PDA

View Full Version : The Obama legacy is crumbling

MrMike
02-01-2018, 10:39 PM
A history of incompetence and apparently corruption are ultimately the real legacy he and his administration have left behind. I’m not sure how his presidential library planning is going but it should probably include prison bars for the windows.

silvereyes
02-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Lol. Ooooook.

Kacper
02-01-2018, 11:18 PM
I was hoping this thread was going to be about Trump ripping out Michelle's $2.5 million corporate-sponsored vegetable garden or something amusingly petty like that.

Agent Zero
02-01-2018, 11:28 PM
I was hoping this thread was going to be about Trump ripping out Michelle's $2.5 million corporate-sponsored vegetable garden or something amusingly petty like that.

Did he replace it with a KFC?

Tahuyaman
02-01-2018, 11:30 PM
The Obama legacy is crumbling
It's not crumbling, it has crumbled.

Kacper
02-01-2018, 11:38 PM
Did he replace it with a KFC?

No but I am sure Monsanto would donate him some roundup in exchange for a favorable tweet.

knight
02-02-2018, 01:15 AM
A history of incompetence and apparently corruption are ultimately the real legacy he and his administration have left behind. I’m not sure how his presidential library planning is going but it should probably include prison bars for the windows.

What a fucking moron you are.

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 01:26 AM
What a $#@!ing moron you are.
AWWWWW are you upset that President Obama will be nothing more than a black mark on the stain of history.

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 01:42 AM
AWWWWW are you upset that President Obama will be nothing more than a black mark on the stain of history.

His signature achievement was just thrown out. The liberals can still claim that Bin Laden was killed during his watch.

gamewell45
02-02-2018, 01:49 AM

LOL Wishful thinking on your part.

knight
02-02-2018, 01:57 AM

Who the fuck are you and why should I care?

Tahuyaman
02-02-2018, 02:43 AM
Who the $#@! are you and why should I care?

That's not the kind of response which motivates a substantive discussion.

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 03:09 AM
Why sir let me introduce my self. I am you better........

Refugee
02-02-2018, 03:40 AM
Don't listen to em Mr. knight. I find your insightful posts, mmm, errr, fascinating. :) Talking of stains and black marks (pun intended), what's your opinion of well, mmm, anything really ...

Common
02-02-2018, 05:55 AM
Obamas toilet paper legacy is being flushed one regulation and one executive order at a time.

The only thing obama accomplished in 8 yrs was ObamaCare which is basicall deceased. He started racial strife like Ive never seen in this country in my 70yrs. He started a war on police that trump ended, he put transexuals in womens bathrooms. He gave the iranians half a billion to continue to build a bomb.

He ignored Russia, North Korea and obviously was against Israel. He bent over for every muslim leader in every country but most importantly he ignored the entire working mididle class, they were not his focus or even on his radar.

He had the most corrupt DOJ in my lifetime

Obamas only legacy will be he was the only Black President

DGUtley
02-02-2018, 06:18 AM

knight TB’d for insults.

stjames1_53
02-02-2018, 07:57 AM
Obamas toilet paper legacy is being flushed one regulation and one executive order at a time.

The only thing obama accomplished in 8 yrs was ObamaCare which is basicall deceased. He started racial strife like Ive never seen in this country in my 70yrs. He started a war on police that trump ended, he put transexuals in womens bathrooms. He gave the iranians half a billion to continue to build a bomb.

He ignored Russia, North Korea and obviously was against Israel. He bent over for every muslim leader in every country but most importantly he ignored the entire working mididle class, they were not his focus or even on his radar.

...........only half

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 09:27 AM

I remember that Reagan took down the solar panels because it was more expensive
Sometimes you just need to clean up the mess....

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 09:32 AM

Awwwww did he hurt your little feelings??????

Obama was a terrible president, The left talks about Trump not being qualified, but Obama had done nothing in his life.

Quickly the American people saw this and made sure that we have a divided government so he could not destroy anymore of our economy

Because of this he unconstitutionally changed and wrote law with executive orders.

What did you Democrats think was going to happen with all those when a Republican was elected. He made them with a stroke of the pen and that is how they were killed.

Obama has Nothing that he will be able to show, once they finally kill off what is left of the ACA. He will overtake President Carter as the worst President in modern history.

MrMike
02-02-2018, 09:34 AM
LOL Wishful thinking on your part.

Yes, no doubt, it absolutely is!

Also, I would be pleased to see Hillary in an orange jumpsuit kneeling on a beach in Libya with some Islamahole chanting their BS behind her. I wonder if she would think "what difference does it make now" then?

You see, I'm honest and fair.

gamewell45
02-02-2018, 10:37 AM
Yes, no doubt, it absolutely is!

Also, I would be pleased to see Hillary in an orange jumpsuit kneeling on a beach in Libya with some Islamahole chanting their BS behind her. I wonder if she would think "what difference does it make now" then?

You see, I'm honest and fair.

I'd agree with you except I'd like to see all politicians regardless of political party in orange jumpsuits. They are all crooks like it or not.

MrMike
02-02-2018, 10:54 AM

Well put...

Agree

Kacper
02-02-2018, 11:24 AM
I remember that Reagan took down the solar panels because it was more expensive
Sometimes you just need to clean up the mess....

I think it was Burpee seeds that donated $2.5M to the park service to pay for maintaining the Obama garden for the next 20 years or something like that. A pretty good indicator that this was nothing more than a professionally maintained prop to begin with.

zelmo1234
02-02-2018, 11:29 AM
I think it was Burpee seeds that donated $2.5M to the park service to pay for maintaining the Obama garden for the next 20 years or something like that. A pretty good indicator that this was nothing more than a professionally maintained prop to begin with.
Then it is a good think to be gone

jimmyz
02-02-2018, 12:50 PM

Who is that Haji jihadist in your avatar?

Kalkin
02-02-2018, 12:54 PM

Back to your hole, cockroach.

rcfieldz
02-02-2018, 01:50 PM
Obama still has The Jimmy Fallon show and he could get a regular spot on Law and Order or something. Don't count him out.

MrMike
02-02-2018, 02:06 PM
Obama still has The Jimmy Fallon show and he could get a regular spot on Law and Order or something. Don't count him out.

He could also be a handy helper at the Car Wash or mowing yards...

Kacper
02-02-2018, 02:11 PM
Then it is a good think to be gone
meh, depends on whether or not the kitchen still uses it but for no more than it is $2.5M for 20 years is still fairly pricey.

Captdon
02-02-2018, 03:53 PM
The best he'll get: First Black President.

Captdon
02-02-2018, 03:55 PM

Who the $#@! are you and why should anyone care?

silvereyes
02-02-2018, 08:24 PM

Not true.

silvereyes
02-02-2018, 08:25 PM
Back to your hole, cockroach.

Oh stop. He is no worse than several others here.

Kalkin
02-02-2018, 08:39 PM
Oh stop. He is no worse than several others here.

That's really not a compliment. He's a putz.

silvereyes
02-06-2018, 05:30 PM

No kidding. I can name several here who exist only to antagonize others.

silvereyes
02-06-2018, 05:30 PM

stjames1_53
02-08-2018, 07:40 AM

what does this have to do with the OP?