially elements which are supposed to uphold and enforce the law. You are happy to see corruption covered up if it suits your partisan purposes.

You're describing yourself in that last sentence.

I'm all for exposing corruption anywhere.

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 12:09 AM
They agree with the activity. They gave it an assist. It's naive to believe they didn't know.

In spite of the objections of the media and liberals, corruption is being exposed.

...all in on it.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 12:13 AM
...all in on it.

Can you tell me why you are in favor of hiding corruption from the people?

Liberals should be the biggest cheerleaders for letting us know what happened, who did it and who knew about it but allowed it to continue. . The fact that they are not is quite telling.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 12:17 AM
I find your thought process and strange ability to change reality a bit odd and slightly disturbing.

Fair enough. I find your complete inability to tell fact from fiction incomprehensible and alarming.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 12:20 AM
Fair enough. I find your complete inability to tell fact from fiction incomprehensible and alarming.
Although you can't point to any time I can't tell fact from fiction.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 12:24 AM
Although you can't point to any time I can't tell fact from fiction.

Well, not any time that you would recognize. That's the problem you know.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 12:26 AM
Well, not any time that you would recognize. That's the problem you know.

Okeedokee.......

Moving on, what are your objections to making this info public?

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 12:28 AM
Can you tell me why you are in favor of hiding corruption from the people?

Liberals should be the biggest cheerleaders for letting us know what happened, who did it and who knew about it but allowed it to continue. . The fact that they are not is quite telling.

Where have I said that? You already believe enough fiction, you don't have to make up more.

I'm sorry, but you are so blinded by partisanship and your desire to defend Trump, that you are failing to see this obvious...and somewhat naive attempt by the Trump admin to discredit the very institutions that are investigating him.

Fuck, no wonder the Russian media campaign was so effective. It's sad to watch seemingly rational people discard reason.

Anyways...

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 12:42 AM
Where have I said that? You already believe enough fiction, you don't have to make up more.

I'm sorry, but you are so blinded by partisanship and your desire to defend Trump, that you are failing to see this obvious...and somewhat naive attempt by the Trump admin to discredit the very institutions that are investigating him.

$#@!, no wonder the Russian media campaign was so effective. It's sad to watch seemingly rational people discard reason.

Anyways...

That was odd. You are echoing partisan talking points and you are accusing me of being blinded by partisanship because I support corruption bring exposed. That's crazy.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 12:49 AM
If supprting government corruption being exposed is a mark of being blinded by partisanship, I'm a proud partisan. We need more of that kind of partisanship.

What does it make those who support covering up or hiding corruption from the people?

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 12:58 AM
Lol....have fun with your altered reality.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 01:22 AM
Lol....have fun with your altered reality.

Where did that diversion come from? Obviously you ran out of reasonable ways to support your position.

It is obvious. Liberals, for some reason they are unwilling to admit, are calling for covering up blatant government corruption. There was a time when they prided themselves in exposing this kind of stuff. Now they are supporting hiding this from the American people.

That's not a winning position for them.

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 01:41 AM
Where did that diversion come from? Obviously you ran out of reasonable ways to support your position.

It is obvious. Liberals, for some reason they are unwilling to admit, are calling for covering up blatant government corruption. There was a time when they prided themselves in exposing this kind of stuff. Now they are supporting hiding this from the American people.

That's not a winning position for them.
Reason wasn't working.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 01:44 AM
Reason wasn't working.

You're done. Now you can't even figure out how to support your position.

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 01:53 AM
You're done. Now you can't even figure out how to support your position.
I've made my position clear. You've made it clear that you're not interested listening to it. You'd rather stick to putting words in my mouth and clinging to conspiracy nonsense.

What would you have me do? Reiterate my argument over and over to someone who ignores it?

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 02:18 AM
Okeedokee.......

Moving on, what are your objections to making this info public?

First there's the fact that it isn't true. Democrats say it isn't true, republicans say it isn't true, Trump hand picked fbi director says it isn't true. The DOJ says it isn't true. It's only purpose is to attempt to discredit an investigation that is getting far to close for the comfort of Trump and co.

Second, it most likely doesn't actually say anything of consequence. If it actually had information that would change the course of the Russia investigation or any of the high profile investigations currently ongoing it would have been leaked all over the place months ago. Nunes is nothing but a trump minon and he would have tweeted it by now if nothing going else. The show is the important part here, not whatever nunes made up to write in his fabricated document.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 02:18 AM
I've made my position clear. You've made it clear that you're not interested listening to it. You'd rather stick to putting words in my mouth and clinging to conspiracy nonsense.

What would you have me do? Reiterate my argument over and over to someone who ignores it?

Your argument consists of two positions. The memo is bullshit and the memo is pathetic. That's a pretty persuasive argument.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 02:19 AM
First there's the fact that it isn't true. Democrats say it isn't true, republicans say it isn't true, Trump hand picked fbi director says it isn't true. The DOJ says it isn't true. It's only purpose is to attempt to discredit an investigation that is getting far to close for the comfort of Trump and co.

Second, it most likely doesn't actually say anything of consequence. If it actually had information that would change the course of the Russia investigation or any of the high profile investigations currently ongoing it would have been leaked all over the place months ago. Nunes is nothing but a trump minon and he would have tweeted it by now if nothing going else. The show is the important part here, not whatever nunes made up to write in his fabricated document.

Were you saying something about respecting facts and reality? Nah, that wasn't you, was it?

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 02:20 AM
That was odd. You are echoing partisan talking points and you are accusing me of being blinded by partisanship because I support corruption bring exposed. That's crazy.

There is no corruption being exposed in nunes's fantasy memo. This we don't have to worry about not exposing your imaginary corruption.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 02:22 AM
I can't wait to see how you hacks spin this stuff when it's released.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 02:23 AM
Were you saying something about respecting facts and reality? Nah, that wasn't you, was it?

I've just given you facts and reality. You go ahead and believe the faux news fantasy if it makes you more comfortable.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 02:23 AM
There is no corruption being exposed in nunes's fantasy memo. This we don't have to worry about not exposing your imaginary corruption.

Imaginary corruption...... Too funny.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 02:25 AM
I've just given you facts and reality. You go ahead and believe the faux news fantasy if it makes you more comfortable.

Your speculations are facts and reality?

Alrightythen.......

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 02:27 AM
Imaginary corruption...... Too funny.

Oh its hilarious!

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 02:27 AM
Your argument consists of two positions. The memo is bullshit and the memo is pathetic. That's a pretty persuasive argument.
So you haven't actually read and understood what I wrote.

I've argued that the use of this memo is an attempt to discredit the institutions and investigations involving the Trump administration. That's fairly obvious.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 02:36 AM
Everyone can see who supports hiding corruption.

Hoosier8
02-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Source?

Schiff’s own complaint letter paragraph four. That is if you understand what ‘materially altered’ means.

countryboy
02-02-2018, 07:26 AM
I believe Schiff is a major source of the leaks. He looks to be the media's go to guy.

Yep, and yet here he is whining because we might release "classified information". What a duplicitous POS. How much classified info has Schiff-for-brains leaked to the media?

countryboy
02-02-2018, 07:27 AM

They know it's bullshit? Um, Wray is on the record saying "there's nothing factually incorrect" in the memo.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 08:44 AM
Schiff’s own complaint letter paragraph four. That is if you understand what ‘materially altered’ means.

According to Schiff the language was altered to minimize the fact that there are many omissions in the document. They have basically admitted it is fake imho.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 08:45 AM
They know it's bullshit? Um, Wray is on the record saying "there's nothing factually incorrect" in the memo.

Lies of omission are still lies.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 08:46 AM
Yep, and yet here he is whining because we might release "classified information". What a duplicitous POS. How much classified info has Schiff-for-brains leaked to the media?

He's the leading democrat on the committee. Of course he's the go to guy.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 08:46 AM

Yeah, republicans.

Grokmaster
02-02-2018, 08:50 AM
According to Schiff the language was altered to minimize the fact that there are many omissions in the document. They have basically admitted it is fake imho.

And Schiff is fullacrap.

Grokmaster
02-02-2018, 08:50 AM
Yeah, republicans.
Yeah, it's the GOP trying to block exposure of FISA abuses, etal.

Der....

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 09:19 AM

Link?

By bullshit, I mean the memo is simply a tactic to discredit the DOJ and FBI in order to further cloud the publics perception of the investigation.

I know full well that some of the information in it is factual. But really what point does this memo serve at this point other than to distract or point out misdeeds by a former candidate for president who is now a private citizen?

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Yeah, republicans.
Stop.

First your party supported Mrs. Clinton

Then they Supported the DNC and Hillary working together to make sure that Sanders did not win the primary.

You supported her destroying evidence and making a deal with Russia, you supported the huge donations into the Clinton Foundation from not only foreign countries but from our enemies . You even kept up that support when you found out that the Clintons kept about 85% of the donations for themselves.

You support this investigation even when you found out that the major piec3e of evidence was make up and paid for by Hillary and Friends.

You must admit that you have very little ground to stand on here

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Link?

By bull$#@!, I mean the memo is simply a tactic to discredit the DOJ and FBI in order to further cloud the publics perception of the investigation.

I know full well that some of the information in it is factual. But really what point does this memo serve at this point other than to distract or point out misdeeds by a former candidate for president who is now a private citizen?
If the memo actually points to the DOJ and FBI working to either clear Hillary's name or use False evidence to spy on Trump and his election and transition Teams?

Then it serves the purpose that people need to be very concerned about how powerful their government has become.

ripmeister
02-02-2018, 09:52 AM

That's pretty much the MO of a few of the posters on here. They really aren't interested in a reasoned exchange.

MrMike
02-02-2018, 09:52 AM

Schiff has zero credibility. The poor guy was in tears knowing the Hillary created house of cards that propped up the Democrat operatives in the FBI's lies to get a FISA warrant is crumbling faster than Obama's legacy...

Any American (regardless of politics) should be outraged that our nations finest law enforcement institution was turned into a toy weapon to be used against opponents by the Obama administration and Hillary hacks.

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 10:11 AM
Schiff has zero credibility. The poor guy was in tears knowing the Hillary created house of cards that propped up the Democrat operatives in the FBI's lies to get a FISA warrant is crumbling faster than Obama's legacy...

Any American (regardless of politics) should be outraged that our nations finest law enforcement institution was turned into a toy weapon to be used against opponents by the Obama administration and Hillary hacks.

You say these things as if they are proven facts. As of now they are not.

MrMike
02-02-2018, 10:15 AM

I've used my own common sense and experience to ascertain that the trend/facts lean in favor of my posted statement. That's my opinion and I stand by it.

Cannons Front
02-02-2018, 10:36 AM
You say that Trump colluded with the Russians, (which by the way is not illegal by itself even if he did) No Facts in nearly a year have been presented to prove this yet you continue to support that claim.

"Perhaps the most important thing to keep in mind is that collusion is not itself a crime. Many people hear “collusion” and think about something akin to the legal concept of “conspiracy,” which is when two or more people agree to commit an illegal act. But there can be collusion that doesn’t involve law-breaking."

"Even if we find out that Donald Trump had daily phone calls with Vladimir Putin to chortle together about Hillary Clinton’s impending demise, it wouldn’t necessarily be a violation of any criminal code. It might be, but it wouldn’t always be. As Susan Hennessey and Benjamin Wittes point out (https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/07/06/what-kind-of-crook-is-donald-trump/amp/), “There are plenty of activities that might be highly inappropriate and politically consequential but do not violate any criminal law.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/10/31/what-it-really-means-to-say-the-trump-campaign-colluded-with-russia/?utm_term=.d7914999ac51

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 10:38 AM
You say that Trump colluded with the Russians, (which by the way is not illegal by itself even if he did) No Facts in nearly a year have been presented to prove this yet you continue to support that claim.

"Perhaps the most important thing to keep in mind is that collusion is not itself a crime. Many people hear “collusion” and think about something akin to the legal concept of “conspiracy,” which is when two or more people agree to commit an illegal act. But there can be collusion that doesn’t involve law-breaking."

"Even if we find out that Donald Trump had daily phone calls with Vladimir Putin to chortle together about Hillary Clinton’s impending demise, it wouldn’t necessarily be a violation of any criminal code. It might be, but it wouldn’t always be. As Susan Hennessey and Benjamin Wittes point out (https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/07/06/what-kind-of-crook-is-donald-trump/amp/), “There are plenty of activities that might be highly inappropriate and politically consequential but do not violate any criminal law.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/10/31/what-it-really-means-to-say-the-trump-campaign-colluded-with-russia/?utm_term=.d7914999ac51
Show me where I have ever stated that Trump colluded with Russia.

MrMike
02-02-2018, 10:42 AM

"Proven Facts" have never got in the way of Democrat accusations before. You can pull a variety of recorded news sources that illustrate that.

It's funny to watch the hypocritical Left try to pretend they care about "facts" now.

silvereyes
02-02-2018, 10:46 AM

And does vice versa apply as well?

You know it doesnt.

silvereyes
02-02-2018, 10:47 AM
I've used my own common sense and experience to ascertain that the trend/facts lean in favor of my posted statement. That's my opinion and I stand by it.

Lmao. Oooook.

silvereyes
02-02-2018, 10:58 AM
"Proven Facts" have never got in the way of Democrat accusations before. You can pull a variety of recorded news sources that illustrate that.

It's funny to watch the hypocritical Left try to pretend they care about "facts" now.
Awwww, whats wrong? The echo chamber bored you at your normal IHateLiberals site? I dont blame you. The death knell there IS loud. ;)

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 11:02 AM
Lmao. Oooook.
You can laugh but the people are in fact turning against you on this.

Trump has been under attack by the media and the left since the day he started to run for office. And yet his numbers are finally starting to rise.

His policies that he ran on are starting to be implemented with amazing results.

And once again Conservative principals that have been gone since Reagan Was President are returning and they are having the exact same results.

Democrats know this and that is why they are fighting so hard. unfortunately they are loosing one of there weapons as the Courts are becoming more conservative. It is likely that Trump will get one more member of the Supreme Court and maybe 2 if he is re-elected and that will move the country to the right for decades to come. He is filling the vacancies in the lower courts with Constitutional Justices that will make sure that law is not written from the bench.

And he is a hero here in the Rust belt as we finally have a president that is not begging our factories to move off shore.

The Democrats are in trouble and they know it. They can't even fall back on the state level as they have lost the vast majority of state governments as well.

They had better figure out that people really do want to love their country and quickly, or they will be a foot note on this time of prosperity.

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 11:03 AM
Awwww, whats wrong? The echo chamber bored you at your normal IHateLiberals site? I dont blame you. The death knell there IS loud. ;)
What????

The only possible loud movement in this country is that it is moving back toward the right.....

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 11:07 AM
Stop.

First your party supported Mrs. Clinton

Then they Supported the DNC and Hillary working together to make sure that Sanders did not win the primary.

You supported her destroying evidence and making a deal with Russia, you supported the huge donations into the Clinton Foundation from not only foreign countries but from our enemies . You even kept up that support when you found out that the Clintons kept about 85% of the donations for themselves.

You support this investigation even when you found out that the major piec3e of evidence was make up and paid for by Hillary and Friends.

You must admit that you have very little ground to stand on here

Viewed through those extremely partisan glasses you would think so, however the vast majority of that stuff never actually happened or has been badly misrepresented.

So no, I don't agree at all.

Now that I've dealt with you attempted distraction let's talk about republican's support for corruption and cover ups. How many undisclosed meetings did the Trump campaign have with russians? How about most of Trump's recent real estate deals being sold to anonymous shell companies? The very recent meeting between sanctioned Russian spies and our very own trump appointed CIA director? Trump's juniors little meeting and the subsequent coverup attempt?

Ok, I'm tired of thumb typing on this phone but you get the idea I assume.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 11:10 AM
If the memo actually points to the DOJ and FBI working to either clear Hillary's name or use False evidence to spy on Trump and his election and transition Teams?

Then it serves the purpose that people need to be very concerned about how powerful their government has become.

It won't. If there was any evidence of that they wouldn't have waited for official release. It would have leaked. That's one of the reasons I'm sure this memo amounts to nothing.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 11:11 AM

And most likely will not ever be.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 11:13 AM

The highlighted qualifier is funny because it indicates you do not believe your own assertion that it didn't happen.

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 11:16 AM
Viewed through those extremely partisan glasses you would think so, however the vast majority of that stuff never actually happened or has been badly misrepresented.

Now that I've dealt with you attempted distraction let's talk about republican's support for corruption and cover ups. How many undisclosed meetings did the Trump campaign have with russians? How about most of Trump's recent real estate deals being sold to anonymous shell companies? The very recent meeting between sanctioned Russian spies and our very own trump appointed CIA director? Trump's juniors little meeting and the subsequent coverup attempt?

I am happy to talk about those thing. I know that you will be happy to provide me links to those so I can be informed.

And as for the corruption we need to look into things that Hillary has done including paying for the dossier that is the basis for much of what you are talking about.

Next I am in the real-estate business and you try to refuse a sale to a full price offer in this country and see what it gets you?

If you are concerned that foreign money is effecting our politics though I give you the Clinton Foundation and ask you to comment on not only Foreign companies donating to it but the favorable agreements and access to the state department they receive in return.

We know and we know it for a fact that the Obama administration, Hillary and the FBI were in fact playing hard and fast with the truth and it was being used as a political weapon.

I am not saying what is good for the goose, but I find it amazing that the democrats are not concerned in the least about this.

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 11:18 AM
It won't. If there was any evidence of that they wouldn't have waited for official release. It would have leaked. That's one of the reasons I'm sure this memo amounts to nothing.
So tell me, how will you feel if this points to collusion by the FBI and the administration?

Will it concern you then, or will the left just circle the wagon as they are still doing for Hillary?

Abby08
02-02-2018, 11:29 AM

If, the memo amounts to nothing, nothing implicating wrong doing, on either side, that's ok, but, why all the secrecy and drama, about a memo full of nothing?

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 11:32 AM
If, the memo amounts to nothing, nothing implicating wrong doing, on either side, that's ok, but, why all the secrecy and drama, about a memo full of nothing?
If you look at the Democrats that know what is in the memo? There is no question that there is fear in their eyes.
it is high time we get to the bottom of all of this and clean up the swamp.

countryboy
02-02-2018, 11:38 AM
Link?

By bull$#@!, I mean the memo is simply a tactic to discredit the DOJ and FBI in order to further cloud the publics perception of the investigation.

You are free to remain wilfully ignorant.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 12:09 PM

Yeah, republicans.

How is exposing corruption supporting covering it up?

Captdon
02-02-2018, 12:13 PM

How do you know that? You haven't seen the memo. As of right now it shows the FBI used false information to get a FISA warrant. More to come later today. That's the facts.

Captdon
02-02-2018, 12:15 PM
"Supposedly."

Nope. Wrong again. Some education.

Captdon
02-02-2018, 12:18 PM

Wray wasn't around when the top guns screwed up.

Captdon
02-02-2018, 12:20 PM

He said he wanted more time.

MrMike
02-02-2018, 12:21 PM

How many did Hillary's camp have with them? How much Russian money ended up in Hillary, Bill and their supporters hands? Why does that not matter to Democrats?

Captdon
02-02-2018, 12:23 PM

The Dems say they have a memo but they haven't asked the Reps to vote to release it. Why? It doesn't mean a damn thing.

The memo is as legitimate as Mueller. There's nothing special about him. This also has nothing to do with Mueller.

Captdon
02-02-2018, 12:26 PM

That's obvious. Are you blind or have you been in a coma? The memo is a bitch for the Dems. The memo is out now. It's a plot to get Trump. The FISA warrant was a fraud.

Stay blind.

MrMike
02-02-2018, 12:28 PM
The Dems say they have a memo but they haven't asked the rpes to vote to release it. Why? It doesn't mean a damn thing.

The memo is as legitimate as Mueller. There's nothing special about him. This also has nothing to do with Mueller.

It's funny how foreigners would put so much credibility into Muellers investigation when there is no factual data out there for them to read/review regarding the specifics of the investigation itself yet they claim there is no factual information outlined by the newly released memo outlining constructive collusion by a political party, the former administration and foreign operatives to undermine an opposition candidate and undermine the elections and duly elected President.

Captdon
02-02-2018, 12:28 PM

$#@!, no wonder the Russian media campaign was so effective. It's sad to watch seemingly rational people discard reason.

Anyways...

The FBI abused their authority. You and your ilk are hiding as you should. Is the noose feeling tight?

Captdon
02-02-2018, 12:32 PM
Lies of omission are still lies.
As of now: the FBI never told the court where it got the Dossier, who paid for it and that it was not credible. The dossier was shown to news medias and that was used to "justify" part of the warrant. That's not legal.

Captdon
02-02-2018, 12:34 PM
The FBI hung itself. The whole warrant in the FISA court was a sham. The top officials have been outed.

Captdon
02-02-2018, 12:36 PM
Link?

This is stupid.

The warrant was for information and spying on Trump.It had nothing to do with the Queen Bitch.
The top of the FBI was rotted fish. Deny it if you want but there it is.

Captdon
02-02-2018, 12:40 PM
That's pretty much the MO of a few of the posters on here. They really aren't interested in a reasoned exchange.

You folks can't abide the truth.

McCabe testified that the Dossier wouldn't be enough to get a warrant. Yet, that's what they did.The truth is just killing you. The fix was in and you couldn't get it done. It's on the Democrats and that's a fact your lies can't change.

Captdon
02-02-2018, 12:40 PM

Oh, the left knows better.

Captdon
02-02-2018, 12:42 PM
And does vice versa apply as well?

You know it doesnt.

Sure it does. You are trying to deflect. Your side is the criminal element in the election. You want to attack Trump and ignore anything else.

Captdon
02-02-2018, 12:44 PM

I'm listening to it now.You are up shit creek. You'll find some asshole talking point to cry about. The FBI lied to a judge.

Grokmaster
02-02-2018, 12:48 PM
I'm listening to it now.You are up $#@! creek. You'll find some $#@! talking point to cry about. The FBI lied to a judge.
As did the Obama Swamp DOJ...REPEATEDLY.

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 01:07 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/foreign-governments-gave-millions-to-foundation-while-clinton-was-at-state-dept/2015/02/25/31937c1e-bc3f-11e4-8668-4e7ba8439ca6_story.html?utm_term=.a3a046726c2f

OK so we know that Millions were flowing into the foundation while Hillary was the SOS

http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/wall-street-analyst-uncovers-clinton-foundation-fraud/

We know that the foundation was lining the Clintons pockets and that is why it is done.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/24/clintons-top-10-pay-play-allegations/

We know that people had special access to the state department and decisions that were made.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/25/the-clinton-camp-and-the-dnc-helped-pay-for-that-trump-russia-dossier-heres-what-it-means/?utm_term=.7530f7c511af

And we know that Hillary paid for the dossier.

We know that she deleted emails, destroyed servers and computers

And we now know that this false political hack job..... the wire tapping of Trumps people would not have happened.

I think it is time to end the FISA court needs to be shut down. It was used to spy on Americans is should be done

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 06:43 PM
So tell me, how will you feel if this points to collusion by the FBI and the administration?

Will it concern you then, or will the left just circle the wagon as they are still doing for Hillary?

Well, we now know that it doesn't. How do you feel about that?

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 06:44 PM
I guess that you have information that I don't because from what I know it certainly is a possibility.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 06:45 PM

Distraction, as I've maintained all along.

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 06:51 PM
Distraction, as I've maintained all along.
From What?

Only about 20% just the far left believe that Trump and Russia did anything that cost Hillary the Election

over 50% now believe that Hillary was selling out the country through the Clinton Foundation.

The Memo Clearly shows that this was a political witch hunt and let me ask you this? What did Nixon do in Water Gate that Was worse than this.

Ravens Fan
02-02-2018, 06:57 PM

Link?

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 07:03 PM
How is exposing corruption supporting covering it up?

They aren't exposing anything, they are attempting to distract people from their actual corruption with this bogus memo.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 07:09 PM
They aren't exposing anything, they are attempting to distract people from their actual corruption with this bogus memo.

That's crazy. Seriously.

Ravens Fan
02-02-2018, 07:11 PM

Wow.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 07:13 PM
How many did Hillary's camp have with them? How much Russian money ended up in Hillary, Bill and their supporters hands? Why does that not matter to Democrats?

You tell me. You guys have been trying to pin stuff on the Clintons for decades and so far nothing. No indictments, no charges, no convictions. Nothing.

Now let's talk about 2 confessions and 2 indictments.

Peter1469
02-02-2018, 07:21 PM
I believe the only relevant revelation is that FBI agents mislead the FISA court when it relied on the politically motivated dossier to get a FISA warrant.

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 07:22 PM
I believe the only relevant revelation is that FBI agents mislead the FISA court when it relied on the politically motivated dossier to get a FISA warrant.
Which may or may not be true.

Ravens Fan
02-02-2018, 07:26 PM

What does that do to any evidence obtained through those warrants?

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 07:52 PM

Which may or may not be true.

It's obvious that it's true and that is really the only new thing we learned today. Supposedly more will be coming out.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 07:53 PM

Good question. It might not make any difference in this situation as it would in a conventional criminal court.

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 07:55 PM
It's obvious that it's true and that is really the only new thing we learned today. Supposedly more will be coming out.

It's obvious that it's true because why? Because it supports your viewpoint?

hanger4
02-02-2018, 08:01 PM
Which may or may not be true.So McCabe lied under oath in his testimony to the committee Dec. 2017 ??

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 08:05 PM
So McCabe lied under oath in his testimony to the committee Dec. 2017 ??
None of us have read the testimony or have seen the context. As I said, it may be true.

It also may be true that the dossier was supported by other intel and lined up with the ongoing investigation of Popadopalous. The dossier may have been the corroboration they needed.

Peter1469
02-02-2018, 08:08 PM

Fruit of the poisonous tree. It will be excluded from any trial.

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 08:18 PM

I hope you are just doing this to be antagonistic.
We know for sure there was corruption. We also know that Hillary was likely a lot more guilty that the FBI and DOJ led the world to believe. But we knew that.

And we have ZERO evidence still that Trump and the Russians were planning anything.

We have to stop what we want to be and deal with what is.

No I am looking forward to seeing the FISA application which will have to come out now and I am looking forward to seeing the Democrat explanation.

However they did tell us that releasing this would damage national security, and that turned out to be Horse Pucky

So lets finally start to deal with what is true, and not what certain people want us to believe.

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 08:21 PM
You tell me. You guys have been trying to pin stuff on the Clintons for decades and so far nothing. No indictments, no charges, no convictions. Nothing.
Now let's talk about 2 confessions and 2 indictments.

You are correct but if the dossier was the sole evidence for the FISA surveillance?

Those will be tossed out because of illegal search.

And You are forgetting the impeachment and of course those people that ended up DEAD

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 08:23 PM
It's obvious that it's true because why? Because it supports your viewpoint?
Because it was proven true based on the documented evidence.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 08:25 PM
You are correct but if the dossier was the sole evidence for the FISA surveillance?

And You are forgetting the impeachment and of course those people that ended up DEAD I don’t believe any indictments or plea agreements will be change. This isn’t like a civilian criminal proceeding.

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 08:28 PM
So McCabe lied under oath in his testimony to the committee Dec. 2017 ??
Clearly they will want Mr McCabe prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law if he was committing perjury

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 09:27 PM
As of now: the FBI never told the court where it got the Dossier, who paid for it and that it was not credible. The dossier was shown to news medias and that was used to "justify" part of the warrant. That's not legal.

Lol, well for starters you republicans have been shouting about it being "not credible" since day one. That isn't true. Also, we've been told that much of the investigation is based on Papadopoulos inebriated leak, not just the dossier. We also know that the republicans commissioned FusionGPS originally. We also know that many people in the right place to know have said this memo is kisleading in the extreme.

Imho the memo in not credible and utterly meaningless. It was simply meant as a distraction a day to give trump something to use against Rosenstein.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 09:29 PM
I'm listening to it now.You are up shit creek. You'll find some asshole talking point to cry about. The FBI lied to a judge.

No they didn't, the republicans are lying to the public.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 09:34 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/foreign-governments-gave-millions-to-foundation-while-clinton-was-at-state-dept/2015/02/25/31937c1e-bc3f-11e4-8668-4e7ba8439ca6_story.html?utm_term=.a3a046726c2f

OK so we know that Millions were flowing into the foundation while Hillary was the SOS

http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/wall-street-analyst-uncovers-clinton-foundation-fraud/

We know that the foundation was lining the Clintons pockets and that is why it is done.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/24/clintons-top-10-pay-play-allegations/

We know that people had special access to the state department and decisions that were made.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/25/the-clinton-camp-and-the-dnc-helped-pay-for-that-trump-russia-dossier-heres-what-it-means/?utm_term=.7530f7c511af

And we know that Hillary paid for the dossier.

We know that she deleted emails, destroyed servers and computers

And we now know that this false political hack job..... the wire tapping of Trumps people would not have happened.

I think it is time to end the FISA court needs to be shut down. It was used to spy on Americans is should be done

We don't actually know any of those things. All we know is that the right wing news sources tell us they happened. They've all been investigated and nothing has come of any of it. That's pretty good evidence that they didn't happen btw.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 09:36 PM
I guess that you have information that I don't because from what I know it certainly is a possibility.

Oh, the conservative pundits want it to say that, but it really doesn't. It assumes that everything was based on one document, and further assumes that the document is false. We know both of those assumptions to be incorrect.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 09:38 PM
From What?

Only about 20% just the far left believe that Trump and Russia did anything that cost Hillary the Election

over 50% now believe that Hillary was selling out the country through the Clinton Foundation.

The Memo Clearly shows that this was a political witch hunt and let me ask you this? What did Nixon do in Water Gate that Was worse than this.

I have no idea where you are getting those numbers, and your memo shows nothing of the sort. Sorry.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 09:40 PM
Link?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/02/us/politics/trump-fbi-memo.html

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 10:19 PM
That's crazy. Seriously.

It's the truth. Seriously.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 10:22 PM

Except that that isn't relevant at all. There are supposed to be many checks on a FISA warrent. What happened to the rest of them?

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Oh, the conservative pundits want it to say that, but it really doesn't. It assumes that everything was based on one document, and further assumes that the document is false. We know both of those assumptions to be incorrect.
You may as well be speaking Mandarin. That just won't compute for some.

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 10:23 PM
Except that that isn't relevant at all. There are supposed to be many checks on a FISA warrent. What happened to the rest of them?

Didn't you know that everyone is in on it? Deep state is everywhere.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 10:25 PM
I hope you are just doing this to be antagonistic.
We know for sure there was corruption. We also know that Hillary was likely a lot more guilty that the FBI and DOJ led the world to believe. But we knew that.

And we have ZERO evidence still that Trump and the Russians were planning anything.

We have to stop what we want to be and deal with what is.

No I am looking forward to seeing the FISA application which will have to come out now and I am looking forward to seeing the Democrat explanation.

However they did tell us that releasing this would damage national security, and that turned out to be Horse Pucky

So lets finally start to deal with what is true, and not what certain people want us to believe.

I don't know how to respond to someone who has fallen for the fake narrative so completely. You've obviously made up you mind, in the face of convincing evidence, that what you believe is the truth. I don't know how to get through to you.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 10:28 PM
Didn't you know that everyone is in on it? Deep state is everywhere.

How do you respond to this? This total belief in a narrative we know to be false? What can we say to them? I am at a loss.

Crepitus
02-02-2018, 10:32 PM

And You are forgetting the impeachment and of course those people that ended up DEAD

Impeached for getting a hummer in the oval office. The height of desperation in an attempt to pin something on the clintons. And it didn't even stick.

And that whole Clinton death count thing has been debunked so many times numbers don't go that high.

Common Sense
02-02-2018, 10:38 PM
How do you respond to this? This total belief in a narrative we know to be false? What can we say to them? I am at a loss.
It's a fruitless effort I guess. Maybe I'll do some research on cult deprograming.