PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Wake up

elvisroy0000
12-11-2012, 12:08 PM
if you sat out last election or voted 3rd Party wake up this kind of Govt is what you get, over 5 million jobs lost since Barry took office and the lies persist that he has created Jobs, 500 million Dollars given to Solyndra who was already Bankrupt the action of a Fool. you cannot set out and if you are an Evangelical this is what you Get you have to be Responsible and Vote and quit saying i will sit out because i did not get my Perfect Candidate wake up, and to you Liberals who have lost Jobs Recently and Voted obama you Deserved that as well you voted for it Gopod For You President Obama andMichele by elvisroy0000 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4beeD3Vr9ro&feature=share&list=UUBuIBDSUAc2tn3zLW-VCgaA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4beeD3Vr9ro&feature=share&list=UUBuIBDSUAc2tn3zLW-VCgaA)

elvisroy0000
12-13-2012, 07:19 PM
after all we could not build anything without The Govt The Govt Created a Job for you Lately

RightWingHomosexual
12-18-2012, 09:04 PM
We deserve the pasting were going to get the next four years. Conservatives chose to sit out the election again. Fine. I know Romney is not a conservative or even a RINO (but a crypto-liberal), but he was the best choice, the only choice. Obama, a neo-Marxist and anti-Semite (which is truly sad and tragic) was the other choice; we can't say we weren't warned. The writing was on the wall. He gave speeches denigrating the 10 Commandments, Christianity, America, Conservativism, the Bible, the military, the Republican Party, whites, conservative blacks and heaped praise on the pedophile-terrorist Arafat. We lost. We need to rally the troops again in 2016 and win. I doubt the Republicans will nominate a conservative, but if they do, you'll see the grassroots rise up and toss out the utopians.

Peter1469
12-19-2012, 04:16 AM
I will vote for the fiscal conservative, or nobody.

Carygrant
12-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Obama, a neo-Marxist and anti-Semite (which is truly sad and tragic) was the other choice; we can't say we weren't warned. The writing was on the wall. He gave speeches denigrating the 10 Commandments, Christianity, America, Conservativism, the Bible, the military, the Republican Party, whites, conservative blacks and heaped praise on the pedophile-terrorist Arafat. We lost.

Is that American surreal humour?

Chris
12-19-2012, 03:57 PM
Mitt what's his name wouldn't have been any better.

Carygrant
12-20-2012, 03:38 AM
Mitt what's his name wouldn't have been any better.

My very point , repeated many times over the year .
Financially this has been true for around eight years and more obviously since '07-'08 .
Nobody can wipe away the tears of $200 trillion debt and obligations , and pay back time will feel like rape regardless of whom is nominally in charge .
Thank goodness you have a President whose foreign policy has been near faultless so far , and though he obviously has trouble reaching elderly white bigots , he has the skills of a healer and has Christian values at the heart of his work .

zelmo1234
12-20-2012, 07:01 AM
Financially this has been true for around eight years and more obviously since '07-'08 .
Nobody can wipe away the tears of $200 trillion debt and obligations , and pay back time will feel like rape regardless of whom is nominally in charge .
Thank goodness you have a President whose foreign policy has been near faultless so far , and though he obviously has trouble reaching elderly white bigots , he has the skills of a healer and has Christian values at the heart of his work .

I am lookng at the middle east and the murders of our ambasitor and the seals, He has lost more military persons in Afganistan in 4 years than Bush did in 8

And we are heading toward a financial cliff that he refuses to attempt to come to any conpromise on, and his plan does not reduce the deficite by any noticable levels.

I do not doubt that he has compassion in his heart, and I watch him with his children and beleive he is a good person. However his policies are terrible!

And they are the reason that we are still in this economic funk if you will, 1.5% growth is terrilbe, though better that a recession, but we are actually sliding back toward a recession?

GWB was big spending President that had some really bad policies of his own, but if you look at his presidency and the economy before the housing collapse of late 2007 and 2008 it was like disneyland compared to these current policies.

And the end of 2013 is going to be hearthbreaking for those that thought things were starting to improve. So I know that somehow I will be called raciest for this but I just do not see how opposing his policies has anything to do with skin color

Cigar
12-20-2012, 07:53 AM
Enjoy your long Vacation :)

Repussery94
12-20-2012, 11:59 AM
He wasnt even elected so you dont know he wouldnt have done better. Considering how much of a hell hole america has become because of Obama id say it wouldnt take much to have a better president.

Chris
12-20-2012, 01:14 PM

Say what? You agree and then disagree with yourself before trailing off into inflammatory obscurantism.

Chris
12-20-2012, 01:16 PM
He wasnt even elected so you dont know he wouldnt have done better. Considering how much of a hell hole america has become because of Obama id say it wouldnt take much to have a better president.

We know by his rhetoric and record he's a big government con. If Obama is Bush III, Romney would've been Bush IV. Same old same old same old.