PDA

View Full Version : Why Has Schiff Lied About Nearly Every Aspect of the FISA Scandal?

Grokmaster
02-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Everything Schiff has said about the FISA scandal has been a LIE: he said the GOP House memo would "threaten national security" = total lie; he said that the FBI DID tell the FISA court the origin of the dossier= total lie; he has been the CONTINUOUS LEAK from the Intel Committee, almost assuredly.

He is now hoping that classified data will (rightfully) be redacted from the "Democrat FISA memo", so that he can lie about what was redacted, just like he did about grammatical changes to the GOP memo.

Why is Schiff such a lying, anti-transparency, defender of leftist corruption?

It's All in the Family:

HawkTheSlayer
02-06-2018, 05:18 PM
I was reading the details of the divorce earlier this morning.

testsubjectalpha
03-13-2020, 01:05 AM
It's seems Communist Comrade Adam Schiff is now under investigation for spying on fellow Congress members without any warrant. Think about that for a second. Mr US Constitutional scholar during his impeachment adventure.

Peter1469
03-13-2020, 04:52 AM
Sciff is a peace of shit.

RichardMZhlubb
03-13-2020, 09:03 AM
Everything Schiff has said about the FISA scandal has been a LIE: he said the GOP House memo would "threaten national security" = total lie; he said that the FBI DID tell the FISA court the origin of the dossier= total lie; he has been the CONTINUOUS LEAK from the Intel Committee, almost assuredly.

He is now hoping that classified data will (rightfully) be redacted from the "Democrat FISA memo", so that he can lie about what was redacted, just like he did about grammatical changes to the GOP memo.

It's All in the Family:

You do know that this is complete bullshlt, (https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/adam-schiffs-sister-was-married-to-george-soros-son/) right? Soros’s son was never married to Schiff’s sister.

hanger4
03-13-2020, 09:59 AM
You do know that this is complete bullshlt, (https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/adam-schiffs-sister-was-married-to-george-soros-son/) right? Soros’s son was never married to Schiff’s sister.

I see you ignored the crux of the thread;

*Everything Schiff has said about the FISA scandal has been a LIE: he said the GOP House memo would "threaten national security" = total lie; he said that the FBI DID tell the FISA court the origin of the dossier= total lie; he has been the CONTINUOUS LEAK from the Intel Committee, almost assuredly.

He is now hoping that classified data will (rightfully) be redacted from the "Democrat FISA memo", so that he can lie about what was redacted, just like he did about grammatical changes to the GOP memo.*

RichardMZhlubb
03-13-2020, 11:00 AM
I see you ignored the crux of the thread;

*Everything Schiff has said about the FISA scandal has been a LIE: he said the GOP House memo would "threaten national security" = total lie; he said that the FBI DID tell the FISA court the origin of the dossier= total lie; he has been the CONTINUOUS LEAK from the Intel Committee, almost assuredly.

He is now hoping that classified data will (rightfully) be redacted from the "Democrat FISA memo", so that he can lie about what was redacted, just like he did about grammatical changes to the GOP memo.*
Why should anyone even bother reading the rest of the post when it so prominently features a dumb lie about Schiff?

Tahuyaman
03-13-2020, 11:28 AM

Why should anyone even bother reading the rest of the post when it so prominently features a dumb lie about Schiff?
What lie?

carolina73
03-13-2020, 11:29 AM

It's All in the Family:

You did alright until the attachment. Melissa Schiff was not Adam's sister or a relative. Schiff did not have a sister. Just a coincidence.

hanger4
03-13-2020, 12:00 PM

The "rest of the post", do you always read from the end to the beginning ??

The dumb lie was at the end, you purposely ignored the first two paragraphs. :facepalm: Apparently you believe Schiff lied.

Tahuyaman
03-13-2020, 01:09 PM

The dumb lie was at the end, you purposely ignored the first two paragraphs. :facepalm: Apparently you believe Schiff lied.
What's odd is that he quoted the first two paragraphs calling that a lie and edited out the Soros and his sister thing.

Yes, Schiff lied. He wasn't just mistaken, he lied.

RichardMZhlubb
03-13-2020, 01:12 PM
What lie?
The gigantic idiotic graphic repeating the stupid lie that George Soros's son was married to Adam Schiff's sister.

What's odd is that he quoted the first two paragraphs calling that a lie and edited out the Soros and his sister thing.

Yes, Schiff lied. He wasn't just mistaken, he lied.
You do understand that when you post a response to a post with an attachment, the quoted language includes a link and not the actual attachment, right? I didn't edit anything out. And, if someone posts such incredibly stupid nonsense, there is no reason to take anything else they say seriously.

Tahuyaman
03-13-2020, 01:21 PM
The gigantic idiotic graphic repeating the stupid lie that George Soros's son was married to Adam Schiff's sister.

You do understand that when you post a response to a post with an attachment, the quoted language includes a link and not the actual attachment, right? I didn't edit anything out. And, if someone posts such incredibly stupid nonsense, there is no reason to take anything else they say seriously.
Look, you quoted only the first two paragraphs claiming it was a lie and edited out the Soros family tie thing. There was no lie in the first two paragraphs.

By your own standards, no one should take anything you say seriously.

RichardMZhlubb
03-13-2020, 01:52 PM
Look, you quoted only the first two paragraphs claiming it was a lie and edited out the Soros family tie thing. There was no lie in the first two paragraphs.

By your own standards, no one should take anything you say seriously.
I didn't edit out anything. Please stop lying.

Tahuyaman
03-13-2020, 01:57 PM

You did. Post #7, but it really isn't a big issue.

stjames1_53
03-13-2020, 02:11 PM

why, sure you did, sunshine

Tahuyaman
03-13-2020, 02:17 PM
why, sure you did, sunshine

The really odd part is that he edited out the false segment, quoted the actual factual part of the comment and called it a lie. It was just odd.

carolina73
03-13-2020, 02:17 PM

Richard's focus on the unimportant part reminds me of this

Captdon
03-13-2020, 02:33 PM

You caught him.

RichardMZhlubb
03-13-2020, 02:34 PM
You did. Post #7, but it really isn't a big issue.
Well, no. You keep lying about this. Go ahead and post a reply to the OP. The quoted text will look exactly like my post, with a link to the attached graphic.

Captdon
03-13-2020, 02:35 PM

Looked like the attachment to me.

Captdon
03-13-2020, 02:37 PM
TPF must have held a 50% off sale. A lot of idiots came in.

Tahuyaman
03-13-2020, 02:52 PM
A smart person would have edited out the first two paragraphs in the proper way then singled out the false portion and expressed their criticisms of the OP.

stjames1_53
03-13-2020, 03:05 PM
The really odd part is that he edited out the false segment, quoted the actual factual part of the comment and called it a lie. It was just odd.
I do notice that sometimes he gets so excited, he even posts his replies in the quote box...........he is really emotional and so full of hatred. Maybe one of his neighbors could help him out and throw down a red flag on him, just in case...............

Tahuyaman
03-13-2020, 03:08 PM
I do notice that sometimes he gets so excited, he even posts his replies in the quote box...........he is really emotional and so full of hatred. Maybe one of his neighbors could help him out and throw down a red flag on him, just in case...............

Bitter, hateful and angry is no way to go through life.