PDA

View Full Version : Conservatives Seek To Reach Out To Hispanic Voters

Cigar
12-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Way to go ... :smiley_ROFLMAO: yea just gota love the new and improved Conservatives

You'll really go far guys ... :geez:I hear there's openings for White Tours :smiley_ROFLMAO:
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/893636/thumbs/r-ANN-COULTER-LATINOS-large570.jpg?11

Republicans looking to reach out to Latinos may want to avoid the advice of Ann Coulter.

The conservative pundit penned a column Wednesday in which she lashed out at the “deluge of unskilled immigrants pouring into the country” and portrayed Latinos as a lazy “underclass” looking for a government handout. Coulter titles the piece “America Nears El Tipping Pointo,” presumably to make a virtue of her ignorance of the Spanish language.

Coulter implies in her piece that non-whites are “nitwits who deserve lives of misery and joblessness.” She singles out immigrants from Latin America as particularly “nitwitty,” saying they have too many babies out of wedlock, without citing a published source for the assertion. Nearly half of undocumented-immigrant households -- 45 percent -- consisted of a spouse or cohabiting couple with one or more children, compared to 34 percent of legal immigrants and 21 percent of the U.S. born, according to a 2010 Pew Hispanic Study.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/07/ann-coulter-attacks-latinos-conservatives-hispanic-voters_n_2253721.html

Mister D
12-11-2012, 02:23 PM
You do realize the migration of unskilled labor has hit blacks particualrly hard. What's the black unemployment rate?

BTW, is it an implication or a direct quote? :grin:

Coulter implies in her piece that non-whites are “nitwits who deserve lives of misery and joblessness.”

Cigar
12-11-2012, 02:26 PM
You do realize the migration of unskilled labor has hit blacks particualrly hard. What's the black unemployment rate?

0% in my House

Mister D
12-11-2012, 02:30 PM
0% in my House

What's the black unemployment rate? You know why it's so high, right? No, not crack. Yeah...unskilled migrant labor.

Coulter implies in her piece that non-whites are “nitwits who deserve lives of misery and joblessness.”

Perhaps it's a lie?

Cigar
12-11-2012, 02:37 PM
What's the black unemployment rate? You know why it's so high, right? No, not crack. Yeah...unskilled migrant labor.

Perhaps it's a lie?

I don't care ... if you're concerned ... do some hiring.