PDA

View Full Version : POTUS [BHO] Wants to Know Everything We are Doing

MisterVeritis
02-07-2018, 08:49 AM
Page's text to Strzok.

More to follow.

Crepitus
02-07-2018, 09:22 AM
You'd think Page and Stzrok were the only people in the FBI.

You guys do realize that they are just 2 people out of something like 35,000 FBI employees right?

And that they aren't in charge?

And that they have been relieved of their positions?

Captdon
02-07-2018, 10:19 AM

You guys do realize that they are just 2 people out of something like 35,000 FBI employees right?

And said potus wants kept in the loop.

MisterVeritis
02-07-2018, 10:22 AM
Wasn't Page McCabe's work-related lawyer?
Wasn't Strzok deeply involved in Crooked Hillary's email investigation (and the effort to spy on then candidate Trump)?
Is this possibly the first time Barack Hussein O learned something before it was on the news?

It is time to begin preparing to depose the former President. What did he know and when did he know it?

The intelligence oversight committees should subpoena the former President's Presidential Daily Briefings for the half year leading up to the election and the time between the election and swearing-in ceremony.

Did Barack Hussein O unduly influence the highly partisan DOJ and FBI?

Crepitus
02-07-2018, 12:31 PM
And said potus wants kept in the loop.

Sure, because they dealt directly with president Obama on a daily basis. Be serious. This is just more of the random bitching that people do sometimes. You've already tried to make something of this several times and every time it's come to nothing. So they didn't like trump. Neither do 70% of the rest of America. It's time to get over it.

MisterVeritis
02-07-2018, 01:24 PM
Sure, because they dealt directly with president Obama on a daily basis. Be serious. This is just more of the random bitching that people do sometimes. You've already tried to make something of this several times and every time it's come to nothing. So they didn't like trump. Neither do 70% of the rest of America. It's time to get over it.
This is the first time it is clear Barack Hussein O had first-hand knowledge of the sham Crooked Hillary investigation. And it may (may) also indicate BHO's knowledge of the FBI's spying on Trump.

Captdon
02-07-2018, 01:29 PM
This is the first time it is clear Barack Hussein O had first-hand knowledge of the sham Crooked Hillary investigation. And it may (may) also indicate BHO's knowledge of the FBI's spying on Trump.

Never argue with a wall. We know now that O was involved. Up to now he has claimed he never got involved in any cases. He was up to his ass in this. This isn't about the agent and his mistress. It's about them keeping the President in the loop. What loop? Why them? They were trying to fix an election.

Crepitus
02-07-2018, 02:00 PM

But it's not. This is two random people complaining. It means nothing.

MisterVeritis
02-07-2018, 02:40 PM
I suppose it would be too much for you to be familiar with the names of the important people in this drama.

Maybe I aim too high.

MisterVeritis
02-07-2018, 02:45 PM

"Strzok exchanged with his alleged mistress Lisa Page (http://heavy.com/news/2017/12/peter-strzok-lisa-page-fbi-trump-texts-affair/), a top FBI lawyer on the staff of Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe,"

http://the-american-catholic.com/tag/fbi-lawyer-lisa-page/

Crepitus
02-07-2018, 07:29 PM
I suppose it would be too much for you to be familiar with the names of the important people in this drama.

Maybe I aim too high.

You can weasel and insult or you an answer. You choose.

Why is this different than just two people blowing off steam?

MisterVeritis
02-07-2018, 07:40 PM
You can weasel and insult or you an answer. You choose.
Why is this different than just two people blowing off steam?
When you ask such a goofy question it is already clear you are incapable of understanding the answer.

Cool beans. Are you hoping the average American is no smarter than you appear to be?

Crepitus
02-07-2018, 08:00 PM
When you ask such a goofy question it is already clear you are incapable of understanding the answer.

Cool beans. Are you hoping the average American is no smarter than you appear to be?

So, you choose to weasel and insult.

You are, as usual, irrelevant.

Good night.

MisterVeritis
02-07-2018, 08:54 PM
So, you choose to weasel and insult.
You are, as usual, irrelevant.
Good night.
Irony. This makes me smile.

zelmo1234
02-07-2018, 11:53 PM
I have to take my hat off to you....

Every Day there is a little more evidence that the Dems are up to their eyeballs in corruption.

Nixon is rolling over in his grave saying, what did I do compared to this.

But you put all that behind you and tow the DNC talking points line...

No matter how bad it gets you find a way to dismiss it

Crepitus
02-08-2018, 01:35 AM
I have to take my hat off to you....

Every Day there is a little more evidence that the Dems are up to their eyeballs in corruption.

Nixon is rolling over in his grave saying, what did I do compared to this.

But you put all that behind you and tow the DNC talking points line...

No matter how bad it gets you find a way to dismiss it

Please show me some of that evidence. Every day you guys come up with another smoking gun, and every day it turns out to be on old cigarette butt.

Tahuyaman
02-08-2018, 03:06 AM

And?

MisterVeritis
02-08-2018, 05:31 AM
Please show me some of that evidence. Every day you guys come up with another smoking gun, and every day it turns out to be on old cigarette butt.
Fortunately, the coup plotters fates do not rest with you.

Common
02-08-2018, 06:24 AM
Obama and his DOJ had much to do with orchestrating the setup on Trump.

Crepitus
02-08-2018, 06:55 AM

You can't can you. You know why? Because there isn't any.

Crepitus
02-08-2018, 06:56 AM
Obama and his DOJ had much to do with orchestrating the setup on Trump.

What "set up on trump"?

MisterVeritis
02-08-2018, 10:27 AM

You can't can you. You know why? Because there isn't any.
The gods have been unkind to you.

Crepitus
02-08-2018, 10:39 AM

When was the last time you made any sort of intelligent reply to me? Why do you bother posting this garbage?

MisterVeritis
02-08-2018, 11:10 AM

When was the last time you made any sort of intelligent reply to me? Why do you bother posting this garbage?
Every reply I make to you is intelligent. A smarter person would know that.

Which garbage, exactly? Do you mean the slow drip of damning information about the Obama DOJ and FBI massive corruption and illegal spying? The coup attempt? It unfolds in its own time. But it will end in prison terms for many. I hope we will see Obama and Clinton hanged (together or separately is fine). If we lack the courage to do what is just then a life in prison will have to do.

Relax. You are a coup cheerleader. While I believe you should be punished it is possible you will only suffer from high blood pressure.

The Xl
02-08-2018, 11:13 AM
Looks like Obama was involved. Yikes. That isn't a good look.

Crepitus
02-08-2018, 02:47 PM

Every reply I make to you is intelligent. A smarter person would know that.

Which garbage, exactly? Do you mean the slow drip of damning information about the Obama DOJ and FBI massive corruption and illegal spying? The coup attempt? It unfolds in its own time. But it will end in prison terms for many. I hope we will see Obama and Clinton hanged (together or separately is fine). If we lack the courage to do what is just then a life in prison will have to do.

Relax. You are a coup cheerleader. While I believe you should be punished it is possible you will only suffer from high blood pressure.

But just like the other things this was debunked within a few hours.

Right-wing media obsesses over FBI text message story; hours later it's debunked (http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/07/media/right-wing-media-fbi-text-message-clinton-investigation/index.html)

MisterVeritis
02-08-2018, 04:05 PM
But just like the other things this was debunked within a few hours.
Right-wing media obsesses over FBI text message story; hours later it's debunked (http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/07/media/right-wing-media-fbi-text-message-clinton-investigation/index.html)
This story supports my contention that Barack Hussein O was deeply involved with the espionage directed against the Trump campaign. I believe and have believed all along that Barack Hussein O is the coup leader. As a coup plotter, he needs to be hanged. I believe that Crooked hillary is equally culpable and should hang alongside Barack.

It must require great energy to always be wrong.

Crepitus
02-08-2018, 04:30 PM
This story supports my contention that Barack Hussein O was deeply involved with the espionage directed against the Trump campaign. I believe and have believed all along that Barack Hussein O is the coup leader. As a coup plotter, he needs to be hanged. I believe that Crooked hillary is equally culpable and should hang alongside Barack.

Oh, back to offing everyone who disagrees with you?

You truly epitomize the phrase "Right Wing Nut Job".

MisterVeritis
02-08-2018, 04:48 PM
Oh, back to offing everyone who disagrees with you?
You truly epitomize the phrase "Right Wing Nut Job".
Do you understand what an execution is? No? Okay.

Attempting to overthrow an elected government is a hanging offense.

Crepitus
02-08-2018, 05:26 PM
Do you understand what an execution is? No? Okay.

Attempting to overthrow an elected government is a hanging offense.

Nobody is attempting to overthrow the government. That is ridiculous hyperbole.

MisterVeritis
02-08-2018, 05:29 PM
Nobody is attempting to overthrow the government. That is ridiculous hyperbole.
What would you call the sustained effort to boot President Trump out of office?

The ones leading the effort need to be executed by the state so we won't see another attempt. I have no objections to a life in jail for all of the coup supporters. You coup cheerleaders should be publicly humiliated and perhaps stripped of citizenship. But I have no strong opinion.

Crepitus
02-08-2018, 05:36 PM
What would you call the sustained effort to boot President Trump out of office?

The ones leading the effort need to be executed by the state so we won't see another attempt. I have no objections to a life in jail for all of the coup supporters. You coup cheerleaders should be publicly humiliated and perhaps stripped of citizenship. But I have no strong opinion.

Dude, you have gone totally off the deep end.

You have a nice day now, ya' hear?

MisterVeritis
02-08-2018, 05:44 PM
Dude, you have gone totally off the deep end.
You have a nice day now, ya' hear?
I have a nice day every day.

I have set aside a significant amount of money for a party the evening of the day Obama and Clinton are executed. I am still working on a name but I think the theme will involve neckties.

My best days do not include you. Dude.

Crepitus
02-08-2018, 07:52 PM
I have a nice day every day.

I have set aside a significant amount of money for a party the evening of the day Obama and Clinton are executed. I am still working on a name but I think the theme will involve neckties.

My best days do not include you. Dude.

You are a very sick person. Please seek help, preferably before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Peter1469
02-08-2018, 09:02 PM

Of course he was- or someone very close to him, like his chief of staff. This is much more significant than Watergate.

MisterVeritis
02-08-2018, 09:10 PM
You are a very sick person. Please seek help, preferably before you hurt yourself or someone else.
You turn the world upside down. I am not the sick one trying to overthrow a government. You and yours are. I am unlikely to hurt myself.

Crepitus
02-08-2018, 09:14 PM
You turn the world upside down. I am not the sick one trying to overthrow a government. You and yours are. I am unlikely to hurt myself.

Noone is trying to overthrow the government.

MisterVeritis
02-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Noone is trying to overthrow the government.
You are doing all you can to boot an elected President. That is a coup.

Crepitus
02-08-2018, 09:40 PM
You are doing all you can to boot an elected President. That is a coup.

That is bullshit. Noone is trying to iverthrow the Government. When trump is gone, even if he takes pence down with him, the US government will go on. Calling what is going on a coup is just ridiculous.

MisterVeritis
02-08-2018, 10:13 PM
That is bullshit. Noone is trying to iverthrow the Government. When trump is gone, even if he takes pence down with him, the US government will go on. Calling what is going on a coup is just ridiculous.
You are a coup cheerleader.

Yes, taking down the President because you lost an election is a coup.

We have a growing body of evidence that the coup was masterminded (if one can call it that) from the Obama White House and the Clinton-DNC cabal. It was strongly supported by the intelligence agencies, the Obama Department of Justice and the FBI. A lot of people need hanging or jail time. Your team broke many laws. Serious laws. Your team owes a blood debt to the nation. I want to see indictments, trials, convictions, sentences, and executions.

Or we can admit to ourselves that we are no longer a free people.

Crepitus
02-08-2018, 10:18 PM
You are a coup cheerleader.

Yes, taking down the President because you lost an election is a coup.

We have a growing body of evidence that the coup was masterminded (if one can call it that) from the Obama White House and the Clinton-DNC cabal. It was strongly supported by the intelligence agencies, the Obama Department of Justice and the FBI. A lot of people need hanging or jail time. Your team broke many laws. Serious laws. Your team owes a blood debt to the nation. I want to see indictments, trials, convictions, sentences, and executions.

Or we can admit to ourselves that we are no longer a free people.

The *president* has committed numerous crimes against the United states. Removing him is not a coup. The US government will go on.

MisterVeritis
02-08-2018, 10:25 PM
The *president* has committed numerous crimes against the United states. Removing him is not a coup. The US government will go on.
Incorrect.

Peter1469
02-08-2018, 10:25 PM
Several serious people have used that term for over a year. Victor Davis Hanson is as serious as you can get. He used soft coup.

Crepitus
02-08-2018, 10:28 PM
Incorrect.

Indeed you are.

Crepitus
02-08-2018, 10:29 PM
Several serious people have used that term for over a year. Victor Davis Hanson is as serious as you can get. He used soft coup.

He can be as serious as he wants, that doesn't make him right.

MisterVeritis
02-08-2018, 10:39 PM
I, too, have heard it called a soft coup attempt.

Peter1469
02-08-2018, 11:19 PM
He can be as serious as he wants, that doesn't make him right.

Well it is an opinion. Hanson backs his up with similar incidences from Ancient Greece until the modern era. He just points out similarities.

Common Sense
02-08-2018, 11:24 PM
Soft coup....pfffft.

Peter1469
02-08-2018, 11:37 PM
Soft coup....pfffft.

Yes. Serious academics agree.

Crepitus
02-09-2018, 08:43 AM
Well it is an opinion. Hanson backs his up with similar incidences from Ancient Greece until the modern era. He just points out similarities.

If there is a coup it was perpetrated by trump and company in cooperation with the Kremlin in the person of Vladimir Putin.

Crepitus
02-09-2018, 08:44 AM
I, too, have heard it called a soft coup attempt.

Are you kidding me? Every other words you post is "coup" related.

texan
02-09-2018, 07:05 PM

Are you you $hitting me bozo? “Strzok was the Chief of the Counterespionage Section (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI_Counterintelligence_Division#Organization).”

“Strzok was the top FBI agent working on Robert Mueller (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller)'s Special Counsel investigation (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Special_Counsel_investigation) into any links or coordination between Donald Trump (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump)'s presidential campaign and the Russian government.[9] (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Strzok#cite_note-BI120917-9)[6] (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Strzok#cite_note-auto-6)[8] (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Strzok#cite_note-auto1-8) Mueller removed Strzok from the Russia investigation when he became aware of criticisms of Trump contained in personal text messages sent by Strzok to a colleague.”

Yeah ah just a big Fing nobody. That’s how one gets selected for the highest profile investigation. Now run along and catch up on your media matters reading. Now you own the two dumbest posts of the year, all in one week. Yeah just 2 random people out of 35000! The Attorney was legal counsel to McCabe I believe.

MisterVeritis
02-09-2018, 07:37 PM
Are you kidding me? Every other words you post is "coup" related.
It is possible I was the first to use it. I did hear Mark Levin use soft coup a few weeks later.

Yes. I think coup attempt encapsulates what the left under Barack Hussein O did. I hope the nation has the stomach for executions. I think a few less than a hundred hangings should do the trick. Obama's White House, Clinton's toadies, NSA, CIA, FBI, DOJ and State top management levels all need to swing in the breeze.

Crepitus
02-09-2018, 07:50 PM
Are you you $hitting me bozo? “Strzok was the Chief of the Counterespionage Section (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI_Counterintelligence_Division#Organization).”

“Strzok was the top FBI agent working on Robert Mueller (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller)'s Special Counsel investigation (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Special_Counsel_investigation) into any links or coordination between Donald Trump (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump)'s presidential campaign and the Russian government.[9] (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Strzok#cite_note-BI120917-9)[6] (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Strzok#cite_note-auto-6)[8] (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Strzok#cite_note-auto1-8) Mueller removed Strzok from the Russia investigation when he became aware of criticisms of Trump contained in personal text messages sent by Strzok to a colleague.”

Yeah ah just a big Fing nobody. That’s how one gets selected for the highest profile investigation. Now run along and catch up on your media matters reading. Now you own the two dumbest posts of the year, all in one week. Yeah just 2 random people out of 35000! The Attorney was legal counsel to McCabe I believe.

MisterVeritis
03-24-2019, 04:35 PM
Wasn't Page McCabe's work-related lawyer?
Wasn't Strzok deeply involved in Crooked Hillary's email investigation (and the effort to spy on then candidate Trump)?
Is this possibly the first time Barack Hussein O learned something before it was on the news?

It is time to begin preparing to depose the former President. What did he know and when did he know it?

The intelligence oversight committees should subpoena the former President's Presidential Daily Briefings for the half year leading up to the election and the time between the election and swearing-in ceremony.

Did Barack Hussein O unduly influence the highly partisan DOJ and FBI?
February 2018.
Let the President declassify the presidential daily briefings for the half year leading up to the election. I bet we will see the beginnings of the coup plot forming.

Tahuyaman
03-24-2019, 05:55 PM
You'd think Page and Stzrok were the only people in the FBI....

They were certainly two of the most politically motivated and corrupt.