PDA

View Full Version : May god have mercy on the United States of lobbyists...

Scerab
02-13-2018, 11:02 PM
Yes, I am proposing that we change the name of our country for it no longer represents the ideals envisioned by its founders.
Do these red votes honestly believe that all the hundreds of billions of dollars wasted on our military budget is to protect Americans? Or is it the Murdock brain washing network that spews all that rubbish on the otherwise misinformed. Obviously our large military spending is aimed to protect those who rarely even respect us. South Korea would not exist today if it was not for our United States of lobbyists... nor would the medieval absolute monarchy of Saudi Arabia. It’s common knowledge that the clerics in Saudi Arabia curse the name of America from atop the trumpets... yet we subsidize the very existence of one of humanities worst dynasties, that of Al Saud. Had not our fleets, stationed in the Middle East and military bases scattered through out the region, paid for by TAX DOLLARS, these tyrants would have been overthrown long go.
Israel is another example... a country that we support and would not exist today if not for our TAX DOLLARS...
why might a smart individual ask, why are TAX DOLLARS, being wasted on all these fleets and military camps, protecting foreigners at the expense of the American stooge...
the answer is quite simply, the lobbyists! These countries invest so heavily into lobbying firms, which are so proficient they target YOUR ELECTED officials with tactical strikes like precision. Of course these lobbying firms never represent the American stooge but always represent special interest entities, like the above mentioned governments... I guess this gives you a perspective when you feel safe because of the might of our military, where in fact America is defenseless because it’s military is scattered throughout the globe defending those who can bribe YOUR ELECTED officials to protect them and their interests...
its ludicrous to look retrospectively at candidate trump and compare him to president trump. He did promise to drain the swamp yet he only defecated in it....
many murdock slaves hailed the recent tax scam with much acclaim... little did the Murdock network talk about how much of that tax scam was actually written by YOUR ELECTED officials... it was simply written by the lobbyists who carry the interests of those who can afford them never the stooges who actually vote...
I said it before and I will say it again...
the candidates we vote for are NOT the officials who represent us...
Think about that citizens of the United States of lobbyists...

Common
02-14-2018, 04:05 AM
Lobbying should be abolished, its one of the ways all americans get played by the rich and powerful

Scerab
02-15-2018, 11:40 AM
One cant reference lobbyists without mentioning two major factions in the legislation of our united states of lobbyists. The behemothic sugar industry and the devilish NRA. How many times have you walked into a store or supermarket and realized that Pepsi is cheaper then water or any other beverage? Well that just does not make much sense... until you find out that our government is actually subsidizing the sugar industry with billions of TAX DOLLARS. In other words, every citizen of the united states of lobbyists who has diabetes can PARTIALLY blame the red slave politicians for having developed this terrible affliction.
The other faction needs no introduction and is considered the poster child of conservatives and second amendment advocates, the devilish NRA. What happened yesterday in florida, this heinous crime, can be partially blamed on this disgusting entity. Their lobbyists are well spoken and well represented. Polishing the hidden agenda of making profits from gun sales. Why the united states of lobbyists needs a militia is beyond me. Maybe its because our military is mainly used to protect other countries who have lobbyists to pressure the legislators into doing so. What i find ludicrous is what that red slave rick scot said after the shooting. He mentioned increasing mental health spending... but aren’t these red slave politicians trying to restrict medicaid and other medical assistance to low income citizens of the united states of lobbyists? Or maybe its just an empty speech by an indoctrinated politician who’s loyalty has already been bought by the Koch brothers and their ilk.
Think about that when you salute the united states of lobbyists...

Peter1469
02-15-2018, 11:41 AM
Lobbying should be abolished, its one of the ways all americans get played by the rich and powerful

You would have to amend the constitution to remove the right of the people to contact their elected representatives..

Peter1469
02-15-2018, 11:44 AM
Rather than extreme measures to prevent citizens from communicating with their elected representatives, I suggest 100% transparency. Create a website that catalogs all communications with Congress.

If any voter is interested they can look to see if their representatives were involved with anything that could influence them. If they don't like what they see, then they can vote for someone else.

Democracy is messy. Some of the solutions I see around here amount to totalitarianism.

donttread
02-15-2018, 12:13 PM
Yes, I am proposing that we change the name of our country for it no longer represents the ideals envisioned by its founders.
Do these red votes honestly believe that all the hundreds of billions of dollars wasted on our military budget is to protect Americans? Or is it the Murdock brain washing network that spews all that rubbish on the otherwise misinformed. Obviously our large military spending is aimed to protect those who rarely even respect us. South Korea would not exist today if it was not for our United States of lobbyists... nor would the medieval absolute monarchy of Saudi Arabia. It’s common knowledge that the clerics in Saudi Arabia curse the name of America from atop the trumpets... yet we subsidize the very existence of one of humanities worst dynasties, that of Al Saud. Had not our fleets, stationed in the Middle East and military bases scattered through out the region, paid for by TAX DOLLARS, these tyrants would have been overthrown long go.
Israel is another example... a country that we support and would not exist today if not for our TAX DOLLARS...
why might a smart individual ask, why are TAX DOLLARS, being wasted on all these fleets and military camps, protecting foreigners at the expense of the American stooge...
the answer is quite simply, the lobbyists! These countries invest so heavily into lobbying firms, which are so proficient they target YOUR ELECTED officials with tactical strikes like precision. Of course these lobbying firms never represent the American stooge but always represent special interest entities, like the above mentioned governments... I guess this gives you a perspective when you feel safe because of the might of our military, where in fact America is defenseless because it’s military is scattered throughout the globe defending those who can bribe YOUR ELECTED officials to protect them and their interests...
its ludicrous to look retrospectively at candidate trump and compare him to president trump. He did promise to drain the swamp yet he only defecated in it....
many murdock slaves hailed the recent tax scam with much acclaim... little did the Murdock network talk about how much of that tax scam was actually written by YOUR ELECTED officials... it was simply written by the lobbyists who carry the interests of those who can afford them never the stooges who actually vote...
I said it before and I will say it again...
the candidates we vote for are NOT the officials who represent us...
Think about that citizens of the United States of lobbyists...

The "of lobbyist" part works. However "Unites States" had a very specific meaning that no longer applies so maybe "The Conglomerate of American Lobbyist?

Scerab
02-15-2018, 12:16 PM
Rather than extreme measures to prevent citizens from communicating with their elected representatives, I suggest 100% transparency. Create a website that catalogs all communications with Congress.

If any voter is interested they can look to see if their representatives were involved with anything that could influence them. If they don't like what they see, then they can vote for someone else.

Democracy is messy. Some of the solutions I see around here amount to totalitarianism.
I wholeheartedly agree with you.
transperancy is one of the essential pillars of democracy. By allowing such transparency, a constituent can make a decision on whether to vote or not for a particular politician with out infringing on his/her right to have access to thier representative at any given time. Of course this is unlikely to happen... for we are in an age were democarcy is being curtailed through out the world generally and in the united states of lobbyists specifically...

Scerab
02-15-2018, 12:21 PM
The "of lobbyist" part works. However "Unites States" had a very specific meaning that no longer applies so maybe "The Conglomerate of American Lobbyist?

This sounds like the godfather version of my initial suggestion. But it does convey the message that the way we, as citizens, are being represented is becoming very different from what the founders intended. Its basically no longer a simple equation of one citizen = one vote. Its more in the terms of more dollars = a political seat..

Peter1469
02-15-2018, 12:22 PM

Tell us all how you will change the Constitution to prevent people from lobbying Congress.

donttread
02-15-2018, 01:48 PM
You would have to amend the constitution to remove the right of the people to contact their elected representatives..

Or reerve the right for individuals not bribe making agencies

donttread
02-15-2018, 01:50 PM
This sounds like the godfather version of my initial suggestion. But it does convey the message that the way we, as citizens, are being represented is becoming very different from what the founders intended. Its basically no longer a simple equation of one citizen = one vote. Its more in the terms of more dollars = a political seat..

We are also just one more federally dominated nation rather than a "union of states"